The Best-Laid Plan

Story Info
Keith Urban rocks her world.
10.9k words
4.43
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen dressed carefully in preparation for the concert that night, examining her appearance in the mirror from every angle. Low-riding jeans hung just right on her hips, baring her taut belly and the jewel she had recently had placed in her belly button. A pale blue baby Tee clung low enough on her breasts to tease, emphasizing her curved waist, stopping just above her belly and she added a pink cropped sweater though she was sure she wouldn't need it. Her soft, shiny brunette hair hung in waves around her heart-shaped face, for once doing exactly what she wanted. She had added just a touch of mascara to her dark lashes to bring out her dark brown eyes, some pink gloss to her lips. Her color was already high in her cheeks with excitement.

She had been sweet on Keith Urban since he first appeared on the music scene and had been fortunate enough to see him on stage a few times. Each time, he just got hotter, both musically and physically, and he had played a major part in many a fantasy for her when she was alone. This time, she had scored front row tickets, not an easy feat, but she had done it. Briefly, she had considered bringing a sign, but she had other plans tonight and didn't want to draw the type of attention a sign might. The key was to travel light.

Tonight, she planned to meet him in person and that plan called for some cunning.

The concert was amazing as it was every time that man hit the stage; he generated enough heat to send the women into a frenzy as his fingers danced along the frets of his guitar. He played them all as well as he played his instrument, his fingers coaxing sighs and moans as well as frenzied screams. Karen had stripped her sweater off at the beginning, feeling the heat though the room itself was cool. Not one moment had actually been spent in her seat; along with everyone else, she was on her feet dancing and singing along with every song. Once or twice, lost in the music, she had caught Keith's eye on her as she danced and she had returned his dazzling grin.

Near the end of the concert, though she was sorry to miss the last songs and encores still to come, she put her plan into action. It wasn't going to be easy and would call for split-second timing as well as a ton of luck. If she were caught, she would be ejected, but she had to try. She moved to the side of the stage, fanning herself as if she were over-heated, keeping her eyes ostensibly on Keith, but eyeing the guards carefully. They were gathered in a small group on her end, talking above the music and laughing, but keeping an eye on the crowd. Karen caught the eye of one and winked, but put her attention back on Keith, hoping they would think he was her focus.

Luck was on her side as it happened. It was nearing the 90 minute mark in the concert when a woman near Karen's side suddenly fainted, holding her hand on her chest. The guards surged forward, two of them taking charge, the other two flanking them. The minute their attention focused on the woman, Karen took her chance and slipped quietly behind the barrier and into the darkness.

It had been much easier than she had thought or hoped to gain access to his dressing room. The rooms were on the same floor, halfway around the venue. With everyone behind the stage focused on Keith, there was no one around as she wandered the hall, stealthily seeking his dressing room. She grinned when she reached the door; someone had helpfully placed his name under a gold star on the door and she silently thanked that helpful person as she tried the knob. It turned easily in her hand and, just like that, she was inside Keith Urban's dressing room!

The room was much what she had expected, a couch against one wall, a coffee table with a basket of fruit on it and several bottles of Fiji water, Keith's water of choice. On the other wall was a vanity with a large mirror with lights surrounding it, the only light on in the room, except for that coming from an open door across from her. Curious, she crossed the room to peek around the door, cautiously in case anyone was there. Inside was a small washroom with a toilet, sink and large free-standing shower. Sconces on the walls gave off warm, not bright, light.

Karen's heart was beating fast and she was sure she could hear it reverberate around the room as she walked around. Her palms were sweating, her breathing rapid. Deep down inside, she really didn't think she would make it this far and her mind was blank. What would she do if or when Keith walked in? What if he just called security? She shrugged, thinking she really had nothing to lose since they would just toss her out. She grinned as she took another look around the room. At least she would have made it this far!

Checking her watch, she saw it had taken a scant ten minutes to get this far. Keith's shows regularly lasted two hours sometimes more so she had some time to wait. Skirting the coffee table, she sat down on the couch, leaning on the cushion. An idea hit her and she slipped off her cowboy boots, pushing them slightly under the couch. At least if they tossed her, she'd have a few minutes to find and put them on and she might even get an autograph out of the delay. Curling her feet under her on the couch, she leaned back on the cushion again, breathing deeply. The excitement faded bit by bit as she breathed, her eyelids eventually fluttering down and her head dropping to the cushion as she dozed off.

The sound of the door knob turning and voices awoke her and she looked around blankly before realizing where she was. The door was just cracked open a few inches, a male hand on the gold knob and she heard a male voice with an Australian accent talking to someone, laughing at something said too quietly for her to hear.

"Give me 30 minutes to shower, change and relax, mate?" He laughed again, a hearty sound that brought a smile to Karen's face as she leaned back into the couch. She knew she was about to be discovered with one flick of the light switch and she tried to prepare herself. To her surprise, Keith didn't turn on the overhead lights. Instead, he slipped inside and shut the door, pushing the lock and leaning back against it with his head tilted back, eyes closed.

She tilted her head to study him, enjoying the sight while he took a moment to get his bearings. His shaggy blond hair was slick with sweat, sticking against the sides of his face. Her eyes followed down, noting the three silver earrings, traveling down his jaw-line with the darker days-old scruff and down the strong column of his brown throat. His Adam's apple bobbed slightly as he swallowed and she thought he might turn to where she sat for some water. When he didn't, she continued to run her eyes down his body; his thin T-shirt was wet with his sweat and clung to his body revealing strong, muscled arms and just a hint of the taut leanly muscled body beneath.

He suddenly opened his eyes, pushing off the door and headed for the bathroom, stripping his shirt off as he walked. He tossed it on the floor, holding the door jamb as he toed off first one boot and then the other, revealing bare feet. Karen smiled as she saw them; bare feet and jeans were just about the sexiest things a man could wear and she had to stop herself from commenting. This was much better than a simple meeting and autograph!

Her lips parted and she moistened her lips with her pink tongue, her mouth suddenly gone dry as Keith unbuttoned his jeans. This was much, much better! He pulled down the zipper and, in one smooth motion, stripped the jeans down his lean hips, kicking them to the side. Karen's mouth dropped open as she took in his tight butt, toned thighs and strongly muscled back and arms before he disappeared around the door. She shut it with a snap, blinking at the sight her mind refused to let go as the sound of water came through the door.

Karen closed her eyes and shook her head. This was unreal, could not be happening! She must still be sleeping! Cautiously, she pinched herself hard and suppressed a yelp, not surprised that it hurt, but still disbelieving of what she had just seen. Was she really in Keith Urban's dressing room behind a locked door with him butt-naked in a shower a few steps away? She bit her lip, eyeing the bathroom door, but the temptation to look again was too great to resist and she levered herself off the couch, walking cautiously to the open door.

A low moan from the bathroom stopped her progress momentarily. That must be some great shower or else he really needed it! Warily, she stepped forward, peeking around the edge of the door and her jaw dropped open. Clouds of steam formed and curled about the room from the hot water pouring down from an overhead shower, circling the room with ease since Keith had the clear shower door wide open.

She had expected, hoped she would see his naked body under that streaming water and spend a few precious moments watching him drenched in water to fuel her next fantasy. She didn't expect to see her blond Adonis, surrounded by steam, water streaming down his golden tanned body with his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly and surely. Another low moan escaped his lips and he leaned against the shower wall, his long fingers gliding along this shaft and circling the head, the water allowing them to move easily, his face a mask of pleasure.

Karen forgot caution as she leaned against the door, her entire attention caught by the sight in front of her. Like the rest of him, his cock was beautiful as she glimpsed it through his hand. Not too long, but thick, surrounded at the base by darker blond hairs curling enticingly. Her fingers itched with the desire to slide through those curls and touch for herself. She licked her lips, her pink tongue darting out as she watched his hand moving slowly, teasingly, his hips gently thrusting with each stroke.

Her nipples tightened, hardening to pebbled peaks and she crossed one leg in front of the other, flexing and tightening it against herself so her jeans rubbed against her in just the right spot. She could feel the heat pooling in her belly and down, further down, her own juices seeping. She watched his cock hardening with each stroke, the veins pulsing, the tip glistening with the water and his own juices. Karen touched her tongue to her top lip, imagining it swirling around that head, the taste of him on her tongue.

She stroked her taut stomach softly, feeling the nerves tighten, thinking of his hand following suit. She stifled her own moan as her hand slid under her Tee, cupping her breast, teasing one hard nipple out, her eyes trained on Keith's hand stroking now quicker, then slower. He seemed to know his body's needs and reactions intimately, taking himself to the brink and back to prolong the pleasure.

Karen bit her lip as her eyes played over his glistening flesh, the strong muscles of his thighs flexing as his hips moving with his hand's strokes. Her eyes wandered over his taut stomach, the coarse hairs curling from the base of his cock trailed up to his stomach, becoming sparser and disappearing. His chest was strong, defined and hairless, his flat nipples hard with his arousal. Her fingers tightened around her own nipple, thinking of his fingers there and a soft sigh escaped her lips.

Her eyes moved up from his chest up his throat, imagining her lips pressed there, her tongue flicking against his clean, wet skin. Her breathing quickened as she envisioned their bodies tangled under the water, her leg around his hips, moving together. She shuddered, her other hand sliding inside her jeans to press against her panties, covering her hot mound, feeling the dampness and pushing into her fingers. She thought of Keith's long fingers against her slick pussy, sliding between the lips, delving inside and her juices flowed thicker.

Karen moved her legs slightly apart, her hand slipping down further, pressing the material of her damp panties inside, her thumb pressing up against her clit. Her half-closed eyes dipped to Keith's hand again, his cock head moving between his fingers and seeming to point right at her. Her fingers moved in time with his, matching his rhythm as her mind teased her with thoughts of his cock pressing into her soft, slick folds.

His palm cupped the head of his cock, where the pleasure was centered, slowly twisting back and forth. Karen had caught his rhythms now, knew he was prolonging the pleasure, drawing it out as long as possible. He would focus on the head, building the sensations to a high point, then go back to slowly stroking the shaft, pulling back from the edge. As she watched him palming his cock head, her eyes moved up to his face, wanting to see the intense pleasure he must be feeling. Her eyes widened in shock.

Keith Urban was staring directly at her face, his blue eyes half-lidded and a slight smile on his face. "You're probably not supposed to be in here, baby."

Karen stared at his face for a moment, torn with indecision. It took that moment to realize that he hadn't yelled at her, hadn't ordered her out, hadn't called for help and, most importantly, hadn't stopped stroking his hard cock. She met his look boldly, then slowly dropped her eyes to his hand, watching the slow movement before meeting his gaze again. A slow smile curved her lips. "Probably not." She agreed with him.

Keith's eyes lowered the length of her body, lingering between her legs where the outline of her hand was clear, moving slowly. When he met her eyes again, his own had darkened, the heat in them causing her mouth to go dry. They gazed at each other from across the small room, mere steps between them, each taking the measure of the other. Finally, Karen came to a decision of her own, slowly pulling her hands out of her jeans and Tee.

Keith's eyes darkened, his voice was husky when he spoke. "Don't stop!" The words came out as a plea and command.

Karen's smile widened as she took a step towards him, her hands grasping the hem of her Tee and stripping it up and over her head, dropping it to the ground. One by one, she slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders, reaching behind to unsnap it, letting it join her Tee on the floor. Her gaze never left his, enjoying the look of pure lust that came over his face, the way his tongue ran over his lips as if he needed more moisture under all that water. She could use a fan herself, watching him stroke himself as the hot water sluiced his body.

"I had hoped just to meet you tonight." She spoke softly, reassuringly. "I just wanted the opportunity to let you know how much I enjoy your music. This," she indicated their present state. "is a pleasant bonus for two consenting adults." She tilted her head on her side as she viewed him.

Keith's face said he wanted to be convinced and she continued. "What I'm trying to say is ... whatever happens in this room, stays in this room. Between you and me." Her hand flicked open the button of her jeans, teasing the zipper down and his eyes dropped to watch. Knowing she had his undivided attention, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her jeans and undulated her hips as she slid them down, taking her panties along with them. When they hit the floor, she toed them aside, sliding her hands up to cup her creamy breasts, massaging just the undersides and lifting them to his view. "What do you say, Keith?" Her voice was husky with suppressed passion now and she looked directly in his eyes, letting him see how aroused she was.

"Between you and me." Keith licked his upper lip and her eyes followed his tongue. "I say ... come here." A slow grin spread across his face.

Karen took a step closer, her grin matching his, and held out her hand. "I suppose an introduction is in order? My name is Karen." Keith ignored her hand, his own sliding along her jaw, curving around her neck as he pulled her that last step closer, his lips covering hers. His tongue slid along the seam of her lips and she parted them eagerly, meeting his thrusting tongue with her own.

His hand massaged her neck as his other slid over the curve of her waist, fingers dancing across her ribs and resting just below her breast. She sucked in a breath in anticipation, letting it out in a low moan as his hand cupped her breast, his fingers capturing her dusky-pink nipple and rolling it gently. He slid his other hand from her neck to claim her other breast with equally devastating results. Their tongues dueled and mated, lips moving in hot passion as she pressed her body up against his.

With both his hands touching her, she realized he had abandoned his cock and seized the opportunity. Grazing her fingernails lightly down the sides of his hard torso, she stopped at his hips, trailing across his stomach and back, teasingly. His muscles contracted and he groaned against her lips as his hands slid down her waist and behind to cup her buttocks, pulling her up against his body hard. His hard, hot cock was trapped between their bodies and she moved her hips back and forth slowly.

Keith broke the kiss, his breathing as hot and fast as hers, his lips moving along her jaw, down her neck. Karen arched against him when his teeth grazed the sensitive flesh, his hot tongue moistly soothing the spot as he moved to where her neck met her shoulder. A fine tremor went through her body as tiny fissures of heat ran along her nerves, pooling as one in her pussy. She ran her tongue over his chest, capturing one flat nipple between her teeth and hearing him hiss when she sucked it between her lips. His strong fingers kneaded her butt cheeks and one hair-roughened knee thrust between her legs.

She welcomed the intrusion, rubbing her wet mound against him like a cat in heat. Her own fingers slid down across his hips, moving between their bodies and encircling the base of his cock, stroking firmly to the tip and back, just once. He pulled his head up, lips parted, eyes dark with passion. "More." He croaked, his mouth covering hers again, his tongue mimicking the touch he wanted. He thrust his hips against her and her hand moved again, stroking his hard shaft, slowly, firmly, circling the head, cupping and palming it as she had watched him do earlier. His hips moved faster, trying to speed her hand, but she wouldn't be rushed.

"You're killing me here, baby." Keith murmured against her lips.

Karen laughed softly, her teeth briefly capturing his lower lip. "Don't worry, baby, you won't die from a little torture." She pulled her hips back away from his body, tilting them up, guiding the tip of his cock down against her curls. They both moaned when the hard tip met her slick wet lips, her hand guiding it slowly up and down, her juices mixing with his. There could be no penetration at this angle, just slow, torturous teasing. Pressing his hard cock against her clit, she thrust her hips back and forth, keeping the pleasure centered for both of them.

Impatiently, Keith hauled her hips up against his and his hard cock speared between her curled fingers into her wet lips. He groaned, his fingers spreading her cheeks and curving under them and Karen cried out as he thrust one finger into her slick wetness. Her fingers gripped his cock tighter, creating the friction he needed as he thrust forward again, a second finger entering her. His moist lips captured her ear lobe, his breath hot. "Did you say a little torture?" She gasped as he spread his fingers inside her, his thumb sliding up to stroke her swollen clit.

"Yes, oh, god, yes." She bucked against his fingers, her own hand stroking his cock harder, faster, mimicking the motions she wanted. She curled her other hand into his shoulder, seeking stability for her body as liquid fire leapt through her veins. Her eyes flew open to gaze into his own dark blue eyes, the sheer eroticism of the moment capturing them both. The passion flowed between them, caught in their eyes, moving through their hands on each others' body.