The Birth of Lady Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mehaw1
mehaw1
4 Followers

Again Hitomi screamed at the top of her lungs and squirmed violently with extreme pain as the tubes received the Venom rushing down from the machine, flooding into Hitomi's skull, washing over her brain and through her body. The venom inside the huge injector tank behind her bubbled, gurgled and spun as it was sucking Venom from the tank at high velocity into Hitomi. She saw Matt struggling to keep his dick in her as she squirmed. Hitomi's slender body ballooned in size quickly, as the Venom flowed down through her body as black veins quickly spread back across her body and her skin turned the erotic green. The muscle tone in Hitomi's arms and legs increased dramatically in a violent pulsating manner as if her own body tried to fight the Venom to no avail, Hitomi grew in size at explosive speeds, becoming ever larger, more muscular. Her neck thickened and she felt a large amount of weight accumulating on her chest which was due to her vein riddled breasts swelling to massive proportions. Matt started to get some ease as her body swelled while he was on top of her thrusting away. Her hips bucked in an attempt to gather pleasure to distract her from the pain.

Hitomi's screams deepened into powerful pain filled roars as her voice deepened from the Venom. In her mind, Hitomi was trying to focus on fucking while the pain of the Venom washed over her brain making her baser instincts stronger and lowered her intelligence again and throughout her body making her muscles and breasts swelled and bulged even more. Hitomi's thoughts diminished and her venom fueled instincts told her to thrash about on the gurney and to buck her hips for her husband. She felt the muscles in the back of neck constrict pulling her head back, followed by a massive expansion throwing her head forward. All of her muscles swelled up violently intensifying her pain and forcing her head back up even more with no end in sight, in the Venom filled pain she threw her head back down with all of her strength and her muscles stopped swelling making a sickening pumping sound inside her arms.

The machine died down and Hitomi announced she finished the process and struggling with an almighty roar. The sound of the torrent of Venom surging into her head and body quieted to that of a trickling stream as the Venom still trickled in slowly creating a pleasurable feeling. She lied on the gurney still moving her hips in rhythm to Matt who continues to thrust. Every breathe she took made her swell to look as if she was pregnant.

"Perfect!" Matt moaned, happy with the results as he continued thrusting, "May I present the ideal fucking machine. I'll call you..." He paused to take a large thrust into Hitomi. "Bane. Imagine it, all the sex and Venom you want but first, let's finish consummating our marriage!" said Matt as he slapped the button on Hitomi's bra like injector pack with the intention of upping the Venom flow,

making her enormous breast shake and sway. The skull designed turbo button on her chest started flashing quickly making the same sound as when it started and the torrent of Venom again flowing relentlessly from the tank still bubbling and gurgling, through the tubes, and into Hitomi's skull again violently, making Hitomi's already vast muscles and body grow even larger.

As Hitomi became larger and buffer, she roared from the extreme pain that returned in full along with the continual pleasure she was getting and her the Venom fueled instincts kicked in making her thrash and buck shaking the whole gurney that was now creaking under her restoring weight. She roared and growled as she bucked violently. She lifted her arms and legs, and snapped the heavy metal restraints with ease. She threw her legs around Matt and gripped the sides of the gurney again as his Venom flooded super wife. The last of the Venom from the massive tank finished slurping into her body before the both of them cummed together. "BANE!!" She roared loudly as her cum ran off the gurney to the floor.

mehaw1
mehaw1
4 Followers