Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caden watched Sue sit down on the bed, lean back, and spread her legs as she began fingering her swollen pussy to the action going on screen, and he felt his own little dick twitch. He stood there silently as his sister pealed her sports-bra off, freeing her big perky tits, and then she shimmy out of her sweat-soaked running shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties. With her baseball cap and sneakers still on, Sydney got on the bed next to Sue and began masturbating as well.

Caden gave in. He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his little penis. He tried to sit on the bed next to Sue, but Sydney kicked him to the floor.

"No faggots on the bed," Sydney said, causing both her and Sue to burst out into laughter. Their laughter quickly turned into warm erotic moans as they watched the video however. Beverly was now mounting the unbelievably large penis on screen, and its mammoth girth was splitting her tight pink pussy apart. Beverly was grunting and crying, but she was the one impaling herself on that huge cock. She was on top.

"Holy shit," Beverly's raspy voice huffed on screen. "I love your huge cock, Angel. I fucking love it."

#

The next several hours passed like a hot, confused, horny dream. Caden found dozens of more sex-videos on the television's internal hard-drive, all of them featuring Beverly Hilton in different settings and scenarios, from a hot-tub in Japan with three giggling Japanese prostitutes, to a savannah in Africa with Beverly getting spit-roasted like a pig. Caden's horny teenage body took over, and he lost himself in masturbation. It was so hot that he stripped naked and sat on the floor with his legs spread eagle and his hand working overtime on his tiny penis. Beverly Hilton was so perfectly erotic and sexy that he no longer cared that he was jerking off in a stranger's bedroom, and he didn't mind spanking his monkey in front of his sister or Sue. They'd masturbated in front of each other enough times that it didn't matter.

Sydney and Sue were preoccupied anyway. Bored with the porn on screen, the girls went to raid Beverly's closet, and they found themselves lost within a walk-in wonderland of costumes, lingerie, BDSM gear, sex-toys, and shoes. Hundred and hundreds of pairs of shoes. Beverly Hilton's closet was as big as her bedroom, and it was stacked to the ceiling with bomb-ass swag.

Sydney and Sue laughed like little devils as they tore the closet apart, playing with everything for a moment before throwing it away. They got in a shoe-throwing contest that ended with Sue accidentally tossing a pair of $10,000 Stuart Weitzman's out the window. Then they found some of Beverly's larger dildos which were as big as baseball bats, and they played at sword-fighting with them.

Sue wanted to try some of Beverly's clothes on. Sydney didn't really care to join in. She wasn't as into being 'pretty' and playing dress-up as Sue was, but she didn't begrudge her best friend for her girly hobbies. Sydney dug deeper into the closet as Sue stripped naked and began trying things on. Very little fit her. Beverly had huge fake tits and a big muscular ass. Sue was skinny and nearly flat-chested. The bras she tried on slipped right off, and the g-strings she tugged up into her ass only stayed up for as long as she pinched her cheeks together. Eventually she started finding bits and pieces that fit, and the ensemble she developed was the dirtiest and sluttiest thing she could ever even imagine wearing.

"How do I like?" Sue, asked strutting down the closet like a horny little slut on the hunt for some sex.

Sydney whistled. She had never seen nerdy little Sue Nami like this before. Sue was wearing a big mink coat that dragged along the ground like a cape (Beverly was at least a foot taller than her). She let the coat hang down her shoulders, revealing that she had two diamond encrusted gold pasties over her nipples, and a thick diamond collar that had the word 'SLUT' written out in precious gemstones. Sue's eyes were hidden behind a pair of custom aviator sunglasses with pink tinted lenses and a gold frame. Sue took the glasses off to reveal her makeup. Black lipstick, heavy mascara, and dark turquoise eyeshadow that made her look a lot more exotix than she actually was. The only 'clothing' she had one was a tiny black lace g-string that fit her, and a pair of black pumps.

"Damn, Sue!" Sydney cat-called. "You look good enough to rape!"

"Thanks!" Sue giggled. "God, I love the way this mink coat feels against my naked body. Too bad that so many innocent little animals had to die for it."

"Yeah," Sydney agreed. "Fur is murder."

Sue smiled as she got a naughty idea. "You know what . . ."

Sydney watched Sue take the coat off and lay it on the floor. Sue crouched down on the coat and began gyrating against it, writhing her little body like a flirtatious worm, and wiggling her butt up at Sydney.

"Fuck me," Sue said, pleadingly.

"Really?" Sydney chuckled.

"Yeah, really. I'm still horny from the park, and you never finished fingering me. C'mon. I'm so fucking horny that it hurts. My pussy is literally dripping. Find a nice dildo and fuck me with it. I want to cum on the coat and ruin it."

"Shit, that's hot!" Sydney agreed, and she tore through the closet looking for a dildo that wasn't too stupidly large for her little girlfriend, and she came upon two things of interest. The first was a simple strap-on harness with a six-inch black dildo protruding arrogantly upwards from the crotch. Perfect. The second was a saddle-like device that Sydney had only seen once before in person, which had been at at a friend's slumber-party which had devolved into a messy lesbian scissor-fest.

It was a sybian.

"Holy shit!" Sue squeaked. "Is that the same thing that Heather's aunt gave her for her eighteenth birthday?"

"Yeah! A sybian! Holy shit! Do you remember how much fun this thing was? We were all cumming our brains out all night!"

"I want to ride it!" Sue said, so excited that she that she was humping the mink coat.

"Hop on, cowgirl!"

Sue took the mink coat and draped it over the sybian before climbing on. She was so excited that she grabbed at Sydney's breasts and tweaked her friend's nipples. Sue was feeling frisky, and the sexual tension in her body tightened like a guitar string. Sydney fiddled with the controls a bit before figuring out the settings and turning it on. The sybian came to life with a low humming noise, and Sue immediately began to moan and whimper. Her mouth hung open and her eyes scrunched up, as if she were about to cry.

"How does that feel, baby?" Sydney asked as she stood up and snapped the strap-on dildo over her naked body. She hadn't noticed that it was slightly double ended. A stout nub penetrated into her vagina as she tightened the straps. Any pressure applied from the dildo would come back at her. She's be getting fucked to.

"Mmmm . . . Good! Good!" Sue whimpered as her body jiggled on the saddle. Her legs were shivering and her nipples sprang up like soft pink rosebuds, causing one of the diamond encrusted nipple-pasties to fall off.

"Good. Do you want to suck on my dildo?" Sydney asked, holding her prosthetic cock up to her friend's face.

Sue nodded yes and practically slammed her mouth down onto the rubber penis. It went all the way in and hit the back of her throat. Sydney took that as an invitation to be a little rough, so she grabbed two handfuls of her Asian friend's long black hair and began skull-fucking the nerd's brains out. The dildo hit the back of her throat with a 'TAP! TAP! TAP!' while Sue's mouth went 'GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUK!'

Sue pushed Sydney away as her orgasm finally broke through. The black dildo slid out of her throat coated in saliva, with long strands of spit connecting it to her chin. Sue inhaled deeply and then began to scream.

"CUMMING! CUMMING! Oh my God! CUMMING!"

Sydney got on her knees and hugged her friend tightly so Sue wouldn't spasm right off of the sybian. Sydney wanted her friend to enjoy the full ride, even if it was a bit too much for her. Sue wiggled as she came. She tried to get off. It was too intense. Her orgasms were so powerful that they were almost painful, and the sybian never let up. Regardless, Sydney held Sue tight until she began to cum so hard that it was like she was peeing. The mink coat grew sticky and wet with all the cum soaking into it, and Sue's eyes rolled back into her skull as she passed out from the pleasure.

Sydney turned the Sybian off, and she let Sue fall to the ground, where she spasmed and wiggled around like a dying fish.

That's when Sydney noticed that her brother Caden was watching from the closet door, dick in hand, and masturbating furiously.

"Hey, little bro," Sydney winked. "Do you want a turn?"

Caden blushed. "But . . .Um . . Aren't sybians for girls?"

Sydney giggled. "Yeah. It'll be perfect for a little bitch like you. Get in here, pussy-boy."

#

Sydney took off her strap-on and found something special for her faggot brother, a butt-plug. The actual plug was a very heavy and thick piece of glass shaped like a pepper, but the handle of it was the expensive part, being made of silver. Like everything else Beverly Hilton owned, it had a big fat diamond stud at the end of the handle, but judging from its size Sydney had to assume it was just a big quartz or something.

Sydney squirted some lube onto the butt-plug and began rubbing it over. Caden watched with big curious green eyes, totally oblivious as to what was obviously about to happen. He was clueless up until the moment that Sydney spun him around, pinned him against the wall, pried his butt-cheeks apart, and whispered in his ear "Don't fight it, bitch."

Sydney pushed the lubricated butt-plug up her brother's anus, and although he did fight it at first, the sensation of being penetrated felt natural to him. It felt good. He submitted, and the moment that the plug pushed against his prostate he was fully converted into an anal butt-slut. Never again would he be able to have even an adequate orgasm without something big, heavy, and phallic shoved up his butt.

"Sit down, bitch," Sydney said, pushing down on her brother's shoulders until he was squatting on the sybian, and her nipples were stabbing into his face. The pressure of the butt-plug felt so good against his prostate that he didn't even notice Sydney turning the sybian on, not until she cranked it to 'HIGH.'

"FFFUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Caden wailed as the sybian began vibrating at the speed of light, causing the plug up his butt to vibrate is well. It felt like his anus was being electrocuted, and it felt good. "HOOOOLLLLLY SSSHHHHIIIIT!"

Sydney laughed hysterically as her brother's legs began to shake and a stupid smile broke his face in half. Just like with Sue, she hugged him tight and held him in place so he wouldn't fall off. Her breasts smashed against his face, and his little cock began rubbing against her toned stomach. She was so much taller and stronger than him that it was hard to believe they were twins. Perhaps by some genetic fluke, she got the male traits, and her little brother got the girly ones.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING" Caden squealed like a girl. "POPPING! POP! POP!"

Sydney backed off so she wouldn't get any of her brother's spunk on her naked body, but it was too late. An impressively powerful thread of milky white semen flew from the little pink tip of Caden's penis, and it landed across Sydney's breasts and stomach. The second one flew just as far and struck her face. Sue came to Sydney's rescue. She took Caden's little dick in one hand and pumped it with two fingers while wrapping the tip in the mink coat. Caden spent the rest of his relatively large orgasm cumming into the fur, ruining it even more. When his orgasm finally ended, his body went limp, and he fell to the floor, exhausted and completely milked.

"Oh my God," Caden cried. "I've never cum that hard in my whole life."

"Yeah. No shit," Sydney said with disgust as she looked down at the sticky boy-cream that was coating her breasts, stomach, and face. A little bit had hit her right eye, forcing it closed. "Sue, help me out, please."

Sue giggled as she grabbed a heap of expensive lingerie and began rubbing it over Sydney's body to clean up the cum. She could have gotten a towel, but defiling Beverly Hilton's expensive designer sex-wear was too much fun.

"Okay, that was fun, but can we please get going now?" Caden asked pleadingly. Now that his sexual tension was unwound, his reason once again took hold, and he was afraid of being caught trespassing in the home of the world's most controversial popstar.

"Fine," Sydney said as she used a lacy g-string to clean the semen off her face.

"But I wanted to go skinny-dipping in her pool," Sue whined. "Can we at least take souvenirs? You know, like trophies?"

"We really shouldn't," Caden said. "I don't want to have anything that could link us to this crime."

"Even that butt-plug in your ass?" Sydney asked her little brother with a wry smirk. "You seemed to enjoy it."

Caden blushed. "I'm sure I can get another online. Geez."

"I want to fuck with Hilton's shit a bit more before we leave," Sydney said. "Just a little something to let her know that she isn't such hot shit."

Sydney stood up, tore down almost all of Beverly's Hilton's dresses, piled them up in a heap as big as a bed, squatting over them, and began peeing. Sue thought that this was hilarious, and she did the same, giggling the whole while she tinkled on the designer clothes. Caden stood up without taking the butt-plug out of his ass (he was intending to keep it, actually) and even though he felt terrible about doing it, he peed on the pile as well. Call it peer-pressure, but something about watching Sue pee really turned him on, and when he 'accidentally' aimed his stream at her leg and peed on her calf muscle, she wasn't grossed out at all. She actually laughed about it, and retaliated by peeing on his feet. This pee-play and the semi-handjob he had just gotten from Sue was the most sexual progress that Caden had ever made with a girl. It felt good, and was the validation he needed to believe that he wasn't gay.

That good feeling dissipated a bit when Sydney saw the lovey-dovey look on her little brother's face, and just to make him jealous she grabbed Sue and began kissing her. Sue was a little surprised by Sydney's kiss. They kissed a lot, but normally only to be playful, not because they were actually lesbians or anything. Sue didn't fight it though. It felt good. She kissed back. She was still horny, she realized. The hot weather really had her body stewing with sexual chemistry. She felt like she could masturbate all day and never get satisfaction.

Caden felt himself grabbing his dick as he watched his sister making out with his crush. He was jealous, but he got to watch at least, and that was the most a cuck-bitch like him could hope for. He was so focussed on the girls that he didn't see the handsome six-foot twenty-five year old security guard entering the closet.

"What . . . The . . . Fuck?" the security guard exclaimed, his blue eyes smoldering with inner-fire, his muscles flaring from his morning workout, and his big angry penis twitching impatiently in his tight jeans like a vengeful dragon about to awaken.

Sydney, Caden, and Sue looked up, and realized that they were fucked.

#

They all just gaped at each other in disbelief for a few long awkward moments, the guard at the teens, and the teens at the guard.

From the guard's perspective, he saw three kids who looked to be in their late teens, early twenties, naked, their bodies glistening with sweat and cum, surrounded by hundreds of thousands of dollars of destroyed clothing, most of it they were peeing on at this exact moment. He noticed the cum-soaked mink coat right away. It had been a gift to Beverly Hilton from one of her favorite boyfriends, the hardcore gangster rapper Hung Thug. The guard knew that Beverly was going to be particularly pissed off about that coat, even though Hung Thug would get her another.

From the teens' perspective, they had just been cornered by a very handsome, very muscular, yet very young looking security guard. He really was cute, with a smooth face, a strong jaw, devilish blue eyes, short black hair, tanned Italian skin, perfect cheekbones, and muscles that looked like they were sculpted by Aphrodite herself. He was wearing a tight black shirt, through which the girls and Caden could count how many muscles he had in his stomach. He had a lot. The all saw the bulge in his crotch as well. It was just there, like a football shoved between his legs. The young man was packing some heavy pipe. It would have been obvious even in a baggy pair of pants.

"What the fuck is this—" the guard began, but Sydney didn't let him finish.

Sydney grabbed the cum-soaked mink coat and threw it over the guard's head. She tackled him, and only because she had the element of surprise was she able to knock him over. As strong and muscular as her lithe body was, tacking the guard felt like running headfirst into a refrigerator with muscles.

"Run!" Sydney yelled, but there was so getting away.

The guard lifted his foot up and kicked Caden right in his little balls so hard that Caden went flying into the wall. Caden shrunk into the fetal-position, clutching his nuts, and nearly vomited from the pain. He wouldn't be able to walk, let alone run.

The guard got back up. The moment he pulled the coat off his head, Sydney punched him in the face. Her fist barely phased him. He punched her back, only using half his actual strength, but it was enough to cause his fist to sink into her stomach and knock the wind out of her. Sydney collapsed into a ball on the floor, clutching her gut. She had never gotten punched that hard before in her life, and she had been in hundreds of fights.

"EEEEE!" Sue screamed like a spider-monkey as she leaped upon the handsome guard's back. With unprecedented ferocity, the little Asian nerd began humping his back and biting his ear, using every ounce of strength in her body to pull him down, which of course wasn't nearly enough.

The guard was more annoyed than anything as he reached around his back, grabbed a handful of Sue's hair, and he flung her over his head. She landed on her back on Beverly's bed, saving her from any pain. The guard raised his fist, about to punch Sue with all his might, but luckily he stopped himself. A punch like that would have broken her neck. Instead he opened his hand and gave the cute little Asian a hard slap across her face, knocking the spit out of her mouth, and leaving her dizzy. She went limp and her legs spread open. The guard reached over and slammed his open palm down on her hairless vagina. The force of his pussy-slap caused Sue to scream, and despite herself she came a little from the pain. The guard then grabbed her by her hair again, dragged her off the bed, and threw her into Sydney, knocking both of the girls back into the closet with the boy.

"I get it," the guard angrily said as he looked around the closet. "'The Bling Ring,' right? That stupid movie about the teens who break into a rich peoples' mansions? You little retarded shits saw that movie and thought it would be fun to sneak into Beverly Hilton's mansion, right?"

Sydney was too dazed to stand up, but she got between the guard and her friends, snarling like a cat as she shoved her breasts up into the air and tried to look threatening. She didn't. She looked sexy and fierce, but not threatening. At least not to the guard.

"You're not the first bunch of kids to do this, you know. You are the first ones to cause this much damage though. Did you . . . Did you all pee and cum into Miss Hilton's mink coat? What the fuck is wrong with you kids?"