The Blue Life Ch. 27: Regina Coulson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over my lap, Kitten." I commanded. She lay down across my lap, presenting her beautiful butt for my full inspection. Regina's skin is milky white and speckled with light orange freckles, all over, including her magnificent butt. I grabbed both butt-cheeks in my hands and squeezed the flesh. "How did such a tiny, little girl get such a huge, magnificent, ass?"

"I'm just lucky, I guess, Bobby."

I spanked her ass, hard! "Call me, 'Sir,' especially when I am spanking you, Little Girl."

"Yes, Master," she said.

I spanked her other ass cheek. "Call me, 'Sir.' I am not your Master, not unless you formally commit to be my submissive. It's part of the contract. You understand contracts, Counselor!" And I spanked her ass again!

"Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir."

I spanked her. She cried. She said she felt like she was cheating. Her nasty tattoo, "IAN'S LITTLE FUCK DOLL," stared up at me. I spanked her for that. I said that she wasn't Ian's fuck doll. I said that she wasn't even Ian's wife anymore. I said that Ian was a dick who didn't appreciate her, didn't deserve her. But that I did, and I spanked her. I asked her if I could fuck her mouth, her pussy and her ass. She told me all her holes were hungry for my cock.

At one point, I reached to grabbed her hair and pull her head back to look me in the eye. Regina screamed like she hadn't while I was spanking her, and her wig came off in my hand. She was wearing a black head band with bobby pins that used to hold her wig firmly in place. She wanted to put the wig back on. But I insisted that she pull off the black headband instead. She did. Her natural hair is the same silvery white shade as her pubic hair. It's short and spiky, sort of like Billy Idol in the 80s. But it's totally feminine. She looks like a tiny rock star. I told her she looked sexy as hell. She said Ian hated her white hair, so she always wore wigs. I said that I loved her hair and would rather she be natural most of the time, except for role-play.

I told her that I was done spanking her ass, and she sat up. There was a broad smile on her face. I grabbed two pillows and laid one across my legs and the other next to me. I said, "I may be done spanking your ass, Gina. But I'm not done spanking you!" I had her lie down across my legs facing up this time. I told her to spread her legs, and put her knees up. Then I spanked her pussy.

"Christ!" Regina screamed.

"Too hard?" I asked.

"Harder, Sir." I spanked her pussy harder. "Fuck. Yes! Harder. Please." I spanked her pussy even harder and jammed two fingers into her tight, wet cunt! She arched her back, trying to get my fingers deeper. "Call me names!"

I jammed my fingers in her pussy and began to rub her clit with my thumb. "You're my tiny Fuck Slut, aren't you, Kitten?"

"Yes! Yes! More!"

"Your nasty cunt in on fire, bitch, just from my fingers your little hobbit-whore-hole, just think how you're going to cum when I push my huge cock inside you!"

"Oh, fuck! May I cum, Sir? May I cum now?"

I withdrew my fingers. "No. You don't get to cum now. I want you to make some promises to me first."

Regina smiled. "You do understand that these promises will be extracted under extreme duress, Sir. And so they might not be binding."

I spanked her pussy. "I will take that under advisement, you dirty, little Lawyer Skank!" And I jammed my fingers back into her sodden mess.

"Fuck! Yes. Punish my titties. Punish my titties, Sir! Punish my titties!"

I slapped at the top of her tits with my free hand, while my other hand plunged two fingers in as deep as I could. "Tiny Cum Slut! You are going to fuck me tonight!"

"Yes!"

I pinched her nipple and pulled on it. I also started to rub her clit again. "Promise me," I demanded, "Ian is done! He's history."

"Yes! Yes! He's gone. I'm leaving him!"

I couldn't help it. I said, "Because you want to belong to me!"

"Yes! Fuck! Yes! Take me. Use me. Fuck me. Make me write bad checks! I'm yours, Bobby!"

"You're my Fuck Toy now, Regina!"

"Yes!"

"You're my submissive slut!"

"Yes!"

"You're my tiny, baby, sex kitten!"

"Yes!"

"You will obey me. And you will be mine!"

"Yes, Master! Yes! Bobby! Oh, Bobby! May I cum now, please, Master?"

I slapped at her tit again, and pinched and pulled at the sensitive nipple. I bellowed, "Cum! Cum now! Cum for your Master, Tiny Gina. Cum for me!"

And she came. She arched her back, making a bridge between her feet and the top of her head. Her arms went stiff and waved at her sides. She grimaced like she was in exquisite agony. My fingers were curled inside her, putting steady pressure on her g-spot. My thumb continued to strum her clit. Regina gasped and she squirted all over my hand, splashing up to her belly, running down her legs and all over the bed. Regina groaned. "Oh damn! Look what you made me do," she said.

"Do you normally squirt like that?"

"I sometimes squirt a little, but I've never squirted like that."

"That was so fucking sexy!"

"I made a mess of Mrs. Bahl's bed. Oh, I'm so embarrassed."

"She'll get over it." I said.

Regina collapsed back on the bed, gasping. Her face looked angelic with that beautiful, post orgasmic glow. She said, "Oh that was so fucking good, Master. Hmm. Master. That sounds pretty good, Bobby."

"Thank you, Kitten. You can call me, Daddy, too, if you like. Now, roll off my legs, we need to go into the living room."

"But--but, aren't we going to fuck? I thought we were going to fuck. I'm not done, Sir. I hoped we were just getting started."

"Yes, Kitten. But it sounds like there is an orgy going on in the living room. And I think we should join it!"

"Bobby, I'm really kind of shy. And I don't want everyone seeing my tattoo."

I got up from the bed and picked up the bandage Dr. Shapiro had set carefully on the dresser. "Roll over, Gina. On your belly." She obeyed me and I carefully re-applied the bandage to her lower back. Then, I couldn't help myself. I spread her ass cheeks to take a peek at the dark rosebud of her asshole. It was clean, glistening with the wetness of Regina's squirt. I spread her cheeks wider and bent my head and started rimming her asshole with my tongue.

"Oh, FUCK! Bobby? Sir? Master? What the fuck are you doing? That's my asshole, Sir!"

"Does it feel good?" I asked. "I thought you said you liked anal sex."

"I love it. It feels amazing. But, Ian has never eaten my ass like that, Sir."

"Ian is a dickhead who doesn't know what he's missing," I stated. And I rimmed her tiny bunghole again.

Regina squirmed and moaned. "Yes...yes, Master! Oh, Daddy! Fucking, yes!"

I stopped, sat up and offered Regina a hand getting up.

She said, "Can't we just fuck in here, Sir?"

"Nope. I need a condom, until you get tested for STDs."

"I'm clean, Sir. I've only had sex with my husband for 17 years."

"And has he only had sex with you?" I asked.

"God damn it! You're right. That fucker could have given me AIDS for all I know! Why didn't I think of that? I'm just a naive and stupid git." Regina slapped her thigh.

"You are beautiful and trusting, Regina. You are a good woman. And I have a desperate need to get my cock inside you. But I need to do that with a condom. I think there are some in the living room. Come with me."

"Can I put my wig back on?"

"Nope. Never. I love your white hair. You look like a tiny, punk, fuck-angel! You can wear wigs when you are clowning. But, unless we are doing some sort of role-play dress up game, I would rather see you with your natural hair, Kitten."

"You really like my hair?"

"Fuck yes. It's sexy as hell!"

"Ian hates it!"

"We have already established for the record that Ian is an ass-hat of maximum proportions. I don't want to hear about him again tonight, Kitten. That's an order."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Come, I need to fuck you, Angel." I took Regina's hand and I opened the door. We walked out into the living room, and both of our jaws dropped with the sight of what was going on there.