The Best Always Comes Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left it to her and offered my cock to Sue's mouth. She immediately took her chance and sucked it as intensely as my wife sucked Sue's genitals. As I had placed myself over Sue's head as if preparing for a sixty-nine, I had a perfect view on what my wife did with Sue, and even to improve her access by tearing apart Sue's labia with my fingers.

After that I directed Sue to give head to my wife, who laid on the bed with widely opened legs. Sue knelt beside the edge, and I inserted my rock-hard cock into her gaping slit from behind, while my wife offered her voluptuous cunt to Sue's tongue. When she started to lick, I whispered into her ear to keep a strong hold of my wife's hips, as she tends to struggle herself free when she cums, trying to escape the pleasure-pain of overwhelming lust.

Sue was already too busy sucking my wife's cunt to give a sign of approval, her mouth being fully occupied, but it turned out that she followed my advice quite perfectly. The thrusts of my cock were damped by the bedside against which her haunches were pushed, but her stifled panting transmitted then into my wife's cunt. My wife enjoys my fucking, she gets hot from feeling my lust, even when it's not one of her own holes which I'm inside.

And, don't forget, Sue yet had to recover the strawberry. Or at least to find out if it was still there to be discovered.

She did it by intensely sucking my wife's cunt, attempting to get it out by her mouth and tongue. She tried hard, and she tried long before finally resign to using her fingers. She succeeded and ate the fruit of her efforts with visible pleasure.

Then my wife laid on the bed, I sat on her and tit-fucked her breasts which she pressed together with her hand for providing good friction, and Sue knelt over her mouth to be licked while I kneaded her breasts from behind.

We all came this night, and we came hard, and several times.

The next morning, my wife said to Sue: "Lick your taste from my tongue," Sue said to me: "Lick your taste out of my mouth," and I said to my wife: "Lick her taste from my lips."

And, be sure, we did.

AFTERPLAY

Here's what Sue told us a few days later:

Next time she returned to the restaurant, she was approached by the restaurant manager when the service was already slowing down and the restaurant almost empty. He started to ask questions about us, about her, about her and us. Shortly after the discussion started, he was joined by his wife, who was responsible for the bar service. Sue quickly realized that the two had noticed not only our flirt the first time we saw her, but also her passing a notice to us the second time. They admitted without hesitation when Sue told them outright.

As they now spoke quite frankly, the couple asked her if she was bisexually inclined, as they had wondered even before. And they had wondered before as both of them felt strongly attracted to her. Alas, they had never made a move before, but Sue's openness to my wife and me had made them aware that their chances not to be refused might be better than expected.

However, being a loyal and honest girl, Sue refused to start a new affair behind our backs; she wanted us to agree, she wanted us to draw fun of our own from the new situation, she wanted us to participate. So, for a beginning the three made up a little intrigue, which consisted of the restaurant owner's wife to turn up at our next rendezvous with Sue instead of her, while Sue came to her boss at the same time. And, yes, all of us agreed, and all of us came, and how we came!

Meanwhile, we do it all together, instead of splitting up into two parties. It's much more convenient, and it's much more fun.

(to be continued)

12