The Bergen's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

She looked at the clock. "Not enough time for that." Ten minutes later Cindy and Gene returned.

"You cheated!" Cindy laughed at her father when they came through the door. "Mom, he cheated."

"I just took a small shortcut through the park," Gene laughed. He actually was having a hard time running behind her because her running shorts kept pulling into her cute butt and he felt guilty looking at it. He had these same types of feelings before and tried to keep them under control.

"Beat you to the showers," Cindy laughed as she ran around the table and up the stairs. Gene was right behind her admiring her pink panties under the white nylon shorts. "I get the master shower!" she screamed as she ran into the master bedroom and into the adjoining bath.

"Oh no you don't," Gene laughed as he tried to move around her. He turned on the shower and turned to tell her it was his when she pushed him inside clothes and all. He turned and pulled her in with him. "DAD!" The warm water quickly soaked their clothing and bodies. Both sets of eyes roamed down as their covered privates suddenly became completely visible.

"My little girl has grown up," Gene whispered when her pink breasts and small hard tips appeared. He looked below at the dark shadow of her light brown bush.

"You dirty ol' man," she giggled as she turned around to hide her treasures. But all it did was give him a good look at her pink buttocks.

"Nice," he grinned as he grabbed the elastic waistband of her shorts and panties and pulled downward. Her whole ass popped out at him. God it was marvelous. They had kidded around like this when she was little but not for at least ten years.

"DAD!" She screamed again. Instead of jerking away she waited for a few seconds to enable for him to get a good peek. His hands held onto her shorts and panties as she suddenly turned again which caused the front of her to be exposed. She saw his eyes locked onto her damp pubic hairs and pink slit. "Do you like what you see?" she giggled as she pulled his hand away and pulled up her clothing.

"Yes very much," he whispered. It was what she did next that shocked him. As she moved from the shower her fingers grabbed a strong hold onto his hard shaft pushing out the front of his shorts.

"I know I can tell," she giggled as she let him go and ran from the room.

A few minutes later Cindy was naked in her own shower rubbing her small clitty while thinking of how hard her dad's penis was. She knew it was wrong thinking about it but she couldn't stop imagining how it would feel between her legs.

*****

"What's going on up there?" Tommy asked as he rubbed his hard-on against Susan's ass as she washed some dishes in the sink.

"They like to kid and tease each other," Susan smiled as she wiggled her butt against him. She wondered how it would feel sliding into her tight rear hole.

*****

Gene hurried to finish showering and dress. He wasn't sure if Cindy was upset about what had just occurred and wanted to talk to her before she said anything to Susan or Tommy. He tiptoed down the hallway and saw her bedroom door cracked open. As he looked inside her nude body walked into the room from her bath. "Wow," he thought when he saw her perky little titties and light brown mound of Venus.

Cindy grabbed her hairbrush and started to walk back into the bathroom until she saw some movement outside in the hallway. She suddenly realized she had left the door ajar slightly and whoever it was out there was getting a free show. She moved as if she was heading back into the bathroom and lunged to open the door. She stared at her surprised father. "Are you being a dirty ol' man again?" she giggled. She stood shamelessly displaying her naked body. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside before closing the door.

"God you are so beautiful," Gene whispered.

"Dad, there's something I have to tell you," Cindy said as she moved closer to him. She took his hand and pulled the back of it upward until it brushed against her raised nip.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he whispered without pulling away.

"It's Tommy and Mom," she whispered as she rubbed his hand against her boob. "I think they are fooling around."

Her words didn't register because all he could think of was the cherry tip touching his hand. "That's nice."

She giggled. "You didn't hear what I said did you?" she asked as she pulled his hand down her soft stomach until the knuckle on his middle finger combed through her soft pubic maze. "Tommy and Mom are fooling around."

"So soft," he whispered when she let go of his hand and allowed him to explore her moist womanhood on his own. As his finger pushed into her slit he realized she was not a virgin anymore. When he was four inches inside of her he looked into her passion filled eyes. "I know about your Mom and Tommy."

"You do?" She panted as he rubbed his thumb along her clit while finger fucking in and out of her.

"Yes, at first I was upset but then I realized that you.........me.........we could.......if.........you want...,"

"Oh God yes," Cindy said as she pulled his lips down to hers. She sucked his tongue in and out of her mouth as she climaxed. "OH DAD!"

Cindy's fingers reached for his zipper but he stopped her. "Not now. I don't want them to know. Not yet anyway." He kissed her small nipple and exited the room.

Tommy was still rubbing up against Susan's butt when Gene moved quietly down the stairs. He looked around the doorway and grinned. He wondered just how far they had gone. After backing away about ten feet he coughed and by the time he made it to the kitchen Tommy was sitting at the table pretending to be reading the newspaper and Susan was still standing by the sink.

"The shower felt good," he grinned noticing a small damp spot on his wife's robe. "Cindy and I are going to the driving range. Do you two want to come along?"

Tommy didn't play golf and if he had a choice it would be here with Susan, "NO," they both answered at the same time. "We'll just hang around here until you come back."

"Come back from where?" Cindy asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I told them we are going to hit some range balls," Gene said while giving her a discreet wink.

"Oh yeah that's right," Cindy grinned. "Let me get my sneakers on."

Five minutes later they were driving out of the garage. "Where are we going?" She asked, excitedly.

"Just around the block," Gene grinned. "I think we need to know just how far the two of them have gone."

*****

"This is too good to be true," Tommy whispered as he once again rubbed his hard-on against her soft ass. "They will be gone for at least an hour."

"Let me finish these dishes and my ass is yours," she giggled. She realized her virgin ass was something she could offer him and maybe slow down his desire to fuck her pussy. The dishes rattled around in the soapy water as she rushed to finish them. Finally she rinsed the dishes and her hands and turned to see him smiling "I'll be right back."

Tommy watched her walk into the hallway bathroom.

*****

Gene parked the car on the next block and they walked down a small alleyway until they were at the back of their house. "Keep your head down," he whispered as he guided her through some thick shrubbery until they stood just beneath the kitchen window. "Stand on this," he whispered as he pulled a large wooden box over. Cindy climbed on top of it and peeked inside. "Mom is not there."

"Let me see," Gene said as he stepped up on the box while pressing his front into her soft butt. They watched as Susan walked back into the kitchen.

Cindy and Gene gasped when Susan's mouth met Tommy's. They could see their tongues invading each other's mouth and saw his hands rubbing her butt. "I know I should be jealous but I'm not," Cindy whispered. Her fingers moved behind her and curled around her fathers bulge.

"Me neither," Gene whispered in her ear. "Look she's taking off her pajama bottoms."

Cindy watched as her bottoms moved away and she moved back on the table with her rear pointing back at Tommy. She waited until he unzipped and pulled his hard-on out before opening her legs to again let him in. "Just twice," she giggled. They had made a deal that he would only push it in and out two times.

"He's going to fuck her," Gene whispered.

Susan's eyes opened wide when his long thick rod pushed inside. She pushed her ass back into his passion and whispered. "That's one." Neither one of them moved.

"He's inside of her," Gene whispered. His fingers pushed down under Cindy's nylon shorts and panties until he once again found her moist slit

"Slowly........very slowly," Susan whispered for him to pull outward. "Now go back in very slowly." He did. Suddenly he pulled out and then back in. "That's three!" She giggled. "Four, five, six, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN!"

"Why is she counting?" Cindy whispered back to her father.

"Don't know," Gene groaned. He wasn't going to last much longer watching his wife getting fucked by their future son-in-law and being jerked off by his daughter.

"SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, EIGHTEEN, I'm COMING!" Susan cried out. "UGGHH," Tommy groaned as he emptied his load deeply inside of her.

"Me too, daddy," Cindy said as softly as possible. Her fingers quickened on his shaft and felt his spunk splash against the back of her leg.

*****

Fifteen minutes later Gene and Cindy walked back into the house. "We had so much fun," she laughed as she hugged him to her.

"Tommy and I just sat around waiting for you two to get back," Susan said.

"Oh honey, I'll make it up to you," Cindy said as she sat on his lap.

The next two days they didn't have any chances to split apart so they just went back to their normal selves. On Sunday morning Cindy was up at the crack of dawn to get ready for their trip back to School. Tommy was at his house and her mother was in the shower when Gene walked into her room.

"I hate to see you leave," he said as he sat on her bed and picked up a pair of her skimpy white thongs. "I didn't know you wore these."

