The Blue Life Ch. 27: Regina Coulson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whistled.

"What!" Mrs. Coulson snapped.

"I'm sorry. I forgot this was a Doctor's visit. You just have a very beautiful posterior, Mrs. Coulson. My whistle was sort of an involuntary reaction of deep appreciation."

She was skeptical. "Please don't make fun of me," she said.

I coughed. "I'm not making fun. And I'm sorry if I'm out of line. You're just a strikingly beautiful woman, Mrs. Coulson. And you have a great butt."

She shook her head, not really knowing how to take that. She finally said, "Well, thank you, Mr. McMillan."

Dr. Shapiro slowly peeled the large bandage off Mrs. Coulson's back. She was facing me, so I could not see what he was seeing. He said, "This was infected."

"Yes. But I used a ton of triple antibiotic ointment on it. And I think the infection has gone away."

Dr. Shapiro said, "Yes, but this looks just awful. Why did you have this done?"

Regina said, "I know it's horrible. And I didn't have it done. It was done to me. And I want it removed."

Dr. Shapiro clucked and shook his head. "The whole thing is so amateurish and awful. This is not a professional's work."

Curiosity overcame both Nancy and me. We walked around Regina to see what Dr. Shapiro was talking about. There, in the small of Mrs. Coulson's back was a large, poorly drawn tattoo. It looked like a prison tattoo, like it had been done with India ink. It read in large, capital, bubble letters: "IAN'S LITTLE FUCK DOLL!." And there were black hearts around it.

Nancy said, "Oh my God!"

"It's awful. And I've only seen it in a mirror." Regina said.

"Why did you have this done to yourself?" Dr. Shapiro asked.

Regina lips went thin. She said, "Like I said, I didn't; it was done to me."

"Is Ian your husband?" I asked.

"Yes," Regina spat. "And I didn't do this. Ian drugged me and tattooed me himself about six weeks ago."

"He drugged you?" I couldn't wrap my head around that possibility, that a husband would drug his own wife.

"Yes. I'm convinced that he did. Because I have no recollection of getting tattooed. Just noticing that about fifteen hours of my life went missing and I woke up with that! It's happened before, me losing time. Ian has blamed it on me getting drunk. I'm a little person, and it doesn't take much to get me drunk. But I think Ian has spiked my drinks."

Dr. Shapiro said, "Can you get your hands on the bottle of ink that he used?"

Regina looked at him. "I don't know. Why?"

"Because some brands of India ink have metals in them. Some foreign brands even have lead. If you were tattooed with lead ink, we will probably need to do a skin graft."

"What the deep fuck!" Regina said in a high pitched voice. It was funny seeing such a small, lovely woman open up and swear like that. But this was very serious business.

Dr. Shapiro reassured her, "That's not very likely, but we need to make sure. But some brands of ink contain other metals. And, if that's the case, we won't be able to remove the tattoo with lasers. The lasers would just heat the metals in the ink and burn your skin."

"God damn that fucking, fucking bastard! I can't believe this!" Regina said.

"It's not that bad," Dr. Shapiro reassured her, "If we can't remove this entirely, I know a very good cover-up tattoo artist. He can disguise this tattoo with something beautiful and meaningful to you. In fact, that would probably be your cheapest and quickest option."

Regina sighed. "I don't want another tattoo. I just want this taken off. And I want to get away from that abusive fucker, Ian."

"Your husband," I said.

"Yes," Regina said.

Nancy piped in, "You need to leave him, Regina. Especially if he's abused you like this. And nobody should treat you like a Fuck-Doll!" It was funny, Nancy giving that advice to another woman, when Nancy had such a hard time taking that advice herself.

Regina shook her head. "It's more complicated. I can't explain it. But it will be difficult extracting myself from Ian. We are business partners and have been together for a very, very long time."

Dr. Shapiro said, "The tattoo is actually pretty minor. Can we talk about your breasts?"

Regina said, "What about my breasts?"

"Well, for one thing, it must be very painful, strapping them down like that."

I didn't know what Eugene was talking about, but obviously Mrs. Coulson did. She said, "Yes. It actually hurts like hell."

Dr. Shapiro made a face. He said, "I have a piece of medical advice for you. Pain is your body's way of saying, 'STOP DOING THAT!' Where did you get your breasts done, in Mexico City?"

Regina had a surprised look on her face. "Guadalajara. How did you know?"

"Young lady, I am an expert. This is my job. You know the Law. I know Plastic Surgery. I am one of the best in the world." Dr. Shapiro didn't sound like he was bragging, just stating a fact. "Please, remove your blouse."

"In for a penny, in for a pound." Regina looked up at me and smiled. She removed her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Instead she had a large ace bandage wound around her chest.

Dr. Shapiro undid the clasps on the bandage, and Regina spun around in place, unwinding the binding on her tits. As she did, I could see that she had very large breast enhancements. They were giant, and high, and looked completely unnatural. There was also something weirdly and grossly sexy about those gigantic, fake knockers!

"How big are they?" I asked without thinking.

"I'm a 32G," Regina said.

"Your right one is a 32G. The left one is closer to a 32H, Ma'am." Dr. Shapiro said. "Do you see the stretch marks developing here, near your breastbone?"

"Yes."

"These are because of the way you are binding down your breasts. You're pushing your breasts into your armpits and pulling up the skin here. Do you see these stretch marks?" Dr. Shapiro indicated the sides of her breasts.

"Yes."

"These are because your breasts have been inflated too much, and too fast. This is serious, young lady!"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, I'm going to touch your nipples. Alright?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is the left one as sensitive as the right?"

Regina shook her head. "No. The right one is more sensitive."

Dr. Shapiro coughed. "I want to do one more test. And I don't really know how to say this, but it will involve one of us kissing and suckling at your nipples, Mrs. Coulson."

She reached up and covered both her breasts with her palms. "Doctor, are you kidding me?"

"No, Ma'am. I just need to make sure of something. And if I'm correct, this will illustrate a point," Eugene said.

Regina looked at all three of us. She said, "Then, if you don't mind, Doctor, I would like Robert to have the honors. If that's OK with you, Mr. McMillan? You are the hotty in the room."

I blushed. "I'm not so sure about being all that hot."

Nancy laughed and kissed my cheek. "Master, you are one hot tamale."

I blushed bright red. I don't know why. And I stammered. "Well, thank you." I went and sat down on the bed. I said, "What do you want me to do?"

Regina said, "Uhm. Could you take off your shirt too, Robert? I would feel a little less self-conscious then." I pulled off my polo shirt and sat on the bed with my legs spread. Regina came and stood in between my legs. Even sitting down, I was still slightly taller than Regina Coulson. She was the height of a child. But her make-up was perfect. Her face looked warm and mature and lovely. Her breasts were ridiculously large on her body. But I found that very exciting for some sick reason. And her ass was just perfection. Her arms and legs were disproportionately short, for a person of normal height. But she was a fucking beautiful little person! She reached out and began to caress my pecs.

I put my hands to her waist and they naturally slipped back to the curves of her generous butt. I pulled her closer and looked to Dr. Shapiro. "Now what, Doc?"

"Now I want you to stimulate her nipples, like a lover. Try to excite her."

I looked at Mrs. Coulson and said, "This is for science." She laughed. I tentatively kissed her. Her lips were large, warm and moist. She closed her eyes and I closed mine. Our kiss deepened as we both opened our mouths. Her breath tasted sweet. She wasn't a smoker. Our tongues met, and our excitement grew. Any hesitancy was being washed away and replaced with lust.

She moaned into the kiss and mumbled, "For Science." Then she kissed me again, even more passionately. Both my hands came up and began to caress her breasts. They didn't feel like breasts, more like two small volleyballs glued to her chest. They just didn't have the give and feel of tit-flesh. But I got to her nipples and I began to tease those with my fingers and thumbs.

Dr. Shapiro said a little tersely, "You need to kiss and suckle at her breasts, Robert."

I broke the kiss and said, "This is where I am the expert, Doc. A man doesn't just dive at a woman's breasts or pussy. He needs to warm her up with kisses and caresses, make sure that she is ready."

Regina gasped and laughed, "I'm ready. I'm ready. Damn, you're a good kisser!"

Nancy agreed, "Isn't he though! Master, you are the best kisser."

"You will make my head as swollen as my cock, Nancy." I joked.

Regina reached and unbuckled my belt and opened my pants, exposing my stiff cock. "Jesus! That's a beauty, Robert. So, does this science experiment have me taking that into my mouth?" She grinned.

I leaned my head down and began to kiss, lick and suckle at Regina Coulson's breasts. She moaned her approval, and that spurred me on to work even harder. Her right nipple became firm and erect. Her left nipple didn't firm up as much. Regina seemed to be getting more pleasure from the attention I was paying to her right breast. In the middle of everything, Regina began jacking my cock. Her large hands with stubby, short fingers worked rhythmically up and down the shaft. Precum burbled from the head.

Dr. Shapiro shouted, "Alright, that's enough stimulation."

I looked at Regina. "Have you had enough stimulation? Because I was just getting started."

Regina leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I haven't had enough. I want you. Will you please fuck me, Robert?"

Dr. Shapiro interrupted. "Notice how the right nipple is harder and more distended than the left?"

I looked at both of Regina's breasts and nodded. "Yes, they're different."

Regina looked more concerned. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes. I don't know who your plastic surgeon was, but if they have a license, they should lose it. Your breasts have been expanded too far and too rapidly, especially your left breast. Your breasts aren't balanced. And I think the over inflation on the left side is actually impairing the nerves around the nipple. I want you to come into my office as soon as you can tomorrow. And we will see about drawing some of the fluid out of both of your breasts. Then we can discuss you having surgery and replacing those awful enhancements with something more balanced, healthy and realistic. Beyond that, you will stop binding down your breasts, immediately."

"But if I don't, my business suits won't fit. And nobody wants a lawyer with giant, porn titties!"

"You should have thought of that before you had the surgery. If you keep binding your breasts, you could tear the skin up from between your breasts. Trust me, that would hurt like hell and you would end up with just one grossly misshapen breast in the middle of your chest."

Regina began to cry. "It wasn't really my choice. Ian said I had to, because I am too hideous and he needed to remake me into his--his--"

Nancy interrupted. "His Fuck Doll. I've heard that lie too, Mrs. Coulson. And Ian is a liar. You are a very beautiful woman."

"I'm a fucking Hobbit!" Regina shouted.

I whispered in her ear, "You are one gorgeous, sexy, fucking Hobbit. If you are a Hobbit, you are a Hobbit that I desperately want to make love to, Regina."

Regina sniffled back a sob. "Really?" I nodded. "Before that happens can I ask you something serious in private, Robert?"

Nancy kissed my cheek and winked at me. She grabbed Dr. Shapiro by the hand. "Come with me, Puppy Boy."

Dr. Shapiro looked confused. "Wha--Where are we going?"

"If the bathroom is empty, you've got a pussy to lick and then seriously fuck again, Doctor," Nancy replied. And she dragged him willingly out of the room.

I looked at Regina, and kissed her lips lightly. "I have a girlfriend, but she lets me play with others. It's sort of an open, two-way relationship."

Regina returned my kiss. "I have a husband. And he's very jealous and doesn't let me play or even socialize much with others. It's an abusive relationship. I'm convinced he cheats on me. And I think he has drugged me and raped me, more than once. I have my suspicions that I am not the only one. He may have a very sick hobby."

I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her against me. The head of my cock rubbed up along her belly, leaving a wet streak. "What do you want?"

Regina sighed heavily. "I just decided. I have to leave my husband. Even if that ruins me as a lawyer. Even if that destroys my reputation. I can't stay with him."

I kissed her, lightly, reassuringly. "Good."

"I've never cheated on my husband," she said, "not once. Not until now. Not until you. Will you be my first, Robert?"

"Then this will be a big step toward your...emancipation."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked. She wasn't begging for a compliment. She really didn't know.

"Mrs. Coulson," I began.

"Please, call me, Regina, or Gina. My close friends call me, Gina. I want us to be very good friends."

"I want us to be lovers," I said, and I kissed her again. "Gina, you're gorgeous, and unique. You have green eyes the color of Springtime. You have a rocking ass that--" and I stammered, not wanting to say too much.

"That what?"

I coughed. "Do you like anal sex, Gina?" I shyly asked.

"I fucking LOVE it! I would fucking LOVE trying to get your monster dong in my backdoor, Robert! I haven't had a decent backdoor fucking in at least three years." She laughed.

I laughed with her. "OK. Good. Then that is something we have in common."

She said, "Can I ask you something?" And I nodded. "Are you afraid of clowns?" That was a question I was not expecting. I made a face. "Oh, shit! You hate clowns. Damn!"

I said, "No. Clowns are fine. I don't mind clowns. I'm cool with clowns. That just wasn't the kind of question I was expecting."

"OK. Because Clowning is a serious hobby of mine. I go the Children's Hospital and I'm in parades. And I go to Clown Conventions. I call myself, Miss Squeaky. She's like a feisty, funny, freer version of me." I nodded and smiled. "So, like, are you ever into role play?"

I smiled broadly, suddenly understanding what she was asking. "I would love to meet and fuck Mistress Squeaky sometime," I said.

Regina beamed. "Mistress Squeaky! Oh, I fuckin' love that! Can you imagine. She could paddle your ass with a slapstick! Oh fuck! Bobby, put your finger in my pussy! Just the idea of that has me so fuckin' wet! Ian hates Miss Squeaky. He doesn't like the make-up. He hates my Clown friends. He hates everything that makes me happy!"

"Ian is a dick."

"But he doesn't have as nice a dick as you." She grinned, and stroked my cock.

"Thank you."

"Oh my, I'm going to have this dick inside of me. How old are you, Bobby?"

I grinned. "I'm 21. And you?"

"Fuck. I'm 35."

"Except for your tits, you look like you could be 18."

"Terri has huge tits. How old is she?"

"She's 18. Point taken, Counselor!"

"And you fuck them all too. Your girlfriend. Her partner. Terri. Mrs. Bahl. Even your own mother."

"And father. Yep."

"Your mother is so fucking gorgeous. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

"I agree with you."

Gina looked at me skeptically. "And you still want to be with me?"

"It's not a competition. You excite me, Gina. And in ways that none of those other women ever can! You are special."

Regina shook her head. "Damn. That Sondra is a very lucky woman." Then she shook her head, as if clearing her thoughts. "Listen, Bobby. I have two things to ask you that are very serious. And I think we need to get them out of the way before we have sex. OK?"

I started to slowly peel down Regina's thong. The crotch was soaked. She was very excited. "OK. But we are still going to make love." I looked down, her pubic hair was silvery white, trimmed, but not shaped.

"First, I'm coming to you as the Head of this Family to ask you for a favor."

"I'm listening."

Regina touched her forehead to mine. She whispered, "Godfather, I need your protection." She chuckled, but then went on, "I'm sorry. I said that like a joke. And I'm absolutely serious. I don't want to go home tonight. Ian was drunk and angry when I left. Blix picked me up in his sports car, and Ian was very jealous. I told him it was business. But he threw his drink and it shattered against the wall. I don't want to go back there tonight. I don't ever want to go back there."

I kissed Regina's nose. "You're the Lawyer. Get a divorce."

Regina looked at me, trying to decide what to tell me. She finally said, "I really can't. It's much more complicated than a simple divorce."

I sighed. "I promise. You won't have to go home to Ian tonight, or any night in the future," I promised. "But, Kitten, does that mean you want to be part of this larger, extended family of mine? Do you know what that means?"

"Well, that leads me to my second question, Bobby?"

"What's that?"

"If you're going to fuck me, either in my pussy or my ass, Sir, could you please give me a good hard spanking first?"

"Do you know about Dominance and submission, Kitten?"

"Yes, Sir. I've been my husband's submissive for 17 years. And he's given me regular spankings. They give me a rush and, I don't know how to say this, but they relax me and clear my head. When we were in Law School together, nothing would calm me down before a big exam like a good hard spanking and fucking, Sir."

"You went to the same Law School?"

"Yes. We've been inseparable for a long, long time."

"Then why are you leaving him?"

"The tattoo and the tits. Ian doesn't think I own my own body anymore. The infidelity. I know he fucks around on me. And his unwillingness to meet my needs. I want to have children. My biological clock is ticking. But Ian doesn't believe in artificial insemination. And he hates Mistress Squeaky. I want to role-play. I need to role-play. Miss Squeaky is a serious part of who I am! And he doesn't understand me at all. He's just using me." She started to spout her list of reasons faster and faster. And she started to cry. I kissed and licked her tears. They were salty and sweet.

I said, "OK, Mistress Squeaky."

"No, don't call me that. I'm not in make-up. It's bad luck to call me by my Clown Name, when I'm not in make-up."

I laughed. "Oh, really! OK. Climb up on my lap, Regina. It's time for a little one on one discussion between my hand and your beautiful ass."

"Can you scoot back on the bed, Sir. So your legs are fully on the bed? If I try to get up on your lap, I don't think I'll fit. I will fall off. And it will just be a mess."

I smiled. "Thank you for the advice, Kitten." And I scooted back.

Regina tried to get up from the foot of the bed and failed. I was about to give her a hand, when she came around to the side, and was able to put her foot on the bed-frame and roll herself up onto the bed. "Fucking giant bed," she muttered.

I gestured. "Come here, Kitten. Kiss me."

She crawled toward me on her short arms and legs. Her huge balloon tits were hanging down. They didn't sway like regular tits. They looked painfully large, and for some reason, I found that all fucking sexy. She got to me and took my cock in her left hand, running up and down the length of it's six and a half inches. She smiled and bit her lower lip. Her huge green eyes flashed with mischief. Then she bent down and kissed the head of my circumcised cock. She moaned and took about half the length into her mouth and sucked. As she drew her head back up, her teeth gently scraped the sides of my cock. The effect sent a shock through my body, a bolt of lust from my cock up to my nipples and on to my brain. I groaned. "You liked that," she said rhetorically.