Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney spat in the guard's face. "Fuck you! You're a security guard, not a real cop, and you just assaulted us. You can't do shit like that in California! We have rights!"

The guard rolled his eyes. "You're half right. For one thing, you assaulted me first. Second, get real. This is Beverly Hilton's mansion. Beverly . . . Fucking . . . Hilton! Do you know how many people in Los Ninfas she has wrapped around her finger? The Mayor. The chief of police. The fucking news anchors. She'll get to spin this story however the fuck she wants. She could have all three of you kids thrown in prison, and she'd get to handpick which cellmates you get raped by."

Sydney kept up her fierce facade, but that's all it was. The reality of her indiscretions was starting to sink in. She really had never imagined that she'd get caught.

"Regardless. I'm not going to call the cops," the guard said. "I was never going to call the cops. Miss Hilton, she has a bit of a policy in regards to this 'Bling Ring' bullshit that happens from time to time. She doesn't want the cops to ever get involved. She doesn't want anyone to go to jail for it. She doesn't want anyone to hear about these incidents and get any bold ideas themselves."

"Oh my God," Sue cried, tears streaming down her face, causing her black makeup to run down her cheeks. "You're going to kill us!"

The guard gaped at her for a moment, and then burst into a fit of deep laughter.

"No!" the guard laughed. "No! No I'm not going to kill you!"

"So . . . What are you going to do?" Sydney asked. She could feel her heart beating in her chest like a drum, and it was reverberating in her pussy.

The handsome guard with the devilish blue eyes smirked as he reached down to his crotch, undid his belt, unzipped his jeans, and pulled from out his pants the biggest cock that any of the teens had ever seen in person. It flopped out and slapped against his thigh like a heavy peice of meat, unerect but still somehow hard as wood. It was eight inches at the moment, but judging by how wrinkled the leather skin was, there was a lot of room to grow. Thick veins covered the shaft, all the way from his huge walnut-sized testicles, to his monstrously bulbous helmet. The guard's penis was uncircumcised, but the helmet was so ludicrously plump that the skin couldn't cover it. The cock smelled too. The teens could all smell it from where they were sitting. His manly musk cut through the stench of their pee and cum like a clarion call, signalling that a superior animal had arrived. In nature, a manly smell like this would be enough to scare away lions and tigers and bears. It was the smell of an alpha-predator.

"Angel!" Caden gasped. He recognized the cock from the videos he had watched. "You're Beverly's bodyguard. Angel. The one in all the videos!"

Angel nodded. "I'm not going to kill you kids. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck each of you so hard and so long that your minds will shatter and your bodies will break. I'm going to reduce you all to nothing but blubbering, wet, destroyed retards. I'm going to make you punks lick my asshole, eat my cum, and suck on my toes. I'm going to film it. I'm going to take pictures. I'm going to own you. That's what Miss Hilton has us do to little bitches like you three."

As Angel spoke, his cock rose up on its own, like a python being roused by a snake-charmer. It not only grew longer, but thicker as well, and angrier. Sue had estimated from what she saw on screen that it would be thirteen inches, but now that she was seeing it in person, she had no doubt that this was a fifteen inch hip-shattering penis that was capable of literally fucking a little Asian nerd like her to death. It was bigger than her forearm. She began to cry even harder.

"Yeah. You should be crying," Angel said as he strode forward, his cock bobbing in front of him like a battering-ram. He pushed the tip against Sue's face and smeared her makeup and tears against her cheeks and lips. "You're first, kid. Then the boy. And finally," he pointed his cock at Sydney, "you. I'm going to take my time destroying you."