The Best-Laid Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned against the vanity, her hands bracing herself on it behind her, watching him as he toweled off, phone at his ear. His eyes swept down her body as he listened and she knew she had his full attention. She licked her lips and his eyes centered there, caught by the small movement. "Yeah." He cleared his throat. "Yeah, I'm still here." He tossed the towel on the floor.

Karen grinned, shifting her ass up onto the vanity, planting her feet slightly apart. The movement thrust her pussy forward and his eyes dropped, his body turning to face her as he muttered something under his breath. "Yeah, don't worry about it." He watched as she ran her hands along her sides down to her thighs, slipping both along her inner thighs and pressing them further open. His gaze darkened, his tongue slipping out to run over his lips as she slid two fingers down, pressing them up inside her wet entrance.

"Listen, mate, I've run into a friend and we're just catching up. I'll be there in a while so just start without me. I'll grab something when I get there. Yeah, okay, bye!" He flipped the phone closed, tossed it on top of his jeans and was heading towards her in the same moment. She gloried in the look of pure lust on his face as his body met hers, his lips parting hers roughly as his tongue pushed in, sweeping inside and tasting. His hands gripped her hips as he thrust his body between her legs, his hard cock sliding between their bodies, pressing into her lower belly.

Keith tore his mouth from hers, his hands curving under her ass and lifting her onto the vanity as he began a slow, torturous journey down her body, his lips, tongue and teeth everywhere. Karen gasped, her hands on his shoulders, nails digging in he stoked the flames again, higher than before, his hands sweeping along her sides to cup her breasts, his mouth covering one turgid peak, sucking it inside, his tongue laving it. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pushing into his hips, wresting a groan from both of them.

Karen lifted her hips against him, trying to capture his cock, and was unsuccessful. Frustrated, she reached between their bodies, curling her fingers around the shaft, trying to press it down, but he wrapped his hand around hers. "Not yet." His mouth closed over her other breast, his eyes sweeping up to meet her dark eyes as he sucked the nipple inside, sending a lightening bolt straight to her pussy. Karen tossed her head back, stroking his hard cock, his hand moving with her. All she could think about was his cock filling her now, right now, her impatience palpable.

Keith took her other hand, guiding it down between their bodies and placing it on her wet pussy, his own pressing it in, his fingers sliding with hers. "Show me." There was quiet command in his voice and she thrilled to it, her fingers moving of their own volition, stroking the wet folds. Keith dropped to his knees in front of her, watching intently as her fingers glided down, thrusting inside her entrance, then moving back to circle her clit. He placed his palms flat against her inner thighs, pressing her legs wider apart, his thumbs stroking along her wet, swollen lips, opening them to his gaze.

Karen moaned over and over as her fingers, sure in the knowledge of her own body, stroked and circled, moving slower, then faster, building the tension. "Look at me." His voice was hoarse with passion. "Watch." Her glazed eyes opened, staring down into his as he moved closer, his tongue thrusting hard inside her and her body leapt up against him. Keith held her thighs open as his tongue moved in and out of her dark, damp entrance, keeping time with her fingers across her clit. He pushed her back, placing each of her thighs over his shoulders, her body fully open to him.

Karen tossed her head, her hips thrusting in time with their movements, a low keening wail escaping her lips. "Keith ... god .. I'm going to come nnnoww oh god oh ..." Keith ran his tongue up her wet lips, thrusting two fingers inside her and curling them up into her soft walls, stroking deep inside her. He pressed his mouth against her clit, sucking it in between his lips and rubbing his tongue across it quickly as he sucked. A choked cry wrung from her as her hips shot straight up, waves of ecstasy rolling through her body. Lights flashed behind her eyes as he added a third finger, curling and spreading them, his lips and tongue moving quicker on her hard swollen clit.

She placed a hand on his head, trying to push it away, but he only began lapping harder and faster, his tongue sliding down to her entrance where his fingers were buried in her and back up to worry her clit. Karen could only moan his name as she felt him pushing her to her limits and past them. His talented fingers had found that secret place inside her, stroking and pressing into the soft spot, increasing the tension building again. As he slid his tongue back to her clit, their eyes wide and gazing at each other, she felt the first wave hit, then another and another, gaining in intensity as his fingers curled deeper.

Keith watched her, her face a mask of anguish and pleasure, the emotions inter-wrought as he lapped and tongued. His own body was hard and hot, the desire to thrust inside her singing along his nerves, but he was fascinated by her reactions. His fingers inside her told him that her reactions were real; no one could fake those lightening-fast pulses when a woman came, especially not as hard as she was. He saw her shaking her head in denial, but he kept on moving, her musky honey flowing over his hand and permeating his being as he circled her clit over and over. When the waves would stop, he would press his tongue against it and build the flames again, moving softer and quicker than fingers could.

Karen had lost track of time, her body wracked by one orgasm after the other. She didn't think she could feel more and then he would stoke her desire again, that wicked tongue alternately soft and giving, hard and demanding. He was relentless, driving her body past hereto unknown limits, reaching for new ones. She couldn't tear her gaze from his, her emotions laid bare as her body gave up every secret.

"Please ... no more ... " Her voice was hoarse, punctuated by soft gasps as she pressed against his head. Her dark eyes closed once, then met his again and he relented, drawing his fingers out, his tongue sliding easily along the edges of her pussy, lapping gently. He pressed his tongue flat against her entrance, drinking in the juices that still flowed, up and down, gentling her now. Karen slumped against the mirror, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her limbs weak. She couldn't help as he slid her thighs off his shoulders, rising slowly to press gentle kisses along her stomach, the nerves fluttering under her skin at his touch.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, their lips meeting in a kiss that went beyond passion, their tongues touching, mating. His hands slid down her back, strong and warm as he pulled her tight against him, her hard nipples pressing into his chest like twin bullets. She could taste and smell her essence on his face, his lips, permeating the scruff that covered his face and neck and she swept her tongue inside his mouth to taste it there.

When he drew back, she caressed his face, her eyes wide in wonder. "What the hell do you do for an encore?" She asked and a slow grin spread across his face.

Keith chuckled, leaning forward to nuzzle her neck briefly. "Can I help it if you're so tasty?" He gave her a wicked grin as he bent to wrap his lips around one hard brown nipple, tugging it as his tongue ran across the tip. Karen inhaled sharply and his eyes glinted, his hands sliding down to her hips. He scooted her closer to the edge of the table, pressing up against her as he moved his lips to her other nipple, giving it the same care and attention.

Karen shuddered as the lightening sparks ripped along her nerve endings again. Sliding her hand between their bodies, she curled it around his hard cock, reveling in his sharp intake as she stroked it slowly, cupping the head and palming it gently. His hips moved, thrusting himself into her hand and he groaned. Karen curled her hand around his neck, pulling him up to meet her lips, her tongue thrusting boldly into his mouth, pulling back and thrusting again. Keith followed her lead, their tongues thrusting and mating, matching the rhythm of his hips, thrusting his cock into her hand.

Wrapping her legs around Keith's hips, Karen urged him closer still, her heels resting just above his ass, tightening around him. Keith lifted her hips up as Karen guided his hard cock to her entrance. Her wetness guided him in, the heat enveloping him as he slid into her tight warmth. Even with her recent exertions, he still had to push, thrusting slowly back and forth, her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. When at last he sank inside of her, their pubic hairs curling together, they both groaned, staying still for a moment to savor how good it felt.

They drew apart, lips swollen and moist, eyes dark with passion as they gazed at each other. Keith drew back his hips slowly until just the tip was inside, then thrust back inside her heat, wringing a gasp from her. Karen reached out to run her nails down his chest, her eyes not leaving his as he withdrew again and she pushed her hips up to meet his thrust. He pressed deep inside, rocking back and forth as if he wanted his whole body inside her and Karen tightened her legs around him, trying to pull him inside. He reached up to cup her cheek as he began moving again, slowly and sweetly, pressing up against her clit with each stroke causing her to shudder, her belly fluttering again.

Karen closed her eyes briefly, rubbing her cheek into his palm, her body quickly matching the rhythm he was setting. When she opened them, he was still watching her face, a faint smile on his face. She reached up, running a finger across his lips and he parted them, capturing it and sucking it inside, his tongue running over it inside his mouth. Karen's lips parted and Keith abandoned her finger, leaning down to capture her lips, his tongue bold as it drew hers out. He wrapped his hands under her thighs, lifting her as he thrust in sharply, finding a new angle and they moaned into the kiss.

Karen slid her hands around his back, urging him closer, leaning into his heated body as his pace quickened. Her nails raked his back, not lightly as his cock drove into her, her body sucking him in deeper, making him part of her. "Harder ...I need you ..." her words were little more than a moan as she bit his lower lip gently. Keith's eyes darkened at her words, his fingers digging into her thighs as he pressed them further apart, his hips moving faster, driving his cock inside, glorying in her heat and wetness.

Suddenly, he stopped, pulling out of her and Karen cried out, her body screaming for release. "Nooo .. Keith .." She clutched at him, but he pulled her off the vanity, spinning her around and bending her over it instead. Karen braced her hands on the edge as he guided his cock head down her wet pussy lips once before thrusting in, driving it hard inside her. They both gasped, but he didn't pause, drawing back and thrusting again and again, building the fire again.

Karen dropped her head, closing her eyes as she tried to focus on one sensation, but couldn't track the myriad of feelings. Keith ran his hand up her back to her shoulder, squeezing it. "Karen ... watch us ..." His voice was hoarse, his breathing harsh and she opened her eyes, meeting his in the mirror.

The erotic picture that greeted her was almost enough to send her over the edge. Her full breasts swayed with each hard thrust and she could see Keith's cock between her legs as he moved easily inside her, his balls slapping up against her with each thrust. His face was a mask of passion, intensity and concentration and she knew he was close to the edge himself as his fingers dug into her shoulder and hip, holding her body captive as he thrust in deep, sure and quick. Her firm ass moved against him, into him as she moved with him, meeting his thrusts.

She could feel her own orgasm around the edges, but not close enough and she needed it, she needed to be one with him in this moment. Keeping her eyes on his, she slid one hand down between her legs, between her wet, swollen pussy lips, gliding easily as she found her hard clit and pinched it lightly. Keith groaned, his hands tightening on her as he followed her hand. "Karen .. god .. I'm so close ... I can't ..."

"Don't wait." She flicked her clit quickly, her pussy tightening around his hardness, gripping him as he tried to pull out. "Come with me ... now ..." She bit her lip as he redoubled his efforts, his face contorted as he sought his own pleasure. She fell over the edge first and he quickly followed, hot bursts of semen splashing against her contracting walls and their cries echoed in the room as he leaned over her body, his cock thrust deep inside her as they rode their orgasms out.

It took a few moments before either could move. Karen's arms shook as she gripped the edge of the table again, Keith's weight bearing her down as he panted across her back. At last, he moved, kissing a trail along her back, his hands sliding under her to hold her, pulling her up against him as he stood. As she straightened, his now-soft cock slipped out, trickles of their mingled juices wetting her thighs. He rested his chin on her shoulder, pulling her tight against him and their eyes met in the mirror, matching smiles on their faces.

Finally, Karen let out a breath. "Hell of an encore." Her giggle mingled with his chuckle and she wrapped her arms over his, crossed over her stomach.

"Yeah, well, I never did like finishing anything quickly." He grinned as he traced a circle over her stomach with his fingertips. She felt a quiver and shook her head at herself. Keith's breath was hot against her ear. "I do believe you could sing one more tune at least." His grin was wicked in the mirror.

Karen groaned, her own grin widening. "I don't know where it's all coming from, but I'm not going to complain." She rubbed back against him. "I fell delicious."

"You taste delicious, too." He thrust his hips against her, rubbing against her ass.

"Mmm ..." Karen turned in his arms, her own wrapping around his neck and bringing him down to meet her lips. "So do you." She whispered against his mouth before they lost themselves in the kiss.

Keith ran his hands up and down her back, reaching down to cup her rounded cheeks and pull her up against him. She readily pressed back, rubbing her hips back and forth, her chest rubbing against his. She inhaled at the contact and knew his words were right; she probably could go further.

Keith's cell phone rang again and he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers briefly. There was longing in his voice, a reluctance she found gratifying. "That will be my mate again. We're pulling out soon and I was supposed to meet them for dinner first."

"I'm sorry." Karen felt bad now. "I made you miss your dinner!"

Keith laughed. "No worries, baby." His blue eyes twinkled. "I think you satisfied my appetite perfectly." He drew away to bend, flipping open his phone as he answered. "Yeah, mate, I'm sorry. I'll meet you in five."

Karen sighed, a delicious ache in her limbs as she surveyed his naked form before slipping into the bathroom. She had her panties and jeans on, picking up her bra when he walked in, zipping up his fly, his torso still bare. Taking the bra from her, he held it out while she slipped her arms in the straps, spinning her around to do it up while she adjusted her breasts in the cups. When she turned around, he was holding her Tee. She moved to take it, but he held it out of her reach, grinning and she held out her arms for him to slip it over them. He slid the neck over her head, smoothing the sides down, his fingers taking one last linger over her stomach.

Their eyes met, a wealth of questions in each, but they both knew the answers. He reached out to brush a strand of hair off her cheek and she moved into his arms for a lingering moment. At last, she pulled back, meeting his eyes again. "You should go."

Keith nodded, emitting a sigh. Karen smiled faintly, gratified at his reluctance, but she had no illusions. This had been a pleasant, if unexpected interlude for them both, but it wasn't more. Taking his hand, they headed to the other room; Keith grabbed a clean T-shirt and shoved his feet into his boots while Karen found her cowboy boots and slipped them on. She picked up her sweater and purse, looking over to where he sat watching.

Keith pushed off the chair, meeting her halfway across the room, but the words dried up in his brain. Everything that he wanted to say, sounded trite or crass and this hadn't been crass. Their eyes met again and they both smiled. Karen's shoulder lifted in a half-shrug. "I want to say I'm happy to have met you, but it just sounds funny now!" They both laughed and Keith pulled her to him, his arms wrapping around her in a warm hug.

"I meant what I said." Her words were muffled against his shoulder, but he could still hear her clearly. "What happened in here, stays in here. No one will hear of this from me." He drew back to meet her solemn eyes and smiled faintly.

"I believe you, Karen." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and they headed for the door. "But, I won't forget."

"Me either." Karen placed a hand on the door when he would have opened it, leaning up to brush her lips across his and he responded fully. When she pulled back, her eyes were shining. "Goodbye, Keith. Take care."

"You, too, Karen. Bye."

Opening the door, she turned left and found herself confronted by a very large security guard, eyebrows beetled as he looked at her. She was startled as she tried to think of what to say now that she had been caught. Keith shut the door behind her, holding a duffle bag. "Oh, great! Hey, could you help my friend find the exit? I have to rush and I didn't want to leave her to find it on her own." The security guard's face relaxed as he blithely accepted Keith's words.

"Sure, Mr. Urban." He nodded toward the right and Karen glanced back at Keith as she followed. He stopped for a moment to watch her leave before turning and walking quickly in the opposite direction.

Karen followed the guard, her mind skittering over scenes from the past hour with Keith. Her body felt pleasantly tired, yet wide awake and yearning for something she couldn't have.

But, she wouldn't forget her time with him.

Epilogue

It was two years before Keith made it back to Karen's town again and a lot had happened. His star had burned brighter, his shows bigger with more awards under his belt along with a high regard from everyone in the industry. Along the way, he had met, dated and married Nicole Kidman, a fellow Aussie and star in her own right. Everything in his world seemed to be the best it could be.

Karen never told another soul about her time with Keith, though she took the memory out often, reveling in the reactions he had stirred in her. In her own time, she began dating a great guy and eventually accepted his proposal. The wedding was two months away and he had given her an early wedding gift: a front row ticket to Keith's concert. He knew how much she liked Keith and enjoyed his music, too, so that was how they ended up together in the front row, his laid-back pleasure at sharp contrast with her own excitement.

Keith was into the third song before he saw her and his eyes softened as he grinned at her. Karen's whole world stopped, tilted and then righted again as her fiancé wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She really did love this man and had only a lingering soft feeling for Keith though the memory was strong enough if she called it to mind. She nodded to him, a slow smile crossing her face and Keith glanced at her fiancé, his eyebrow arched as he grinned, belting out his song.