All Comments on 'The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 05'

by NiceNastyMann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

ReeeeetarDUD!!!!!

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 10 years agoAuthor
I was a little worried after posting this story...

I had gone on a limb deciding to provide multiple endings - and this chapter was/is bordering on fantasy more than anything else.

From looking at the numbers though I really need to say - thank you! - for those who have read, and even better enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting twist

thanks for a good story with a twist... it had me on the edge

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 10 years agoAuthor
Some feedback to the readers

First lf all - thanks! For reading this story and the series.

Just to give some idea, of the three endings this one has been the most read, even tho it doesn't get as many points as the 1st ending does.

In terms of raw numbers of hits this one is clearly the most popular, followed by the first one (the happy ending for Joe). The third ending is not at all a popular one - but I have to confess. I really didn't like the Joe character, and was happy to bump him off. My 'directors cut' if you will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceNastyMann@NiceNastyMann
I started writing as a way to relieve some stress. Then I got hooked. I started with what I call the Letters to Jane series/idea - there may be more to come in the fullness of time. Then I decided to veer into another series - My Toy Nancy. Chapter 5 was the last one relea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES