The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock slips easily into her and he begins to pound her hard, continuing where Dave left off. I nuzzle into Dave on the couch as his arms wrap around me. His breathing has slowed down now and he is running his hands through my hair. Both of us focusing on watching our spouses fuck the shit out of each other as they have been pent up this week as much as we have been.

"So what was the bet if we one of us loses again?", I ask.

"Guess we will have to do it again to find out?", he replies.

I look up at Dave with a twinkle in my eye, "I won't EVER do that bet again."

He chuckles, "Really? Guess we shall see." He leans down and kisses me gently as I hear Trevor and Michelle cumming very loudly and my mind fades quickly back to the hand slowly sliding down between my legs.

"Well after this week, I plan to make up for it tonight." My hand reaches for his cock and slowly strokes it.

"So do I," he whispers as he kisses me deeply on the lips, "So do I."