The Black Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, how often do you workout?" I asked jealously.

"I just do forty curl-ups and forty push-ups every day." She said.

"Wow...I'm really amazed Anna, you're really sexy!" I said and then blushed.

"Jeez, Melanie, don't keep the spotlight on others, you're pretty damn hot too." She said.

"Nice joke, Anna," I said to her.

"What? Do you think I'm lying? You're so sexy. You're body is so tight! Look at your breasts and thighs! They're cute!" She exclaimed.

My face turned extremely red when she said that. I couldn't believe my ears! Did I really look like that? I had no clue because I'm not one to judge myself. I slid my pants all the way off and then did the same with my panties. Anna slid out of her clothing as well. I was truly amazed as she rolled over because her hair fell off of her breasts. Her nipples were already extremely hard and her breasts were big.

I moved over on top and looked down at her nipples. They were so sexy and naturally, I started licking them. Anna moaned with delight and rubbed my bum. I sucked on her left nipple really hard because I wanted a rise out of her. I got a louder moan but that was it. I felt her fingers touch my bum softly and go into circular motions around the bottom. It was really soothing but it was also a tease.

Next, I moved my mouth up to Anna's mouth and licked her tongue. She moaned again and pressed her hands onto my back. Her breasts were pushed up against mine and it felt truly amazing. Her breasts were nice, squishy, and soft. We exchanged saliva for a while and my hands found my way down to her vagina.

As soon as I slid my fingers into her deep, wet core, she moaned really load and stopped kissing me. I started to finger her really fast and hard. With my other hand, I rubbed her clitoris really hard. Anna moaned with extreme pleasure and jerked her body around really hard. She then slid two of her fingers into her bum. She was fingering herself really fast and I was really anxious to see when she would cum. It took a good five minutes before she came all over me. She gushed out all of her feminine juices all over my hands. They were hot and sticky.

I slowly pulled my hands away from her hot pussy and then licked my hand. Her juices tasted very warm and sweet. They had a unique taste and smell as well, it was Anna's. I liked the way she tasted very much.

"Oh my god, Melanie, I've never came so hard before. The bed is probably a really big mess right now." She said and then laughed.

"Maybe it is but I like how you taste, so I don't think I would mind." I said back and smiled.

"Do you want to be licked to an orgasm, Mel?" She asked me.

"Would you please do that to me?" I begged.

"Oh, definitely!"

Anna crawled over to my my crotch. I spread my legs like before and looked up in the sky. Anna kissed my inner thighs at first and then started kissing my pussy lips. I felt every single sensation flow smoothly throughout my body. I loved this so much!

Anna started to slide her tongue in between my pussy lips and slither around my fleshy pussy walls. Her tongue tickled me because she didn't have a fixed path on how she was licking me. I tried making out patterns as she licked me but it was no use. I started giggling because it felt so good and it tickled me.

I felt one of her fingers slip past my pussy lips and into my core. Every inch it slid in, I felt pleasure sway throughout my crotch. My eyes almost got swallowed by my eyelids but I kept on focusing on the pleasure my vampire sister was giving me. Snowflakes dropped down into my eyes but it was a cool sensation.

Lick after lick, I felt my orgasm building up to an extreme height. I was moaning really loud and surprisingly, I could hear myself echo throughout the forest. I felt something move inside of me, it wasn't one of Anna's fingers but...it was her tongue! She was tongue fucking me!

I moved around involuntary and my vision started to blur. My nipples were swollen beyond any belief and my mind felt as if the world was going to shatter into trillions of pieces. Just then, it hit me like a freight train. My feminine juices decorated Anna's pretty face as my vagina burst out loads of cum. My vagina jolted and jerked every which way and then my world turned black.

I opened my eyes and looked at the harmless gray sky. Anna was right next to me and she was blushing, smiling, and laughing. I felt so relieved and I was sweating so hard. I rolled on my side and I ached really bad.

"Wow, you came so hard! I can't believe it!" Anna said and then laughed.

"I fainted...it felt so good." I said softly.

"Haha! It must've!"

"Hey, Anna? Do you know if Lana is interested in me? I think she's really pretty as well. I...I can't explain it to be honest...because...I...I don't know, sorry." I said slowly.

"Lana talks about you all the time! She told me that she'd love to tongue fuck you for hours on end. She even tried peeking at you when you were using the bathtub."

"Wow, that's really amazing, Anna. Thank you so much for having it with me, it means so much to me."

"Awww, sweetie, I'll give you it as many times as you want. You're the best, Melanie, I love you, friend."

"I love you so much too, Anna." I said back while stuttering.

"You're going to wake up soon but just remember that you'll always be safe."

"Thank you, Anna," I said.

"Good luck!"