The Birth of Lady Bane

Story Info
Hitomi becomes lady bane.
8k words
4.36
22.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mehaw1
mehaw1
4 Followers

I don't own Batman or any of the characters and items from DC.

*****

In the deepest recesses of the rainforest in South America within some old ruins a laboratory where a mad scientist named Dr. Woodrue was about to create something powerful. Dr. Woodrue stood in the base of the lab trying to push is new idea to a shady group of people who were waiting to see what would unfold. There was a Sheik with a long grey beard, a dictator who snuck out of his country to see this, a large lady with a strange blue hair style and a beautiful woman with rose red hair and a green dress suit who watched with a cold interest to this. "I give you the future of military conquest." He signaled to the capos serving him.

A small scrawny Asian woman in a too-large sleeveless low cut tank suit, spiked oversized panties, huge spiked bracelets and platform boots. Her bald black veined skull is adorned with five surgically implanted ducts with the exception of the long black hair at the top of her head, her face beautiful by anyone's standards and E cup breasts is dragged into the room by two Capos with more waiting by a gurney in the middle of the room.

"May I present Hitomi Matsugane, aspiring super soldier and my sole surviving volunteer." Said Woodrue looking upon her with a smile as the two men hoisted the tiny woman up on their shoulders with ease exposing the bulge of a massive dildo inside her pants, she struggled to break free with no success. While being brought past Woodrue she spits at him because of his intentions to sell her off.

"And what a charmer she is." Said Woodrue as he signals the capos. Hitomi was immediately lifted higher and slammed on the gurney with great force, stunning her for a second as the men around the gurney grabbed her arms and legs shackling her to it so she can't escape. "I've drilled five concentric holes directly into Hitomi's cranial cavity. I've put viaducts into the most primitive part of her brain... The LIMBIC SYSTEM!" explained Woodrue boisterously.

One man pulled the full head covering black, white and pink mask with a brass vented cover for the mouth and nose and holes across the sides back and top of it from the oversized spiked panties as another of the several men stood over to her and tied Hitomi's smooth hair back in a ponytail while Hitomi struggled helplessly, and moaned and grunted as the oversized mask was forced over Hitomi's head, covering her face and head. The mask had a hole in the top of it, which one man pulled Hitomi's hair out of the back so her ponytail hair was showing. One of the henchmen pulled out a huge spiked choker and put around her neck as another henchmen started plugging the snaking tubes from the bra shaped injector pack she was wearing fitting into the ducts in her skull with force moving Hitomi's head with every push, He lifted her head and forced the largest tube into the socket of the larger duct at the base of her skull which made her feel a great pressure on her head, zipped the fabric closed over her face. Hitomi felt helpless and violated as a capos forced his hands in under her suit to the two foot horse dildo lodged the total six inches into her vagina hard against her cervix and it's girth stretching her to her limit, the capos turned the dildo on making it vibrate its massive girth which made her insides strain causing her to whimper. The capos slapped her large breast as he pulled his hands back out, she could do more nothing to all of this but grunt in protest. She now was enraged for being degraded and man handled by the men who were doing this to her.

"Now I add my super solder serum, code named Venom, to which I add my very own recipe of steroids and toxins." Said Woodrue as he poured the milky green liquid into a huge injector tank strapped to the back of the gurney. He pulls a tube that's connected to the tank over to Hitomi who's been prepped by the henchmen. Woodrue pushes done heavily on Hitomi's injector pack smooshing her breasts as he connects the tube. The pack makes a sound as if it's started up after the tube is connected making Hitomi worry and start breathing quickly and loudly. "Plug Her in. Time to scream." Said Woodrue as he turns and slapped the dildo hard into her before running to a safe distance.

Hitomi screamed at the top of her lungs and squirmed violently with extreme pain as the tubes attached to her mask received the Venom rushing down from the machine at high speeds, flooding into Hitomi's skull, washing over her brain and through her body. The venom inside the huge injector tank behind her bubbled, gurgled and spun as it was sucking Venom from the tank at high velocity into Hitomi. She couldn't hear anything but a sound of a torrent because of the noise from the Venom flooding over her ear drums. Something strange happens to Woodrue's volunteer. Hitomi's slender body began to swell in size quickly, as the Venom flowed down through her body as black veins quickly spread across her body and her skin turned an erotic sickly green. The muscle tone in Hitomi's arms and legs increased dramatically in a violent pulsating manner as if her own body tried to fight the Venom to no avail, Hitomi grew in size at explosive speeds, becoming ever larger, more muscular. Her neck thickened and she felt a large amount of weight accumulating on her chest which was due to her vein riddled breasts swelling to massive proportions. The vibrating horse-cock went deeper into her as the inside of her cunt grew in size, at the same time her clothes tightened around her forcing it in deeper. Her hips bucked in an attempt to gather pleasure to distract her from the pain.

Hitomi's screams from the extreme pain deepened into powerful pain filled roars as her voice deepened from the Venom. In her mind, Hitomi was trying to think of anything but the pain as the Venom washed over her brain making her baser instincts stronger and lowered her intelligence drastically and throughout her body making her muscles and breasts swelled and bulged even more. Hitomi tried to resist, but her thoughts were being diminished and she quickly surrendered to her venom fueled instincts that told her to thrash about on the gurney as the last few inches of the two foot dildo sucked into her vagina vibrating away. She felt the muscles in the back of neck constrict pulling her head back, followed by a massive expansion throwing her head forward. All of her muscles swelled up violently intensifying her pain and forcing her head back up even more with no end in sight, in the Venom filled pain she threw her head back down with all of her strength and her muscles stopped swelling making a sickening pumping sound inside her arms.

The machine died down and Hitomi announced she finished her transformation with an almighty roar. The sound of the torrent of Venom surging into her head and body quieted to that of a trickling stream as the Venom still trickled in slowly creating a pleasurable feeling. She lied motionless on the bed with the exception of her heavy breathing and growling exhales from the pleasure of the now perfectly sized dildo in her. Every breathe she took made her swell to look as if she was pregnant. Glancing through the lenses of her mask that squeezed her face so tightly down upon her new self she saw that to her delight her breasts had expanded to enormous proportions as well which she wanted for as long as she could remember. She felt her clothes that she struggled to keep on hugged her now hulking body with huge muscles.

The bidders watching this happen were in shock and surprise from seeing a tiny weak woman turn into a hulking behemoth before their eyes. The woman in green smiled evilly and pressed on her pdf making a bid for her new desire so she could achieve her goals.

"Perfect!" said Woodrue, happy with the results as he returned to her side, he ran his fingers along the long shallow bump that was being made by the horse-cock in her still vibrating her whole belly "I present the ideal killing machine. I call this little number..." He paused to make it more dramatic, at this time Hitomi felt she was about to orgasm from the horse-cock vibrating snuggly inside her but held it. "Bane. Bane of humanity. Imagine it, your own personal army made up of thousands of these super soldiers. Bidding begins now, but first, let's take you for a test run sweetheart!" said Woodrue as he slapped the button on Hitomi's bra like injector pack with the intention of upping her Venom flow,

making her enormous breast shake and sway. Woodrue quickly ran into a corridor so he could watch from a safe distance, pdf in hand to see who would bid highest for her. The skull designed turbo button on her chest started flashing quickly making the same sound as when it started and the torrent of Venom again flowing relentlessly from the tank still bubbling and gurgling, through the tubes, and into Hitomi's skull again violently, making Hitomi's already vast muscles and body swell to even larger proportions. Hitomi orgasmed from the surprise rush throwing her concentration off.

As Hitomi became larger and buffer, she roared furiously as the extreme pain returned in full taking her pleasure away and her the Venom fueled instincts kicked in making her thrash and cum shaking the whole gurney that was now creacking under her new weight. She roared and growled as she thrashed about. Her clothes became skin tight. She lifted her arms and legs, and snapped the heavy metal restraints with ease. All seven capos rushed to try and stop her but were thrown about and killed easily by the now Venom flooded super woman. The last of the Venom from the massive tank finished slurping into her body before she lurched off the gurney on her feet meaning there was now gallons of Venom within her enormous muscles. Hitomi now stood an imposing eight feet six inches tall compared to her previously five foot one inch demeanor, she did a victorious muscle pose reveling in her new strength. "BANE!!" She roared loudly as she pronounced her new name to the world.

The innocent volunteer Hitomi Matsugane was no more. She was now Bane, a hulking venom enhanced amazon and a ferocious killing machine who used her super strength for whoever fulfilled her own basic desires and pleasures.

Bane made her way lumbering down the tunnel of the ruins to the entrance breathing heavy due to the build of her new body. She felt stronger than ever thanks to the turbo button on her injector pack which was still flashing signifying it was still on. Her heart racing and the venom in her body racing through her veins. She had one hand over the bump on her stomach from the dildo in her, the vibrating resonated across her organs making her orgasm again. Woodrue stood before her looking at his pdf with joy. Bane charged towards him in rage, her muscles pumped with Venom from her injector pack. The mad scientist screamed and struggled as Bane picked up him and pinned him against the wall. Before Bane wound up her fist and delivered an almighty punch, smashing Woodrue's face in, killing him.

She reached the end of the tunnel to the exit to find a limo parked in front of her. She walked over to the driver side and opened the door still managing to remember how to drive with all she has forgotten during her transformation. She sat in the seat as the limo creaked under her weight and then adjusted the mirrors with her huge hands. In the rearview mirror she say the woman in the green suit sitting back there.

"Hello Bane. I'm Laura Rose, your new owner." The woman said lustfully to Bane. Bane didn't care but thought she was pretty so she just accepted her new owner, grunting and nodding her head in acceptance. "Now let's go sweetheart." Laura said smiling at the luck she has gotten after losing the bidding on Bane back there. Bane started the car and drove the limo down the dirt road.

The next night Bane entered Laura's room since she ordered Bane that they would be sharing the same bed. She sat down on a huge sturdy chair and struggled to remove her boots as part of Laura's orders. Laura walked up behind her and whispered "let me get that into her ear. Laura brushed Bane lightly with her fingers as she walked around in front of her. Bane saw Laura in all her beauty, she was wearing a red see-through lace top that connected to a red floral patterned bra and had a red thong on which rode high up her ass and hugged her hips.

Laura unfastened the boots and pulled them off revealing banes now large feet. Next she had Bane stand up so she could remove the spiked panties and bracelets which fell to the floor with a heavy thud. Then she walked around to Bane's large back to see if the injector could come off or be loosened so she could finish undressing her new passion. To her luck there was a clamp that held two straps on the right so it could be taken off so she reached and undid it quickly. Laura started to get wet between her legs in anticipation and quickly took off the spandex piece now revealing Bane's body to her in full. Bane's muscles were bigger than any she saw before, Bane's breasts were enormous and wondered if it even fell under a known cup size and Bane's entire body was still an erotic green color with black veins all over. The largest clusters of veins being at her armpits, where the top of her chest meets her breasts and from the front of her vagina like a strange landing strip with no hair then put back on Bane's injector pack as to avoid it getting snagged. The final thing to check before Laura made her move was to see if the mouth cover could come off which it did. Laura bit her lower lip in anticipation and was wetter as she removed the screws at the top and sides and slowly removed it to reveal Bane's large puffy lips and caught a glimpse of her tongue which also had blackened veins. Laura grabbed a tube from the night stand and revealed it to be a deep red lipstick. She applied it to herself as she walked over to Bane who sat back down then put it on Bane's lips as well.

Laura tossed her recapped lipstick to the side, straddled Bane throwing her arms over. Laura wasn't seeing where the button was and bumped activating the turbo on Bane, her then proceeded to shove her tongue as far down Bane's throat as possible. Bane instantly became wet as well and moved one of her large powerful hands behind Laura's head grasping it and pushed her tongue into Laura's mouth. Bane's other hand went to Laura's back and un fastened the bra as Laura moved her hands around Bane's head feeling the hair from Bane's black hair from her ponytail brush her arms. Bane pulled Laura's top from her revealing her perky breasts and firm nipples. As Hitomi, she never tried this out of fear that she would be overpowered and forced by the other but here as Bane she only thought that something is attracted to her.

Bane sucked Laura's nipple and Laura moaned with pleasure from the force of Bane's sucking. Bane lifted her lips revealing a large red stain on her breast from the lipstick. Laura lowered herself to Bane's sopping wet cunt and began to slowly pull out the dildo in Bane, slowly she saw the bump on Bane disappear as it came out of her. Once it was fully removed Laura looked in surprise for a moment at the massive device that was in her, then tossed it to the side as she began to playfully lick around Bane's vagina. And with that, she slid down between Bane's legs. She slid his arms under Bane's legs and wrapped his hands under her legs. Laura placed the tip of his tongue on that clit and begin stroking, softly at first, then a little harder. She also varied the stroke, beginning with a straight pulling and pushing motion and then, once she began to get good and warm, rotated her clit pinned under her tongue, whirling it around with a circular motion.

Bane began to roar, most vociferously. Laura waited for her quivering to subside a little out of fear that Bane would close her legs on her. Then she placed his fingertips right next to her clit, pressed down, and gently pulled up the flaps at the top, unhooding her Button, exposing it. Laura shifted her face to one side of her slit, and licked straight up her inner thigh to the top. Then she repeated the gesture on the other side, increasing her anticipation.

Finally, she shoved her tongue tip right against the bottom of her slick, leaking labia and dragged her tongue forcibly straight up the groove, collecting a little tiny wave of her juice as he went, and slapped it over her exploding clitoris as the very tip of his hot, wet tongue whispered by the knot. Bane's upper body shot off the chair like she got hit with a bolt of electricity. Then she settled back on her elbows, propping herself up. Bane moaned, her eyes rolled back in her head when Laura began working that clit with her tongue.

Laura's mouth was stuffed full of her slick, hot, tingling meat. She pulled her face back and began flicking her tongue tip like a snake's over her Button, carefully holding her lips wide open and keeping that clit exposed, tingling, and mercilessly tongue-serviced. Laura licked and tickled Bane's knot causing a rush of pleasure to surge across her body amplified by the turbo. Bane cummed heavily. The huge torrent of cum came out so quickly it caught Laura off guard filling her mouth and swallowing much of it. Bane twitched from the pleasure while Laura felt full and heavy. Laura looked down at her stomach to see it had pushed out a few inches from her stomach being filled.

Bane decided it was her turn picking up Laura with ease and threw her ten feet to the bed. Laura hit the bed and felt her stomach full of cum slosh around in her. Laura was flushed with excitement, her breaths coming in short, quick pants. It was also obvious to anyone how aroused she was, as evidenced by her erect nipples and swollen labia, Bane could even see a stream of her liquid desire running down her thigh. Bane walked over to her and got down on her knees then proceeded to return the favor. Bane's large tongue gently probed her already excited genitals. Her tongue flicked and circled her clitoris. Screams of pleasure erupted from her mouth. Every nerve in her body was firing with sexual energy.

The orgasm hit Laura abruptly. Waves of ecstasy surged through within her. Every jolt of pleasure brought a pleasing sensation to her body. Then Bane climbed onto the bed with her gasping from the pleasure and watched as Bane stuck her middle finger inside her pussy. Bane's finger is bigger than any dick I've ever fucked! Laura thought as the large finger slid deeper inside her. Then Bane started moving back and forth inside her. Bane realized Laura wouldn't be able to handle her from that position and brought her other hand to her own vagina for pleasure putting three of her huge fingers into herself. Laura looked in amazement before arching back from a convulsion of pleasure. It was an hour of orgasms before they were finished. Bane felt weakened but still strong after the turbo powered down.

Bane and Laura slept nude in each other's embrace on the cum soaked bed the rest of the night. The Bane awoke the next morning to Laura drinking tea and reading a newspaper in the nude. "We're going to take a shower together then head home." Laura said looking up to see her completed conquest. "Shower... Home." Bane growled parroting back in her deep voice showing she understood. Bane went to the bathroom then they showered together. Laura looked at the massive dildo that was in Bane, she brought it over to a sink and rinsed it off then walked over to Bane who waited for help with dressing herself. She placed it at the Bane's large pussy lips and turned it on, it began vibrating intensely. Laura then started to push it in inch by inch. Bane's thighs braced as all two feet of it vibrated back into her.

Once in Laura proceeded to dress Bane, stopping at her stomach to fell the vibrations permeating through Bane. Once they were cleaned and dressed Laura had Bane put on a trench coat and hood with scarf to hide her new prize while they rode to the airport and went through there.

mehaw1
mehaw1
4 Followers