The Betrayer Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around her and looked at her ass. I could actually see her pussy getting wet!!! She was excited by this! I reached out and caressed that ass.... I had missed that ass. It was just as soft as I had remembered. As I was caressing the white globe, she began to shiver. I took one finger and gently ran it up her slit, from clit to asshole. She came just from me touching her pussy.

In the two years since she left, I had not had sex that was anywhere near as good as sex with her had been.... Lord, I had missed her pussy.

"Ok SLAVE, here is what's going to happen. I'm going to give you what you've begged for...... After you take your punishment. By the way, your punishment is going to last for a VERY long time."

SLAP!!!! I smacked her ass harder than I ever had before. I had never really been one to get rough in bed. Hell, I never got rough period (with one noted exception).

"Awww, uhhh"

"Quiet slave! You will not whine or complain while I punish you. You will count off your punishment as follows: One master. Two master. Three master, and so on. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

Really? I'd only used the word master half a dozen times by now....

"Yes WHAT, slave!"

"Yes master"

SLAP!!!

"Slave, do you accept your new position? Do you accept that you have degraded yourself to the point where you are not worth of being my equal any more?"

"Yes master"

"Do you understand that you are my slave FOREVER. I will not marry you. I will not allow you to destroy my life again. I will not make you my partner. I will teach you how to be a human being again. I will teach you how to act in public. I will punish you mercilessly when you misbehave. This will not be fun for you. This will be miserable for you. I will make you as miserable as you made me. Do you understand?"

"Yes..... Master"

She was crying now. Hard. A puddle of tears had formed under her face on the floor. This was good. This bitch was going to get her comeuppance and I was going to be at the controls.

"Put your clothes on slave."

"Aren't we going to have sex master"

SLAP!!!! I hit her ass hard. That hurt my hand!

"Uhhh.... Wa..... One, master"

"No slave, we are NOT going to have sex. We are not going to fuck. We will begin to solve the problems that I have just agreed to take from you. I am your master. I will be a good master. I will take care of you. I will train you. Your training begins now. You will not have my cock in your pussy until I want my cock in your pussy. You will take my cock in your mouth and your ass as often as I want."

As soon as I mentioned her ass, my new slave visibly shuddered. Evidently she still haven't given up her 'rusty wagon wheel'.... Well, she was going to give it up to me.... Right god damn now.

"Belay that order slave. Go into the kitchen and get me the bottle of olive oil."

She jumped up from the floor and rushed to the kitchen. She opened the cabinet where SHE used to keep the oil. Unbeknownst to her, I had rearranged the kitchen.

"Hurry up slave! You have ten more seconds! Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...."

This was a trick I had learned from the most sadistic assholes on the face of the planet, US Marine Corps Drill Instructors. You give the object of your wrath very little time to complete a task and then you are guaranteed to have a reason to punish them.

"... Three, two, one! Slave, you're late! The oil is in the cabinet over the stove. Get it and come here!"

She struggled to reach the extra virgin olive oil, as she is only five foot three. Reaching on her tippy toes, she was just able to get the glass bottle.

Walking back to me, she rather nonchalantly held the bottle out to me.

"Here you go"

Was she insane? She had just promised to be my slave and to never again be my equal and here she was, acting like the last two years had never happened.

Slap, SLAP!!! I slapped her breasts as hard as I could. She yelped in pain and almost dropped the oil.

"Is that how a slave talks to her master!?!"

She got the message and immediately dropped to her knees. Her eyes on the ground, she held the bottle of oil up to me, her hands shaking.

"Forgive me master! I'm still learning"

Taking the bottle from my slave I said to her

"This slave. You will NEVER again talk about yourself in the first person. From now on you will always refer to yourself as 'this slave'. Do you understand?"

"Yes master"

"Take my cock out"

My slave looked up into my eyes and I could see the hunger that resided in hers. I always knew my ex was a cock hound. Two years with nothing but pussy to eat must have been hard for her.

She began to undo my pants and fish my already nearly hard cock out.

"Suck it slave, and no teeth!"

The ex had a nasty habit of using her teeth while giving me a blow job. I don't know any sane man who likes the feeling of teeth on his cock!

My new slave began to lick and suck on my cock. It was her usual 'ok' blow job. Nothing to write home about. Her pussy was fantastic, but her cock sucking skills were seriously lacking.

"Put out your hand slave"

Timidly, she put out her hand and I poured extra virgin olive oil into it.

"Start lubing up your asshole"

With my cock still in her mouth, she stopped sucking and looked up at me

"I didn't say stop sucking! I said to lube your asshole!!!"

I saw a flash of anger in her eyes, but she did as she was told. Gingerly, she began to work the oil into her sphincter. She also returned to polishing my knob. It was funny watching her awkwardly smearing the oil in her ass and trying to give a half decent blow job.

"Ok slave, lube up my cock"

The ex backed up a bit and used the remaining oil in her hand to slicken my rod. Her oiled hand felt good sliding up and down my stick. It was hard, but I took her hand off of my tool and sat down on one of the dining room chairs.

"Slave, time fuck my cock with your ass"

"What? Huh?"

"Was I not clear? Sink your ass around my cock! You're the slave and I am the master. I'm going to sit here and enjoy myself while you learn how to please me. Now get to it!"

SLAP! A good swift titty slap just to punctuate my statement.

The ex stood up and turned her ass to me and started to back up. She grabbed my cock with one hand and steadied herself on the table with the other one. She lined up my rod with her brown rose and started to whimper

"Please master. Please don't make me do this.... Not my ass"

"Fine. You're not my slave then. Get your clothes on and get the fuck out of my house!"

"No no! Wait! Ok, I'll do it"

"Then stop the whining and get to it"

The ex again began the slow process of her first ass fucking. I was enjoying this. She was miserable and I was happy. If this was how I could pay her back for her betrayal and lies.... Fuck it, I was going to enjoy this!

I felt the head of my cock start to slide through her sphincter. This was new! My first time doing anal and it was my bitch of an ex sinking her ass onto my cock!

I absentmindedly began to massage the marvelous white globes of ass flesh that were before me. How good it felt to have this ass in my hands once more.

"That's it slave, fuck yourself with my cock. Slide that shit chute down my rod. I want to be buried to the hilt in your ass. You will make me cum in your bowels slave!"

The ex was beginning to get into this I think. She had quit her whining and was starting to move up and down my pole with some speed and rhythm.

Slap!

"Faster slave! I don't have all day!"

Amazingly enough, the ex started to pump herself up and down on my cock at a rapid pace. This was definitely a new sensation and I was getting ready to cum.

"That's it slave, I'm close! Keep it up!"

After a few more pumps, I grabbed the ex by the hips and pulled her down and buried myself to the hilt in her ass. I emptied my load inside her and lord it was good.

After a minuet or so I was ready to get up.

"Get off me slave and clean me up. "

"Oh god....."

"What? Clean up your master!"

"With my mouth?"

"God no! What do you think I am! Go get a warm washcloth! Freak. "

Sheesh!

12