All Comments on 'The Betrayer Returns'

by Military Mech

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow.. very powerful.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really fucking stupid.

The writing was stilted with zero names, lover, wife, kids. And your veteran was a retard, no, really. Marriage is about compromise and if only one person is doing that then they are a fool. And 36GG tits? Wow, do you have any idea how heavy, awkward and painful those would be? Then the whole court fiasco. The doctor wold never have been on the hook for any of her partners financial obligations. At all. Then his whole suicide/murder fiasco, the knife broke?

There is no way that he would have kept his job as a nurse, his children or his freedom. So do us all a favour, don't change the law just to fit your story. It's really fucking stupid.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The ex-husband is crazy. He need to spend some more time in a mental facility. He would feel guilty for not providing a place for her to stay but OK with using and degrading her for sex as revenge. She was wrong for how she treated him but he enabled some of her behavior before the marriage went bad. He is a joke and need to let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poorly written.

Shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Prostitution isn't non-con or reluctance. That's basically all she's doing, selling her body for a place to live and be beaten. While she's a money grubbing bitch, I'd have to say he's sicker than she is, doing that shit to the mother of kids with his kids living in the house. Fucked up and gross, no element of titillation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: After a minuet...

Why did they dance after fucking? It seems so out of place.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Didn't Work

The first part was OK. I had a friend whose wife left him for a lesbian. A very human tale. Wife evolves, perhaps being honest with herself for the first time. Husband is humiliated and left with nothing but questions. Then your story descends into sick revenge. Nonsense.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

So the guy is wimpy ass cuck boy in the beginning, begs her to come back, rolls over gives her everything, wants to die, ect....

In the end he goes hard core dom..... Not two things you will virtually ever see from the same person.... ever.

A rather schizophrenic short story that really doesn't have the first and second halves working together at all.

As for comments..... some of you are surprised that a guy would treat the *mother of his children* like that and that makes him sicker than her..... umm that's a whore offering herself up for whatever deviant shit he desires.... sorry but a woman looses her rights in the *mother of his children* when she cheats, or more completely when she just up and abandons her children for pretty much anything. As stated earlier the first part doesn't lead to him acting like that in the second part, but a guy treating an utter and complete whore like that.... I do believe most guys would tell the bitch to get bent and fuck off... but I can see some guys taking their measure on her like that for no other reason than kicks.

Something that's asked by women in the popular culture quite often... where are all the nice guys.... when nice guys have women like this inflicted upon them at any stage in their life, they usually turn into the bigger dicks you run into.

Story doesn't know if its coming or going, doesn't fit together, hastily concluded, no development what so ever, hell its not even a good short stroke piece for revenge fantasy buffs. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Indifference is the opposite of love

Not hate.

My story is similar to this one.

I went through a life threatening breakup with a woman who I was very close to that thought she had found a rich man to save her.

It was the first and only time i'd been suicidal in my life-- you just can't escape the pain. This part of the story rings very true. It's not about being a cuckold (and possibly bisexual) seeking humiliation and male sex because it arouses you. That's their game-- it's not the game of the protagonist.

In my case, there were no kids and so I finally just walked away (after letting the new guy's wife what was going on).

And yet-- four years later, we are back together in a very hot NSA sex relationship. And I was kinda cruel to her at first. Including putting a dildo and a buttplug in her at the same time while making her suck me off. But after a few times, I was less cruel and we just have good sex and conversation. But- I can't ever get really close emotionally to her again. I understand why she did it. As we get older, the thought of being poor works on you. And the guy was apparently a multi-millionaire. But all but 700k of it was really his wifes (who was also providing him health insurance through her job).

This story really rings true to me. But... it wasn't particularly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Karma Is A Bitch

I'm reading all the comments and I'm thinking, "Author don't mind them." Personally I like this story. Plus it has been years. People change in that amount of time. It explains the "suddenly" personally change in the main charater. To the pussies saying "he is sicker than her." Why? Because the main character had the guts to do something that neither of us would do. Rape is serious. This is just karma.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Entertaining And Funny****

Good read thanks for sharing. (I'm still laughing.)

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
Good story but

I liked it but I feel there should have been more about his transformation from Dr Jykel to Mr Hyde, perhaps when he was in the psychic ward he could move from soft to hard or forgiving to revengeful.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
You

Need to continue the Story. The Training and The Revenge on the Dr.

He should pump the Dr. until she is too pregnant to get an Abortion. and make her Family think she has Changed. He could also Break the Dr. and make her a Plaything. Eating pussy full of his Cum. have her paying the Bills and Doing as the Ex being his Slave with a Signed contract so if she tries involve authorities she would lose her Child and pay Support. since he has been clipped he can Have the Dr. and his Wife get Sperm from the Hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic pathetic wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real insane people can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You should continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start, but the ending was missing. This deserves an ending or at least a sequel.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savillealmost 3 years ago

Liked the story, nice begging- needs second chapter 5/5 - loved how he changed from passive to aggressive with the Ex. He should also get the lesbian Dr. to his slave as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, i liked it, though it got pretty darn unrealistic in the middle with his allowing her not just to fuck the doctor but actually spend time with her. How did he not see that problem coming from miles and miles away? (Disregarding extra-marital sex.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PURE TRIPE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous