The Best Cure is Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers

"Steeeephhhhhh!" yelled Matthew at the same time as he felt his sister's pussy tighten so hard that it almost felt like it would rip off his cock. With his cockhead rammed against her cervix he shot spurt after spurt of thick potent semen into his sister's womb.

They both fell while their bodies twitched from their orgasms. Matthew held his sister tight, making sure his cock did not slip out of her. To his surprise his cock remained hard, rock-hard. "This fucking virus..." He thought to himself.

"Matthew... Oh Matthew... I never expected that sex would be this good, I can feel your thick cum inside of me. It's so good Matt, please never leave me..."

Stephanie cuddled up to her brother as she slowly felt their combined juices seeping out of her still occupied pussy. "Steph please tell me that yo-"

"It's safe Matt... Don't worry... I'm using the pill, Mom made sure I was ever since my first boyfriend. He sighed with relief. "But... I would not mind if you were the one that would get me pregnant Matt..." She whispered quietly with a blushing face.

Matthew blushed back at her, not knowing how to react to his sister's statement, it made her giggle. "Aww, look at my cute little brother." She pulled him close and gave him a deep kiss on his lips. "Let's just cuddle for a few minutes Matt, I have to recover after that. And I can still feel that hard cock of yours throbbing inside my pussy, so I suspect another round coming up"

He laughed. "So, did you enjoy it Steph?"

"Of course, I have, did you not hear me scream my lungs out? But to be honest I expected feeling a lot more pain after you broke through my hymen. Well it did for a short time but then it just... vanished, only pleasure remained."

"I'm glad I was your first sis, I tried to go slow with you, but after I penetrated you, you took over. First you relaxed and went with the flow, after that you became fiercer by the second."

"Guess I'm a naughty girl that likes it rough Matt, take that as a hint for round two lover boy." She said with a seductive voice. "But first let me prepare a little longer, want to make out some more?"

"Oh, you don't have to ask sis." Matthew used one hand to grope her ass while the other mauled onto one of her big tits. Stephanie started moaning. "I love you Matt..."

She said before they both were kissing each other passionately.

They were fully recharged after a few minutes.

"Ready for round two... Girlfriend? ready to... Fuck?" Asked Matthew with a seductive grin on his face, looking deep into his sister's lust filled eyes.

Stephanie blushed and purred back at him. "I do... Boyfriend, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum." She could feel his rock-hard cock throbbing away, which was still buried deep in her cum soaked pussy.

"Then I know the perfect place to do that dear sister, wrap your legs around me and hold on tight." He told her. She nodded and did what he asked of her.

Matthew stood up from the couch in one smooth move while holding his sister. She squealed and giggled when he did so, his cock penetrating deeper into her because of the sudden movement. "Ooooh fuck Matt, are you going to fuck me while standing up?" She moaned as she felt her pussy tighten around his cock.

"I could, but no Steph, be good girl and wait, good girls get rewards." He smiled at her before picked up a pillow from the couch with his free arm. Stephanie blushed and giggled again, she held him tight, getting more excited by the second. "All those workouts paid off, didn't they little brother?"

He laughed again. "Let's go my beautiful princes."

Matthew walked from the living room to the kitchen, Stephanie bounced on his cock with every step he took. "Ooooh Matt, this already feels so good." She moaned.

"Trust me, it will get a lot better." he stopped in front of the counter where they had their breakfast this morning. "Hop onto it Steph and lay back, here, put this pillow behind your head."

She was so excited and turned on. Matthew's cock slipped out of her with a loud plop. "Oooh Matt..." She moaned again as the mixture of freshly freed sperm and pussy juice ran out of her pussy onto the counter. She could see why he had chosen to fuck her here, it was the perfect height, he could fuck her hard and deep because they would be perfectly aligned if she laid back onto it.

She got into position, spread her legs and looked up to her brother while she played with her soaked pussy. "Matthew... Fuck me... Fuck me hard... Fuck this tight juicy cunt... Ravage me... Please, I need it Matthew."

Matthew's cock throbbed, leaking an incredible amount of precum. "I will do anything for you Steph..." He took his rock-hard cock and smacked it on her clit a few times before pressing it against her soaked pussy lips, getting ready to fuck her crazy.

"You know Steph... I want do it here because I think this where the final spark got lit between us..." He looked deep into her eyes. "I love you Stephanie."

"And I love you Matthew" She said while looking back at him.

He dragged her closer toward him and placed her legs over his shoulders. Stephanie let out a giggle. This was it, her brother gave her a nod and she responded with her own. And then she felt it, all the way inside in a single push.

"Oooooh myyy gooo... Fuuuuccccckk!" She screamed as she felt her brother's cock ram all the way in, hitting her cervix with each thrust. "Fuck me Matt, fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeee!" Matthew was pumping into her like a machine, each loud smack against her caused their combined juices to splatter all over them. They were fucking so hard that the counter creaked each time he rammed into her.

"Oh my... Fuck Steph, your tight... Ugh... pussy is so fucking good!" He moaned hard while holding his sister tight, making sure that she did not slip from his grasp.

"Harder Matt, Harder! Fuck your big sister's nasty wet tight cunt! Fuck me like you want to impregnate me! Yessss Matt, fuuuuccckkk!" She was going wild because of him, she felt like she had a mini orgasm with each thrust. She kept on looking deep into her brother's lust filled eyes as he kept on fucking her harder and harder.

Matthew focussed on his sister's big tits after a while, they were bouncing wildly because of his ferocious fucking, it gave him an idea. He slowly let go of her legs as they fell next to each side of him, as a reaction Stephanie locked them behind her brother's waist, pulling him even closer and deeper into her. "Ooooh Matt, you naughty little brother, I see what you want to do but don't stop fucking me, Yesss!"

He smiled at her as he leaned over slightly, taking a big tit in each of his hands. He clamped her hard nipples between his fingers and started mauling away at them while keeping on his fast-fucking rhythm. This placed him in such a position that he could even fuck her harder and deeper.

"Yessss Matt, fuck me like that! Fuck me while you play with my big tits!" She placed her own small hands over his, so that they both were putting pressure on them. "Matt! You are going to make your big sister cum like this! Ooooh Yesss, fuuuccck meee!"

Pussy juice was now squirting out of Stephanie as her whole body started to buck and tremble. "Steph... Oh Steph! I'm close, I can feel it coming Steph! Little brother is going to pump you full, little brother is going to pump his big sister full with his thick cum!" Yelled Matthew, fucking her hard with all his remaining strength. "Do it Matt! Cum in your big sister! Mark my insides with your potent baby batter! Pump my cunt full of it! Yessss!" She screamed back at him.

He gave one final push and buried his cock deep inside of her. "Stephhhhhhhh!" screamed Matthew as he had his largest climax yet, his cock throbbed hard with each shot of thick cum that he blasted deep into the depths of his sister's womb, he came so hard that his balls started to hurt.

"I love youuuuuuuuuuu!" Yelled Stephanie as she felt herself and her brother explode, her nails dug into the hands of her brother. Each rope of cum he shot into her womb made her squirt hard. She bucked up and down wildly as her eyes rolled back into her skull.

Matthew let himself fall forward, he was exhausted and could barely stand anymore. His sister caught him as her large bust softened his fall. She threw her arms around his neck while her legs were still crossed behind his waist. He buried his head to the side of her neck.

They both laid there, breathing heavily, shuddering and twitching from their most intense orgasms yet.

The kitchen was a mess, the counter was soaked in body fluids. Pussy nectar, sweat, precum and sperm was splattered all around them, even reaching the kitchen tiles below them. The couch area in the Livingroom was pretty much in the same state.

It was Stephanie that spoke first after a few minutes of recovering. "I guess it's shower time little brother." She giggled. Matthew looked up to her. "I think we got more things to clean my sweet sister." They both started laughing. "Oh!" shrieked Stephanie as she felt her brothers cock soften inside of her. He then heard her whisper something in his ear. "And now there are two best doctors in the world..."

She took his face into her hands. "I love you Matt..."

"And I love you Steph..." answered Matthew. They closed their eyes and started kissing each other softly and passionate.

*****

Judith stepped out her car and walked up to the front door of her house. "I'm glad we were able to finish early, I did not expect us to go through those documents so fast... I wonder how Matt and Steph's photoshoot went, maybe they are still busy with it."

She opened the front door, kicked off her pumps and closed the door behind her.

"Aaaah, feels good to be back... Kids! I'm home!" She said as she walked towards the kitchen.

To be continued...

*****

And that's it for chapter two! I hope you enjoyed it a lot. Please remember to vote and comment, I always appreciate people telling me their thoughts and if they enjoyed it or not.

Now a simple question for you, my readers: Would you like to see impregnation in chapter three? Please let me know because I thought of adding it in there.

Also, if you have not checked out the illustrated prologue to The Best Cure is Love (Chapter 00) then I highly recommend you do so. It's not that long but features a lot of high quality 3D rendered images of a young Judith, Twenty-two ago before chapter one. It adds a little background to The Best Cure is Love.

Many thanks and I hope to see you for chapter three!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,431 Followers