All Comments on 'The Betrayal'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just Desserts

Great story about time we had stories about wives taking revenge on their hubbies in this category as most stories are about the hubby takin revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
rape is rape,how you want to see it

it right to rape men,but not women.revenge and stupidity is another thing.put both wive and boyfriend in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting but sad.

Cheating never pays but both characters were ultimate scum bags that deserve to be eliminated from the gene pool asap.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Great

What a great little story, not into Gay myself but this was so different that it was one of the best reads I'v had in a long time, loved it.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

It could have been more complete. Thanks for sharing,

BluntProphetBluntProphetalmost 10 years ago

well, he kinda got what he deserved

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Not bad

well he sort of got what he deserved. However if I were him, I would have bitten off his dick as soon as he put it near my mouth and good ole wife would have been leaving with someone that would never give her what she thought she would be getting. I do have to say that this was actually a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Haha

I have read way to many "let's humiliate the wife beyond repair" stories & finally, finally....a story about the wife getting her revenge. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic sick crap!!! MINUS 5*!!

They will be tracked down now or in the future and then they will pay with a long long time in prison for false imprisonment and sexual assault!! And when they get sued , they will be ruined!!! HA ha ha!! But in your sick perverted brain the victim is always the looser!!! But you are brain sick and that is a reasonable excuse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too funny for words!

Gary got back, took one look and called the Police. Dario and Kate didn't make it to the State line before they were arrested. They spent the next 20 years in prison. Multiple felonies do that for you and having Dario's DNA in him sealed the deal in their sentencing. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Shit is about to happen. Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous