All Comments on 'The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 03'

by stpf2002

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Hi there. Thanks for sharing this sexy story with everyone. You are one very good girl you make my cock very hard.

stpf2002stpf2002almost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous, thank you!

sweet thanks on the sweet comment, truly appreciated. Just having fun and trying to relate some of my kinky adventures. Sorry if the English used in the text was "strange", English not being my mother tongue. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTAF IS THIS CRAP??

Why I bothered giving this a second chance I’ll never know? You keep saying this is an account of actual events? It’s absolutely vomit worthy.

Your “husband” and trust me I use the term “husband” very fucking loosely drugs you and whores you out to a man you clearly dislike and feel uncomfortable being around? If this is supposed to be a true account you need to grow the fuck up, divorce him and find yourself a real Dom and not a freak wannabe like the one you married.

Yeah I can really see the love flowing of the page. The worst part has to be that you come across totally unconcerned and accepting of this treatment. Even in a Master/Slave relationship the Master has a responsibility to care for the Slave. What you’re describing is sick, the humiliating treatment isn’t part of an erotic scene it’s real it describes you as a fuck toy to be mocked and used, with no thought for your physical or emotional welfare. Human beings deserve better treatment.

If this is a simple fantasy then well done author you got a reaction, it’s vile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous