The Black Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up first and I followed her out of the haven. We walked out of the forest and went into the town. Lana wasn't nervous at all, I was actually surprised because here I am, shaking in my boots. I wasn't scared, just nervous and excited. It was a breezy night and the wind gently rubbed my face. I was really warm and comfortable in my clothes.

"Melanie, are you scared?" Lana asked.

"I'll be honest, yes, I am but I'm determined to kill them." I said.

"Remember what I told you and remember this---take their life before they wreck you. If you do get wrecked, I'll save you sweetie but it'll hurt badly."

"Okay, thank you Lana." I said.

We were walking along a busy street and people were all over the place. I hoped that this wouldn't be a big bloodshed because that would really disgust me. It was an hour before midnight and everyone's party was just getting started.

"Dude, check out that short girl with the brown hair! Man I'd fuck that chick hard, damn she's hot." I heard someone say.

"Dude, her clothes look hot, bro. Man look at her ass, damn! She's tight man, real tight!" I heard another boy say.

"Ignore them, Melanie, if they touch you, use your imagination." Lana said.

They were behind us as we walked and I pretended like I didn't hear them. I walked along with Lana and listened for anymore comments. They didn't speak for a little while but I heard them whispering to each other and that annoyed me because I didn't know what they were up to. But then again, I could always kill them if they gave me any trouble.

"Dude, I bet that chick has the cutest rack ever man and probably the tightest cunt ever!" I heard one say. I was starting to get pissed off because they're looking at me like I'm a sex tool.

"Man, I bed she's aching for my hard on to be inside of her, she's probably so wet right now."

Just then, I felt a hand slap my bum and then an arm fly around my neck. Lana kept on walking as I stood there in their grasp. I felt my jacket being undone. Now I was fucking pissed. I put my hands down to the sides of my thighs and drew my knives. I slashed the one guy that was holding me and he backed off right away.

I stood there staring them down with my knives drawn.

"Oh, this bitch is a giver, eh?"

"Lets see if she likes this!"

I looked at the guy reaching for his pocked and pulled out something that looked like...it was a handgun!

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me! I'm sorry!"

"Too late you fucking cunt!"

Just then I remembered what Lana told me...Take their life before they take mine. I ran at the guy with the gun and slid my knife clean into his throat and the other into his head. I was surprised to be honest because they slid in so smoothly. I motioned them out really fast and dashed for the other guy. He put his hands up right away and screamed.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! It was the other guy! Please! I beg of you! Please!" He begged.

"Don't let me see you ever again you filthy fucker. If I see you again, I promise I'll make you suffer." I said to him.

I could tell he was crying like crazy because I just killed his friend and he was seconds away from death. I didn't feel bad at all for killing the other guy because he was going to shoot me. Adrenaline was pumping fiercely through my veins. I heard the sobs of the guy I let free and I heard a couple screams from other pedestrians but after all, it was self defence.

I put my knives back in their holsters and ran to catch up with Lana. I continued to walk by her side and act as if this incident never happened. Lana started giggling a little bit.

"What's so funny, Lana?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, Mel. I was just laughing at the comments those boys made towards you."

"Why?"

"They said you were wet!" She burst out laughing.

"Yeah, so? I wasn't though. I was getting pissed."

"I know, I know but it was so funny because who the fuck makes comments like that?" Lana laughed some more.

"Yeah, I guess so." I giggled a bit with her.

"And yes, sweetheart, you do have a cute looking ass."

"Are you...hitting on me?" I asked politely and then smiled.

"Of course! You're hot, Melanie! You can't even deny that, you're fucking cute."

"Thanks, I guess!" I started laughing as hard as she was. "You're really funny, Lana!" I said.

Did Lana have feelings for me? Was she interested in my looks as well? I was going nuts but I was also having a pretty good time because I could actually stand up for myself without getting into trouble.

"Okay, Melanie, be quiet, we're nearing the enemy."

I nodded and followed her. It was getting very close to midnight and I was hearing howls throughout the night. I felt a little nervous again. We approached a farmyard.

"Melanie, crouch down and be super quiet, come with me. They're here."

I crouched down and stayed on Lana's back. We came up to a barn and crept right up to the door.

"They're all yours, sweetie, unleash some fucking hell on them." Lana whispered.

I moved in slowly and seen a fire in the middle of the barn. The floor was made of stone. There were four figures sitting around the fire talking and laughing. I moved around to the left side of the barn. I thought of my family and then I started to plan out my attack.

"Yeah man, that bitch broke your arm good. You like passed out right there man, that's fuckin' weak!"

"Yeah well at least I redeemed myself by throwing Molotov cocktail's in that other girl's house. Man did they burn good. You didn't even throw one!"

"So what? They burned and we took down another Black Sun child so fuck it man."

My eyes started to water. These guys killed my family! I walked a little bit closer to them to get closer glimpses as to what the looked like. They looked like normal human beings but I could tell there was more to them, they were werewolves. My tears were uncontrollable now. They poured out my eyes and my feelings were wrecked. I was so upset and right when I started to sob I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"Sssshhh" I heard someone say. "Quiet, Melanie, take control, kill them!" Lana whispered in my ear.

She wiped my tears away and I drew my dagger from my forearm. I moved up closer to them. I heard one of them yell something and then I stopped dead in my tracks. I went down on my stomach.

"Man, I'm smelling something...watermelon, yeah! Why does it smell like watermelon?"

Damn! Do I smell like watermelon? Oh no...I was using watermelon scented shampoo in the bath at the haven!

"Yeah dude, I smell that too, what the fuck!"

Two of them got up and started walking around. This was my chance to be extremely stealthy and to kill a couple of them before they all notice. One started walking towards me and I rolled over to my left. He walked past me! I slowly got up and walked behind him. I raised my dagger and then I stabbed him right up the spine right into his brain.

I felt a warm liquid on my hand as I yanked out my dagger and then the body collapsed with a big thump. Everyone looked over in my direction. I felt a little scared for a second. I slid my dagger back into my forearm and then I drew my sword quietly. One of the guys ran right at me and I swung the sword right at his legs. I felt the sword contact and then I heard the sound of squirting blood followed by the sound of a body collapsing. Yes! I cut off his legs!

I heard a big groan and then I was run into by another werewolf. The impact made me fall over really hard and drop my weapon.

"Where is hell!?" I heard one of them yell.

I then drew my dagger and ran back at one of them. I stabbed as hard as I could into one of them and then I felt a force hit my face harder then I've ever been hit. I flew at least five feet. My face burned at an insane rate and I could taste blood in my mouth. I got back up slowly and then I heard a really loud howling sound within the barn.

My anger suddenly shot up and I was even more pissed. I ran at one of the guys again and then I slashed with my dagger as fast and as hard as I could. Blood sprayed everywhere. I heard a big groan from what sounded like a pissed off wolf and then I got hit in the stomach really hard. I felt both of my tops being split open and then my skin. I dropped my dagger.

The werewolf just slashed me! It hurt so bad and it stung really hard. I tried crawling over to the door for Lana's assistance but I felt the same thing happen to my back. I screamed out loud extremely loud. I started to cry because the pain was so unbearable and I felt my sticky blood seeping all over my upper body.

"Oh, dude, it's a girl!"

"Bring her over to the fire!"

I sobbed harder and harder, this pain was unlike anything I've ever felt. I felt myself being lifted up off of the ground and being carried away. I tried kicking my way free but it was no use. I screamed and screamed in pain waiting for someone to come help me. No help ever came.

"Dude, this girl is so small man. Do you think she's a vampire?"

"I don't know man, lay her down."

I was set down right next to the fire and as I cried and cried and my pain sharpened. I cried as loud as I could so Lana could hear me but I didn't hear Lana coming to help me. I lost all faith and started screaming. As I did this, I felt my face being ripped apart.

"Shut the hell up, Jesus Christ, you girls are annoying."

Blood seeped into my eyes and it stung really bad. Another force hit me in the stomach and I nearly fainted. Another idea then shot into my head. I could play dead and when they're not looking, I could take out my knives and kill them. I let my sobs quiet down and I resisted the pain. I then closed my eyes.

"Awww, you killed her!"

"Well no shit! You lashed her across the face, look at all this blood, I can't believe this!"

"Let's go back to the house and get cleaned up. We'll deal with this afterwards."

"Yeah okay, let's get going."

Did I not kill one of them? How did that guy's legs come back on? Did I even cut them off? My mind was boggled by billions of questions like this.

As they walked away, I was shocked to see one of their heads fly off into the fire. Lana decapitated one of them! I got up slowly and took out my knives. I heard Lana scream as she got hit. I was really scared now because I never heard Lana scream before. I ran up to one of the werewolves as fast as I could and jammed both of my knives into its head.

It dropped dead instantly and then I got punished from the other werewolf like before. I felt my face get ripped apart once more and this time, I flew pretty damn far. I sat there on the ground in pain once again. I left my knives in that werewolf's head!

"Melanie! Run! Please! Run!" I heard Lana yell.

She was screaming really loud and I could tell she was in as much pain as I was. She was being slashed left and right non-stop on the body. I ran up to the back of the werewolf as fast as my body allowed me and grabbed it by the neck with all my might. I twisted it as hard as I could and I felt the bursts of the neck breaking. I forced it harder and harder and then back the other way just as hard. I heard a huge snap and the werewolf dropped. I fell to the ground from pain and from exhaustion.

I breathed really heavy and I couldn't move. My face and body stung so bad. I just realized now that I broke a couple ribs and the pain was horrifying. I started sobbing really loud and then I heard a voice.

"Melanie! Sweetie, where are you? I can't see you!"

"Over here...Lana...please." I begged.

Just then I felt something carry me off of the ground again. I was brought over to the fire and Lana's face glowed. She wasn't cut on the face from what I could see but her blood was dripping on me from her body.

"Oh my god, Melanie, your face is shredded. I can't believe...Oh my God, forgive me sweetheart!" She yelled.

"Will I live?" I asked.

"Wait right here! Do not fucking move! You want to live? You better wait here, I'm getting Anna!"

I heard Lana run out. I sat there in pain and then all of a sudden, I heard another voice.

"Hey, fellas, where's the party at? Get me a beer!"

It was a werewolf. Oh God, what a situation to be in! I was scared beyond anything in my life now. I started to cry, knowing that my life was going to end.

"What the hell? Where is everyone? Wait! Who are you?"

He walked over to me and looked at me. I started sobbing and then I closed my eyes and just let go. I fainted and then I woke up inside of a room with artificial lighting in it with blankets over the windows. I felt even worse when I woke up because now I had a killer headache adding onto my already existing pain.

"Are you okay?" I heard a male voice ask.

"No, it hurts, please, help me! I'm sorry!"

"Ha! You think I'd help you? You gotta be kidding me!"

"You know what? Fuck you and kill me you worthless cunt!" I yelled.

"Oh, you've got quite the mouth don't ya, cutie? You were cute when I seen you on the street and ya shoulda killed me then. Too bad your face is shredded, I would've liked to kiss you. I'm waiting till your vampire friends come down here looking for you and I'm gonna kill them."

"Oh, a little pissed that your pussy friends died? Fuck you, I'll make you suffer you pussy werewolf bitch! Just like I fucking promised!"

Just then my head was smashed extremely hard and I was knocked out.

Chapter 3 - The Snowy Forest

"Melanie, sweetheart! Where are you!?" I heard Lana yell.

I opened my eyes and I was in a forest. There was snow all over the ground and every tree was black. I felt a little scared because it looked so creepy. I had no idea what to do at that point because I didn't realize that I was inside of a dream.

"Melanie! Please! Answer me!"

"Lana! I'm over here!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Oh my god, you're safe, I can't believe it! I told you not to wander away like that!"

"Wander away?"

"Yes! Like at the fire, you wandered off and disappeared!" She yelled harshly.

"I didn't wander, a werewolf came after me and it was one I had an opportunity to kill."

"Well, you know what?! Awww, sorry for blaming you sweetie. But! We must find you now, did you see where he took you?" She asked politely.

"In the farmhouse I think, it's really creepy in here. I told the werewolf off and he slammed me pretty hard. Can you please save me, Lana? I'm really scared." I said softly.

"I'm going to wake up right now and come for you! Be patient sweetie and don't use foul language towards the enemy. Be polite! Take care, Melanie!"

I sat there in the snowy forest. It was a scary atmosphere I've never seen before. I'm happy Lana came to me in my sleep because they probably never would've found me. The vampires would go further into the field and look for me there. The ability of talking to your friends in your dream was really amazing to me yet again.

I got up and decided to explore the area. My bare feet froze in the snow and my bum was cold. The breezy wind licked my face. This was a dark forest, I wondered what it meant. Every single atmosphere in a dream has a really big meaning behind it but I didn't know this one meant.

I walked and walked for really long times. It was almost like this place could be used as a battleground but I wasn't sure. Even after a good hour of exploring, it scared the shit out of me. It was just so damn creepy.

I thought about being safely snuggled with Anna and Lana back in bed. It made me feel really safe because they're like guardians. I sat down in the snow and looked up. The gray sky was quite cool to watch and I loved how soft snowflakes melted on my face and body. I was in my battle clothes but they weren't shredded like in reality. I had no idea where my boots were though. Maybe it was because I naturally love being barefoot.

I decided to make myself at home because I wasn't going anywhere for a while. I kept looking up at the sky. My crotch tingled every time a snowflake touched my lips. It was the sensation of the cold flake melting instantly on my lips. It felt so wonderful I unzipped my jacked and rested it under my back. I made a spread eagle formation with my legs and rubbed my pants.

I wanted to feel how warm my vagina was so I slid down my pants to my knees. The snow's frigid temperature caressed my bum. I brushed my panties to the left side of my vagina. Next, I slid my right index and middle fingers into my vagina. My fingers were then washed with the warm juices of my vagina. I was actually quite surprised on how turned on I was. It was all from the feeling of the snowflakes touch my lips.

I slid my fingers in and out of my warm center at a slow pace. I eventually made it faster and faster. When I was really getting aroused, I sat up for a second to look around once again. The same surroundings engulfed my mind. I was happy. I slid off my tank top and put it under my back along with my jacket.

The tiny snowflakes landed on my chest. They felt really soft as they landed. It was neat to see how quick my body melted them back into water. I loved it so much every time one of them landed on one of my nipples. I watched my nipples harden in excitement.

I proceeded further in my masturbating session. I slid my fingers back into my hot vagina and used my free hand to rub my swollen clitoris. Pleasure exploded within my body and I jolted constantly. Juices were leaking out of me just as a water main break would. This was the most I was ever turned on in my entire life.

Just then, I heard footsteps behind me. I sat up and looked being me. There was no one there! Can other people come into my dreams too? I thought that masturbating was a really bad idea now. I looked down at my soaked and swollen vagina. I noticed that my hot juices melted a lot of the snow. I smiled in embarrassment as my face turned red.

"Damn, girl, you can really get yourself off." I heard a female voice say.

I felt something come right next to me. She sat down in the snow right next to me and looked right into my eyes.

"Wow, Melanie, I can't believe you're in captivity right now. I hurts my feelings to see you like this."

"Anna?" I asked.

"Yep, it's me, Melanie. My god are you okay? Does anything hurt right now?"

"No, actually everything feels really good right now." I said.

"I just can't believe someone could hurt you, you're so charming and nice."

"I'm sorry..." I said. "It's just that, I provoked all of this. I killed three werewolves."

"Awww, don't be sorry, Mel, you did what's right. You got your revenge and you'll be safe now."

"Thank, you, Anna." I said and then put my head into her shoulder.

She kissed my head and rubbed my bare back. I sobbed really loud. My emotions really screwed up on me here and my tears poured out of me really fast. I felt so safe with Anna but to know that she really wasn't next to me shot my hopes down of being back at the haven.

"Melanie, it's okay, really, it is. You'll be fine, I promise." She said.

I looked up at her and looked deep into her beautiful brown eyes. Her eyes showed nothing more than love and faith. I moved my face closer to hers and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew, my lips were pressed on to hers and my world was shocked with pleasure.

I pulled my face away from Anna's and she looked into my eyes.

"Thank you, Anna, I love you so much." I said.

"Melanie...I want to make love with you. Would you be willing to do the same with me?" She asked.

I was speechless as she told me this. I almost had to ask her what she just said because it was so unbelievable. My vagina tingled so bad and I just couldn't help myself.

"I would love to do the same to you, Anna, please?" I begged.

She smiled at me and pulled off her jacket along with her tank top. Her long black hair covered her breasts. She really was an athlete! Wow! She had abs and really tight arms. The small but pronounced muscles in her biceps made her look so sexy.