All Comments on 'The Best Tits in the World Ch. 02'

by Doggieman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Little Read****

This story reads like the author is having fun writing it. Thanks for sharing.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Not a bad story, but...

Not a bad story, but some dialogues seem from children: "Did you bring it? Did you, Did you?". However 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BIG tits!

Big everything. Except for a story. There really isn't a story here. More like cartoon characters spouting inane, comic dialogue. This should have been in humor/satire. I'm still laughing at how bad it is. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Erotic

Your description was very sexy and erotic. Just ignore the troll. But to fill out the characters, you should discuss what Judi and Sam love about each other besides just good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see fun possibilities for where this story can go.

I foresee a threesome in your future. Who knows what else may happen. It may not be the next great American novel, but it is a fun little story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-very erotic

So if one finds a story lacking you peg them a "troll". My definition of a "troll" is some one who can't stand the idea that some one actually has an opposing opinion. That description fits you to a tee anonymous. No comment on story. It was a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciate the light heartedness and frivolity with which the wife allows, even urges, her husband to play with her friends tits.

But if this were two men, and the husband was urging his wife to allow his friend to play with her tits, and the wife thought it was wonderful, would we think that was just erotic fun? I think not. I think a man inviting his friend to play with his wife's tits reveals a cuckold fetish, that would end up with wife and friend fucking in front of husband, who enjoys the show.

So what should we think of a wife pushing her husband to enjoy her friends tits? And what should the husband think? And what's he going to say when his wife now wants permission to play with another man? Hard to enjoy watching the beginning of the end of a marriage. But I'm happy for you that so many readers appear to think this situation is light and fun. Just like the characters in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big Tit Luvr

This was a great story. Would have been nice to have been a fly on the wall and

observing what went on.I would have buzzed close enough to see those huge tits being "pleasured"with that huge toy to match those chewable nipples. Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Six years ago, and no sequel?? Apparently, you are not interested in giving us the rest of the story. To bad. No comment.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous