The Bergen's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,167 Followers

"Yes, but we better go inside," she giggled. Gene ran to keep up with her and finally got to her as she pushed open the master bedroom door. She turned. "So what have you done with my sister?"

"This," Gene laughed as he pulled her blouse over her head. "And this," he said as he pushed down her shorts over her damp panties. "Also this and this," he laughed again while removing her panties and bra. "Lovely."

"And, I bet she did this to you," Gloria smiled as she pulled off his polo shirt and pushed down his shorts. "I'm positive she did this," she giggled as her fingers pushed his boxers down over his six inch hard penis.

Gloria guided him onto the bed. Her fingers played and stroked his raised rod and rubbed it across her hard nipple. "I want to do something you and her haven't done. Have you did this?"

Gene was surprised when she moved her chest up over his prick and pushed it between her nice boobs. As she held her tits tight his prick was trapped between them. As her body moved back his prick pushed up and out. That's when she licked off the pre-cum. She heard him moan and realized he had not fucked Cindy's breasts.

*****

Cindy heard them running up the stairs and down the hallway. She peeked out to see Gloria and her father running into the master bedroom. "That pretty much makes it complete," she laughed as she took off her clothing. Her footsteps were not heard as she tiptoed to the master bedroom and they did not hear the door crack open enough for her to peek inside. "Neat," she thought when she saw her father's hard-on pushing up and down her sister's breasts. Her fingers found her hot slit as she leaned against the door jam watching.

Gloria was boiling hot and needed satisfaction. She realized that the one thing they had not done yet was fuck. She wanted to do him first. Her fingers let go of her breasts and she moved her stomach up until it met his. Her fingers found and guided his hard pole upward as she lowered her moist pussy. Just as it was about to go in the door crashed open and Cindy ran inside. "STOP!"

Gloria laughed. "I get to fuck him first. I get to fuck him first."

"DADDY!" Cindy cried out.

"She is the oldest," Gene grinned as her body pushed downward until he was completely inside. He looked at Cindy. "Come here and sit on my face."

She did as he said and the three of them raced for completion. They were making so much noise they did not hear the car pull into the garage or the doors opening.

*****

After Jake shot his second load Susan knew he was finished. They hurried across the street to purchase a small plant and headed back to the house. As they pulled into the garage Tommy walked up the driveway. He followed them into the house. "I wonder where everyone is at." Susan commented as she placed the plant on the kitchen table. Suddenly they heard someone laugh upstairs. The three of them walked up together.

Susan looked into the bedroom first. "Well look at that," she whispered. Jake gasped when he saw his wife fucking up and down her father's prick. "Shit," Tommy muttered as he watched his fiancée's pussy cover Gene's face.

Susan pulled both of them away from the door. "We don't want to disturb them do we?"

"Yes but...." Jake started to say until her mouth clamped on his. After a quick wet kiss Susan turned and kissed Tommy the same way. "Let's go find a bedroom," she giggled.

*****

It was New Year's Eve when the six of them stood in the family room watching the ball drop down to signify a new year has begun. After wet kisses all around, they turned and looked at the two large mattresses lying on the floor. "OK who get who?" Cindy asked.

"Why don't we do this?" Susan giggled as she turned off the lights. They all raced to undress and then jump into a large pile of human flesh. Her fingers searched under someone's head and found a hard prick. As her mouth opened to suck on it she felt something pushing against her ass which was sticking up into the air. At first she relaxed as it grazed over the dampness of her pussy but then it moved upward and pushed into her rear hole.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Gene yelled as he sank his hard-on into what he thought was his wife's ass. "ARE YOU HAPPY BABY?" He asked as he leaned forward.

"Yes Daddy," Cindy said. "But would you go a little slower?"

Gloria was being fucked by her husband. She knew it wasn't Tommy from its size and she had heard her father's voice on the other side of the mattress. Her lips sucked on her husband's earlobe as he slowly and methodically fucked in and out of her. "Oh Baby, where did you learn to do it so well?"

"Your mother taught me," he chuckled.

"OH GOD TOMMY IT HURTS!" Susan screamed as the long and thick cock fucked into her ass.

"You'll get used to it Mother," Cindy giggled.

"Yeah but you got your father's," Susan groaned. She pushed forward until he slipped out. After turning her body around, she pulled his hard prick into her opened pussy lips. "Come here," she said as her mouth pressed against his and her tongue pushed into his mouth. Suddenly his teeth clamped down on it. "Why Mrs. Bergen. Are you trying to French kiss me?"

finis

*

Note from Slick: What a family. I used to know a family named Bergens and I always suspected some family fun was going on. Anyway....don't forget to vote and send me an email. Thanks...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,167 Followers