The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I start self-adding other clamps all over my anatomy. I willingly start with my nipples and choose a large crocodile type clamp for each one of them. Some complaints are emitted as the nipple clamps do not seem much tied. I am ordered to screw them even tidier. The pain is unbearable but I comply, nipples now turning purple. I do add several other clamps on my breasts, asked further to wiggle my tits to control if the clamps will stay in place. They do. Now, I must take care of my pussy, starting by the outer vagina lips. I do add 5 clamps per lips. A suggestion is made that I should add a tape over the clamps and stretch my cunt lips wide open by attaching them to my tights. I comply. My pussy is now largely exposed for one of the Nigerian to probe it with his fingers. Wetness is starting to flow out of my cunt.

I add clamps all over my legs and belly. The final clamp must be albeit used on my clitoris. I am requested to lie down on the floor, stretch my legs wide open, hold them in place and let one of the Nigerians do me the clamp honor. He starts by licking and biting my clit, engorging it even more, arousing me to a point of no return, but does not let my cum. Then, he takes the last available crocodile clamp, tightens it to the most extreme position, and... Click! My screams can be heard all over the villa! And there comes a new orgasm!

I am now ordered to dance for them still wearing the clamps, making sure that the tongue bell clamp is heard by all. Then, I have to perform a "clamp strip tease", taking them off one by one, although requested to keep on the one on my clit and the two that attached to my nipples.

The Nigerians are fully satisfied of what they have witnessed and ask if they can now fuck "CUNT". It is settled as a final agreement to the "market penetration" and "product acquisition" contract. Denoted by Master and his Associate, "CUNT" is a Submissive Slut and I am requested to beg the 2 Nigerians to fuck "CUNT's" cum holes as rough as they desire, as it is its sole duty for my holes to be used in such a way.

Ordered on my knees in front of them, my mouth willingly says: "Please, Sirs. May CUNT be fucked in all its cum holes as rough as Sirs wish? Thank you, Sirs"! They command me to bring down their pants and get into action. To be honest, I discover they have the biggest cocks I have ever seen in my life, far over 25 centimeters long and very large in diameter. This takes me totally by surprise and I try to escape their grip, afraid they will rip my holes. Master catches me up, knocks me down on the floor and with the help of his Associate decides to tie me up on the table, legs stretched wide for better and deeper penetration. My hands are also secured to the table, with my head further hanging out on the other side of the table, position offering easy access to all bottom holes and mouth.

I am at the total mercy of the Nigerians... The fucking that goes on for a few hours makes me lose consciousness at several times. I am in a total mess, holes stretched, cunt abused, ass hole and mouth used in any combinations. I am screaming, begging would be the exact word, to be fucked even harder. I am double stuffed, one cock in my ass, one cock in my cunt. Two cocks into my cunt. They seem to have a great stamina as their erection lasts longer than any Lover I had in the past. I am filled with cum, cumed over my face, tits and body. Released later on from the table, I am requested to self-fuck myself on the Nigerians, thanking them for allowing me to become cum bucket. I am willingly begging them again to double fuck me, cunt and ass all together. They fully and gladly oblige. None the less, the many orgasms I have during the night are simply outstanding.

Finally departing the house, the deal closed and happy of the test run done, the Nigerians mention to Master that if he ever wants to visit Nigeria, he would be more than welcome to bring along "CUNT" as she will definitively fetch a great amount of money there through live performances. He simply smiles and notes this depends solely on his... Slut CUNT Wife desires...

XXX

12