The Big Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little more," Janet cooed as they separated again.

"What, close already?" Jason teased, sliding his finger further down, not quite touching her slit.

"Your hand, yes. I? Not quite, but getting there. And you too, by the feel of things," she snickered, rubbing her thumb over his tip, smearing some of his precum around the head.

"Got a rule for this too?" Jason growled, slowly humping into her hand.

"Nope, playing by ear here. Oh shiiiiit," Janet hissed as his finger slipped into her folds. Her pussy was dripping wet and incredibly hot. She pulled him close, all but choking him with her mouth.

"Don't. You. Stop. Now." she panted in between kissing and lightly biting his lips. Her hand had picked up speed as well, sliding smoothly up and down his rock-hard shaft, well lubricated by his freely oozing precum.

Janet sighed into his mouth as he cupped her sex with his whole hand. The sigh turned into a muffled moan as his middle finger slid between her nether lips and she started grinding against him in earnest as he began teasing her clit, his fingertip doing circles around it.

"You're driving me crazy here Jay," she wailed when coming up for air, grinding her pussy into his hand. Jason was beyond coherent speech himself, her hand just felt too good on him. Suddenly, Janet tensed up, clamped her thighs around his hand and gave a cute little squeal before erupting in a helpless giggle.

"What, done already?" Jason huffed.

"Shut up," Janet playfully admonished him, sitting up. She beamed at him and used both hands to stroke him, one doing his shaft, the other one playing with his balls. He writhed under her gentle assault, feeling a monstrous climax approach.

"Yesss, come for me, Jason," she whispered, stroking faster. He humped into her hands with eyes closed, desperate to cum. Then there was this sensation around his tip, soft, incredibly tender, and then he felt her tongue teasing him, pushing him over the edge. Groaning helplessly, he bucked and thrashed on the bed while his dick spurted jet after jet of hot cum. Shocked at the vehemence of his orgasm, he forced his eyes open. Janet knelt next to him, smiling brightly, licking her index finger. One spurt had hit her cheek, another was trickling down her breasts, but most of his jizz had ended up on his stomach and chest.

"After Natasha, I expected a trickle, not a damn geyser. You know what they say about insatiable Russian sluts," she said softly. Jason caught himself squirming, embarrassment flooding his cheeks.

Janet shot him a coy little smile. "Oops, my tongue must have slipped."

"You'll never let me forget that, huh?"

"It's just too much fun to tease you," Janet giggled. "I can't believe we didn't try this earlier." Bending down, she breathed a kiss onto his lips. "Dibs on the bath," she whispered.

"I think I need it more than you do," Jason complained, pointing at his chest.

"Not my fault for you making a mess of yourself," she chirped, hopping out of bed.

"Women," he groaned.

"We always win," she said, softly closing the door behind her.

* * * * *

Jason woke abruptly. Once again, he had dreamed about that fateful day in Kandahar when his unit had narrowly avoided a Taliban ambush. He felt that chill shoot up his spine. On instinct, he took a step back, bumping into Gomez who was carrying the SAW and pushed him back into cover just before they heard the angry hiss of the RPG round coming their way. It must have been the memory of that explosion that woke him, leaving him in a cold sweat.

Blinking in the brightness of the low morning sun, he looked around. Janet was still cuddling against him, her naked backside pressed against him. He was semi-hard, wedged against her butt cheeks. After cleaning up, they didn't bother with clothes any more, instead opting for as much skin contact as possible. As if by some unspoken agreement, neither one of them wanted to go further that night, satisfied with their mutual presence and some sensual caresses. But now, in the light of a new day, he couldn't help but think about how she would feel, her tight, hot pussy squeezing his dick.

"Awake," Janet asked, squeezing her butt cheeks.

"Hm-hm."

"I've been thinking, Jason," she said softly.

"What? About last night? Did we make a mistake?"

"No worries, that was wonderful. No. About our job."

"Huh?"

Janet sat up, her breasts bouncing merrily.

"Why would someone try to kill us over some stupid necklace?"

"Because... money?" he mumbled, much too preoccupied for clear thought.

"Hey, use this here," Janet teased, tapping his forehead with her fingertips.

"I am trying!"

"I just had an idea. Don't go anywhere," Janet said, hopping out of the bed. Jason groaned softly. Where did she get the energy from? With her cell phone and a piece of paper, she crawled back into bed and cuddled against him. He pulled her close with one arm as she tapped a series of numbers into a web form.

"What are you doing?"

"Something I should have done much earlier, like New York earlier," Janet grumbled, finishing her input with a stab at the virtual "Enter" key. The onscreen keyboard vanished, leaving behind a map of the U.S. A prominent blue arrowhead was pointing at New York City.

"Care to explain?"

"This," she said, waving the paper, "is the GPS code to the necklace."

"Huh?"

"Scarletti gave me a GPS code to track the case with the necklace. I just used it."

"But.. it's pointing at the Big Apple."

"Yes."

"So?"

"This could mean an awful lot of things. Scarletti could have messed up when writing down that code. He could have switched transport cases. I told you, he was besides himself." Janet slowly said, her eyes flicking to the lockbox where Jason had stored the briefcase last night.

Jason sat up slowly, rubbing his face with both hands. It wasn't easy formulating coherent thoughts with Janet pressed close against him

"The Russians wanted something from him," Jason slowly said. "Didn't you say you heard strange noises when Scarletti was wrapping up the package? I'm damn sure I saw them carrying a metal briefcase as well."

"Well, if they have a case of their own, chances are they have a similar GPS code. Which would mean..."

Jason was already moving, scrambling for his clothes. Janet shot him a questioning look. A moment later, she exploded into action as well. Gone were the wonderful, fuzzy feelings, replaced by a cold shiver of dread as she pulled on her clothes.

"Let's just hope our car is done," Janet said, tossing stuff into her bag at random.

Three minutes later they were dressed and ready to go. They sprinted over to the garage, finding out that the mechanic was welding the bullet holes in the Charger's side. The glass had already been replaced.

"Ah, hey there," the mechanic said, flipping up his visor. "Almost done here. Fuel lines have been replaced, the tank is topped off and glass is back in, now all that's left is closing up the bullet holes and..."

"Forget the cosmetics," Jason said. "We need to be off."

"So soon? Don't you like it here?" the mechanic said, throwing a lecherous smile Janet's way.

"Oh, no complaints about the bed, but we've... got a UFO to catch," she said, pulling some more money from her purse. "Here, take that as a bonus and fuel money."

"I really don't think I should let you drive like that," the mechanic began, but Jason was already moving, tossing their luggage into the Charger's trunk.

Janet, still holding her purse and the briefcase, slid onto the back seat. A moment later, Jason slammed the driver's door and fired up the car. The V8 roared hungrily as he stepped on the gas. As they left the airfield, they passed a trio of Escalades coming their way. The large SUV's raised huge rooster tails of dust as they tried to turn as quickly as possible. Side windows rolled down and the lead started to fly, kicking up plumes of sand and dirt left and right as Jason stepped on the gas pedal harder, hiding them a cloud of dust. Lucky for him, their pursuers needed some time to wrench their cars around to follow them, time Jason used to put as much distance as possible between them.

"If they really have a GPS code to our suitcase, they will know where we're going," Janet said matter-of-factly from the back seat as they turned back onto the Interstate.

"I know that. I was hoping we could out-drive them and be in San Fran before they catch up with us," Jason suggested.

"Forget it. Who says they don't have friends there? One phone call ahead, and we might have another gang of those brutes coming at us from the front. No. We need to get rid of the GPS beacon in our briefcase."

"Didn't you say it was tamper-proof?"

Janet snorted in disgust. "Jason, nothing is tamper-proof. Sure, you can make life real difficult for wanna-be briefcase crackers, but the more crap you load the thing with, the more likely it is one wrong bump might set off one of the protections, blowing up the case. Hey, wait..." She held the case up to her nose and sniffed energetically.

"Now what, did somebody spill perfume over that thing?"

Instead of answering, Janet pulled her laptop from her satchel. She now had four bars for her 4GL modem. She started to type. A moment later, she looked at Jason, their eyes meeting in the rear view mirror. He saw concern clouding her crystal blues.

"We have a problem," she said. "Apart from our angry pursuers."

"Don't tell me they rigged this case with a bomb," Jason moaned.

"Someone did. The case is hardly air-tight and I smelled something when I fiddled with it. Sweet, chemical, yucky." She smiled helplessly. "Wikipedia says commercial plastic explosives produce a strong scent, so that bomb-sniffing dogs can more easily trace that stuff."

Jason held out his hand backwards and Janet placed the briefcase's clasp into it. Locking in cruise control, he lifted up the case and took a deep breath. The smell was faint, but he recognized it as the unmistakable aroma of Semtex, a smell he knew from his time with his unit's demo expert. Grunting, he passed the case back to Janet and focused again on his driving.

"Try to not blow us up, you hear?" he cautioned Janet.

"Promise. There's too many things I want to try before I die. Your mouth on me, for starters," she grinned, looking intently at the briefcase's lock. It was a small numeric keypad, four-digit display and a status LED, glowing a friendly green.

"Okay... four digits, that's only ten thousand possible combinations. Now, this is made by people for people, and people are lazy. Birth dates. Geometric patterns, easy-to-remember stuff," Janet murmured, again consulting her laptop.

"Says here, the Countess of Abajur was born on April 1st, 1969. Let's see..." She pushed the keys. The suitcase beeped angrily and the status LED turned from green to yellow.

"What are you doing, Jay?" Jason asked, looking at the rear view. On the horizon, he could see their pursuers, gaining slowly.

"Trying my luck. Hmmm, how about 0-0-0-0? It's so obvious, it's gotta work."

Another angry beep. The LED flashed yellow.

"Wait a minute, there has to be a way to reset the lock. Lemme check." More clicking of keys, then a soft three-tone chime.

"Gotcha. That's what I was looking for. Someone posted the schematics and specs for this case model. SafetyBin(tm) 251, in a self-help forum. Combination can only be set from the inside, but at least now we have unlimited tries. Sooner or later I'll come up with something," Janet beamed. Keys clicked, angry beep. "Damn."

Jason slowed down. He had just passed a sign for a rest stop, and there was a good chance of a Highway Patrol car just waiting to catch a speeder. Ignoring all his instincts which screamed at him to keep driving at max speed, he cruised past the rest stop. He could practically feel the Russians gain on them. Driving exactly 65mph, he waited. And on cue, he heard the angry wail of a siren behind them. Again checking the rear view, he saw the very welcome red-and-blue strobes as the patrol car pulled ahead of the Escalades and forced them to stop. Waiting until they were out of sight, he floored it again. Behind him, he could hear Janet curse, interspersed by the angry beep of yet another wrong combination. Both sounds were already grating at his nerves. Maybe it was time for some brute force.

He knew his little trick with the cops would gain them a fifteen- to twenty minute lead, at best. So he had to come up with something pretty quick, which wasn't easy with Janet's muttering and the constant beeping tugging at his sanity. A sign caught his eyes, alerting him that he was entering Barstow, CA.

"Didn't you say you're looking at the case's specs?" he asked her.

"Uh-huh, got'em right here on my screen. Why?"

"Where's the GPS thing built in?"

"In the handle, but..."

"Hold on, Techiegirl," he cautioned Janet as the hit the brakes, turning off I-15.

"Huh? Where are we?" Janet asked, looking up from the case.

"Barstow. We need to get rid of the Russians. To do that, we need to lose the GPS thing. You'll need time to properly get this open, and I don't want to be blown up by accident," Jason said, raising a hand as Janet opened her mouth to protest. "I know, you are too careful for that, but this is getting us nowhere right now." He stopped the car in front of a hardware store and ran into it.

A few minutes later he returned with a plastic case under one arm. He opened the back door and leaned in.

"Hand me that thing for a moment," he said, flipping open his case. Janet could see a battery-powered die grinder in its protective foam padding. Jason reached for it, then stopped as they heard screeching tires close by. An Escalade was turning the corner, the front side window down and the man with the military buzz cut leaning out. He raised his revolver and fired. Jason flung himself into the car, across Janet's legs, pulling the tool case in with him.

"I was wondering where they had gone to," Janet murmured into his neck. Jason grumbled something indistinct as he squeezed himself past the front seats. Another shot roared and Janet shrieked as the rear window erupted in a rain of glass fragments. She flattened herself onto the rear seat and pulled the rear side door closed as Jason started the car, taking off with screaming tires.

"Cut away the handle, then toss it," Jason shouted over the car noise and gunfire. "And keep your head down!"

"Anything else?" Janet grumbled, fiddling with the case and tool. Thankfully, the rechargeable battery had enough juice. Metal dust flying everywhere, she cut apart the mounts holding the briefcase's grip to the frame. The car rocked as if hit by a titanic fist, knocking Janet off the back seat.

"What happened?" she screamed.

Jason grunted something from the driver's seat.

"What?"

"Did you toss the GPS?"

She crawled back onto the back seat and peeked over the rear seat's backrest. A car was blocking the road, most of it's left side badly dented and crumpled. She flung the handle out of the car and ducked back inside as another salvo roared through the street, missing them by a hair as Jason swerved brutally.

"I had to cause a diversion," he said, whipping the car into an alley.

"A diversion? You could have killed someone!"

"I have taken my Offensive Driving lessons seriously," he protested. "The car may be totaled, but nobody should have died. At least not if they were buckled in. How are you?"

"Me? Thanks for asking, but I'm getting sick of this," she complained, looking at the remains of her laptop. It too had fallen off the back seat and did land on the frame of the LCD screen, which was broken out of it's mounting. "The Countess better pay for damages, I tell you."

"Let's make it there alive first. Hopefully, with the GPS beacon gone, we can breathe a bit easier now," Jason said. "Now, let's see if we can find us another ride. This car's way too obvious now. Even without a GPS tracker they can easily find it."

With a grim smile, he turned onto the Enterprise lot on Main Street. "This should be fun."

Jason pulled around the back of the building. He didn't want the car to be seen from the street. He wanted to be able to pull out of there clean. As he shut the engine off a man rushed out of the building holding his head in his hand and looking quite distraught.

"Well, here we go," Jason said, opening his door.

Janet just giggled and started gathering everything from the back seat floor and shoving it in her oversized purse. She kept looking up as Jason approached the almost hysterical rental agent.

"What the hell did you do..." the distraught man yelled.

"Don't worry, I purchased all the insurance your company has," Jason told him as he walked around the car after the man.

"Insurance? Insurance?" the man screamed, almost jumping up and down in his anger.

Janet just kept shoving things into her bag, yet deep down inside she started to giggle. Jason opened the trunk and dragged their bags out.

"We are going to need another car," he told the rental agent.

"Another car?" the rental agent yelled. "Another car! Do you think me crazy?"

"We'll buy all the insurance you have and pay double the going rate," Jason told him.

"Double..."

"Okay, triple."

"Triple! Okay," the man said, a little calmer as he looked at the car in front of him, shaking his head. "Come inside and we'll fill out the paper work on this one and get you in another."

Jason sighed as he dragged his and Janet's bags behind him. Janet was now laughing. A deep guttural laugh, as she lugged her purse and the case after Jason. Inside the office it was cool and dry. The rental agent led them to a desk in the corner away from the windows, which suited Jason just fine.

"Now," the agent said, visibly fighting for his composure, pulling forms from a drawer in his desk. "We'll need a form to report the damage and one for the claim on the insurance. Then we'll need a form for estimate of repair charges. Then we'll need a new set of rental forms and insurance forms. I'll need a drivers license and the rental contract on the car you are turning in."

"I'll get the contract," Janet said, giggling to herself.

"Now, we'll fill out the new rental forms first. That way you can be on your way while I fill out the damage claim forms. Just summarize what happened, if you will."

"Ummm," Jason cleared his throat. "I hit a moose."

"You hit a moose. In southern California, you hit a moose?"

"Yeah, freak accident."

"I'll say. But I think we'll make it a deer, instead."

"That works for me," Janet said setting the rental contract in front of the agent.

"Yes, I can see where the...antlers punctured the sheet metal. Multiple times. Yes, deer will work nicely. Now if you would just fill out these two forms so we can get you on your way." The agent handed Jason two forms.

For the next ten minutes Jason filled out the forms. When he was done, he handed them back to the agent, along with his driver's license and the company credit card. The agent rose and walked to a counter where he typed on a keyboard for about five minutes. A printer started to buzz and he went to it and stood waiting. Pulling the pages off as they finished printing he kept looking back at Janet and Jason, mumbling to himself. He was probably convincing himself not to go completely nuts. Occasionally, he smiled at Janet and all but frowned at Jason. When all the pages had printed he came back to the desk.

"I see you are going to drop off the car in Los Angles. The old contract said San Francisco."

"Plans have changed I'm afraid," Jason told him.

"I see. Well, if you will sign here, here and here and here and initial here, here and here, you can be on your way. I assume you want the same style car?"

1...45678...10