The Best Cure is Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers

"Goodnight Mom, I love you."

"Goodnight sweetie, I love you too. Sweet dreams." She returned to cleaning as Matthew went upstairs.

"What a crazy day it was. Wonder what tomorrow will bring you Matt'' He thought to himself before falling asleep.

*****

"Wake-up Matt. Come on little brother, we both overslept a little."

Matthew felt a soft hand running through his hair. His eyes opened slowly, followed by a short yawn. Stephanie sat next to him on his bed in nothing but a bathrobe, the same one his mother had. He first focussed on the cleavage spilling out over the top of her robe before looking up into her big green eyes. "Good morning, Sis. Forgot to set the alarm. I slept like a log, though."

"Same here. I was physically drained yesterday. But I'm looking forward to our 'bonding' day," she said with a big smile. "Look, you can take a shower first; I will make us some breakfast in the meantime."

"You sure? I don't mind making breakfast," he said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"No, it's alright. Gives me some extra time to go over the camera equipment as well. I will input the right settings on the camera so we won't have to do that before the shoot. Then I take my shower after our breakfast so I can get into the bi... Uh, the clothes right away. The only thing I ask of you is if you could prepare the rest when I'm upstairs."

"Like the tripod that I saw? Yeah, I can do that, want me to set it up outside or do you want me to wait for you?"

"Uh, yeah about that, I was thinking to shoot some pictures inside first, those can always come in handy for the client. But other than that, I would be happy if you could set it up." She stood up next to his bed and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead, showing off even more cleavage.

"Anything for you, Steph. I look forward to shooting those pictures."

"I bet you do, and you are not the only one." Giggled Stephanie. She spied an empty glass lying on the floor in his room. "Ugh... Matt how many times do I have to tell you to bring your used glasses back downstairs?" She bent over to pick it up.

"Oh yeah... Uh, sorry about that, I was really thirsty yesterday so I to-" His sentence was interrupted because of the sudden sight before him.

Stephanie was bare-naked under the bathrobe. He could easily see her on full display as she picked up the glass. Her perfect little ass and her amazingly smooth-shaven, tight, and juicy-looking pussy were now a few inches away in front of him. He could even see that she was slightly moist down there.

"See something you like little brother?" She purred softly to herself as she stood back up and turned back to him. "You heard me, right? Next time, bring them downstairs."

"Uh... Oh yes, d-don't worry, I will not forget it next time," Matthew laughed nervously.

"Good. Now go take your shower and I will see you at breakfast."

"Oh. Okay I will be done in a bit." He said as he watched his sister walk out of his room. "Is she doing this on purpose? I'm sure she knew she was naked under her bathrobe. First that kiss... And now she's showing me her pussy. What the hell is going on?"

*****

"Well Judi I hope you had a good day with your kids because we are in for a treat today," spoke Martin as he took another big gulp from his coffee.

"Oh y-yes, it was a wonderful day, Mart. We did a lot of uh... Activities together." Judith laughed lightly.

Martin looked at Judith, an eyebrow raised. "Are you okay, Judi? You seem a little out of it. You usually are ready to tear one of the board members a new asshole because of meetings like this."

"Oh, we just did ... like I said, a lot. Guess I'm just a bit tired, that's all. Anyway, you said something was coming up?" she asked as she sipped from her coffee.

"Yup, John-fucking-Keating. Does the name ring any bells?"

Judith rolled her eyes with a disgusted face. "Ugh. God, not that guy. I was so glad he was transferred up state to the Green Pike Hospital. You remember how he always used to hit on me, claiming he would be the 'next-best-man' for me? Stephanie told me she would rip off his nuts if she ever met him, saying that he insulted dad with his words."

The talk about 'Dad' who was Judith's late husband, Jeremy, continued.

Martin laughed. "Oh I remember that little girl. Cute-looking; but tough as nails, and she had a good mouth on her, not afraid to speak her mind. Well, I can't say she was wrong with the words she used. Many people here thought - and still think - the same."

"She still is a sweetheart though, it's just... Stephanie changed a lot after Jeremy died. She became much more aggressive to the outside world, I guess me being in the same mindset during my depression rubbed off on her. I think she wanted to show me how strong she was as a person during that time. I mean she, as a fourteen-year-old girl, took care of the house and her little brother Matthew while I was a sobbing mess. People still judge her based on her appearance and personality to this day, while they have no idea what she went through."

Judith took off her glasses as a tear streamed down her face. "God. Never thought I would hear from that asshole again. Told you he was bad for me. Even his name makes me cry." She gave him a small smile as she wiped away the tears.

Martin stood there quiet for a while, letting her calm down. "You know what, Judi? I will go to that meeting for both of us. Then afterwards, I will come back here with the notes on what was being discussed so we can look it over. People here know what happened between the two of you; so I'm sure they don't mind you not attending."

"I... Thank you, Martin."

"No problem Judi, that's what childhood friends are for. Now here, have another one of my amazing coffees. Relax a little. I will be back before you know it, and I will make sure to flip him the bird while we are at it."

She was now laughing again. "Be sure to do it. Oh, before you go Mart, what will they be discussing, exactly?"

"Ah, almost forgot about the reason why we are here today. It's about that new virus that has been going around. They had patients with new symptoms up at the Green Pike Hospital. They also managed to make rough statistics based on patients across the whole country. So, who knows what they found out."

Matthew came to mind with Judith. "Maybe they have discovered something that comes close to the symptoms that Matt had." She felt her pussy tingle, thinking back at what happened yesterday.

"Interesting... Well, good luck Mart. And I hope to see you back, in a bit."

"I will, as soon Mister Keating's ass has left the building. Take it easy, Judi." He waved at her before leaving her room and closing the door behind him.

Judith looked at the photo of Stephanie and Matthew on her desk. "Please be okay, my babies."

*****

Matthew took a big bite out of his pancake while watching Stephanie making more of them. She hummed a song as she worked the burners. She was so like his mother: her hair, the shape of her body, her big green eyes, and the sound of her voice. The only difference was height: Judith was taller by a few inches.

"You know, this reminds me of when Mom was... Not herself, after Dad died."

Stephanie stopped for a few seconds, taking in his words before turning off the stove. She took her plate with pancakes and sat down next to him at the kitchen counter. "You're right. I was thinking about the same thing, when I started making pancakes. Back then, you were a hyperactive shit-head running around me, asking if they were done every ten seconds." She smiled. "And look at you now: being a good boy, eating in peace."

Matthew smiled back at her. "Yeah. Sorry about that. You know how kids are at a young age. Though I'm glad you were there, Steph, being a second Mom for me when everything was a mess. My guardian angel."

They sat together, silent for a while.

Stephanie dropped her fork and stood up from her chair. She turned to Matthew who now could see that she was crying. She walked up to him and threw her arms around him, burying her face in his neck and started sobbing.

He did not say anything and pulled her onto his lap. He held her close as he felt her tears drop on his shoulder. The only sound in the kitchen was Stephanie's sobs as Matthew slowly rocked her back and forth.

"I ... I'm sorry Matt. You know thinking back to those times makes me emotional, everything just came out now, years of pend up frustration came out," said Stephanie after a few minutes.

"Steph, you don't have to apologize, you should not be ashamed to cry."

"I know, but it's hard for me: Miss Don't-Give-A-Fuck, crying her eyes out. I know you always looked up to me Matt, seeing me like a role model..."

"And I still do Steph, and I love you no matter what. Cry when you need to cry. I won't think any less of you; you always will be my beautiful big sister, my guardian angel..."

"Matt..." Stephanie started sobbing again, now tears of happiness and love streamed down. She took Matthew's face into her hands and slowly kissed him on his lips.

Matthew pulled her close and returned the kiss, he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned softly and responded by using her own tongue. They were now making out. Brother and sister getting closer with each other, another forbidden kind of love, but they couldn't care less.

She let go after a while. "I ... I guess I need to take that shower, get ready for the shoot." She said quietly while blushing.

Matthew wiped away her tears. "You should. Those photos are not going to shoot themselves, you know. You go get that shower and I will prepare everything."

She let go of him and smiled before walking toward the stairs. She turned around at the bottom. "Matt. I love you... So much."

He smiled at her. "I love you too, Steph."

*****

Judith was busy with her computer when someone knocked on her door. "Judi, I've survived the meeting and I managed to give Johnny boy the finger, can I come in?"

"No problem Mart, come on in." She answered.

Martin came inside with a pile of files and documents, he took a seat next to Judith and placed the pile on her desk. "Here you go, all the statistics, analyzations and patient documents. Thank the lord that meeting is over." He sighed.

"Was it that bad? Why do I even ask, with someone like Keating in the room I can pretty much guess how it went." She said while overlooking the documents.

"Oh Judi, you should have seen him, He has not changed a bit from when he worked here. The man still does not understand the concept of teamwork and kept rambling on and on how "he" discovered this and that about the virus. Remind me to take duct tape, or even better, a stapler next time to shut his big mouth."

Judith giggled, imagining Keating being strapped into an office chair with duct tape covering him from top to bottom. "So, did he ask for me or something?"

"Nope, but he sure was scanning the room when everyone came in, he expected you to be there since your name was mentioned in one of the emails about the meeting. He then tried to shift his attention to Lindsey, but you know how she is."

Now she started to laugh. "I would like to see him try going up against her, he would turn into a permanent resident at our morgue here... Anyway, enough about Keating, can you brief me on the important parts before we go through this pile?"

"Sure, I still need to go over them myself so I will tell you the two important parts that were discussed at the meeting."

"Anything Special?" Asked Judith with a slightly concerned look.

"Well, it's something we have never witnessed before so I guess it is."

"So, first is that they found out which gender is affected the most so far, after the outbreak of the virus a few days ago. Ninety-two percent of the victims are male, young or old, it does not matter. Remember, these are statistics from across the whole country, so when you compare the numbers it is quite rare for females to get infected."

"Second part is that most patients suffered from poor blood circulation through their body after they went through the first symptoms, you know, those that we knew of, fever, nosebleeds etcetera. This caused numbness, stinging pain in limbs and muscle cramps. Even a few patients were unable to move around at all for a while because of this, I tell you Judi this virus is something else."

"Now nothing so far has been life threatening. For some it lasted a few hours while others had it for a few days. After that stage, their bodies went back to normal, no fevers or nosebleeds, their blood circulation was steady and so far, it is unknown if the virus is gone or if it will start affecting them again."

Judith nodded while she thought back at how Matthew was unable to move himself after he called out for her to help him. She was certain that he went through the stage that Martin just told her about.

Still, this did not explain why he also had a huge erection when she found him. That had to mean that the blood flow to his penis had to be extremely increased instead of being slowed down. There also was the body odour he produced that made her want to do the things they did. Was he a step ahead in stages or did he really suffer from a unique variant?

"This whole virus gets weirder by the day." She said softly as she looked at the picture of her children.

"Yup, and that's why we are here, to find something to prevent it from spreading, to counter it and, to eventually cure it. So, you ready to conquer this pile Judi?" asked Martin.

"Yes, let's start. The faster we are done the better, it's probably going to take a while to get through all of them. Say could you make us some of your delicious coffee before we start?"

"Now you mention it, good idea. Give me five minutes and I'll be back with a full pot. You want something to eat while we are at it?"

"Uh sure, just grab me some sandwiches from the cafeteria." Martin nodded and went out of the room. Judith opened her bag and took her phone out.

*****

Matthew was busy setting up the camera, he already attached the tripod and was now putting on the correct lens for making indoor photos.

"Looks good if I say so myself, maybe I should go with her sometimes when she has a shoot somewhere, I don't think she would mind, especially after what happ-"

Then the house phone went off. The phone's melody came from the kitchen where it rested on the counter. "It's probably Mom." He thought to himself before entering the kitchen and picking up the phone.

"Caldwell residence, you're speaking with Matthew."

"Hi sweetie, Mom here. Just checking in on you. How's it going? Still doing okay? Tell me you are okay honey."

"Calm down Mom, I'm fine, still feeling the same as I was this morning, no fever or nosebleeds or whatever. I'm busy setting up everything for the shoot here."

"Oh... Thank god, that's good to hear," spoke Judith with a relieved voice. "And Steph? is she doing okay? Did she make breakfast for both of you like she promised me?"

"She's doing okay as well Mom, she's preparing for the shoot now, and yes she made us pancakes, you better watch out for her Mom, she has some serious pancake baking skills, rivalling the ones that you make." The only thing he could really think about is the make-out session they had during breakfast.

"Great! It's good to hear that you and your sister can get along so well, now before I go honey, please remember if anything happens-"

"Then I will call you immediately." He interrupted her before she could finish her sentence. "Don't worry so much, Mom. If something happens then you will be the first to know."

"Alright honey, I trust you. I will be home late since we got a lot of new information to go through. Be a dear and help your sister with dinner, will you?"

He smiled and laughed. "I will Mom, we have been helping each other through the day, I had no problem helping her with all her needs so far."

"What's that supposed to mean? Oh, one of your silly jokes again... Anyway, give Steph a big kiss from me and I will see you both tonight. Love you sweetie."

"Love you too Mom, see you later." Matthew placed the phone back on the counter and returned to adjusting the camera.

*****

"God Steph, when will you tell him your true feelings? You even made out with him for Christ's sake. And now it comes to this? You are going to seduce him in this skimpy bikini? Just grow a pair and tell him the truth girl..."

Stephanie was busy applying her make-up for the photoshoot, it was true, her client really requested a shoot in this bikini, but deep down inside of her she knew that that was not the only reason why she accepted it.

The bikini was small, very small. The bottom just barely covered her pussy and ass, her hips were only covered by two thin strings tied together on each side. If this did not get his attention then the top would certainly. Just like the bottom, her top only covered her nipples and a small part around them while the remaining flesh of her big tits stood out proudly.

It perfectly showed off her fit and curvy body, the dark colour matched her black nail polish and her red hair made sure that she would be the centre of attention.

She felt that her pussy was moist and that her nipples were pushing against the small patch of fabric that covered them. "It's just like when I kissed him, and that smell he emitted, it made me so... So horny, I felt so aroused by just smelling his fragrance." She took a deep breath as she watched herself in the bathroom mirror "It's now or never Steph, no turning back anymore."

She left the bathroom and walked downstairs to the living room.

"Alright, camera is ready, couch is moved out of the way and the lighting is perfect. Now all I have to do is wait for Steph and we can start the show." mumbled Matthew to himself.

"M-Matt, I'm ready for us to m-make the pictures." He heard his sister say behind him before he turned around. "Good Steph, I just finished settin-" He stopped mid-sentence to take in the sight that he was witnessing. "Holy shit Steph..." He could feel his cock throb again as he watched his sister stand in front him, almost naked.

She looked shyly at the ground, her face becoming more blushed by the second. "S-surprise little brother, D-do you like it?"

Matthew was lost in his thoughts. "Goddamn, she's so beautiful, I can feel myself growing hard by just watching her. Why am I so attracted to her? I never felt like this before... Damn, is it me or did somebody turn up the temperature?" He could feel himself starting to sweat.

Stephanie rubbed her thighs together slowly, she could smell it again, the same fragrance from before but now even stronger. Her pussy was now reacting when she looked at her brother, she could see the outline of his cock that pressed against his pants. "M-Matt I asked you a question, d-do you like my bikini?" She asked again, trying to shift her focus.

He snapped back out of his thoughts. "Oh... Y-yes, sorry I was a bit overwhelmed. I did not expect this to be the subject of our shoot. But yes, Steph you look b-beautiful in it, you have an amazing body sis."

"T-thank you Matt, so s-shall we start? Is everything ready?"

"Y-yeah, I set it up just like you told me, we are ready to go." He turned on the camera, adjusted the lights and then gave Stephanie a nervous smile and a thumbs-up.

She walked past him to the centre of the room. He closely watched her every movement with delight as her tits bounced with every step she took. "I-I will start with some standing poses and after those we can make some with me on the couch."

"S-sure Steph, you know what's best." he said as placed himself behind the camera. "Go ahead, I'm ready to shoot."

She took on a variety of different poses, some of it were close-ups from her chest and face, for other ones she turned around to show off her backside and ass. Doing this in front of her brother made her more aroused with every pose. Was she doing this for the sake of better pictures or was she trying to get her brother's attention even more?

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,419 Followers