Cindy giggled. "I'm wearing some now, do you want to see?"

"Hell yes," he answered.

Cindy slowly unsnapped her jeans and just as slowly pushed down her zipper. "Are you sure you want to see?"

She did a slow turn and faced away from him as she wiggled her ass while pushing down her pants.

At first he thought she wasn't wearing any panties until he saw the thin dark blue strap across her lower back and another thin strap moving down into her pink crack. She giggled and turned back around to show him the front.

"Wow," he said looking at the tiny triangle barely covering her raised bush. "Come here and let daddy give you a kiss."

Cindy smiled as she wobbled to him with her jeans down around her ankles. She leaned over to kiss him but he pushed her back up and then pulled her hips until his mouth pressed against her damp thong. "Oh is that where you wanted to kiss me," she giggled. Suddenly he pulled her thong to the side and pushed his long wet tongue between her pink folds. "Oh Daddy!" she moaned when he licked and flicked his tongue over her swollen clit. His fingers kneaded her ass as he pushed his long tongue deeply inside of her. Gene used all of his experience and soon had Cindy moaning loudly. A minute later she clawed at his head when she came. "Now, daddy, now!"

An hour later Gene and Susan held hands as they watched Tommy and Cindy drive away. "I can't wait until Christmas break," Susan whispered. "Me too," Gene said agreeing.

*****

Sex between Cindy and Tommy cooled off somewhat when they got back to college. They both had papers to write and Cindy did find herself somewhat jealous of what she had witnessed. It was into December when her cell phone rang. "Daddy?"

"Hi peaches, I'm in the area on business and thought I'd give you a call. Would you like to go to dinner?"

"Yes, I'm starving. I'll call Tommy."

"No, I was hoping it would be just you and me," he said.

"Oh, I see," she smiled. "I'll tell him I'm working on my paper tonight. Pick me up in an hour." Cindy hung up and ran into the shower. When she was dressing her roommate walked in and saw her in her sexiest underwear. "Going out with Tommy tonight?"

"Nope, an older man," Cindy replied.

"Yeah right," Tanisha said laughing. She realized Cindy was not kidding.

"God, girl you are engaged. What if Tommy finds out?"

"He won't care," she giggled. She moved outside and into her father's car.

"Hi," he grinned when he saw her short skirt and tight blouse. He leaned over to kiss her on her cheek but she turned her head until their lips pressed together. Her tongue teased across his lips.

"So where are we going?" As she leaned back her skirt rose up over the small white triangle of her thong but she didn't pull it back down.

"I thought we'd stop by my motel room first if that's OK with you," he grinned.

"Definitely," she responded while dropping her hand to his thigh. As he drove onto the interstate her fingers tickled against his growing bulge.

"You better stop or I'm going to have an accident," he moaned as her fingertips traced around the raised ridge of his crown.

Walking through the small lobby was a problem as Gene tried to cover his excitement. The young desk clerked looked at him and the young girl next to him and smiled. "If only you knew the truth," Gene thought. They moved into the elevator and Cindy's arms pulled his back into her soft breasts.

"Quick," Gene said when the elevator stopped. He fumbled with his room card trying to open the door. "Let me," she giggled as she took it from his fingers and opened the door. "Now relax before you have a heart attack."

"It's not everyday I'm in a motel room with a 19 year-old girl," he said taking a deep breath.

"I'm not a girl anymore daddy. I'm a woman remember?" She pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. Her fingers released the buttons on his shirt and then the snap on his pants. She reached down into his boxers and pulled out his tower of power. "You really need what I'm going to do for you."

Gene's eyes closed when her tongue licked the large pre-cum drop off the tip. "Umm, an appetizer before dinner," she giggled. She teased him by nibbling on the soft spongy tip and then planted tiny kisses down the large vein underneath it and then sucked in one of his balls. "OH GOD CINDY!" Her mouth popped off and she giggled. "You are not going to last very long are you?"

"Nooooo," he moaned when her lips sucked in the swollen tip and her tongue danced on the sensitive flesh. Ten seconds later he climaxed. "I'm coming baby!" he cried to give her a warning. She took it and moved her mouth just in time as the hot juices shot upward.

