The Blue Life Ch. 27: Regina Coulson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped a tear from her face and said, "Yes, Robert?"

I shook my head. "Nope. That's not good enough, Kitten. What do you call me?"

Nancy looked around the room, finally at me, then Dr. Shapiro, then back at the floor. She said, "I'm sorry, Sir. Please tell me...Master."

I kissed her fingers. "This goes beyond just you now, Kitten. Your husband has threatened to kill my father too." Nancy looked at Red and then nodded. "We can protect you. But you are going to have to file for an order of protection, also for separation and divorce."

"I--I'm just so scared of him," Nancy wept.

"Does your husband know where Dr. Shapiro lives?" I asked.

Nancy shook her head, and then giggled, "I don't even know where Eugene lives."

Dr. Shapiro said, "We've never had an occasion to socialize."

I asked, "Doctor, is your address listed in the phone book? Will Bill Stockton be able to find you easily?"

Dr. Shapiro shook his head. "I don't think so. I'm not listed in the phone book."

"Then Nancy will be staying with you for the foreseeable future. Do you have to go into work tomorrow?"

"Yes. I have a rhinoplasty at 1 PM. And I can't reschedule, because I have an anesthesiologist coming in."

I saw Blix reach into his pants pocket. I thought he must be adjusting his erection, but he pulled out his phone. He said, "I can be there to provide security, but my regular rates will apply."

"What are your rates?" I asked.

"Five hundred a day, plus expenses."

I looked at him. "And you're on the clock now?"

"I'm only charging a half-day right now. If I would've had to knock heads, it would've been a full day." And Blix gave a huge smile.

"Done," my father said. "And if we need longer term security, you might advise us on a less expensive alternative."

"Oh there are less expensive alternatives," Blix bragged, "But in this town, there isn't anybody as good as me."

Blue whispered something in Blix's ear. He chuckled. She kissed his cheek, and licked up along his jawline to his ear. And he boldly began to fondle her breasts with his right hand. Again, he looked over to Mrs. Coulson to see what her reaction would be.

Regina said, "I want Mrs. Stockton to come into my office tomorrow at ten. I will have an outline for the order of protection we will seek, and a filing to declare a legal separation."

"That will make Bill very angry," Nancy warned.

"Well, I think I can pull some strings and get in front of a judge on Monday. We can have the restraining order formally delivered on Tuesday," Regina said. "I may have to pull Terri in as a witness to Bill Stockton's abuse."

Terri spoke up, "Would it help if you had a recording of Mr. Stockton hitting Nancy?"

Regina's eyes went wide and she smiled broadly. "You have that file?"

Terri nodded. "On my laptop, yes."

"I will need that file on my desk tomorrow. Get a thumb drive. Deliver it to me, personally. Not to my secretary. Not my husband. Nobody else. And do NOT email that file, or show it to anyone else, especially anyone in this room. And do NOT (she really stressed the word) destroy that file until I say so. Understand?"

Terri's face became very serious. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Don't tell anyone about it. Not even your closest friends. No bragging. No stories. That goes for everyone in this room," and Mrs. Coulson looked around the room.

We all nodded and indicated we would be discreet.

I stood and said, "I think that covers the important business that Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Coulson are here for. So..." I was about to wrap things up when my mother interrupted.

"Actually, there is one more thing I need to discuss with Regina and Blix," Blue said, "I got a call from Andrew's mother today. It seems that Nick has been filling her head with lies."

I looked around the room at who needed to be in on this discussion about my family and Uncle Nick. I said, "Alright, Blue, Red, Blix and Regina, please deal with this new Nick situation. Stephanie, you can stay with Red." I pointed to Dr. Shapiro and Nurse Nancy. "You two. In the bedroom. We need to have a little chat and some correction. Now!" I pointed and they both got up and moved.

I kissed Sunny. I said, "Terri had Dr. Eugene and Nancy fuck each other at their office, without a condom. Can you take her into the kitchen and explain that her actions have consequences."

Sunny asked the simple question, "What do you want those consequences to be?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. This is all more complicated than I ever expected. I trust you."

Sunny kissed me. "You've handled things pretty well so far, Daddy."

I pulled her against me. "I love you, Sunny. And not just because you've got a great butt."

She smiled. "Thank you, Master."

I walked down the hall and stopped in the bathroom, not to relieve myself but to search for something. I opened up the medicine cabinet. Mrs. Bahl actually has one of those old-timey ones behind the bathroom mirror above the sink. I found a small jar of Vaseline. I took it, and continued to the bedroom.

I found Nancy Stockton and Dr. Eugene Shapiro hugging each other. They weren't making out. They were just apprehensively waiting.

I pointed with two fingers at them both. I barked, "Strip! Now! Naked! No foreplay. Not to bra and panties. Naked!"

Dr. Shapiro immediately started stripping. Nancy was looking around to see who might see her and whether the window shades were drawn. Dr. Shapiro started helping her unbutton the buttons on the front of her dress. He whispered, "It will be OK. But we can't be slow."

Nancy said, "The buttons in the front are just for show." She turned. "Pull down the zipper in the back."

I was searching the bedroom. I looked on top of the dressers and by the nightstands. I opened the nightstand drawers. But I couldn't find the lube. Vaseline would have to do. I set it down on the bed. I went and sat down on the edge of the bed between Nancy and Eugene. It was harder to think of him as "Dr. Shapiro," when he was out of uniform.

Eugene stood at attention with his arms at his sides. His little, three inch cock stood at attention too. I reached out and stroked his cock with my right hand. The hard steel rod that Eugene has put in his dick, his ampallang, felt strange and alien to me. It was perverse and sexy too.

Nurse Nancy kicked off her shoes, undid her garter from her stockings and pulled off her white, Brazilian cut panties. She started to roll down her stockings. I touched her leg and said, "No, leave the stockings on." She smiled at me and reattached her stockings to her garter. "But from now on, you will put your panties on over your garter, or don't wear panties at all."

She said, "But panties look better under the garter straps...uh, Sir." She imitated Eugene and stood at attention next to him.

I said, "Yes, but Daddy's pretty sluts need to give me quick access to their pussy, in case I want to finger or fuck them. Sluts wear their panties over their garters or no panties at all." I brought the fingers of my left hand to Nancy's pussy. She flinched, but she didn't move. And I gently stroked the outer lips, not moving toward her clit and not trying to press my fingers inside. I watched carefully for her reactions. It took about 45 seconds, but then her upper chest started to flush, and her nipples started to become erect. And she shifted her weight slightly, spreading her legs.

She moaned, "Mmm."

"I like the look of a garter and stockings. Much more than pantyhose," I said, almost absentmindedly.

Eugene spoke up, "I do too. That's why I made them part of Nancy's official uniform."

"Do you have a garter and stockings of your own, Dr. Piggie?"

Eugene stammered and blushed. He looked to Nancy and then back to me. Finally, he said, "Yes, Sir."

"Good boy," I said, "Because I want to make them part of your official Sissy-Boi uniform."

"Will I need to shave my legs, Sir?" He asked.

"If that will make you feel pretty and sexier, certainly, Sissi-Boi." I felt up and down his scrawny legs. They weren't particularly hairy. "But you don't have to." Eugene Shapiro is a thin man. I'm guessing he's about 70. He's in pretty good shape for a man his age. But his muscles lack definition. And he's got a bit of a gut. He's not as trim and sexy as my dad. And not as buff as Blix Johnson. Strange. I was having sexual thoughts about Blix Johnson.

"Thank you, Sir," Eugene said.

"Do you know why I had you come in here and strip?"

Nancy spread her legs more. Her pussy lips parted, and my fingers felt the slippery wetness of her excitement. She whispered, "Because you want to have sex with us?"

Eugene shook his head. "No. We're here for correction. We disobeyed, and now our Master has to punish us."

I pinched the end of Eugene's dick. He flinched. "Good boy, Eugene. Which of you two is the submissive?" Nancy looked confused. Eugene raised his hand. "I told you not to fuck at work. I told you no sex with people who have not been tested without a condom, and what did you do?"

Nancy said, "We were very excited, and Mistress Terri told us to fuck each other."

I reached up and pinched Nancy's clit. I didn't put any pressure there. But I held it tightly between my fingernails. "Don't! Don't sass your Master. And don't make excuses. You both made a mistake."

"Thank you, Sir," Eugene immediately said. He nudged Nancy with his arm.

"Thank you, Sir," Nancy said.

"Eugene, how many times have you and Nancy had sex at work since Monday."

"Sir, I--we didn't mean--it's just that--," Eugene stammered.

"No excuses, Dr. Piggie. No equivocations."

"There was the one time on Monday. Then two times on Tuesday. Three times on Wednesday. And twice today, Sir. That's eight total. But it's always been before or after work, or on our lunch break when no clients have been in the office."

"I love him, Master. And he makes me feel wonderful, so beautiful and wanted," Nancy said.

I got up off the bed and stood in front of Nancy. She looked at the floor, trembling. I whispered, "Look at me."

"Yes, Sir."

"You are beautiful and wanted. You are desirable and loved. We all love you! Me, Red, Blue, Terri, Sunny, the whole family, and especially Dr. Piggie. But, don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful and desirable before you believe that about yourself."

"You don't know, Robert," Nancy said, "I'm so very scared and scarred and ugly, deep inside."

I kissed her, gently at first, but then her lips opened and I pressed my tongue into her mouth. My hands slid down to her mathematically perfectly curved ass and pulled her against me. She moaned and one of her legs came off the floor to wrap around my legs and pull me tighter against her. I broke the kiss. "No more ugly talk, understand?"

Nancy smiled widely. "Holy shit, you are a good kisser! I've never been kissed like that before. Can we just make out, Master?" And she went to kiss me again.

I pecked at her lips and backed off. "Another time. You two need to be punished. Nancy, you're the Dominant one. I want you to sit on the bed." She gave a look like, "just one more kiss"? Then she pouted and sat down. "Dr. Sissi-Boi, lie down over her lap. You're going to get a spanking."

Nancy objected, "I don't think I can do that, Sir."

"I'm a lot stronger than you, Kitten. Would you rather I spank your little boy?"

Nancy swallowed hard. "No. No. I can do it."

I said, "Good. That will be eight hard swats, one for each time you disobeyed me and had sex at work. Eugene, you keep count and thank your Mistress for each swat."

Nancy halfheartedly spanked Eugene's ass. He did not say anything.

I asked him, "Are you not counting, Sissi-Boi?"

He said, "That didn't hurt, Master. I thought my Mistress was just lining up. I hardly felt anything."

Nancy raised her hand higher. She said, "I'm sorry, Baby Boy," and she spanked his ass as hard as she could.

Eugene yelped and said, "Thank you, Mistress. That was one. May I have another?" Nancy spanked Eugene's other ass cheek just as hard. This time he barked, "Fuck, yes! That was two. Mistress, may I have another."

"Are you enjoying this, Eugene?" I asked.

"I can't help it, Sir! It's been so long since I've been properly spanked. I've forgotten how much I missed it."

With that, Nancy delivered the other six swats with more enthusiasm and vigor. She also shifted from calling him "Baby Boy" to "Pig-Boy," "Piggie," and "Sissi-Boi." Nancy and Eugene were ready to keep on spanking, but I stopped them at eight swats.

I tossed Nancy the Vaseline. She looked at me strangely. "What's this for?" she innocently asked.

I said, "You're going to lube your Baby Boy's bung hole."

She opened the lid. She had a little trouble because her fingernails extend about a half inch past her fingertips in ruby-red claws. "Really?" She looked at me. I just crossed my arms and stared at her. She took a large dollop and wiped it in a glob on the crack of Eugene's ass.

I said, "You're going to have to spread his cheeks and get in there with your fingers, if you're going to lube his asshole."

She said, "I'm afraid of scratching him." She held up her fingernails.

"Eugene," I instructed, "you are going to take Nurse Nancy home with you tonight. You are going to trim at two of her fingernails down until she can bravely finger fuck your ass without fear of scratching your colon."

Eugene laughed. "Yes, Sir."

Nancy objected, "But Bill likes me to keep my nails long, Robert. I have to keep them long for my husband."

"Nancy," I explained, "Bill is a dangerous shit-head. He will kill you if you stay with him. And he will kill my father. If you choose your husband over our family, I will not put Eugene, Blue, Red or any of the others in danger. If you have Bill, you won't have any of us! That's final. Consider this is an ultimatum and an intervention."

Nancy looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm just so scared of him."

I nodded. "You have a right to be scared. Your husband is a dangerous creep. But we will protect you. I promise." I leaned and kissed her. She desperately kissed me back. Then I knelt and had Nancy spread Dr. Shapiro's ass cheeks and I lubed his ass with the Vaseline. I reached in, pressing my finger past his sphincter, and began massaging his prostate gland.

Doctor Shapiro groaned, "Oh, fuck! Too long. I've waited much too long."

Nancy was dumbstruck. "You're enjoying this, Baby Boy?"

Eugene said, "Yes, Mommy. Daddy is making my butt feel very happy."

Nancy grinned slyly and kissed me.

I said, "My father says you came to his office and fucked his ass with a dildo shaped like a giant rectal thermometer!"

Nancy giggled. "That was Mistress Terri's idea."

"Did you hear about that later, Eugene?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Frankly, I was very jealous, Sir. I like Red. But I want my Mistress to fuck my ass too."

"Then why didn't you tell her?" I asked.

"Because I was afraid of looking like a frail, old, gay man who likes getting his ass plowed."

"But you are a frail, old, gay man," I joked.

Nancy slugged me in the arm. "He is not frail and not that old! And my Piggie likes what he likes."

I grinned. "Eugene, when you get home with Nancy, after you trim her nails and she lubes your ass, I want her to fuck you with one of your dildos."

"Yes, Sir!" Eugene enthusiastically agreed.

"Do you own a strap-on?"

"No, Sir."

"We will get you one of those."

"Thank you, Sir," Eugene said.

Nancy sat with Eugene in her lap. Her eyes were wide with surprise and excitement. She said, "Thank you, Daddy." And she leaned over Eugene and kissed me again. I let the kiss linger a bit. "Thank your for everything."

Then I stood up and undid my pants. I took out my erection. I said, "Which one of you needs to get fucked more?"

"You will have to fuck Mistress Nancy," Eugene said. "We both may be contagious with chlamydia."

I said, "I thought of that. I will use a condom. I used a condom earlier when I fucked Mrs. Bahl."

Dr. Shapiro said, "Yes. And I want to take your cock, Sir. But you lubed my ass with Vaseline, and that will break down the latex of the condom."

"Damn. Well, that was stupid of me," I said. I looked to Nancy Stockton. I walked slowly towards her. Eugene rolled off her lap and knelt on the floor next to us. I said, "Are you ready to take this, Kitten?" I held my cock and pointed it in her direction.

Nancy smiled. "You're much larger than my husband, Sir. But," she looked down at my cock and then back into my eyes, "I would like to try." She grinned.

I looked around on the floor for the other two condoms my father had out earlier. I couldn't spot them.

Then there was a knock at the door. I shook my head and mumbled, "Shit," under my breath. Then I tucked my aching cock back into my pants and said, "Who is it?"

Through the door, I heard a voice, "It's Regina Coulson. May I come in?"

I looked to Eugene and Nancy. I said softly, "Hopefully this will not take long." Then more loudly, I said, "Come in, Mrs. Coulson."

Mrs. Coulson came in, and her eyes adjusted to the dimmer light of just the bedside table. She grinned when she saw that Nancy and Dr. Shapiro were naked. She said, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be interrupting. But we've come to a decision about your Grandmother Katherine, and Uncle Nick. Your mother is going to visit your grandmother and inform her in person about what has been going on. We feel that will convey the seriousness of the matter, and also provide a level of credibility and immediacy that your Uncle Nick won't be able to twist. Also, as long as the restraining order is in effect, Nick can't get within a thousand feet of your mother. Having your mother at your grandmother's place will prevent Nick from deciding to just drop by."

I nodded. "OK. I approve. Thank you, Mrs. Coulson. Is that all?"

Regina scrunched her face as if she was debating with herself what to do. "Uhm. No. I was wondering if I could ask the Doctor about something? It's something important."

"Is this something medical, Ma'am?" Dr. Shapiro asked.

Mrs. Coulson chewed on her lips. Finally she said, "Yes."

"Put on your lab coat, Puppy," I said, "Nancy and I will wait outside."

Mrs. Coulson reached up and grabbed my arm. She is a little person, not even four feet tall. She said, "No. I would like you both here. This may concern both you and Nancy."

I was intrigued. I said, "Alright. We will stay. What is your problem?"

Mrs. Coulson said, "I don't know if you'll be able to see it in this light." She reached for the light switch by the door. "May I?" Seeing no objection, she flipped on the overhead light. We blinked in the added, harsh light. "I need the Doctor to take a look at this." And in saying that, Regina Coulson took off her green jacket and pulled her white blouse out of her green pants. She turned around and showed off a large bandage on her lower back, running down into her pants.

Dr. Shapiro said, "Oh my, did you hurt yourself?"

"Not exactly," Regina said, "You'll need to remove the bandage to inspect the damage."

"The bandage goes down into your pants, Ma'am. Can you lower them or take them off."

Regina looked over at Nancy, who was just wearing a garter and stockings. She smiled. "I guess that would be fair. I am overdressed for this party anyway," she joked. She kicked off two and a half inch pumps and undid the belt at her waist. She unbuttoned her pants at the side and unzipped them. Then she took a deep breath and dropped her pants to the floor. Regina has a relatively tiny waist and a very over-sized butt for her frame. It's even more pronounced than Terri's, who also has an extreme hourglass figure. Her legs are the short and chunky legs of a little person, but with some pleasant feminine curves, and very big feet for her size. She was wearing a black thong, and hose that would have been knee-high on anybody else, but came above her short calves almost to mid-thigh.