The Bike Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doyle headed for the shower. I stripped Kate and wiped the bulk of the cum off her with her soiled swim suit. I finished cleaning her with my damp bath towel. We kissed until Doyle got out of the shower, then she left to shower.

Doyle and I were alone.

"No more, Doyle."
"Huh?"
"No more. Kate is off limits from now on."
"I understand."
"We can make Seattle in two days if we push it."
"Good idea."
"Separate rooms."
"Good idea."
"Friends?"
"Friends...Are you going to tell Carol?"
"No..."
"Thanks."

Reflecting the mood we were all in now, Kate stepped out of the shower fully dressed for dinner.

"Where should we go tonight?"
"Uh...I'm kind of drowsy from all the sun. Why don't you two enjoy an evening alone. I'll order a pizza and call Carol."
"Don't wait up for us," Kate said gently, then grabbed my hand as we walked toward the door. I think it hit all of us at the same time that we had reached some sort of peak and it couldn't be maintained without giving up what is important to us all.

The next morning, Doyle headed for Seattle alone. We had originally meant to follow him home for a few days before heading home ourselves. Instead we turned south so we could be home sooner. I hope we will continue touring together for many more years to come. I just hope the dynamic of this long friendship has not changed too much. Did it make our marriage stronger? No, I don't think so. Our marriage survived it, and then only because it was already so strong. If I had it to do over, I would have stopped the whole event at the first sign.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i enjoyed it a lot, just a bit disappointed he became a bit jealous and possessive

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Weak

This is the second story I have read from this writer, after this weak effort I am done... The husbands are so freaking weak it's almost pathetic......

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Your husbands are pathetic

They are clueless sexually and get cucked too casually.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
First orgasm in 10 years of marriage?

Seriously? Getting massaged by a friend gave her her first orgasm of any kind in ten years? What a loser! Good thing Doyle came along or it might have been ten more years. That made it a little unrealistic. He never got worried about her not having orgasms or tried every trick in the book to give her one? Wouldn't he be completely humiliated and devastated that his friend gave her one the very first time he sensuously touched her? He gets over it quickly, even gives her one of his own, so perhaps now that the orgasm dam has broke, she will be able to have orgasms with this poor excuse for a lover. Otherwise it was a good story showing the angst and anxiety that can come from sharing your wife. Would have been 4* if scoring was allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Why cant i give it a 5?

Now, wth is this with her never hsving had an orgasm until the massage andvwas she able to have them with hubby later?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories