The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers

After a while of this most erotic dance and strip show, and with the Associate's cock now fully hard and erected, I am ordered once again on my knees and beg to suck him as the "Worthless Cock Sucker Whore" I am. I am so surprised by the size of his cock, very large and thick for a man of his petite size, that for a few seconds I am trying to catch my breath admiring his large shaft, wondering how it will fit into my mouth.

Again to my horror, (un) willingly my mouth declares: "Please Sir, may a Worthless Cock Sucker Whore worship your cock?" Not satisfied, he makes me repeat the sentence several times, while slapping my face with his hard manhood and verbally abusing me. To punish me even more for not begging well enough, he decides to tie my hands behind my back and adds a slave hood over my head, with the only opening being over my mouth. He further decorates me with an enormous "O ring type gag", not allowing me to close my mouth in any cases if he wanted too, but giving full access to it. Obviously, I cannot see anything under the hood and certainly do not notice Master approaching with his picture camera.

The Associate finally accepts my begging and still on my knees, he grabs my head and with a single stroke, shoves his erected cock deep into my mouth. Applying his hands as hard as he can to my skull, I am trying to breathe by this hard penetration, and start gagging, almost ready to throw out. This is done several times. He is using my mouth like a cheap hole, fucking it as deep as possible. After a while of getting fully acquainted with his cock, I am ordered to give my best effort to lick him up and down, slowly, faster, slowly, sucking his balls, alternating from his cock to his ass hole, back on his cock, play with the tip of my tongue on his shaft, again taking it deeply and trying every time to keep his cock in my mouth as long as I can, longer then before. None the less, the sweat and the heavy smell of this perverted pig are unbearable but he does not care, and simply uses my mouth as a fuck hole. I am entirely complying with the ordeal, in full resignation and total obedience...

Several minutes of this treatment, Master is meanwhile taking pictures of all the cock sucking scene, including extreme close ups of the Associate's cock buried deep into my mouth, including my gagging session, including sticking my tongue as out as possible to lick his ass hole clean, all pictures and actions made to look I am willingly performing that blow job, although I am not.

Just before sensing the Associate is ready to cum, he orders me to stop and to now beg humbly for the honor of having his cock buried into my worthless cunt and the privilege of having his precious cum deposited deep into my womb, as the good submissive Slut I am. I am ordered to do this standing up, slave hood remaining on, hands still tied behind me, bending over, my ass facing him, legs wide open, stretching my ass cheeks as far as I could and start my plea and begging for harsher humiliation. The "O ring type gag" making it difficult to speak correctly, I although apply to his command and begged as hard as I could to be fucked by his cock and cum filled, all of this while Master is taking pictures and the video filming the entire scene.

"Mmm Please mmmSir, Pleasemmm mmmmburry your cockmmm into my Worthless mmmcunt! Thank mmmyou Sir!"

Before accepting my plea, he starts whipping my ass with a spiked whip, complaining that he does not understand what I am asking for and a Whore like me should learn her lessons and speak properly when addressing Sirs! After several tries and the hard whipping, I finally manage to articulate what I "wanted"...

Still blinded by the slave hood and the Associate guiding me accordingly, he finally lets me impale myself on his hard cock. I am so aroused and so wet that his large shaft has no problems sliding deep into my pussy. While I am further ecstatically self fucking my cunt on his dick, screaming as loud as I could like a mesmerized bitch in heat, I am moaning to be allowed to cum. Unaware to me, all of this on camera, all of this on picture, all of this like if it was my free will to do so, all of this while begging for it... After a few minutes of this "treatment", as seen through the later videos and pictures, I am seeing having a most violent orgasm, shared further by the deposit of the Associate's precious cum inside me. I did indeed look so slutty.

After this, I did pass out and woke up the next day in bed aside Master, dozed out, but not remembering a single thing of what happened the previous night. Inquiring if I was feeling well, Master asks further what went on the night before as he was tired and went to bed early. I cannot answer him, not remember anything, thinking I did fell asleep next to him. Master although mentions that during the preceding night, he heard some very strange noises, a woman screaming naughtily and begging to be fucked, while Cuming real hard. Strange, but I was not aware of that and could not provide any answers to his inquiries as we are alone in the villa, including the perverted pig... The only thing that bothered me although was that my cum holes felt sore, but I thought Master had "enjoyed" me during our sleep.

(End of Day One - Pt. 3... Day Two - Pt. 3 will be published later on...) Stay Tuned!! :)

stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers
12