The Bergen's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"You fucking lied to me; that's what's wrong," He said. "I saw you this morning leaving that guys car after you kissed him."

Cindy thought quickly. "It was my father. He was here on business and we went out to dinner. I didn't want to tell you because we didn't invite you. It was so late I slept on one of his beds last night."

"You expect me to believe that?"

Cindy picked up her cell phone and called her dad. "Hi, it's me. I'm at Tommy's and he's angry because he saw me get out of your car before. Would you tell him you are in town and we went out to dinner last night?" She handed the phone to Tommy.

"Tommy, she's telling the truth." Gene said knowing he couldn't tell him everything they did last night. "I'm at the Holiday Inn on Main checking out."

"Shit," Tommy said. "I wish you would have just told me you wanted to go out without me. I would have understood," he said as he handed the phone back to Cindy.

"Thanks dad," she said before hanging up. "See."

"I'm sorry. How can I make it up?" He asked.

Cindy moved closer and pulled down his shorts until his soft penis plopped out into her hand. "I really need you to fuck me," she whispered as she fondled him until he was pointing up at her. Messing around with her father was fun but not fulfilling. As his shaft pushed up into her moist quim she smiled and started a slow rocking motion. Life was good.

*****

The Christmas break came soon and Cindy's older sister and brother-in-law Jake came into town for the holidays. Gloria was six years older than Cindy and had tried for the past three years to get pregnant. They were both tested and the problem was with him. They talked about artificial insemination but the cost was outrageous and there was still no guarantee that she would get pregnant. They were all sitting around the large dining room table when Susan whispered to Tommy. "I've got a job for you."

"A job?" he repeated.

"Yes, I want you to make Gloria pregnant."

Tommy about choked on the food in his mouth. At first he thought she was joking but then realized she was serious. "You're nuts." He glanced over at Gloria and saw her smiling at him.

A few days before the dinner Susan had proposed her idea to her older daughter. At first she just suggested she have sex with another man. Gloria was so shocked that her mother would even suggest that she commit adultery just to get pregnant that she ran from the room. Two hours later Gloria returned.

"Do you have someone picked out for me?" She asked quietly. The rest of the family was sitting on the rear patio. Gloria had thought about the same thing but could never try to seduce another man.

"Yes," Susan answered. "Tommy."

Gloria again looked at her mother in shock. "Cindy's Tommy? He's just a boy."

"Oh no, he's definitely not a boy," Susan chuckled.

"What makes you think he would even contemplate such a thing?" Before her mother answered Gloria realized what was going on. "Oh my God. You and he are...."

"Shhh," Susan whispered. "And, now you will be doing it with him too."

Gloria again left the room to think about her mother's crazy idea. If Cindy found out the whole family would be destroyed. She knew the only way she would do it is if Cindy gave the OK. It was later that evening when Gloria cornered her little sister in her bedroom.

"Sis, I need to talk to you," Gloria started.

"Sure, what's up?" Cindy asked as she sat next to her role model in life.

"You know Jake and I have been trying to have children," she said pausing to see Cindy nod her head. "Well the doctor recently told us that Jake won't be able to get me pregnant."

Cindy put her arm around her sister. "I'm so sorry. I was looking forward to having a nephew or niece. I wish I could do something."

"You can," Gloria said, nervously. "Would you.........be upset.........if Tommy...donated his sperm?"

"You mean like artificial insemination?"

Gloria took her sister's hand. "We can't afford to do it that way."

"But how.............," Cindy stopped and looked into Gloria's eyes. "Oh, you mean you want him to fuck you."

"That's not the way I'd like to look at it," she said. "It would just be him doing it. I wouldn't be doing anything."

"That would be great," Cindy grinned. After all he was already fucking her mother and it would mean her nephew or niece would also be her step child. "Do you want me to ask him?"

"We have to keep this quiet from Jake and Dad," she said. "I'll ask him."

Later that night Gloria and Tommy were sitting in the den watching a movie. The other men had lost interest and had gone to the kitchen for a late snack. Cindy and Susan went up to their rooms.

"I guess you and I will be in-laws pretty soon," Gloria said. Her face and hands were sweaty.

"Yeah, that will be great," Tommy said. He really liked Cindy's sister.

She tried to tell him about Jake having problems getting her pregnant but the words wouldn't come out. A small tear formed in her eye as she stood and walked from the room.

"Did you ask him?" Susan asked her oldest daughter when she walked into her bedroom.

"I couldn't," Gloria said. "I don't know how to say it."

"Shit," Susan said. "Just say it. I'll do it tomorrow." The next day as they sat around the table Gloria saw her mother whispered something to Tommy and then his eyes look over at her. She smiled.

"Tonight after dinner we are all planning on going to my Mother's house. She is too weak to travel. Gloria will pretend to be sick and will stay behind with you." Susan had set it up with Gloria before the meal.

Tommy couldn't believe his good fortune. First the cutest girl in his high school class, then her mother and now her older sister. He looked again at Gloria and smiled.

Tommy told everyone he had to go home and left the house. He moved around back until the car pulled away. He didn't ring the doorbell as he slipped in the back door and walked into the den. Gloria was sitting nervously with her hands clasped together. "God, I'm so nervous," she said.

Tommy too was nervous but at least he had some experience now between his sex with Cindy and Susan. "How do you want to do this?"

"We can't have intercourse. I just want you to....you know....put it in and move until you ejaculate."

"I guess we should go to the bedroom," she stood trembling with excitement and with uncertainty. They walked up the stairs and she went in first. "Let me get ready and then I'll call for you." Tommy stood by the closed door. Surprisingly he was not hard.

Gloria quickly removed her dress and panties and pulled on her long black nightgown. Her fingers rubbed over her pussy and found it dripping with excitement. "He's just going to insert himself and ejaculate," she thought as she moved to the bed and put her head on the pillow. She had read somewhere that putting a pillow under you ass helped for the sperm to travel easier through her system so she did that as well. "OK, I'm ready," she announced.

Tommy cracked the door and peeked in not knowing what to expect. He saw her dress and panties on the chair and her shaking body on the bed. Her stomach was raised because of the pillow under her hips. She still had not opened her legs.

"Pull down your clothes and get between my ankles. Do not look up under my gown when I raise it up."

"OK," Tommy said as he moved to the bed and knelt between her ankles. His fingers pushed down his pants and boxers. His dick still was not hard. This whole thing was not that exciting to him.

"OK, when I open my legs move between them," she said with her eyes closed. As her trembling legs opened he said, "Wait."

"What's wrong?" Gloria asked as she peeked out to see him kneeling. Her eyes moved to his semi-hair penis. Even in that state he was bigger than her husband. "Oh my."

"I guess I'm too nervous to get hard," he blushed. He saw the older woman's eyes on his privates. "I need something to get me going."

"Can't you just touch it?" she asked. Her eyes were wide open now and her head was bent so she could see it better.

Tommy started stroking it which helped a little but still did not do the job. "Maybe if you just lift your gown and let me see it?"

Gloria was mesmerized by his penis. She had wondered just how big they got and even wondered how a bigger one would feel inside of her. "I'm only doing this to get you ready," she whispered as she pinched the silky garment and slowly pulled it up over her white thighs and ultimately her brown bush. She smiled when she saw it getting bigger and bigger. "I might as well show you everything," she whispered as her thighs opened wider and wider. Suddenly her pink gash opened and he saw her dampness and hard clitoris. She was definitely excited.

As his body moved down between her legs she whispered, "Go slow, you are a lot bigger than what I'm used to." As his huge tip pushed into her glistening folds her eyes opened wide. "Easy."

Tommy had taken his time with Cindy so doing it again was fun. He heard the moans deeply inside of her as his shaft sank deeper and deeper into her hot depths.

"Ohhh," she moaned. It felt so damn good. He started moving his hips in and out and each time he moved in her fingers clawed at his back. "It feels so goooood," she moaned. His hips moved faster and faster but then she grabbed his hips and held him tightly inside of her. "Slow down."

Tommy grinned because if she only wanted his sperm she would have let him finish fast but now she wanted to climax as well.

"If we are going to do this we might as well do it right," she whispered as her lips sucked in his earlobe. "Fuck me nice and slow."

Tommy did as she asked and suddenly her nervous body turned to jelly and her mind to mush. Her legs wrapped around his hips and her mouth found his. His shaft pushed in and he held it until she moaned and then he pulled it outward. After three more minutes of this he felt her body shutter as her climax approached. "Now...FUCK ME!"

Tommy's hips let go and pounded against her pubic mound. Her screams shook the room as she came. "Fill me up!" She begged as her hand held his hips as he shot his spunk deeply inside of her. "More.....give me more," she begged. Tommy's gun shot and shot and shot until the chamber was empty. "Stay on top of me," she commanded. He did. Finally five minutes later she pushed him off to the side.

Tommy watched as she pushed her feet up into the air and held them there. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping those sperm at the bottom," she giggled.

"Should I leave?" He asked.

Gloria looked at the small alarm clock next to the bed and saw they had at least another hour. "No, we have to do it again," she grinned. "Are you up for another time?"

Tommy looked down at his limp noodle. "Maybe with some help."

A few minutes later Gloria dropped her legs and stood up by the bed. She pulled her gown over her head and released her bra. When her perky breasts popped out she smiled. "No use being shy any more." She moved onto the bed next to him and touched his spent dick. "So how can I help?"

"Touching it helps," he grinned as she stroked him. "Kissing and sucking it really helps."

"Why Tommy are you asking me to give you a blowjob?" She giggled.

Before he had a chance to respond her mouth sucked in his soft tool and moved it in and out of her lips. Less than a minute later he was ready to go again. Gloria held his prick upward as she slid her dripping pussy down its length.

"Is this a good position for you to become pregnant?" he asked as she moved her feminine lips down to his pecker.

"No, it's the worst one but now it's my turn to fuck you," she giggled. Tommy held onto her ass as the wild bronco tried to buck her off. "Giddy-up!" He yelled.

When the family returned later Gloria was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Tommy had gone home. She smiled at Susan and Cindy when they walked in.

"So how was your afternoon?" Susan asked with a smile. Cindy giggled and sat next to her.

"I think you two already know the answer to that question," Gloria whispered. The men were in the kitchen. She looked at Cindy and said, "You're a lucky girl."

"I know," Cindy smiled. "You know while you are here this week you should keep trying."

"God, what a nice sister you are," Gloria said. "I was hoping you would suggest that." She glanced at her mother and realized Cindy did not know Tommy was also fucking her. "Mother you don't mind do you?"

"Mind? Why should I mind?"

Cindy grinned. After Susan left the room she pulled her sister aside. "You know you owe me."

"Yes I do," Gloria replied. "How can I repay you?" She saw the evil smile and knew Cindy's answer. "Hell, if it's alright with him then it's OK with me."

That night after Jake had crawled into bed he felt his wife moving in beside him.

"I thought you were going to stay up late?" he asked. He felt her fingers open his pajamas and fish out his penis. As she played with it his shaft expanded to its five inch length. It had been years since she had given him a blowjob and suddenly her mouth engulfed the large crown. "You've gotten a lot better," he moaned.

"I know," Cindy giggled as she pushed her head out from under the covers. She saw his startled face and laughed. "Gloria said I could fuck you."

"What?" he asked not believing her. "Why would she?" He watched through the dim light as Cindy pulled off her nightgown and climbed up onto his hard-on. As his shaft sunk inside his mind went blank and he forgot his question. His fingers roamed over and behind her young soft body. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time," he whispered as his lips suckled her small hard nipple. Their lips came together and their tongue's tasted and flicked.

Susan walked by the bedroom on her way down stairs and heard the bed noises. She figured it was Gloria and Jake celebrating her possible conception. When she walked into the den downstairs and saw Gloria she knew. "After all it's only fair," she laughed.

*****

It was two days later after Gloria came out of a session with Tommy totally fucked that Cindy dropped the bomb on her. "You remember when I said you owed me after Tommy fucked you?"

"Yes," Gloria sighed. Never before had she been so totally satisfied. "But, I paid you back with Jake."

"That's not what I meant. When I found out mother was fucking Tommy I wanted payback as well."

"I don't understand," Gloria said smiling. "How can you get payback with mother?" Her eyes opened wide and looked at her younger sister. "Oh no.....don't even tell me...you and Daddy?"

Cindy nodded her head yes.

"That's so..........SICK!"

"That's what I thought at first but not anymore," Cindy grinned. "We haven't really done IT yet but we've done a lot."

"God, this family has gone nuts," Gloria said. "At least I agreed to do it with Tommy just to get pregnant."

