All Comments on 'The Black Belt'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
I don't Agree

Anonymous you may think this is stupid but little big shot Steve with all his muscle and his spouting at the mouth agreed to the naked match. He lost and submitted, so he agreed to take the woman on, then gave in to her. What possible grounds could he have her arrested on? He was after all in her business establishment offending everyone else there and took the bait. No laws were broken here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't agree either.

I really like your story. It is highly erotic. Being filmed is humiliating. But that's also arousing and erotic. I love your story!

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all of the good feedback. I always am pleased to learn people like what I have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually several laws were broken....

Story was funny and I enjoyed it, not really very realistic. Very few women can do what she did, believe me. Physical strength means a great deal.

gentleone58 you are not correct on this. First, and for most even if he signed a general release that is for liability and would cover only reasonable expectations of privacy. Given the circumstances it is unlikely that a court would allow the exposure of the video under that release. Assuming that he did sign the release, I NEVER sign them, they are an admission that the establishment is not doing or has done something in the past that could or did got them sued. Since this constitutes pornography in most states, the creation of pornography without consent is by definition rape. Forcible rape would be proved by the video. Further, the release of the video for the purposes of blackmail would be aggravating factor which could drastically add to the sentence. Second, his behavior although mitigating in the civil court is NOT likely to mitigate in a criminal court. The dojo and its staff would be held to a higher standard of behavior and expected to simply ask him to leave and not return. Anything besides that would be criminally and civilly liable actions. You can not even physically remove him unless you can show he was a direct physical threat to the staff or customers. All they could do is call the police and ask them to remove him as a trespasser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My Teachers daughter kicked a lot of ass .. Sadly mine was included .I will ask My Cousins husband who is Very good at Karate , I know he is a Black Belt . I got picked on some in school and I learned a lot at My Dojo .

LadyJudoka19LadyJudoka1911 months ago

Lisa did the right thing putting that Steve guy in his place; perhaps being her students practice dummy will teach him not to mock the sensei in her own dojo lol. Extra points to her for beating him in her birthday suit too, that always makes for a great femdom story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous