All Comments on 'The Bike Tour'

by rjordan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well written and a good believeable storyline

Just a good story about friends that got a little carried away. Great erotic sex and vividly written. Thanks

drivingwheeldrivingwheelover 12 years ago
Good story

except the conclusion seemed inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Moving and Honest Story

Perfect story and extremely realistic view of what can happen when you try to open up your marriage, even if by accident. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My own emotions.

Man, I never read a husband-wife with another man story but somehow chanced on it. The emotions were perfect. I also imagine having a threesome with my wife and another girl and she is ok discussing it during sex also. But I am always scared what if she wants the same with me and another boy even though she insists she I am the only boy for her. I always feel I will let her have sex if she really wants to fuck another boy, but I will definitely not like it one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Why cant i give it a 5?

Now, wth is this with her never hsving had an orgasm until the massage andvwas she able to have them with hubby later?

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
First orgasm in 10 years of marriage?

Seriously? Getting massaged by a friend gave her her first orgasm of any kind in ten years? What a loser! Good thing Doyle came along or it might have been ten more years. That made it a little unrealistic. He never got worried about her not having orgasms or tried every trick in the book to give her one? Wouldn't he be completely humiliated and devastated that his friend gave her one the very first time he sensuously touched her? He gets over it quickly, even gives her one of his own, so perhaps now that the orgasm dam has broke, she will be able to have orgasms with this poor excuse for a lover. Otherwise it was a good story showing the angst and anxiety that can come from sharing your wife. Would have been 4* if scoring was allowed.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Your husbands are pathetic

They are clueless sexually and get cucked too casually.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Weak

This is the second story I have read from this writer, after this weak effort I am done... The husbands are so freaking weak it's almost pathetic......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i enjoyed it a lot, just a bit disappointed he became a bit jealous and possessive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous