The Blackmailers Fall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other female, Alice realizes that must be Joan, walks over to Herma. She gets on her knees in front of her and without preamble sucks Herma's cock into her mouth. Herma smiles as her cock becomes fully erect and Joan struggles to contain it between her lips. Elise flips a switch in front of her and suddenly they hear what is happening on the other side of the glass.

Joan is moaning, slobbering on Herma's cock, drinking down as much of the drooling pre-cum she can. Joan's cock is also erect, throbbing in front of her. Alice see's that while Joan's cock is larger than Joe's was, it still looks puny compared to what Herma is sporting. And that unlike Herma, its Joan's pussy that's dribbling and leaving a pool of liquid below her, not her cock.

That's when Herma smiles broadly, brings her arm back and slams her open hand against Joan's cheek. A loud smack is heard over the speakers, and Alice jumps in her chair. Elise looks over to Alice, "I told you it was going to get rough. Don't forget they both have mil-spec regen tech working inside them. They certainly know it, and have figured out faster than we did that they could play nasty. That's why I had said a non-augment was in danger if they were caught alone with any of our test subjects. The bruising and cuts caused by that blow will be completely healed by tomorrow."

Elise sighed, turned to look through the glass. "Frankly this is a problem for us, and we're considering modifying or removing the regen tech. However our psych people want to keep going -- they think it's more due to our using test subjects who have emotional baggage. And it would cause other complications as well. We don't know how their bodies would tolerate the physiological changes we've made without the regen tech." Alice watches as a still smiling Herma pulls Joan up by her hair, spins then slams her into the table.

They both hear Joan gasp and retch as the edge of the table smashes into her belly. Then they hear her start to beg "Fuck me Herma -- take that goddamned big cock of yours and slam it into my cunt. Don't hold back any more you pussy, fuck me like you mean it." Herma does just that -- plunging her cock so hard into Joan's cunt that it's bloody when she pulls it out to stab it in again. "That's it you slut, fuck that pussy! Make it bleed! Make it hurt good. Oh god I want to cum!!"

Herma is behind Joan, brutally fucking her pussy while she has one hand entwined in Joan's hair, using it as a handle to shake the smaller woman's head back and forth. She's using the other to maul, twist and abuse Joan's tits. Elise tells Alice "Keep an eye on Joan as she orgasms. The team that worked on her did something special; she can ejaculate from both her penis and her vagina."

Joan's shrill shriek comes through the speakers, filling the room with the sound of her raw, saw tooth edged pain. Herma has her arm around Joan's waist and has her bent over the table top. Herma's cock is buried deep inside Joan's asshole which is now as torn and bloody as her cunt. Herma pulls back then stabs savagely into Joan's ass getting the smaller woman to cry out again. Over the speakers Alice hears Herma yell to Joan "There you degenerate bitch -- does that bring back memories from before? Your ass must have been all fucked out before you came here you whore."

Herma pulls her bloody cock out of Joan's ass and drives it back into her battered pussy. Then "Oh god Herma, I'm coming! Fill me with your sperm you cunt! You fucking degenerate fat pig of a slut..." and they both come. Alice is glued to the sight of Joan's cock spewing wad after wad of cum onto the floor under the table, while at the same time clear fluid gushes from around her cunt lips, bathing Herma's belly and balls with fluid. Herma roars incoherently as she stands rigid, her cock deep into Joan's cunt.

The two women relax, Herma leans over and tenderly kisses the side of Joan's head, working down to her shoulders. Alice and Elise hear Joan sigh, then say "That was lovely Herma, thank you."

Herma turns Joan around and hugs her tenderly. "Joan, I'm so sorry after I hurt you. I like to at first, I get brought into to this room and want to hurt you so badly -- I need to cause you pain. Then I come and it's like I feel -- peace. I love you Joan. I was a freak before, and they made me into a bigger one. God damn it - I'm so -- ugly!" She starts to sob, tears dripping down her cheeks onto Joan's face.

Joan pulls Herma's face down to her own, kisses her lovingly on the lips through her own bruised, bloody mouth. The side of her face when Herma slapped her is already bruising, her cheek a deep purple ringed with yellow. "My beautiful, lovely Herma, I love you too. Someday we'll be done with this, we'll move on as a couple." Herma leans over, licks blood off Joan's lips. She wipes away blood from the cuts on Joan's cheek caused by the savage slap she had given her, smearing it onto her own face.

Herma works her way down Joan's body, kissing her nipples, then her softly rounded belly. Herma kneels and brings her lips to Joan's hairless mons and gently kisses it. She parts her lips and begins to lick the mixture of semen, blood and other fluids off from around the folds of Joan's torn and injured pussy, finally moving down her inner thighs.

Joan's cock becomes erect and Herma licks it from where it rises thru Joan's nether lips to the tip. Herma stands, her lips ringed with blood as she kisses Joan's mouth hungrily, and what had been tenderness turns quickly into lust. Herma looks down at Joan, says harshly "Fuck me slut -- I need your cock in my cunt." Herma lies down on the table top and Joan crawls up between her legs.

Elise points down to the pair on the table. "Herma does have a vagina, and that was an engineering challenge from what I was told by the team working on her. Her testicle sack is bifurcated -- in essence her labial lips serve to hold her testes. Intercourse can get tricky, but it's possible. They also gave her a bonus - she kept her clitoris. It's at the base of her penile shaft, so this should be interesting to watch."

Joan leans forward and captures the tip of Herma's cock between her lips, sucking it into her mouth. She licks the mix of her blood, juices and Herma's semen from the shaft of the massive cock in front of her. At the same time she holds the base of Herma's cock in her hand, rubbing the other women's clit with her thumb. Joan takes her free hand and holding it palm up slowly inserts two fingers into Herma's pussy, simultaneously cupping the lovely hermaphrodite's balls in her hand. Herma slowly writhes on top of the table, and the sounds of her moaning come through the speakers in the observer's room. Alice hears her say throatily "Stop teasing bitch and fuck me, I need to feel your cock in me."

Joan smiles, rises up on her knees. She pulls Herma's legs up and rests them on her chest as Herma guides Joan's cock into her pussy slit. Joan thrusts forward and Herma sighs happily. "You know what I want" Herma says.

Joan reaches one arm around Herma's legs, then other down between herself and Herma's thighs. She grabs Herma's balls and asks "Are you sure? Do you need me to do this? Tell me what you want."

"Yes, god yes, make them hurt, I need the pain." Herma hisses. Joan pulls her cock partially out of Herma's cunt, then grips down hard with her free hand, squeezing and twisting Herma's balls, pulling her sack away from her body. Herma groans and thrashes on the table top, her cock throbbing and drooling pre-cum onto her smooth belly. Herma brings a hand to her cock and starts to jerk off while Joan squeezes her balls hard yet again, using them as a handle as she pulls herself back into Herma's cunt. Herma howls as her orgasm strikes, her cock spurting gobs of cum from between her fingers, first on her full round tits, then her rib cage, finally her belly.

Joan grabs Herma's legs, pulling them apart then slaps her hand away off her cock. She leans over the other woman, arms outstretched in front with her hands gripped tight onto Herma's full round breasts and starts to pound her cock into the tall beautiful red heads cunt. Each time Joan thrusts her cock down her pubic bone slams onto both the clit at the base of Herma's cock and her balls, causing jolts of both pain and pleasure to her lover. Herma is constantly coming, her head moving side to side on the table top and her incoherent babbling is heard in the observation room.

Joan cries out, her cock buried into Herma's cunt, her weight fully on the other hermaphrodite's balls crushing them, her pubic bone grinding into Herma's clit. "I'm coming -- oh my lovely -- oh god oh god" Joan's eyes twists shut, her mouth contorts into a rictus as she orgasms on top of the larger Herma. Spent she collapses into Herma's arms, and the two gently kiss and murmur to each other on the table top.

Elise pushes the intercom button in front of her. "I think the test subjects are about done, you should prepare for extraction." She sits back and turns to Alice. "This may or may not get messy, I just want to warn you."

Alice looks at her puzzled, then turns back to the scene below them. Herma is gently stroking Joan's shoulders and they can hear her talking. "My love, my darling Joan, you know what I want. Can I please? I want your cock in my mouth so badly, your sweet juices mixed with mine."

"My beautiful beloved Herma. Of course." Joan lifts herself up on her arms, then moves into a kneeling position between Herma's thighs. She leans forward kissing and licking Herma's slit, bringing her mouth up to kiss and tongue her clit. Joan lingers as she licks along the shaft of Herma's cock, then moves to her belly. "So tasty, so sweet my darling."

Joan lifts her body straddling Herma's legs, her semi-erect cock and slick pussy lips sliding up along Herma's more massive shaft. Both shiver, then Joan continues moving along Herma's body to her abdomen. She stops, moving side to side gliding her cock and pussy lips through the puddles of warm spunk that had just erupted from her lovers cock. Joan reaches down between Herma's tits and scoops up a portion of the cum pooled there. Her eyes lock on Herma's while she brings her fingers to her lips and licks them clean.

Joan continues her movement forward along Herma's torso, her own now considerable amount of juices leaking from between her cunt lips to mix with the semen Herma jerked off onto herself. Joan brings her cum coated cock to the cleavage between Herma's full round tits and stops again, this time taking one glorious mound in each hand and pushing them together, wrapping the silky hot flesh around her cock. They both moan as Joan slowly fucks her cock between Herma's lush breasts. Herma looks up to Joan, whispers to her "Stop teasing, bring your cock to me. I want to eat you, savor you. Please darling?"

Elise snaps forward in her chair in the observation room. "Damn it, the psych team thought they had a handle on this." She slaps at the intercom button. "You better hurry getting that extraction team suited up - and get a gurney ready!" She sits back fuming "Damn that Herma."

Alice stares at Elise, confusion on her face. She turns back to watch the scene below, hears Joan reply.

Alice can see Joan's pussy juice dripping off Herma's chest and onto the table as she lets go of the supine women's tits and continues her slide forward. Finally the tip of her cock reaches the gorgeous red haired hermaphrodites lips. "There my love, just for you."

Herma opens her mouth, her tongue darts out and gently licks the underside of Joan's cock head. Joan shivers, then sighs. Her pussy lips are open, just above Herma's throat and her warm juices drip onto her neck. Herma sucks Joan's cockhead into her mouth, her eyes closed and her face relaxed as Joan murmurs down to her while she caresses herself. Herma's lips end just past the small plum shaped head of Joan's cock, and she's suckling on what's in her mouth.

Elise hits the intercom button impotently yelling "You better get in there, it's happening now dammit!" Alice's eyes are glued to the scene, not understanding Elise's obvious and growing panic.

Joan's hands are up on her chest, stroking her breasts. She looks lovingly down to Herma, says "I'm ready dear, please -- oh god..." Alice sees pain on Joan's face, that Herma is moving her mouth. Joan's breaths come as gasps as she continues squeezing her tits hard, then rasps to Herma "That's okay -- I-I'm okay -- dear my lovely Herma - go -- ahhh - ahead I know you need this -- ohhh" she cries out.

Alice is horrified to see Herma's jaws clenching, her biting down onto Joan's cock. Blood is starting to well onto Herma's lips and lower face, dripping down her neck, mixing with Joan's other juices. Joan has brought her hand down from her tits, she's leaning slightly forward from her waist and she's gently stroking Herma's face. She hears Joan speak softly to the woman biting into her cock "That's my -- huh - good girl. I'm fine, my beautiful -- oh -- oh - Herma, my love, my body for you."

Alice is frozen, horrified but can't stop watching. Joan whips her head up facing the observation booth, her hands still on Herma's face, her eyes closed and face contorted in tortuous ecstasy. Joan shudders as Herma makes one final bite and chews, then opens her mouth to take in the blood pulsing from the partially amputated cock into her mouth. Joan reaches down and clamps her hand hard onto what's left of her cock, slowing the bleeding down to a trickle.

The doors burst open as hazmat suited attendant's rush into the room. The last thing Alice sees before the attendant's take control is Joan leaning forward and kissing Herma, sharing what's in her mouth.

The pair sit quiet and still in the observation room as the two test subjects are tranquilized, dressings quickly applied to the remains of Joan's cock and then she's quickly wheeled out of the room on a gurney. Elise sighs and turns to Alice. "That is becoming a real problem. First don't worry -- this has happened before. Joan's regen tech will take care of her wound, within a week it will be as if nothing ever happened. Amazing really how well it works."

Alice is white faced, shocked and nauseous from what she had just seen. "This has happened before? My god! That -- that -- thing -- she's crazy! And Joe - Joan -- whatever! Allowed her to do that!"

Elise looks at Alice. "Yes, as I had said earlier the subjects seem to be ahead of the curve in terms of the regen capabilities. And yes, we found out too late that Herma is -- to use your term -- crazy. I told you she became addicted to porn, and that she was consuming extreme content." Elise sighs, looks through the glass panels in front of her, but not really seeing anything. "Obviously we thought it was just S&M but then we found out she was getting into porn revolving around sex play involving cannibalism. Worse yet the person who used to be your husband genuinely loves Herma, sees this as the ultimate way to demonstrate that love. Oh, and Herma loves Joan too, deeply." Elise signs again, shrugs her shoulders, says reflectively "Both of them are reinforcing the worst of the other. Well, clearly the psych team has their work cut out for them."

Elise gets up from her chair, straightens out her clothing. "If you're ready I do believe this concludes our visit. Victor will be able to take you back to your attorney's office where I'm quite sure he will be able to help you with your finances."

Alice gets up, reaches a hand out to Elise and asks. "What happens after your testing is over? What happens to Herma, and to Joan? They can't stay like this forever? Can they?"

Elise looks back at Alice. After a few moments she carefully replies "I can't say too much for obvious reasons. No we don't just 'put them down' when the testing is finished, they are humans and even though we're bending the law we are neither prepared nor interested in going there. We really don't know what we are going to do at this point. I'm sorry, I can't say more than that. And I do have other work to finish for the day. After you please?"

It's late in the day as Alice is driven back to the attorney's office. She hands the paperwork over to him and he promises to handle it first thing on the coming day. Drained Alice heads home.

She and Donna make an early night of it, they go to bed with Alice exhausted. Alice falls into a deep sleep filled with dreams of beautiful women, growing cocks out of their pussies. In one of her dreams it's her and Donna, engaging in a sweet sixty nine alternating between licking the others fragrant pussy then sucking their partners magnificent cock. In her dream Donna gets up, straddles her chest and Donna's cock enters her lips. Alice sucks and licks Donna's cock and is soon rewarded with a flood of salty sweet cream. Donna is sitting on her tits and her pussy squirts a flood of warm aromatic fluid onto them as her mouth continues receiving a pulsing torrent of her lover's seed.

As Alice's dream continues her mouth slides up and down on Donna's cock, cleaning and cherishing the enticing liquor of her lover's fluids. She looks up and watches Donna caressing her full soft tits. Then Alice becomes Herma, and she feels the sharp hunger for - the need to bite, chew, rend - and as Herma she begins biting down on her lovely Donna's cockhead, feeling her beloved's pain, love and sacrifice, relishing the blood spurting into her mouth, the texture and delicious flavor of the finally freed morsel between her teeth.

Her dream now a nightmare she feels Donna move, her mangled cock nestled between her tits and the blood pulsing from the raw open wound hot and exciting. Donna leans forward, her lips parted soft and wanting, her lover's sweet tongue entering hers and they both chew and savor the blood and meat in her mouth - and as her orgasm breaks she wakes up screaming...

12