"Tommy told me that you gave him a blowjob and swallowed. If I remember that is not a real good way to get pregnant. Plus, if I know our mother she already has her eyes on Jake."

"She wouldn't."

"She would."

"Cindy what have you done?" Gloria asked as she walked from the room. She hurried down stairs to find Jake but no one was there. Her dad was playing golf and her husband and mother was no where to be found. Finally she saw a note on the kitchen counter that said, "GLORIA, JAKE IS TAKING ME TO THE NEW NURSERY. BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS, MOM."

"A few hours," Gloria repeated.

*****

When Susan saw Cindy and Gloria talking she hurried downstairs and asked Jake to drive her to the new nursery. Since Tommy was so involved trying to get Gloria pregnant Susan set her sights on her older son-in-law. As they pulled into the dirt parking lot she looked across the street at the motel. Jake started to get out of the car but Susan grabbed his arm.

"I know about you and Cindy," she said smiling.

Jake gulped. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"You are fucking Cindy and Gloria is fucking Tommy," she said frankly.

"Mrs. Bergen, I can explain." Sweat was now pouring down his forehead.

"Don't worry. I won't tell my husband anything if.........."

"If?" he repeated and saw her turn her head to look at the motel across the street. "You mean you and I go over.........there....then you....will keep my secret."

"Yes," she grinned.

Jake thought about it for a few seconds and then started the car. Ten minutes later they were standing looking down at the queen size bed. "Close your eyes," she whispered, "And don't open them until I say so."

Jake did as she asked and heard her moving around and then the bed made a noise. "OK open them," she giggled.

Jake's eyelids opened and he had to open them wider to believe what he was seeing. His mother-in-law was lying buck naked on the bed with her legs wide open. A small blonde bush rested just above her opened gash.

"Are you just going to look?" she laughed. Her eyes followed him to the chair and watched as he quickly stripped off his shirt, shorts and briefs. He turned showing her his hard five inch prick.

"Ummm, bring that here," she said, while licking her lips.

"What a holiday," Jake thought as he guided his body onto hers and pushed his rigid shaft into her damp well. "It feels so hot Mrs. Bergen," he moaned.

"Call me mom," she giggled. His hips suddenly went into overdrive and fifteen seconds later he climaxed.

"My god, where you racing someone?" she asked as he pulled his spent dick from her damp hole "No wonder you haven't made a baby yet. Put that thing back in there and let me show you how to do it."

"But, I'm soft," he whispered.

"You won't be for long," she smiled. Her fingers pulled his prick back down and pushed him into her dripping pussy. It pushed in about two inches which was enough for Susan to perform her magic. His lifeless shaft rose from the dead and was soon hard as a nail. "Now just take it slow and think of something not exciting, something you don't like to do."

"That's it," Jake heard her say. His mind was on the horrible traffic he normally got stuck in on the way home from work. He thought about all the cars and rude drivers and the cost of gasoline. As he continued to fuck her his mind thought about the toll roads and bridges. Suddenly her screams pulled him out of it. "OH GOD I'M COMING!" She screamed.

*****

Gloria was sitting on the patio drinking her third glass of wine when she heard the door open and turned to see her father walk out. "Hi honey," he said as he sat next to her.

Gloria was pissed at him, Cindy, her mother and Jake. She was also feeling jealous because Cindy was getting his affection. She didn't respond.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he moved to the two seated swing next to her. His arm moved around her.

"I love you daddy," she whispered as he stroked her shoulder. "Do you love me?"

"Of course," Gene replied. He turned her face to his and kissed her on her forehead like he had always done. "Where is everyone?"

Gloria hugged his body into hers. "Jake and mother are out." She looked into his eyes to see if he was part of the swap.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"You knew?"

"No, but I expected it," he answered.

"I know about her and Tommy too," Gloria whispered. Her breathing was becoming labored. "And I know............about you and Cindy." She felt his body tense up.

"It....it just...happened," he said.

"It's OK," she whispered.

"It is?"

"Yes," she smiled as her lips moved up to gently brush against his. At first his lips were closed tightly but soon softened when her mouth opened slightly to nibble at him. "I want you to do the same to me like you do with Cindy."

"Are you sure?" he whispered. His fingers moved down her back to the top of her shorts. They pulled out the waistband and slid under it. He did the same to her panties and then touched down over her warm buttock.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers