The Big Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha grinned back. "And who is making the first move in this little dance?"

Without conscious thought, he lowered his lips to hers. Her breath exploded from her nose. Her arms snaked up around his neck and she kissed him back passionately. Jason was almost frightened by her ferocity. He recovered though and took full advantage of the situation, caressing her spine.

Natasha broke the kiss, a wicked smile tugging at her lips. "I do like a man who isn't afraid to take risks. Not at all," she murmured, nibbling at his lower lip. Her hand crawled down his front, softly scratching him through his shirt.

"You don't seem to mind terribly much," Jason observed as Natasha gently squeezed his dick through his pants, noting how hard he was.

"Neither do you, Jason. I sure hope you know how to use this." Almost brutally, she kissed him again, grinding her whole body into him. Deft fingers made short work of his belt, button and fly, dropping his pants.

Jason forcefully hugged her back, his hands landed on her behind, kneading the firm globes through her dress pants. She moaned into his mouth one last time before breaking the kiss, her breath coming in short gasps.

"Why don't we get more comfortable," Natasha said pushing Jason away gently.

"Of course," he replied, stepping out of his pants and shoes.

With a knowing smile she cleared her throat and slowly backed away from him, to the bathroom door. When she disappeared behind the closed door, Jason picked up his pants, noting that something was amiss, the garment was much too light. Shaking the pants down, he realized that she must have disarmed him when he was too preoccupied. Chiding himself for his negligence, Jason took the time to quickly look around her room. Not finding anything in the obvious places, he sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Natasha to return.

* * * * *

A knock at her door bought Janet to full alert. Opening the door a crack, she saw the bartender looking at her with eyebrows raised. She flung the door open, grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room. With her head out the doorway she looked up and down the corridor. Finding no one in sight, she closed the door, her back against it, looking at the hunk before her. Broad shoulders, green eyes, a brown ponytail and immaculate livery. Yummy.

"Get undressed," she commanded.

"What?" the bartender said, a catch in his throat.

"Take your clothes off," Janet said in a loud, clear voice.

Nodding, the guy whose name she really didn't care to learn, hurriedly undressed until he was in just his boxers. Janet looked him up and down and quickly took her clothes off too. In her panties she approached the nervous looking hunk.

"Why are you shaking?" she asked as she pressed her tits against his chest, crossing her hands behind his neck.

"Nothing like this has ever happened to me," he croaked.

"Well then, you're in for a surprise, aren't you?"

Janet pulled his head down, pressing her lips to his. He groaned as her tongue invaded his mouth. To tell the truth, Janet was just as nervous as he was, but she was damned if she would let him know. They kissed for some time. Eventually, the guy got the message and started to let his hands roam her body. She shivered with anticipation as her hand dropped to his crotch and she cupped his balls. He grunted as she gently squeezed them. His hand pressed her breast to her chest. He seemed to be holding back.

"Are you... " she asked leaving the question hanging there in the air.

"I...I am," he said. He looked down and away from her.

"No need to be ashamed. Do you want to continue? I understand if you don't."

"I am...I have been looking forward to...my girlfriend...," he stammered

"Oh god," Janet yipped, jumping back from him. "I don't want to be the woman that breaks up..."

"No, no, she has told me if I want to do something like this she would understand." he said, torn between reason and lust.

"Would you understand if she was to do something like this?" Janet asked gently, taking his hands in hers.

"I guess not. No, I wouldn't. Definitely not." He narrowed his eyes in determination.

"Then I suggest you get dressed and we'll forget this ever happened."

"But...you are so beautiful, I...crap, you're right." He started dressing. Janet stood watching him as he did. She kissed him good-bye, closed the door and locked it. She rushed to her purse. Pulled out her favorite toy and flopped down on the bed to pleasure herself, visions of that hunky bartender in her head.

* * * * *

Natasha came out of the bathroom. She had changed from her black and white ensemble. She now wore a short white silk robe that just covered her most private parts. It had a subtle pattern of ivy picked out in lustrous thread, contrasting nicely with the matte white fabric of the garment. Jason watched her breasts sway under the material as she walked toward him. She was naked under that robe, he just knew it. She smiled knowingly as she stopped, only half an arm's length away from him.

"And here I thought you might have gotten comfortable as I have," she said huskily.

"I really wasn't sure. Usually, I'm able to read people quite well. But with you..."

Natasha placed a finger on his lips.

"Here's my wish. Get out of these clothes while I make us some drinks." She turned toward a small table with a bottle of liquor and glasses on top.

"Sure," Jason croaked.

He pulled his shirt off, leaving only his boxers on. He stepped over next to the lovely Natasha, taking the offered glass from her. As she picked up her glass, Jason reached over and took it from her, handing her his. She frowned, then laughed.

"I have no intention of drugging you, dear Jason."

"You took my gun. A guy can't be too careful," he grumbled.

"You will have no use for it tonight anyway," Natasha purred. "I do however plan on using you."

"That's nice to know, but I'll take this one anyway."

"As you wish."

Natasha took a gulp of the drink in her hand as if to show Jason it hadn't been doctored in any way. Jason smiled, took a small sip of his drink and set it down on the table. He wasn't much of a Vodka man, preferring a nice Bourbon instead. Natasha set her drink down and stood, hip cocked, waiting.

Reaching out, Jason pulled at the tied belt holding the robe closed. She didn't move to stop him. The robe fell open revealing an expanse of soft, silky smooth skin. She wasn't shaved, yet her pubis was neatly trimmed and matched the color of her hair. Smiling, Jason pushed the robe off her shoulder. Natasha let the garment fall to the floor and stood proudly naked before him.

"Am I meeting your expectation?" she asked softly.

"Indeed," Jason replied, pulling her against him.

Their lips met. Passion flowed between them. Natasha's hands pushed at Jason's boxers to get them off. Jason helped, never taking his lips from hers. He lifted his feet out of the puddle of cloth that were his boxers. Natasha had his manhood in her hand as his closed over her breast. Both of them moaned at the same time.

Walking backwards, Jason pulled Natasha along with him to the bed. Breaking the kiss, he lifted her off her feet and gently placed her on the mattress. Crawling in next to her, he once more covered her lips with his. Natasha reached down and urgently pulled his hardness toward her open thighs. Jason moved with her hand until he was pressed against her opening.

"In, now, I need you," she ordered.

Jason pressed into her wetness. He sighed as he sank farther into her body. She was hot. She was extremely wet. He was hard and shivering like a race horse at the gate. Natasha groaned as he pressed against her cervix.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ear.

Pulling back slowly, Jason savored every inch of the body under him, all the time wondering what it would feel like to be inside Janet. He really hoped she wouldn't be disturbed by what he was doing. It was, after all, for them. He quickly plunged his hardness into Natasha's body. She grunted with the force of his thrust, but rolled her hips up to meet him. She seemed to have an intuition about what he was going to do. He pulled back and slammed into her once more.

Over and over he pounded into her body. Using her to achieve his release, while she was using him to attain hers. Both, just strangers, using the other for pleasure. Over and over they grunted as they slammed their pelvises together. Over and over until Jason's scrotum tightened, pulling his balls close to his body.

"I'm coming," Natasha shrieked.

Jason grunted as her vagina gripped his member. Then her sex was pulsing. His prostate convulsed sending stream after stream of white sticky fluid into her body. Pelvises pressed together they both sighed with pleasure.

* * * * *

Janet arched her back as her orgasm ripped through her body. The final face she had seen in her mind had been Jason's. It had taken her over the edge. Hard. Her stomach was still convulsing as her hips slammed against the mattress. She was exhausted, yet the feelings between her legs as the vibrator buzzed away brought a renewal of energy. She once again slid the hard plastic cock replacement out then back into her body. The feelings of orgasm never really left her as she moved the vibrator in and out of herself faster. Once again her back arched, lifting her ass off the bed. She shivered and shook as she pictured Jason's cock sliding in and out of her body. Then she screamed.

* * * * *

Jason slipped to Natasha's side. She quickly rose and hurried to the bathroom to return shortly with a warm, wet washcloth. She cleaned Jason, tossing the washcloth over her shoulder as she crawled in beside him.

"That was good, no?" she questioned.

"You were marvelous," Jason told her. She beamed with pride at his words.

"Are you ready once more?" Her hand stroked his hardening cock.

"You keep that up and I will be," he told her, caressing her breasts.

Natasha quickly got up and straddled Jason's hips. She lined his hardening member up with her entrance and sat. He was all the way inside her. She was squeezing him with her muscles. He grunted as she started to buck her hips to and fro flipping his cock head across her cervix. She used him to bring herself to orgasm several times, before she let him relieve himself inside her.

They eventually fell asleep in each others arms. Jason dreaming of Janet and Natasha dreaming of who knows what.

* * * * *

Jason felt like a ton of lead. He must have slept only a few fitful hours, interspersed by frenzied bouts of fucking a seemingly insatiable Natasha. After their latest round, she was out like a light and he used the opportunity for a quick shower. He didn't want to show up at Janet's doorstep smelling like sex. No need to pour fuel to the fire. While toweling off, he noticed one of the vanity drawers sticking out a bit. Opening it, he found his gun stored within, next to a Sedyukov SPS, the favored handgun of FSB operatives. So at least that part of her story held water.

Cursing train rides and complicated courier jobs, Jason staggered down the corridor to their stateroom. He knocked quietly. There was no response. He knocked again, harder.

"Who's there?" came Janet's sleep filled voice.

"It's me, Jason."

"Who?'

"Sorry if I have roused you, Jay. But would you please open this door?"

"What's the password?"

Jason could hear steps moving closer to the door, then Janet's voice again. "Come on, what's the password? If you're really Jason, you should know."

"Jay, cut the crap. We didn't think of a password. I'm sorry if I left you alone for so long, okay?"

The lock clicked. Jason tried the handle. The door opened and he entered the stateroom he shared with Janet. The small night light was turned on and he could see his partner bent over the bed, rummaging in her large purse. She was gloriously naked. Half-turning to face him, Janet looked into his eyes.

"Would you mind closing the door? I didn't intend this to turn into a public peep show, you know?"

Closing his mouth, he did as told, kicking the door closed with his heel.

"What are you doing?" he rasped.

"What does it look like?" Janet teased, flipping two colorful towels over her shoulder. "I'm preparing for a shower. I was alone, so I thought 'what the heck' and didn't dress after getting up. You literally caught me with my pants down. And since I'm a nice girl, I decided to let you in before showering."

Grinning playfully, she stalked past him, never breaking eye contact. "When I'm back, you can tell me all about your recon mission. Must have been quite the adventure, going by your looks. See ya, cowboy!"

With that, she closed the bathroom door behind her, leaving Jason to pick his jaw up from the floor. He never thought Janet could be this brazen, but the whole situation was clearly a challenge. And to his own surprise, he felt like a jerk. Sure, they weren't in a relationship or anything, but what exactly did he accomplish? Not much, except for fucking Natasha raw and getting his rocks off while leaving Janet alone with the case.

He sniffed. Under the note of her scent, he discovered the unmistakable aroma of arousal. The sheets were in disarray and prominently on display on the side table, he found a vibrator, sleek black plastic with circuit-board designs in neon green printed all over it.

"Jason!" Janet called from the bathroom. Putting the toy down, he stepped to the door. The water ran.

"Yes?"

"Would you be so kind to get me my vibrator? I forgot to bring it with me. The door's unlocked, by the way."

Shaking his head, he grabbed the toy by the handle like a knife and slipped into the tiny, steamy bathroom.

"One sex toy, coming up," he grumbled. "What do you want with it anyway?"

Janet poked her head out of the shower, grinning fiercely.

"Do I really have to tell you?"

"Well... I thought you..."

"Already did it? Oh yeah, you have no idea. Now I need to make sure it's all squeaky clean, dummy. Or did you really expect a show?"

Jason blushed.

"I expect a full debriefing once I'm done here, " Janet purred, ducking back into the shower. A moment later, the vibrator started to purr as well. Jason bent over the wash basin and spattered icy cold water into his face. The image of Janet, dripping wet, with that toy sliding into her, had him hotter and more bothered than he would have liked. Leaving the bathroom, he tidied the bed and folded it up. She wouldn't make this easy, that much he knew.

* * * * *

"Well, at least you had fun, I assume," Janet said, her eyes lased through Jason. He had told her that he suspected Natasha to be what she claimed, at least going by her armaments, trying to gloss over how often he had done her that night. But Janet was relentless, milking him for every lurid detail.

"Too bad we still don't know what's in the case though," Janet said, tapping it with her fingernails. Outside, a shrill whistling announced they were leaving Williams Junction, New Mexico. Shaking, the train picked up speed.

