The Best Cure is Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you are doing, g-great sis, I got some... Really nice... S-shots." Matthew felt himself losing focus, he started breathing faster and he could feel his limbs becoming heavier while his cock began to harden and throbbing wildly. "Fuck no, not now, shit... I'm going to..." He lost his balance and slowly slumped down against the couch that was behind him. "God... It's hurting... Again, got to... Call Mom."

"You think we should go on to the couch shots now Matt? ... Matt?" asked Stephanie, waiting for his response. She was still standing in a pose facing the wall before she turned around.

"Matt did you not hear me? I asked if we shoul-" She stood still for a few seconds before realising what had happened. "Matt!" She flew next to him on the floor and took his hands into hers.

"Steph... Listen... I want you... To get the phone... And call Mom," he whispered with a trembling voice. "Steph... Get Mom on... The phone."

Stephanie was panicking as she sat next to him, tears starting to appear in her eyes. "God... I-I must help him... What should I do? Just like Mom? Or call her? Make up your mind Steph!" She could see his rock-hard cock throbbing away, a large wet spot formed on the front of his pants. The smell was now intoxicating, she felt her pussy juice leaking out.

"Steph! Goddamnit... Get... The phone." Matthew watched his sister sitting next to him, he felt her hands gripping his tighter and tighter. "Steph! Get phone... Call Mo-"

"I'VE SEEN IT, MATT! I'VE SEEN AND HEARD EVERYTHING!"

Matthew became silent as he felt Steph's nails dug into the skin of his hands, he watched his sister confess, tears streaming down her face. "I-I've seen it all Matt, you and Mom. In your room, on the couch, that virus that you both talked about. I know everything, Matthew."

"I'm not going to run away from my feelings anymore Matt, this time I'm going to help you, just like I always did when you were younger. I'm your guardian angel." She reached for the strings on both of her bikini top and bottom. "This time, I will take Mom's place."

"Steph..." He watched her remove both pieces of her tiny bikini. His jaw felt open.

Just like his mother she had a beautiful pair of full breasts, she even inherited the same cute small nipples from her, though Stephanie's had small barbell piercings through both. Further down he observed her well trained body before he reached her special place. She was shaven smooth, he could see the juices dripping out of her pussy. "It's having the same effect on her..." He thought.

He did not protest as his sister reached out for his pants. "Let me take care of your clothes little brother..." With a swift motion, she took off both his pants and underwear. He tried to get rid of his shirt himself but he was too weak to lift his arms. "I got you..." Was all she said before taking of his shirt.

And there he was again, naked and with a mean looking erection that throbbed away. Just like yesterday it started producing gobs of precum on the tip while veins popped out and pulsed alongside his shaft.

"Let big sis help you..." said Stephanie as she straddled his lap. She threw her arms and legs around him, this allowed her to start rocking her wet pussy lips up and down against the shaft of his cock. "Ugh... Oh yes little brother this feels so good."

Matthew could feel her wetness spreading around his shaft as his cock throbbed and slapped against her pussy. Precum and pussy juice splattered around between them.

He was not thinking straight anymore and leaned forward to take one his sister's diamond-hard nipples into his mouth. "Ooooh yesss Matt, that's it, suck my nipples hard, yesss, big sis loves it when you do that." She started kissing the top of his head and forehead while he sucked harder on her nipples, switching between them both after a few sucks.

"I've waited so long for this Matt, you have no idea how long I lusted for you." Hearing these words coming from her made him want her even more. He started rocking his own hips up and down so his cock and her pussy were now rubbing even harder, faster and tighter against each other. "Yes, do it Matt, rub my tight little pussy with that fat cock of yours, oooh yesss."

After a few minutes he could feel the strength in his arms coming back, was doing sexual activities some kind of antidote against the virus? Whatever it was, he had his sights on only one thing, giving his sister all the pleasure she deserved.

He grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her even harder against the shaft of his cock. "Ooooh Matttt, yesss, you're rubbing me so gooood." Stephanie threw her head back as she felt her pussy starting to squirt each time they rubbed against each other. She pushed her big tits into his face and Matthew used that opportunity to softly bite on her rock-hard nipples. "Aaaah, you're driving me crazy, oh yes Matt I'm... I'm going to cum, you are going to make your big sister cum all over your cock."

He could feel her shuddering before she let out a huge roar, "Oooooh Matttt I love youuuuu!" she started climaxing, shooting out a fountain of pussy juice onto both of their lower bodies and soaking the carpet under them. After what felt like an eternity she felt forward into Matthew's arms, breathing heavily and still twitching from the intense orgasm she just had. "She also is a squirter, coincidence or not?" Thought Matthew as he held his sister tight against him.

Stephanie looked up into his eyes after she recovered from her orgasm, he could see that hers were now sparkling with love and lust. Without saying a word, they both mashed their lips together and started making out, moaning softly as their tongues wrestled into their mouths. Matthew pulled her even closer, he felt her pussy lips sliding over his cockhead as he did so, his wet-hard cock plopped between the crack of her ass while her tits smashed against his chest.

They sat there for a while, running both their hands over each other's body, exploring every nook and cranny while staying connected with their mouths.

Stephanie released their kiss and spoke first. "Matt, I love you so much, ever since you told me that I was your guardian angel I started having even deeper feelings for you, it got worse as I saw you grow up, my little brother becoming an adult." She softly caressed his cheek.

"Steph... I-I never knew you had these feelings for me, I mean we always have been close but this... This is something on completely different level."

"You don't like it?" She said with a sad pouty expression.

"No... No, not at all. I'm glad we can do and that we did this now, I mean I love you and you are very important to me, but why did you never come to me and told me about your feelings?"

She let out a small sigh before she answered him. "Look Matt, I might not be such a bad-ass, big-mouth sister after all, I simply could not tell you, I was afraid you would find it disgusting and weird and that you would hate me if I ever told you."

Matthew stroked a few strands of red hair back behind her ears that were covering her face. "Steph... I could never hate you, you know how close we are and we always shared everything, no matter the subject. I'm sure I would have listened and understood your feelings. But what did change your mind so suddenly?"

"Yesterday changed everything Matt, after I came back early from work I could hear you two going at it upstairs. I was shocked at what I saw when I peeked inside your room. It was right before the first ejaculation that Mom gave you. I was frozen from that moment and did not leave before you two fell asleep. I heard and saw everything Matthew... I even started playing with myself and came every time you both climaxed. After that I went out again, trying to take in everything I just witnessed."

Matthew felt her hugging him tighter as she told her story to him.

"I... I guess I became jealous of Mom, I lusted so long for you and seeing her doing all those things with you fuelled my fire. I know she started out with helping you because of the things that virus did to your body." She looked down and could see that his cock was still in the same state as before. "But it affected her too, just like it does to me now. After that first ejaculation you both changed, it was no longer just helping you out. You continued making love with each other, trying to give each other pleasure. And that's exactly what I longed for, making love with you. Now you must understand Matt, I love Mom and always will, but, at that moment it felt like betrayal. She got something what I wanted so bad but never dared to go for. That's why I gave you that extremely awkward goodnight kiss, that's why I showed you my pussy and that's why I broke down at breakfast and made out with you... And look at us now... Finally."

New tears ran down the side of her face as she looked back into her brother's eyes. They both leaned forward and gave each other a long sweet lovers kiss.

"And look at us now..." repeated Matthew softly after they broke their kiss.

He suddenly stood up while holding onto Stephanie, he lifted her up with him before he dropped himself and her horizontally onto the couch. She looked at him with confusion as she laid on top of him.

"Look at us now Steph, I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to give you the pleasure you deserve and longed for all this time." She gave him a big teary smile before giving him another kiss on his lips. "Thank you, Matt... I love you."

"Anything for you sis, I love you too. So... Could you turn around? I want to sixty-nine you."

She purred in response to his request. "Oh, little brother... you have no idea how much I want to." She turned herself hundred-and-eighty degrees, placing her soaked pussy in front of his face while she now witnessed his hard-throbbing cock a few inches from hers. "It's sooo big little brother." She giggled before running her tongue over his cockhead, spreading the precum around it and tasting it in her mouth. "You taste so good Matt, it's time for big sis to make you cum and shoot your sticky load, mhmmm."

"Likewise, sis, you got some delicious looking pussy on you." Matthew felt and saw the drops of pussy nectar fall onto his face while small streams leaked down her thighs.

"Ladies first" Said Stephanie with a cute voice before she took his cock into her mouth, twisting her tongue around the shaft while she bobbed up and down.

"Oooh fuck Steph, that feels so good, I love your mouth sucking on my cock." Moaned Matthew loud. "Ugh here... Let me return the favour." He spread her pussy lips with his fingers and started licking up and down her slit, poking his tongue onto her erect clit every time he came across it.

She started moaning but refused to let go off his cock, the vibrations she made doing so made him moan even louder, the feeling was so overwhelming that he started to trust his hips upward into her mouth. She followed his motions and lowered herself onto his mouth, gyrating her own hips onto his face while he still used his tongue to pleasure her.

They both went at it like this for a while, their hips gyrated and thrusted harder and harder as they got more and more pleasure. Stephanie was now deepthroating Matthew while he multitasked by using his fingers on her clit as his tongue ravaged through her pussy.

Stephanie released her brother's throbbing cock from her mouth with a loud plop. "Yesss Matt, that's it, lick your big sister's wet tight juicy cunt while she sucks your fat cock!" She loved talking dirty to him, it made her ever more aroused. "Keep this up and you are going to make sis cum again." She focussed her attention back on his cock and took it all the way in, sucking it vacuum with her mouth.

Matthew lifted her a little. His face was soaked with his sister's pussy juice. "Keep going Steph, make your little brother cum with your soft sexy mouth!" He let her go and she fell onto his face again. He went back to licking her pussy while his left hand played with her clit and his right hand grabbed a handful of tit flesh from her right breast.

They could feel their orgasms coming up, Matthew's first and Stephanie's second. both placed a finger right onto the entrance of each other's asshole preparing to give the final push toward climax.

Matthew sunk his thumb into his sister's asshole with one swift motion, her eyes shot open and she followed her brother's action by pushing her own finger inside his.

This was the final straw for him, he bucked his hips up and started unloading shot after shot of thick gooey jizz into his sister's mouth, he was certain that she was going to swallow it as her mouth got even more tight around his cock.

He now felt his sister bucking and grinding her hips against his mouth. Matthew's cock plopped out of her mouth and she started screaming loudly, a small amount of his cum ran down his shaft. "Fuuuuckkkkkk, Matthewwww!" spray after spray of juicy pussy nectar shot in his mouth and across his face as Stephanie screamed her lungs out.

They both were breathing heavily now, she rolled off his face so he could breathe freely without drowning in her pussy and her juices. Matthew took her hand into his and held it tight. She responded by squeezing back at him.

"My god... Steph... That was one amazing orgasm..." She turned around so that they were now laying on top of each other again. "Please give me a clear warning when you open the floodgates next time, you almost drowned me!" Stephanie giggled. "Then please be a gentleman next time and do the same for me little brother, your poor sister almost choked on your spunk, good thing that she likes it so much." They were both laughing now. Matthew ran a hand through his sister's hair and she did the same to him before they gave each other another deep kiss.

"Steph, I'm so glad that you told me how you really feel, I love doing this with you, you are amazing sis." She cuddled up to him. "I feel the same way Matt, I don't want this to end between us. I want to be with you forever."

She looked down and saw her brother's cock standing full mast again. "Oh my..." She spoke with a soft voice. "Hey, that's the same thing Mom said, seeing it like that after my first ejaculation." Matthew had a goofy smile on his face. She looked back up to him. "It's amazing, you just shot a huge load and now it's ready for round two? Does that virus increase your stamina or something?"

He sighed. "I have no idea Steph, I guess it does but if it weren't for you or Mom then I would be in a world of pain. It's fucking weird..."

She nodded, then started to blush. "So, Matt... Does this mean that we will go...? You know, all the way?" She took hold of his hand and squeezed it tight.

"I'm up for it, I would do anything to make you feel good Steph, so yes I would gladly make love to you." He felt her squeezing even tighter.

"Matt I... I'm... I never went all the way... I'm still a virgin..." She confessed quietly while biting her lip.

"So? I still was one yesterday, are you ashamed of it or something?"

"Well... No... Uh yes... I guess so... I mean I'm your big loudmouth-tough sister. I... I just wanted to save it for someone special, someone that I truly love. Oh god, that sounds so cheesy..."

"I think it's cute Steph. That shows that there is this cute, romantic side hidden behind the tough sister I know. A side that only I got to see so far." Stephanie blushed even harder as she gave him a light punch on his chest. "I-Idiot..."

Matthew laughed, seeing his sister acting all cute and innocent. "Then let me rephrase my answer into a question for you my dear sister. Stephanie Caldwell, I would do anything to make you feel good, will you accept me as your first and make love together?"

"Jesus Matt, and I thought I was cheesy..." she rolled up to him and gave him another deep kiss. "I think that say's enough, doesn't it?"

"I guess it does." he answered before pulling himself and Stephanie up into a sitting position. Matthew sat down against the back of the couch and placed her onto his lap, facing him. Her wet pussy was now grinding against his hard-slick cock shaft, just like it did the first time. "Are you ready for this Steph?" He asked as he held her tight against him.

She nodded and lifted herself up, placing her pussy lips on top of his cockhead. His precum and her juices came together, dribbling down his cock. "I'm ready Matthew, I dreamed of this and it's finally coming true... Make love to me little brother..."

Stephanie slowly sank down onto her brother's hard cock. "Shit Steph, you are so tight..." He could feel her pussy gripping his cock like a vice, Judith was tight after not having sex for eight years, but he experienced a whole new pleasure with his sister's virgin pussy. "M-Matt guide me... Please hold me." She asked him with her eyes closed.

He took hold of her ass and slowly guided her down his cock until they both felt resistance. He was at her hymen. He tried to penetrate even slower but Stephanie forced herself down onto him. She let out a sharp pitched yelp as she kept on pushing herself down until they were fully connected "Aaaah... Ooooh... Matt... Ugh..." She was twitching and had buried her face into his neck, her breathing became slow and heavy.

"Steph? Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned voice.

She answered him after she calmed down a little. "I-it's so... Big... How can something... Like that fit? Oh god Matt..." She started kissing his neck softly, working her way up while he was still buried deep inside of her, feeling both of their combined juices leaking out of her pussy, onto his legs and the couch.

"Matthew... We did it... We are making love, like I always wanted..." She swung her arms around his neck, looking deep into his eyes as she pressed her tits against his chest. "Do it Matt... Kiss me, and do it... Make us cum together Matt... Make love to your big sister."

He pulled her closer, tightening his grip on her ass as they started kissing each other. At the same time, he slowly started rocking his hips up, penetrating Stephanie while she responded with a short grinding motion. The sounds of wet bodies slapping together and lustful moans roamed through the Caldwell residence Livingroom.

Matthew felt his cock hitting her cervix with each deep thrust. Again, she was so like his mother. Even the beating of their hearts matched, both busy keeping up with the forbidden act of love that they were committing, brother and sister crossing the line, a line that they gladly crossed without any remorse or shame.

They both got used to each other after a few minutes of slow fucking and kissing. Matthew shifted to sucking and licking the inside of Stephanie's neck and the top of her chest, giving her the time to catch her breath. "Oh, Matt I love it... Yes, just like that little brother... Oooh yesss... Give your sister what she longed for. Mmm-hmmm."

"Steph... Let's step it up a notch, god, your tight pussy is milking me," he moaned while kneading his sister's ass cheeks. "Yes, please do that little brother. Let your sister's tight wet pussy make you feel good. Oh fuck yes, right there, don't stop, Matt."

He stopped his thrusting and focused on guiding his sister, Matthew pushed her body up and down with his hands that were still on her ass. Stephanie followed his guidance and started bouncing harder and harder on his cock. Sweat, precum and pussy juice now scattered around them every time she smacked down onto his lap.

"Ooooh Matttt, it feels sooo gooood, tell me that you like my tight pussy, tell me it's going to make you cum." She said while moaning louder and louder, slamming down harder with each bounce. "Fuck Steph, I love your tight pussy, my big sister's tight wet pussy is going to make me cum, Oh fuck!" He could feel his balls reacting.

"Then cum inside me little brother, cum from that tight pussy and let me cum from that fat, hard cock. Yesss, do it Matt, cum inside your big sister's cunt. Mark me and make me yours, Oooooh fuuuccck!" She bounced one final time and then slammed down with all her strength. "Cuuuummmmminnnnnggggg!" She screamed as she climaxed from her brother's cock, shooting squirt after squirt of pussy juice against their bodies.