The Best-Laid Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen knew she wouldn't last long at this rate, his probing fingers and thumb pushing her towards an orgasm. "Keith, god, if you ... I'm going to come ... please ..." Her head rolled back, her eyes half-closed, her whole being centered on his hand and it's wicked movements inside her, on her clit.

"Come for me, baby." That half-smile was back as he leaned down and kissed her hungrily, his mouth wide over hers, his tongue enticing hers to come out and play. His strong fingers increased their pace, a third finger joining inside her as he alternately thrust deep and spread them inside her, caressing the slick, hot walls of her pussy, his thumb playing her clit as he played his guitars, with wicked ease. He pulled his mouth away, only to lean down and capture her hard nipple with it, his mouth opening wide over her breast, his teeth grazing the nipple before he settled it between his lips, sucking and stroking it with his tongue.

It was the final push and Karen's body arched back, her cry echoing against the walls of the room as her orgasm burst over her, surrounding her in waves of intense pleasure. The slick walls of her pussy contracted around Keith's fingers and he curled them up, finding that spot inside that caused her to buck and thrash hard against him, whimpering as the lights flashed behind her tightly closed eyelids, her entire being centered on the pleasure emanating from within and without her now-drenched pussy.

Keith kept his fingers moving lazily while she rode out the orgasm, softly tonguing and suckling her nipple as he watched her, fascinated by the passion she exuded. Her own hand had stopped stroking him when she came, but right now he didn't care. For this moment, he was more aroused than he thought possible just watching her, knowing he was making her feel this way. Entranced, he pushed his fingers deeper, reveling in the heat and wetness drenching his whole hand now, his thumb still softly stroking just enough, mindful of her sensitivity.

Karen's eyelids fluttered open, her body trembling in reaction as she tried to re-gain her bearings. She was conscious of Keith's fingers still inside her, still moving and she wanted to protest, but the heat was already licking up her body, as hot as his tongue laving her nipple. Her lips parted, her pink tongue lining them as she swallowed deeply, looking down at him, meeting his eyes, slightly unnerved to find that he had been watching her come.

Framing his face with her hands, she pulled him up, touching his lips with her own, thrusting her tongue inside boldly. The heat sparked quickly and he moved his other hand to hold her head, their mouths opening wider as they deepened the kiss. Keith curled his fingers again inside her and she gasped into his mouth. "I can't ..."

"You can." He murmured, thrusting them deeper and curling them again, his thumb sliding up to press against her clit, eliciting a low moan. The slick juices from her orgasm created a wet heat around his fingers and he flexed them inside her, pushing deeper, enjoying the quick gasp it produced. Sliding his hand down her body, he grasped the underside of her thigh, pulling it up around his hip and she wrapped it around him, shades of her previous imagery returning.

Pulling his fingers slowly out until just the tips rested against her opening, he flicked his thumb against her swollen clit, capturing her tongue with his lips, sucking it into his mouth. Karen sought his fingers, pressing down against them in and effort to pull them back inside her. Keith kept them just on the outside, teasingly running them along her swollen lips, eluding her efforts to thrust onto them as his thumb kept tantalizing her clit, stoking the fires.

"Keith." She breathed his name against his lips, reaching down to grasp his hand. "Please ... don't stop ..." He grinned against her mouth as she pushed his hand against her wetness.

"What do you want, baby?" He leaned down to nip her shoulder with his teeth, his breath hot against her neck as his lips traveled up to her ear. "Tell me ... "

Karen moved restlessly against him, his fingers not cooperating with her efforts to push them back inside, his thumb moving just slowly enough to tantalize, but not satisfy. "Put your fingers inside me ... " She breathed against the side of his head, his teeth driving her to distraction as they captured and worried her ear lobe. "Fuck me with your fingers, Keith ... make me come again ..." Her words trailed off as his head snapped up, his eyes alight with the fires of passion at her words.

The words flowing from her lips caused his whole body to tighten, his cock hardening further and surging against her stomach. He pushed it against her and felt the answering thrust from her hips as he thrust his fingers deep inside her, wringing a cry from her lips. He captured the cry with his own, brushing his tongue against them. "Play with yourself again for me, baby ..." He withdrew his fingers and moved hers against her clit, pressing them and moving her hand until she took over, finding her own rhythm. As her eyes glazed over, he pushed his fingers inside her slick wetness again, adding a fourth finger, forming them into a circle and pushing them deep, spreading them and curling them inside with each thrust.

Karen's head fell against his shoulder as she whimpered, her hips bucking as her fingers raced over her swollen clit, her juices coating her fingers and creating a delicious friction. It felt like Keith was trying to push his whole hand inside her, stretching her pussy until the tension screamed along her nerve endings, but she thrust against him, begging him for more. The fire began at her toes, licking up her legs, curling around her pussy and her whimpers became cries as her fingers flew over her clit, a second orgasm bursting over her without warning and a keening wail rose from deep within her as she thrust down on his fingers.

Keith growled against her ear, urging her on, thrusting his fingers faster, helping her ride through the orgasm, prolong it for as long as she could. "god, baby, you are so hot, so fucking hot. I want to keep you coming forever just to watch you like this!" He pushed her up against the wall of the shower, his fingers pushing up inside her and holding her there as her own kept stroking her clit, enticing the last waves out. As the fire ebbed, she slumped against the wall and his body held her up as she grew limp, drained.

Keith nuzzled her ear, running his other hand up and down her body while he curled and straightened his fingers inside her. Her hand fluttered against his, pushing it away from her body and he trailed them slowly out and along her wet, swollen lips, eliciting a groan from her and another shudder. Damned if he didn't think she could keep going and he was tempted, but she grabbed his wrist, closing her eyes as she fought for control.

"Open those pretty eyes, baby." His quiet voice was husky, his accent pronounced and her eyes fluttered open slowly to meet his. Deliberately, Keith trailed his fingers, soaked with her juices, up her body, his eyes commanding her attention as he opened his lips, sucking and licking her juices off his fingers. Karen was sure he had wrung everything out of her, but she felt the heat spark again at the sight of him licking, knowing he was tasting her.

"Tell me," He leaned forward to kiss her lips, brushing his moist lips back and forth across hers, the scent of herself strong in her nostrils. "What do you do for an encore, baby?" He grinned at her and a slow smile spread over her face.

Linking her arms around Keith's neck, Karen arched her body up against his, rubbing her breasts against his smooth chest. Keith rested his hand on the curve of her waist, pulling her closer, sliding it down to cup her rounded ass cheek and pull her hips tighter, his hard cock pressing into her stomach. She grinned as she rocked her hips against him, trapping the hot shaft and saw the heat flare in his blue eyes.

"I think since you played the first half of this concert," She leaned forward to trap his hard nipple between her teeth, soothing it with her tongue. "Now I'll give you a solo." Her grin was wicked as she moved away from the wall, trading places with him and pushing him against the shower wall.

"Play me, baby, play me." He grinned back, taking a moment to reach up and adjust the spray so the water hit the wall instead of full on her. Karen grasped his wrist and pinned it against the wall above his shoulder. He arched his eyebrow and she just grinned, grasping his other wrist and holding it against the wall, too. Stepping closer, she covered his mouth with hers, pressing her breasts up against his chest, rubbing her hard nipples back and forth. Keith groaned, his body straining against her and she smiled against his lips.

"This isn't a duet, baby." Her grin turned wicked as she brushed her tongue softly against his lips, resisting his efforts to capture it. His eyes blazed down on her, his face taut with lust as she trailed her lips down his jaw, nipping his earlobe. She drew his hands down to his sides, pressing them their firmly and he didn't move when she took her hands off, content to let her take the lead, her teeth grazing along his neck, hot puffs of breath sending a shudder through him.

Satisfied that he wouldn't move, Karen ran her nails up his sides as her mouth moved down his chest, fine trails of heat following in their wake. Teasing his flat nipple with her tongue, she traced lazy circles with her nails across his back, back down his sides and across his stomach. Keith's hips rocked against her impatiently, but she took her time, moving her mouth to tease his other nipple, pulling it between her lips and sucking it into her mouth, rubbing her tongue across the engorged tip, causing him to suck his breath in.

Moving her leg, she pushed it between his and Keith accommodated her, spreading his legs apart. Karen slid down his body, pressing kisses along his torso, scraping her teeth lightly across his stomach, feeling it contract. From the corner of her eye, she saw his hands curl into fists, pressed hard against the wall as he struggled against the invisible bonds she had given him and she smiled, running her tongue around his bellybutton, thrusting it in and out rapidly to hear him moan.

When she reached the tangle of wiry curls, his hard cock jutting out, she looked up at him, dropping to her knees on the wet floor. He was watching intently, his breathing harsh, and she smiled wickedly, licking her lips. She rubbed her palms down the outside of his strong thighs, feeling the muscles tense under her touch, then slid her fingernails along the inside where the skin was more sensitive. Keith sucked in a breath, his cock jerking in front of her face, the veins pulsing and she leaned in to touch the tip of her tongue against the head, tasting the liquid forming there. Keith's hands opened and pressed flat against the wall as her tongue laved the tip, her fingers dancing just out of reach along his thighs.

"Please, baby ... Karen ..." His hips thrust forward with his plea and she parted her lips around the tip, pressing her tongue into the slit. Looking up, she captured his eyes, holding his gaze as her fingers circled the base of his cock, stroking slowly. Her mouth slid over the head, her tongue swirling around it, finding the sensitive edges and she heard Keith groan aloud. Sliding her mouth down the shaft, she stroked her hand up the shaft to meet her lips, forming a seal so they were moving up and down his shaft together.

Karen slid her other hand between Keith's legs to cup his balls, massaging them gently as she pulled his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet, forming a tight seal around his shaft as she coaxed him deeper. Keith braced his legs, pressing his back against the wall, all his energy focused on her mouth and the amazing things it was doing to his cock. She would slide her mouth all the way up to the head, twisting it back and forth, letting her tongue bathe it in wet heat, then slide it down the shaft, taking more inside each time.

His hips began to thrust against her, trying to quicken her, but Karen wasn't to be deterred from her desire to draw out this tune. Her fingers danced across his soft sac, massaging and cupping as she drew her mouth back, lapping and laving the tip, keeping gentle pressure, teasing him. Keith couldn't stand it any longer and he slid his fingers through her hair, pressing them against her scalp as he thrust forward.

Karen raised her eyes and his burned down into them. She saw the fire and gave him what he wanted, opening her lips as he thrust forward again, closing them tightly around his shaft, her eyes never wavering from his. His fingers tightened around her hair and she slid her mouth almost off, then met his next thrust by pulling his cock further, deeper, her fingers curling tighter around his shaft. She slid her tongue tightly against the underside, pressing up, sliding along it.

She felt his balls tightening in her fingers, his low moans coming quicker as his hips thrust in faster, tighter movements and she quickened her pace. Arching her neck, she pulled his cock deeper, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked it in, feeling it hit the back of her throat, the tip sliding past and then she stopped. Her eyes on his, she heard his gasp as she pushed her mouth forward and swallowed against the tip of his cock, her throat muscles contracting around him.

"Oh ... god ... " He moaned, and it became a litany as he framed her face. "Oh god oh god oh god oh godddd ..." Feeling his cock pulse, she gripped the base and began sliding her mouth back and forth along the shaft quickly, her mouth a tight seal, keeping him tight inside. "Shit ... now, baby ... nowww ..." The first pulse hit and she swallowed, keeping a quick, steady pace as each pulse shot deep into her mouth, sliding down her throat. His deep throaty groans were turning her on, spurring her to bring him as much pleasure as possible and she took his cock in deeper, holding it there as she twisted her mouth around it, sucking and laving it with her tongue as he came, his hips thrusting against her.

As his thrusting slowed and finally stopped, he leaned back against the wall, breathing hard. Karen let his cock slide easily between her lips, her tongue moving around it to lick every drop of his essence, nudging under the head to seek and find. His cock was softening, but still hard and she gloried in it as she slid her mouth slowly back up to the head, laving the tip gently. Keith stroked her hair, his eyes half-closed as he watched her pressing her tongue flat against the head of his cock. Her eyes swept up to meet his and he was rocked by a surge of lust. Damn, had it really been that long for him or was she just that good? He didn't care, he just wanted to make the most of this.

Grasping her wrist, he tugged her up off her knees, pulling her into his arms. He pushed her hair back off her face, framing it as his lips sought hers, his tongue sweeping boldly inside. He tasted his own essence, not unpleasant, along with her own sweet taste and he moved his lips slowly against hers, enjoying the moment. His hands slid down along her smooth back, cupping her ass and pulling her closer, their lips and tongues moving in sync.

When they finally drew back, they chuckled together as the once-hot water turned tepid, flowing around them. Keith reached out to shut off the taps, then slumped back against the wall, pulling her against him. Karen wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head against his chest, just breathing deeply.

His chest rumbled under her as he laughed and she looked up at him, questioningly. "I just remembered that I'm supposed to be meeting someone right about now."

Karen nodded, drawing back, but Keith looped his arms tighter, pulling her back as his blue eyes glinted. "I think I'm going to be late." His slow, sexy grin sent warmth spreading through her limbs and she tilted her head to look at him.

"How late?" She asked.

Keith leaned down to nuzzle her neck, his hot breath sending swirling fissures of sensation along her nerves and she closed her eyes, letting herself just feel. "Very late." His answer was belatedly sinking into her brain and a slow grin spread across her face. This was her first one-night stand and she was beginning to see the appeal. She had no illusions that it was otherwise and she was enjoying the moment.

Keith stepped back and her eyes flew open, her mouth making a moue of disappointment, but he slid his hand down her arm to lace his fingers through hers. "Come on, let's go into the other room and warm up." Karen eagerly followed his lead, stepping out of the shower behind him.

Keith grabbed one of the towels off the rack and turned to her, holding it open. When she reached for it, he held it back slightly, a small smile appearing and she lowered her arm, stepping forward into the towel as he wrapped it around her shoulders. He rubbed the soft material over her shoulders, down her back, paying rapt attention to her rounded ass. Karen let out a soft sigh when he kissed one rounded cheek, then the other as he slowly rubbed the towel down her leg. He knelt on one knee, lifting her foot to dry it, putting it down and lifting the other, drying it then sliding the towel up that leg.

Her breathing was ragged and, unable to resist, she reached down to smooth his wet hair back off his face so she could see him better. He looked up and grinned, one hand tugging her leg and she spread her legs slightly apart for him. Keith rubbed the towel along the crease where her thigh met her pussy, not touching her there and she moaned, pushing it out slightly. He rubbed the towel along the other crease, then up along her mound, gently rubbing through the wet curls.

Karen was nearly beside herself, wanting him again and she nearly purred when he leaned forward, hot puffs of his breath meeting her pussy. He looked up again. "I think this area needs a special touch." He tossed the towel on the ground, his strong hands sliding up the backs of her thighs as he leaned forward, pressed his open mouth directly on her wet lips, his tongue pushing between them and sliding up. A cry escaped her lips as the tip of his tongue found her clit, pushing it up into her mound, sending a myriad of sensations flowing through her body.

Keith buried his face into her soft wet mound, her curls tickling his nose as he pressed his tongue flat, licking straight up and back again. Each upward sweep, he would flick the tip against her clit a few times, her low keening telling him that he was on the right track. Her sweet, musky scent and taste were all around him, in his nostrils, on his tongue and he craved more. Sliding his tongue up to her clit, he gripped her thighs hard as he moved his tongue faster across it, sliding down quickly to lap up the slick honey his actions produced.

Karen gripped his hair, her breath puffing out as feeling took over her body. "Keith .. oh my god .. yes, like that ... there ..." She could feel the sensations curling, pooling in her lower regions, the fine tension beginning and her knees began to buckle. Keith pulled her tight into his face, his lips moving between her wet, swollen lips, pressing flat as he soothed. In one smooth movement, he pulled away, standing and taking her hand.

"Let's get you comfortable." He turned back to glance at her, his blue eyes dark with passion. "I'm hungry!" He grinned, his teeth white as they entered the darkened room. Karen met his grin, her entire body pulsing. She could feel the wet slickness between her legs and she was eager to get his mouth back there.

Keith was leading them past the vanity when a phone rang, startling them both. He hesitated, then bent over to pick up his jeans, digging in the pocket and pulling out his phone. He looked at her and shrugged. "It's my friend. I'll be quick." He flipped the phone open. "Hi, yeah, I know, I'm running late." He listened for a moment, his eyes meeting Karen's. Walking back to the bathroom, he grabbed a towel, running it over his body quickly and efficiently.