"I could go ask her," Jason suggested.

"Right idea, wrong person. I will go ask her. Reduces the chances of you getting laid again." Janet rose. "Stateroom number?"

"342"

"Thank you. Be right back," she said, sashaying past him. Having his undivided attention felt wonderful.

Purposefully, she strode through the cars, evading new arrivals settling in. She arrived at 342, only to see an elderly couple roll their luggage in.

"Can we help you, miss?" the man asked, smiling sweetly.

"Maybe. This is 342, right? I was looking for the occupant."

"Well, dearie, that would be us. We have booked from Williams Junction to Las Vegas. We are getting married, you know," the old lady said in a stage whisper, smiling radiantly.

"Oh, good for you," Janet said with a sinking feeling in her stomach. Intercepting a passing conductor, she inquired about 342's previous occupant.

"Miss Romanoff has left the train in Flagstaff," the conductor said, his gaze switching from his belt computer to her cleavage.

"Romanoff? I thought her name was Zolnerowich," Janet said. "You know, tall, slutty Russian lady? Dark-haired?"

"Yeah, I remember her. Very generous with the tips, Miss Cameron."

"Don't tell me you gave her our names!"

"Umm... we are under no obligation for secrecy," the conductor stammered. Janet was this close to gutting him.

Sighing, she turned on her heels and left the man stuttering. So this Natasha had skipped the train, for whatever reason. This was getting more fishy by the moment. Fuming silently, she returned to the stateroom she shared with Jason.

"She's gone," Janet said without preamble, slapping the door shut. "What's more, she has bribed the conductor. Jason, this whole job... it scares me."

Jason looked at her, sympathy in his eyes. He knew how she felt. There were times during his stay in the military where he felt utterly helpless himself, when it wasn't obvious who the bad guys were. He quickly learned to trust his gut, and his judgment had yet to fail him.

"She's not our problem," Jason said, waving dismissively. "I bet she's as clueless as we are."

"And where's the consolation in that? I hate to be clueless," Janet snapped, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"How's this? I'll treat you to a nice breakfast, some hot chocolate and stuff. Afterwards, the world will look much friendlier," Jason suggested.

"Suits me just fine. Sitting in here, cooped up with Mr. Playboy, isn't going to help my mood one bit," she said, grabbing the briefcase. Jason scrambled to keep up with her as she blazed through the cars.

"Calm down. No one has tried to shoot us," Jason said, trying to soothe his furious partner.

"Yet," Janet grumbled, darkly.

When the waitress showed up, Jason ordered a big helping of ham n' eggs and coffee for himself and hot chocolate plus donuts for Janet.

"Donuts, really?" she asked, smiling despite herself.

"You're behaving like a cop with cabin fever. So cop food it is for you," he snickered.

"You're impossible. I'm trying to be mad, you know?"

"Why?"

"Oh, several reasons. You leave me alone for almost twelve hours, fucking around with a goddamn stranger while somewhere on this train crazy bad guys might be after us." Much softer, she whispered. "I wouldn't have minded you being with me instead."

The waitress chose this moment to return with their breakfast. Jason tried to look Janet in the eyes, but she kept on evading his glances. Once the waitress was gone, Jason reached over the table and caressed Janet's cheek.

"Listen. I'm really sorry. I told you already. It won't happen again, okay?"

"It better not. Next time, I might come for you two," Janet whispered. With a mean click, her knife appeared next to her plate. But she never flinched away from his touch. Janet slightly turned her head and breathed a kiss onto Jason's fingertips.

"Let's eat already," she said as he hastily withdrew his hand.

The mood had changed. Gone was the anxiety as they polished off their food. Janet cracked Jason up by telling him about her episode with the bartender. Once they were done, they returned to their stateroom, only to see the man Natasha tried to warn Jason about bent over the door handle, trying to jimmy the lock.

"Excuse me, but this is our stateroom," Jason said. The man straightened up. He had dark blonde hair neatly parted to the right and a bland, unassuming face. His eyes were of a pale blue. A face to forget immediately. His eyes flicked from Jason to Janet, still carrying the case.

"Just the people I was looking for. Give me the case and no one has to get hurt," he said.

"Get lost," Jason said, dropping into a fighting stance and blocking the corridor. Janet stepped back to give him some space.