Cindy wiped some from her chin and moved up on the pillow next to him. "Where do you want to go and eat?"

"I saw a nice seafood restaurant down the street," he smiled. His fingers pushed under her skirt against her damp panties but she pushed him away. "I'm hungry."

While they ate it was just like nothing was happening between them. Cindy told him about her school work and grades and he told her about his golf game. It was during desert that Cindy whispered, "Are we doing something wrong?"

Gene swallowed his taste of apple pie. "We don't think it's wrong."

"What about Tommy and mom?"

Gene looked at her and smiled. "I don't think they can make any moral judgments."

"Yes but they are not related."

"If this is bothering you then we stop," Gene whispered. An older lady was sitting right behind his chair.

"We haven't done IT yet," she whispered.

Gene almost choked. When Cindy had something to say she normally didn't hold back. "Let's talk about this back in the room."

"OK," she smiled as she took a big bite of vanilla ice cream. A bit of it dribbled out of her pink lips and her tongue snapped out to retrieve it. She giggled when she saw his look.

Thirty minute later they once again entered the motel room. "Let's take off everything," she giggled. Before Gene could react his daughter stood naked before him. "Let me help." Gene stood still as Cindy stripped him of his shirt, pants, and finally his boxers. "Why daddy you are hard again."

"OK we can talk about it now," she smiled as her fingers played with his nipples. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"God Cindy you know I do but we have to think about this." Her lips were now nibbling on his hard tips.

"Tommy fucked mother," she whispered. "We would just be getting even."

Gene pushed her away. "But we are related and they are not."

"It would be called incest," she whispered. "Is incest just fucking or can we do other stuff?" Her mouth lowered and kissed the tip of his shaft. Suddenly she looked up at him and smiled. "When Tommy and I get married he will then be related. So if they do it so can we."

Gene tried to think but her body being so close was making him distracted. "I guess once you are married and if they have intercourse it would be incest."

"OK, then we will wait. What can we do tonight?" She whispered.

"This," he grinned as he turned her onto her stomach and kissed up the back of her thighs until his lips pushed against the softness of her buttock. He spread her cheeks apart and aimed his tongue at the small virgin hole below.

"That tickles," she giggled. The hot tip move inside. "Ohhhh," she moaned. His tongue tasted her for a few more seconds and then traveled up her backbone to her neck. His hard prick was now sandwiched between her ass cheeks like an Italian sausage on a bun. His tongue had dampened her rear valley so much his penis slid easily up and down as he moved his body up and down her backside.

"I thought you were going to put it in back there," she giggled as he fucked her ass cheeks.

"You're too small," he grunted. His fingers crawled under her stomach to play with her clit while he humped her ass. When he got her to the point of climaxing he humped faster until they both climaxed at the same time.

"Tommy never did that to me before," she giggled as she jumped from the bed and walked into the bathroom to clean off her back. "It's only nine o'clock," she said, coming back into the room. "Let's just touch and kiss."

For the next hour all they did was just like she said, touch and kiss. "I better get you back to your dorm," Gene said as her eyes closed to fall asleep.

"I want to stay here all night. You can take me back tomorrow morning. My first class is noon." She pushed her butt back against his soft penis and fell asleep.

*****

Tommy called her dorm every hour until about three in the morning. He had tried her cell phone but she did not pick that up either. When she pulled up the next morning Tommy was hiding behind a column in front of the dorm and saw her kiss someone on the mouth before leaving the car. He could not see who the other person was. His fiancée had cheated on him. He moved quickly behind the column and hid until she walked inside.

As soon as Cindy saw all the voice messages from Tommy she knew she had messed up. Now she had to come up with an excuse. She called his cellphone and he answered. "Tommy it's me, I'm in my room."

"Where were you?" he asked trying not to sound pissed.

"I was studying with another girl in my class and it got so late I fell asleep on her floor," she lied. Suddenly she heard a click and the phone went dead. She tried to call him back but he didn't answer.

Tommy was boiling over her lying to him and cheating on him. Sure he had been fucking her mother but that was different. There was no danger of him falling in love with her and leaving Cindy. He sat in his empty dorm room throwing a tennis ball off the ceiling when someone knocked on his door. Before he could lock it she pushed inside and closed the door. "What is wrong?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers