The Blackmail House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

One by one they were brought to me and one by one they went through the same thing that Clare had gone through. Karen's tits were not as big as the others but her fanny was tight as my cock went up it from behind. Karen pushed back, and kept saying "Thank you sir." I think that she was not new to this and was enjoying it more, something I was going to ask her about later.

Janet even threw a punch at me which I blocked before she stripped off. Janet's tits went down a bit and I made her lift them up for me to suck as she rode my cock on the sun lounger.

Kate's tits looked to be encase in a bra that was one size too small and when she undid the front clip I reached out and pinched and twisted her nipples till she winced. Her skirt came off and then her thong which I was surprise about but she did the same as the others. All in front of Clare who just watched naked as each of her friends when through what she had done.

After I had screwed Kate, I called Clare over, told Kate to "Get on your back with your legs spread and hold your fanny lips open. Clare get between her legs and make her cum on your tongue and lick all my juices out."

Clare looked at me. I just smiled and said "Get on with it!"

Kate was rolling her head back and for, till she let out a small scream as she came. I quickly told her to return the favour to Clare while I took her from behind. They shuffled around and Kate was up on her elbows and her tongue was licking Clare's fanny and my cock as it went in and out. Clare's head dropped and a grunt could be heard as she came as well.

"What do you say to me?"

"Thank you sir" they both said as they lay on the floor naked with their tits going up as they breathed.

"I have fixed the showers now so lets' go and shower shall we?"

I showered one end while I watched them both shower the other. It was fun as they took it in turns and I could not help reaching across and feeling them up as they did.

I knew I could not maintain all of them so I came up with a bit of a plan. Clare was mine I knew that. The others would either joins us individually or two at a time.

A few days later when I had requested it all my furniture and other stuff, a working oven for example turned up at the house. When you empty a two bedroom flat in London and put it in a large four bedroom house it looks a bit bare. The two double beds went in each bedroom, leaving one other bedroom and the box room empty. The living room now had a settee and chair a nice table which was a bit big for the flat but fitted well here. The TV was a bit small for the size of the room but it was ok. The fire place was really nice and when lit gave the room a nice heat.

The rest of the stuff the girls could help me move around the house as it was all in the living room. I told them all to come over on Friday night at 7.30pm. They all turned up and I let them in. They stood in the hall not sure what I wanted.

"What's the first thing you have to do when you come into the house?"

The penny dropped and they did moan but they all removed their clothes and stood with their hands behind their back and their feet apart.

I squeezed their tits pinched their nipples till they moaned and pushed my fingers in their cunts.

Clare and Kate seem to enjoy it more than the other two but never mind.

I walked them into the living room where there were twelve or so boxes.

"As you can see the boxes need to be emptied. One of them says kitchen so all that will need to be cleaned before you put it away. If the boxes are too heavy get one of the others to help you, do not strain yourself. There is only two bedrooms with a bed in so that is all you have to work on I will stay here and you will be inspected when I feel the need. They walked over and started looking in the boxes to see what when were.

Just as they were leaving I stopped Janet. "Put your box down and get on the table with your legs hanging over the edge"

"Carry on you lot!"

Janet put her box down as the others walked out, got up on the table, I dropped my trousers and went straight up her.

"Get up on your elbows so you can see me going in and out of you and the others can see as well."

"Sir were shall I put this?" Karen asked from the door.

"I cannot see what, till you come here!"

Karen stood by Janet as my cock went in and out.

"Put it on the long kitchen unit, while you are here you can suck Janet's tit." Karen dropped her head but bent over and started to suck on Janet's tit. Seeing Karen made me cum inside Janet but she had not cum.

I told them both to "Carry on with the boxes" as I pulled out of Janet.

Janet got off the table with shaky legs picked up her box and left for one of the rooms.

I went to the bathroom as I knew one of the boxes contained towels. As Kate walked in and saw me her head dropped.

"You will go to the kitchen get the cleaning stuff. You need to clean this room, I will inspect it and you when you are done!"

As I walked out I fingered her and sucked on her nipples, I wanted to try and keep them on their toes and turned on.

I went back to the living room and Clare was there. "On your knees and suck my cock you can play with yourself but do not cum."

This was starting to wear me out. I was glad I had a plan. I would tell them later. Clare took all I had but had not cum herself. The last box was done. They all came in stood with their hands behind their back and feet apart. Janet was still a bit shaky but just looked ahead.

"As I have seen the film were you all get each other to cum, that is your next job!"

They all looked at me.

"Carry on!"

At first there was light kissing but Janet really need to cum and pushed two of her friends' hands to her tits and cunt as she stood there. They all joined in, got down on the floor and before long they had all cum.

"Stand up now, I have jobs for you."

"You now will all start to keep a sex blog. You will set it up and send me a link with the password to it so I can read it. Clare you will move in with me for now as a trial you will tell everyone that I was going to advertise but you said you would take it. You will start waking up your partner with a blow job in the morning. You will swallow it one day and rub it in your tits another. You will tell your partner that you want to have a more interesting sex life and ask him if he has anything he would like to do. I'm sure he will think of a few things. You will write it all on the blog, how long? What different positons? How many times? & Where? If you can leave you phone or use the camera from a laptop somewhere so you can film it to prove it. I will need evidence that you are not making it up."

"I expect them to be set up straight away when you get home tonight and your first blog tomorrow morning. Clare you stay as you are, the rest of you can get dressed while I watch. I will help you with your bras. You can then leave."

I help each of them with their bra giving their tits and nipples one last feel before putting them in, all this time Clare just stood there watching not sure what to expect next.

"You will set up your blog from my laptop, you will record everything that is done. Go."

Clare went off to do as I instructed, as she was doing it I leaned over ran my fingers over her shoulders and to her tits and nipples moulding and pinching her nipples, my hand travelled down to her fanny and I pushed first one finger then two inside.

"Make sure you write this up and say what effect this is having on you."

Clare typed that her nipples were getting hard as her master moulded and played with her tits and nipples her juices flowed as he put his fingers inside her. That she wanted to cum but had to ask.

"Sir I need to cum, please."

"What has to happen before you cum?"

"Sir, you have to cum first. Can I suck your cock please, as I really need to cum?"

"Go ahead."

Like a woman possessed she was sucking my cock till I came and she took it all and swallowed then came herself with a sigh.

I helped her get dressed giving her fanny a finger before she pulled her knickers up and her tits a play before I put them in her bra. Clare went off that night back to her house she shared with her parents.

I wanted to make sure that things did not go against me so I went on line and bought a few discreet security cameras ones that I could place in certain places. Two in the living room, two overhead ones in the shower area and one over each of the beds. Also two outdoor ones for the garden when I had it done. The instructions said that they could be wi-fi active and sent to a small server that could be stored some were as it was the size of a shoe box, that will do I thought.

I then went on line to the agent that I bought this house off to see if I could see any other house I could restore and sell as this one I was going to live in for now. I then went to bed and by that I mean actually to bed it was so nice sleeping in a bed with sheets and not an airbed and sleeping bag. I could not wait to see the blogs they had written as I ate breakfast.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers
12