The Birth of Lady Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They boarded Laura's private jet and took it back to Victoria City which was a few cities away from Gotham and outside of Batman's territory. Hours later they landed and the two went to her hideout. It was a large night club connected to a tall skyscraper. As they entered they saw a man with a bouquet of flowers. Laura recognized him immediately as an admirer who has tried to ask her out on multiple occasions only for her to be rejected by her. He said "Laura. I was hoping..." "Bane! Dispose of him!" Laura barked. Bane lurched forward and swung a huge haymaker at the boy's head sending him flying. He landed on the ground neck snapped from banes raw strength. The lady working the desk looked on in terror as the boy's body twitched on the floor. "Clean up the mess." Laura said.

Bane had become an enforcer for Laura and the two of them took over the city's underground with little effort. Within a month the city was now Laura's and she enjoyed every second of it. Bane was always there and beat any person that tried to cross them, but a desire within Bane was rising from one of the few memories she still retained. A boy she loved and dated for a long time before she went for the experiment. She never broke up with him and still wanted to be with him.

Bane decided to look for him and went out with her trench coat on. Bane walked the whole day and stopped at a missing persons board with a flyer which had her old picture of her past self on it. She grabbed it and turned to see a small boy before her frozen in fear. "LEAD." Bane roared to the boy holding the flyer to her the boy flinched in terror before he realized she just wanted directions. The boy cautiously led her to the address on the flyer which was a small apartment building in a more secluded neighborhood. The boy ran away as Bane approached the apartment building, lifted her huge muscular leg and kicked her way through the door as though it were paper. She lumbered down the hall looking for the appartment with numbers that matched what the boy showed. She finally found the door, she gripped the door handle and turned then walked into the room to find the man she remembered standing shocked and confused before her.

Matt was an upstart scientist whose specialty was biotech force enhancement and biology. Bane stood before him trying to think how to get him to embrace her new form and she held up the flyer and pointed to herself and roared to him "HITOMI. BANE." His gaze widened and softly replied "Hitomi?" His name finally came back to her and "MATT!" she roared excitedly before she grabbed him and hugged him squeezing him so hard and quickly that the breath was knocked out from him. His head was buried in the warm underside of her massive breasts. Matt wasn't impaled on Bane's spiked panties thanks to her holding him at a weird angle and massive size. When she released him he had to take a step back to see the lover of his life that he thought he lost forever. Bane was much bigger and more imposing then he could imagine, but he felt aroused by the dominating appearance she presented before him and always had feelings for her muscles, veins, green skin and after walking around the back to see her beautiful black hair in a ponytail sticking out of her mask. He always had a fetish for someone having tubes in them but he thought it to be a fantasy, but seeing his love with it done to her he stopped because his penis quickly turned to an erection.

Bane glanced down and saw his erection in his pants and her instincts took over immediately, she grabbed him and barreled towards his bedroom. Matt was thrown to the bed and realizing what she wanted he got off to help her out of her clothes, again Bane only wore her injector pack and mask.

He dropped his pants and laid down on the bed as Bane got on her knees and leaned in "BLOWJOB," Bane said as she licked the tip with her tongue right before she slid it into her mouth.

As she started to suck on Matt's cock he let out gasp of air because he couldn't believe how warm it felt being inside her lips and that this was happening. As he looked down he could see a bit of a smile on the sides of Bane's lips as she bobbed back and forth at a steady pace.

With a loud pop she came off his cock and then dove right back on to it. All of a sudden the big chested woman increased her speed on the shaft with her mouth. Bane lifted Matt and set him on her breasts without his cock leaving her mouth.

The sensation was incredible. He felt weak and had to steady himself with his hands on her head. As Matt looked down he saw her black hair flung back and forth. Her eyes were focused right above his shaft as she lubed him up with saliva. Bane raised her hands and grabbed his ass tightly as squishy sounds were being made with every stroke as her cock filled mouth slurped away while he felt her tongue going to town on him. "God it feels great!" With Bane's movements her injector incased breasts were moving up and down, left and right, and back in forth.

A few minutes later he could feel the buildup of cum and braced himself for it. Matt lost his grip and leaned back, he threw his hand behind him and caught it on the turbo button. The button started flashing quickly and the startup sound rang through the room, Venom is pumped from the injector pack on her back through the tubes on her back into her skull, without a second to breath Bane stopped and sealed her lips tight around his cock and balls then started sucking creating a vacuum so powerful. That did it and he exploded right down her throat. The sensation was amazing for both of them! Matt shot load after load and she just swallowed it all with ease.

After the last shot Bane kept on sucking until she got the last drop of cum from him and then cleaned him off with her tongue before getting up. Her figure was imposing and impressive which drove him to an erection even though he was empty.

Bane saw this and tossed Matt back to the bed she lumbered over quickly and straddled over him. His cock pointed straight up and in one quick dip of her hips, he was balls deep in her. At first it was huge and his dick didn't touch anything but then Bane's vagina contracted around his dick gripping it firmly. Bane began to move her massive body up and down, the bed frame snapped under her weight and hit the floor but that didn't stop the super soldier on her mission.

Bane was simultaneously slipping her vaginal lips and stiff, tingling clitoris up and down Matt's shaft, which was already hard and being pinned against his belly by her weight. Her pelvis began quickening the pace and then after a few moments more she started growling from the pleasure. Her body began to sweat and to his amazement it was an abnormal pinkish red color. She was about to cum. She raised her arms and flexed them roaring as her orgasm began, her wide hips still pumping; Matt heard her roar as she pressed her clit very hard onto his penis and released herself all over the bottom of his hard cock and drowning his balls and splashing across the bed, sliding up and down and greasing his manhood to such an extent that it was literally shining with her cum by the time her climax subsided. He could feel her trembling so he simply placed his hands on her thighs and held her while she let it all out.

Bane fell on top of him, then rolled to a side of the bed then sprawled herself out face up looking at the ceiling. Matt laid with her for a few minutes before his dick was hard again. He decided to take the initiative and got up positioning himself between her legs, looking up at her he saw her massive tits and the flashing button at the top then pushed the head inside slowly. She was still very tight, and he was going slowly this time for her, gaining depth inch by inch. He finally buried his penis all the way and began to slowly thrust.

Bane was lost, with only the third thrust, her body exploded in orgasm. She pressed his tiny body against her massive frame, forcing the crown of his head to her breasts, roaring with pleasure, her hands bruising his back. Her legs swung around his waist, and her thighs were crushing his hips. It hurt, but he knew she was still careful since nothing was broken.

Bane didn't let Matt go for a second, she moved her big hips to help with his effort which pumped his penis further and faster into her pussy. She came several more times before she was ready to let go.

Bane's massive arms kept Matt's head buried in her stomach under her cleavage, her hips still furiously pumping away with his lower body slamming it into her pussy with wet slapping sounds. She came so many times his lower legs were drenched in her cum. After three more orgasm he felt a swelling in his balls and knew we was about to cum. Bane arched her back as they both came together. Finished Matt crawled up to her so they were level and began staring at her huge breasts.

Matt pulled out her breast from behind her injector pack and began to suckle on her breast. He teased her large blackened nipple with his tongue, circling her areolas and flicking with such care, Bane exhaled heavily from the pleasure her sensitive nipple being played with. Bane's heavy leg swung over his and locked him in the place. He smelled her sweat and relaxed knowing he was once again with the love of his life.

Back at the tower Laura wondered where Bane was since it has been a few days since she's seen her, without Bane Laura had no chance of maintaining her control of the city. She stood there looking out her high-rise window with a scowl burned into her face. She looked angrily at her henchmen and barked "FIND HER!" the men scattered out of the room and quickly began the search of the city looking for Bane.

Meanwhile at the apartment, it was morning and Matt was searching through a huge pile of papers while still naked. He had accumulated all of it for any and all clues to find Hitomi when she was missing (left for the experiment) in hopes to see her again. He found what he was looking for, they were two sheets, one had the Venom formula along with the surgical process to make a super soldier and the other had a location to some supposedly abandoned ruins. He grabbed them because of his curiosity about what happened to make her Bane. He looked up and saw Bane sleeping on the destroyed bed and remembered how before she left she wanted to become powerful by any means possible.

His thoughts shifted the city which has become a hell hole since Laura took over, the thought to leave town went right to the front of his mind since his love came back into his life. The conclusion came to him with ease and he began to think on when the two of them would be able to go to South America to take those ruins and make sure the world wouldn't be covered with super-soldiers.

Matt always had a sexual desire since he was a child to make a super-soldier of a similar design which is how he and Hitomi met and hit it off with each other. For him a scrawny prisoner in a too-large tank suit would be dragged into the room and shackled to the gurney. Her bald skull is adorned with surgically implanted ducts. He'd pull an oversized mask over her head, tubes fitting into the ducts in her skull, zip the fabric closed over her face. Then stick his dick in her and fuck her as their injector pack begins pumping the milky Venom serum into her skull. Her chest begins to enlarge. Her neck becomes thick. Her forearms grow. Then after her initial writhing up the Venom flow again. Impossibly making his prisoner grow larger. He shared that desire with Hitomi but never did that to her because he was afraid it would kill her, but seeing her now he wish he did so they could have been together the whole time. He knew that it can be done.

He looked over to Bane who stirred from her sleeping state. She sat up and looked at him, he looked down and saw he had an erection from looking at her. He walked over and said "Morning." As he pushed the turbo and kissed her mask. Venom started pumping from her injector pack through the tubes on her back into her skull. Bane's veins pulsed from it and she began to breathe more heavily.

"MATT." Bane said as she picked him up and placed him on the bed. She then got up and straddled him facing away from him, she covered his whole torso. He could see her expansive green skin black vein covered back and butt which was huge and round, the ports for the tubes in her skull were covered by her hair. She began to move her hips back and forth nearly burying Matt's face in her butt crack, the tubes going to her skull bounced with her.

Matt slapped her ass causing a small shockwave to go across her ass. Bane roared in joy and continued to buck her hips on her small lover. Her hips continued pushing uncontrollably against him as she wanted his cock deeper in her. She was lost in the moment, just enjoying the feel of his cock slipping in and out of her pussy. The longer she fucked, the more her growling built in volume and he started thrusting to try and increase her pleasure. He felt the initial stirrings of her orgasm as her pussy started becoming wetter and hotter, she increased the pace and fucked him harder hitting his balls with her pussy with every thrust. She was now making short roars with every thrust as she continued to fuck her all the way through her orgasm. Bane felt his dick swell as he was about to ejaculate and flexed her arms in a pose when Matt came.

Matt had everything setup and the two were leaving with what few important things he needed. The two stopped in the stair well to see Laura and a few of her thugs blocking their way. "Where do you think you're going with my super soldier you filthy man?" Laura asked angrily looking at Matt. "We're leaving and I wouldn't recommend following us, right Hitomi?"

Bane looked at him and nodded speaking heavily "RIGHT." Laura looked worried at the two reunited lovers before screaming to her henchmen "Get them!" Matt quickly turned and hit the activation stud on Bane's chest. Venom quickly pumped from her injector pack through the tubes into her skull. Bane suddenly picked up the first henchmen who rushed at Matt and held him above her head, before Bane threw the guy to the ground with such violent force that his neck broke.

Laura's second henchmen ran up to Bane and threw a punch at Bane, punching her in the belly. But Bane's wasn't even moved by the hit but the man's hand was injured from it.

Bane as she turned around to face the man, picking him up, slammed him to the wall, then began strangling him. The man struggled in Bane's grip as the life was being squeezed out of him. Bane strangled him harder and harder until he succumbed to death with the last breath leaving him.

The terrified Laura leaped at her injector pack, ripping off the tubes leading from Bane's injector pack to her skull. She began to feel extreme pain and desperately weak as the Venom sprayed wildly into the air. Unable to hold herself up, Bane fell backwards to the ground, writhing and squirming in pain, as the Venom effect reversed. Her muscles and breasts shrank, the black veins that adorned her disappeared from her body, her impressive figure diminished until she was again the scrawny weak volunteer, struggling in the folds of her costume within a small pond of the green Venom and wishing for her strength back.

Matt Quickly punched Laura causing her to loss balance she fell backwards down the stairs and hit her head on the last step causing her to snap her neck, killing her instantly. Matt quickly picked up his now weak Hitomi and ran. The two barely managed to escape before some of Laura's other henchmen started the building on fire thinking that the job was done.

Later as they were driving down the highway to a small airport that would fly them discreetly back to South America Hitomi felt her intelligence return to her and asked Matt weakly "What's going to happen?" "Well we're going to South America to that lab where we're going to live." Matt replied softly.

"Can I become Bane again?" She asked feeling slightly excited. "Yes." Matt said smiling. It took them two weeks to get to the old ruins where she was changed.

They walked into the room together to see the gurney with the busted shackles. They stood in front of it for a minute before Hitomi said "Get in. Seeing this again is making me hot." Matt needed no prompting and jumped on to the gurney and pulled off his clothes. Hitomi climbed on top and still wearing her baggy tank suit, Matt started to slide into her spacious spandex suit until they were both completely in it. Matt's cock was rock hard, and she wasted no time putting it into the entrance of her pussy. She began to rock her hips as he caressed her breasts and squeezed them gently. She moaned as her hips thrusted towards his cock forcing it deeper into her.

Matt grabbed her small ass as Hitomi arched her back and pounded harder away with her soaked pussy. She moaned again, loving every second of it as she felt her pussy getting tighter. The slick juices from her pussy lubricated Matt's cock which slid harder and faster as it swelled ready to cum with her. She flexed her scrawny arms as her body quaked with orgasm after orgasm. Matt gave an almighty thrust, shooting his load deep inside her womb, stream after stream of cum pulsing into her pussy.

It took Matt another week before he finished repairing the gurney and equipment. He also worked on making another large batch of Venom. That week later Matt stood there looking at his finished repairs and the large tank of venom behind the gurney.

Hitomi walked into the room only wearing the injector pack, her large boots, the large spiked wristbands and her large choker with her wedding ring attached to the choker's hook. She approached Matt and kissed him knowing this would fulfill both of their sexual fantasies.

Hitomi climbed onto the gurney and sprawled across it motioning him to come over. Matt took his shirt off and tossed it on the chair he had in the room and walked over to the gurney, climbed on top of her and started kissing her passionately. He could feel the soft mounts of her large breasts pressed against him and her soft lips pressed against his. The feeling of euphoria intensified. As Matt kissed her he started to shackle Hitomi back down to the repaired gurney so she couldn't escape. After a few minutes they silently decided together to continue.

Matt pulled out the full head covering black and white mask with a brass vented cover for the mouth and nose and holes across the sides back and top of it placed it next to her so he could pull her hair back and tied Hitomi's smooth hair back in a ponytail while Hitomi struggled playfully all the while smiling, and moaned as Matt took the oversized mask and forced over Hitomi's head, covering her face and head. He pulled Hitomi's hair out of the back so her ponytail hair was showing. Matt mentally noted that it was several inches longer from before she left to do this originally. He then took her huge spiked choker and put around her neck, then started plugging the snaking tubes from her bra shaped injector pack she was wearing fitting into the ducts in her skull with force moving Hitomi's head with every push. Matt paused so he could playfully lick one of her ducts, then zipped the fabric closed over her face. Hitomi's anticipation grew as the process neared.

Matt poured the Venom into a huge injector tank strapped to the back of the gurney. He pulls a tube that's connected to the tank over to Hitomi who he prepped and had waiting for her transforming sex session. Matt pushed done heavily on Hitomi's injector pack smooshing her breasts as he connected the tube to it. The pack sounded as if it's started up after the tube is connected making Hitomi start breathing quickly and loudly. "You're plugged in. Now let's fuck." Matt said as he rammed his cock into her.