The Big Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door closed Janet sighed with relief. Jason slumped in his chair scrubbing his face in his hand. Both looked tired. Then the music on the stereo changed. It had been playing soft string music, nice while you ate, but hard to listen too when you were just sitting. The music now was from the big band era back in the forties. Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Guy Lombardo, Artie Shaw, all the greats of the era.

Just then "Begin the Beguine" started to play. Janet perked up. Jason started to tap his foot. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Dance with me," Janet said, rising.

Jason was up and had her in his arms in an instant. He spun her round the room to the woodwinds of Artie Shaw. Then Jason slowed it down a notch. Janet pulled herself close. The music shifted to another slow dance tune by Glen Miller, "Perfidia". Janet set her head on Jason's shoulder. His strong hands gently caressed her back, sending shivers through her body. Jason's muscles rippled under her hands. The two relaxed to the strains of music floating through the air.

Then just as quick, the music changed again. Another Glenn Miller tune, "Moonlight Serenade". Slow and easy to dance, or not dance to. Jason had stopped moving, just holding Janet close to him as they listened to the music. Janet was humming as she pressed her breasts to his chest. She could feel his hardness, just out of reach. She tried to get him to press it against her but he refused for some reason.

Janet lifted her face to look into Jason's eyes. He was intently looking at her, as if waiting for something. She pressed her lips to his. He kissed her back, hard. Janet reveled in the feel of his hands, sliding down her back to cup and squeeze her ass. His restraint was gone and she could feel him, hard, erect, pressing against her. Janet reached up, crossing her hands behind his neck, pulling him even closer. He held her in place, her body smoothed against his broad chest, her pelvis pressed to his. For the longest time they stood like this, barely moving, feeling each other's body while kissing passionately Coming up for breath, Janet slid from his embrace, looking up into his green eyes. With a radiant smile, she took his hand with both of hers and tried to pull him towards the bed. Jason hesitated, if only for a moment. For the first time in his life, he was not quite sure what to do. He suspected what they were about to do and his insides were knotted up with anxiety. So far, they had a promising partnership that had turned into a deep friendship since they opened up their business, but was sleeping with her really the right thing to do? It could ruin everything.

Janet let him know without a doubt how she felt about things. She ripped his shirt open with uncharacteristic urgency, then she hurriedly unbelted his pants and pushed them down his strong muscular legs. Jason just stood there, still debating with himself. Straightening up, she looked at him quizzically. He returned her gaze with what he hoped was adoration. Beaming brightly, Janet placed his hands on her shoulders, over the straps holding her dress in place.

"I'm all yours," she whispered. "You just need to take me."

"You sure," he asked.

Janet stood on tiptoes and sighed a kiss onto his lips.

"Never been more sure," she breathed, her lips an invitation, a hair's breadth away from his.

Letting go of his doubt, Jason kissed her back. Yes. That felt... right. So right. With deft fingers, he undid the straps. Janet let her dress slide down her body to pool around her feet in a shimmering puddle of black shot with silver. She was naked, her skin painted a warm gold by the candles from the dinner table. Still smiling, she stepped out of the pool of fabric, hugging herself against his naked body. He felt unbelievably good. Jason gently embraced her, his large hands again sliding down her back. Janet sighed against him, nibbling at the soft skin of his neck. His hands were back on her ass, cupping and squeezing it, then they moved even lower. With a quick flex of his arms, he had her lifted off the ground. Janet squealed in surprise and hugged herself close to him.

"Show off," she panted as Jason effortlessly held her. He grinned at her and lifted her even higher, so her breasts were level with his mouth. Looking deep into her eyes, he flicked his tongue against her nipple, eliciting a small gasp. She crossed her legs behind his back and held on for dear life.

"Now I'm showing off," he murmured, before licking her nipples in earnest. Janet tousled his hair as he carried her to the bed, all the while worshiping her breasts. He lowered her to the sheets and continued to explore her body with his lips, nibbling along her ribs and lower still, planting a huge smooch onto her stomach. Janet fought to suppress a giggle and found it surprisingly easy. He was turning her on, not making her laugh, and she shivered in anticipation as his mouth traveled even further downwards, until his tongue slid along her shaved mound. One of his large hands played with one of her breasts, gently kneading the supple flesh in time with his kisses and licks. She relaxed and spread her legs for easier access and was promptly rewarded with a hot kiss onto her nether lips. Gentle at first, Jason soon added his tongue to the mix, teasing her weeping folds. Janet dug her hands into his hair, raking his scalp with her fingertips, urging him on.

Jason's tongue parted her labia and caressed her clit, sending sparks of bliss up and down her spine. He licked along the full length of her slit, his tongue teasing her in all the right places.

"Stop teasing me," Janet moaned, pressing her sex against his mouth. Jason stopped tonguing her and looked up, cocking an eyebrow. She gasped in protest. "Who said anything about stopping entirely?"

Jason grinned at her and breathed on her pussy. Janet groaned and writhed. Then he closed his lips around the top of her slit and began to do her in earnest, sucking, licking and nibbling on her for all he was worth. Janet dug her nails into his shoulders and held on for dear life as he went down on her, hell-bent on making her cum. The excitement of the last few days, not to mention the tension which had been mounting up between them, evaporated as Janet came, shockingly abrupt, with Jason still pleasuring her clit with his tongue. He moaned in approval as she drove herself onto his tongue, intent on riding out the waves of this wonderful climax. With a lewd smack, he kissed her one last time before joining her on the bed, a lusty sparkle in his eye.

Giggling playfully, she turned him onto his back and straddled his hips, wedging his rock-hard erection between them. He looked up at her, nothing but awe and admiration in his eyes. She took his hands and placed them both to her breasts, leaning into them for emphasis. Jason caressed the soft globes. Janet was happy. His hard cock underneath her was a hot promise which she fully intended to take full advantage of once she had recovered a bit, and his large hands on her body were wonderful, making her feel all safe and secure.

"Now it's you who should stop with the teasing," Jason growled, pushing his hips up. Without realizing, Janet had begun to slide along his shaft, coating it with her juices.

"You're right," she sighed, leaning forward and offering her lips for a kiss. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her close, one hand caressing her back, the other one fondling her butt. She squirmed in his embrace until he got the hint. Smiling, she lifted her hips high enough for his dick to stand up straight, then she gently lowered herself onto it, feeling his glans part her lips. She knew he was quite large from their mutual exploration in the motel, but right now it felt massive, unbelievably huge. Jason held perfectly still as she fought with his tool, teasing herself with the tip until it finally, slowly, slid into her.

"Are you all right?" Jason asked. Janet shut him up with a hot kiss. His hands were back, holding her as she made her way down his shaft. She moaned hungrily into his mouth. He was filling her up deliciously, so much better than she had imagined it would be. Then her pelvis met his and she laughed. It felt almost surreal that his huge dick was all the way in. She blinked her eyes open and found her smile mirrored in his. She placed her hands on his shoulders and righted herself, enjoying the feeling of being so full. Jason placed his hands under her butt and lifted her up ever so slightly, the friction sending shivers of joy through her. Janet threw her head back and moaned as he thrust into her.

"More," she urged breathlessly. She raised herself up this time, inhaling sharply as his dick slid halfway out of her. His hands kneaded her behind as he thrust up again, impaling her with his rod. This time it was Jason, pulling her down for a scorching kiss as he thrust into her, small, urgent humps of his hips which shook her whole body. He stopped thrusting, withdrawing his dick completely.

"What?" Janet asked, out of breath. Instead of answering, Jason rolled them around so she was below him. He reached between them and aimed his tip. Janet sighed happily as he slowly pushed back into her, until his pelvis brushed her labia.

"Hmmmm," she purred as he began to move again, slow at first, but picking up speed with each thrust. Her sighs turned to moans and then to screams as he really started pounding her, driving himself into her hard enough to set the Grand Bed(tm) aquiver. Janet grabbed his butt and pulled him close for each bed-rocking thrust, urging him on with heated squeals. A growl formed low in Jason's chest, rising in volume as his thrusts became less coordinated.

"Yes, give it to me," Janet huffed between thrusts, crossing her legs behind his ass to keep him close. Jason grunted something incoherent and smothered her face with kisses. Then he speared himself into her one last time, arching his back, releasing a feral roar as his hips shook uncontrollably and he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into Janet. Out of breath, he slumped onto her, breaking his movement with his elbows. Janet smiled happily and pulled him close, not minding his bulk.

* * * * *

Janet and Jason were entwined in a lovers embrace. Legs tangled like fallen branches in the hot steamy jungle. One arm under the other, giving each a free hand to lightly touch, caress and squeeze each others pleasure spots.

"Tell me about Afghanistan," Janet said softly, wondering if Jason would withdraw, explode or tell her.

"That is one place I will never tell you about. The horror of what happened there is burned into my mind. The friends I lost there, it's like a black hole in my heart and soul. I will however, tell you about who I worked for. Who sent me to that god forsaken place."

"Who?" Janet croaked, her throat tight with anticipation.

"Lieutenant Colonel James A. Walker, a man without conscience. A man who would sell his own mother's soul to achieve a goal. He was, is, my best friend in the whole world. Which doesn't say a lot for me. I worked for him longer than I should have. Six years. A lifetime, now that I look back on it. But we did get the job done. Saved a lot of lives, he and my team did. Took some along the way too. It was...educational. You saw him at the FBI building."

"I did?" Janet whispered.

"You did. The man in the Army uniform in front of the FBI building. It would have been on my side of the car."

"Him!"

"Yes, him."

"He didn't seem...all that imposing."

Jason stared at the ceiling, his eye vacant and dark.

"Jimmy would send my team and me to all the hot spots around the globe. No information other than what we gleaned from the news services."

"What, were you like the S.E.A.L.s?"

"No, better. Of course the S.E.A.L.s won't admit that, but we went to places they shied away from. We came out of those places alive...until Afghanistan. That's when I quit. I resigned my commission and got that job at..."

"Yes, I know where." Janet smiled, remembering the first time she had seen him. He looked impeccable in his suit.

"Anyway, when I met you..." he stopped.

"Go on," Janet prompted. She needed to draw it out of him.

"I..." Again he halted. She couldn't tell him first. He had to realize it for himself, on his own.

"Don't worry. I understand. It must be hard to talk about something like that, after all you have been through."

He didn't reply for a few moments. But then he turned to face her, his green eyes locking with hers.

"Jay?" He needed her full attention.

"Yes?" Her heart pounded in her throat.

"I love you." There, he said it. Now what? He felt like he was teetering on the edge of a cliff, getting ready to step off.

"I love you too," Janet whispered, her voice catching in her throat and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jason looked her in the eyes and hugged her tight. She hugged him back, her wet cheek against his.. They stayed like that a long time, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

After dropping off the keycard at the front desk, Jason joined Janet in the coffee shop just off the lobby. A cup of coffee was in order. Not only have they had a very rough week, last night, although most enjoyable, was long with very little sleep. As their coffee was placed before them, a man in a military uniform appeared before them. Janet jumped, startled by his sudden appearance. Jason chuckled as he looked at his lover across the table.

"Jimmy, what the hell are you doing here?" Jason asked softly.

"Checking on my most valuable asset," Jimmy said, placing his hand on Jason's shoulder..

"Hey, I see they finally promoted you, full bird colonel I see." Jason shrugged the hand off.

"Yes they did. I was a little surprised, but the op in Afghan..."

"Congratulations." Jason hurriedly cut him off.

"Thank you. Are you going to ask me to join you?" Jimmy started to slide a chair out from the table.

"No," Jason told him, putting his foot on the rungs of the chair, holding it in place.

"I see. Listen Jase, come back to work for me..."

"No," Jason growled loudly. His whole body tensed up with anger. Janet wasn't sure if he was going to jump up and throttle his ... "friend".

"Well then, at least introduce me to your friend." Jimmy changed the subject trying to throw Jason off balance. Trade mark Jimmy.

"No. Jimmy I'm not coming back to work with you. I have a life now. A life that I like very much and which I intend on living to the fullest. A life without you. Clear?"

"Sure. Sure, you do. No need to leave that, just do an odd job for me once..."

"No. And if I even think you are involved in any job we get, I will drop it off at the closest JAG office and let them know all about you." Jason was stiff with rage, his fists on the table, the knuckles clearly showing. Janet wondered what really had happened

"You wouldn't." Jimmy said softly.

"Try me. Good-bye Jimmy." Jason relaxed, his shoulders dropped perceptibly.

"Oh well, you can't kill a guy for trying." Jimmy joked.

"Wanna bet?" Jason challenged him, anger rising in his voice once more.

"Don't be like that, Jase."

"Walk away Jimmy. Just walk away."

"Fine. It was nice seeing you again."

"You too."

The man in uniform turned and walked away. Jason took a sip of his coffee. He looked at Janet. He let good thoughts about the woman he loved fill his mind.

"He didn't seem as bad as you said he would be," Janet said softly. "Why were you so hostile?" She hoped she didn't anger Jason. Not that she was afraid of him, she just didn't want to be reminding him of what happened over...there.

"He was on his best behavior. And even best friends have falling outs. He sent us over there knowing, knowing, that half of us would be killed. He knew." Jason wasn't angry any more, just sad.

"Oh."

Janet sipped her coffee as she watched Jason. She didn't know what else to say to him. Hopefully, over the next couple of months, years, however long it took, she could draw him out. He needed to talk about what happened. She knew she could help him. She wanted to help him. She needed to help him.

But, today they had a plane to catch, but not for the next three hours. Maybe they could take a short walk along the Embarcadero before they headed over to Oakland airport to catch their plane home. They needed to talk about a lot of things after last night. But there was no rush. They weren't about to leave such a lucrative and fun business, no matter the catch.

The End

# # #

1...5678910