The Blue Life Ch. 36: Sunny's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored Sunny. I said, "Nurse Nancy, put the clips on your own nipples and hand me the control box."

Sunny said, "Fuck, Master, no! I didn't mean that, Sir! Don't do that. She doesn't know. It's not her fault I'm a Bitch!"

Nancy looked confused but she said, "Yes, Daddy," and put the electrode clamps on her own nipples.

Sunny was still blindfolded. She shook her head from side to side. She said, "Robbie, no! Master, please. You can't. I'm sorry, Sir! Please! She doesn't know what they're like. Master, please. That is my punishment! My training. Sir, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Shut up, Sunny, or you will make Nancy's punishment much more severe," I said. I looked at Sunny. She shook her head but bit her lip. I turned to Nancy. "Nancy, have you ever heard of a whipping boy?"

Nancy swallowed hard. "Yes, Daddy-Sir. When a noble Prince could not be physically punished, his trainers would bring in a peasant friend to bear his shame and beatings."

I whispered in Nancy's ear. "You hold up one finger if this becomes too intense. And I will back off. But, I don't want you to hold back or try to be brave with how much this hurts. This is for Mistress Sunny's benefit, understand? You scream or cry if you need to."

Nancy said loudly, "Oh, Daddy. I'm scared. Please, don't do this!" Then she smiled and winked at me. I smiled at her and started to turn up the intensity on the electrodes. Nancy whimpered, "Oh fuck, Daddy! That stings. Ouch. Shit! Sir! No. No. No! That's too much. Too much, Daddy! Oh, fuck! Aiyee! Too much! Too much! That hurts! Fuck!" I looked at her hands. They were balled into fists. I could tell she was genuinely wincing with pain as her sensitive nipples were repeatedly shocked. "Ayee! Shit! Oh fuck, Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Please!" Nancy's voice was choking and gasping, as tears streamed down her face, but her hands remained clenched. This last bit seemed to really get to Sunny as she shook her head back and forth, but didn't say a word. "Oh, Daddy! Fuck! My nipples are getting hot. They're getting hotter. Ow!"

Dr. Shapiro spoke up. "Turn it off. Turn it off, Sir! Yellow Card, Sir! Yellow Card!"

I immediately turned the intensity back to zero. I said, "Dr. Piggie, what's wrong?"

"It's the metal in Nancy's nipple piercings, Sir. You had electrical current running through them, but the electrical resistance in the metal was..."

I finished his sentence, "Was causing her piercings to heat up. Shit! Kitten, are you OK?"

Nancy caught her breath and rubbed at her nipples. "My titties tingle, Daddy. That was intense. I wouldn't mind trying that again sometime. But I would need to take out my jewelry first."

I leaned down and kissed Nurse Nancy's left nipple. My tongue flicked out, and I could feel the warmth in the metal of her piercing. A wave of guilt ran over me. I stood up and hugged Nancy to my chest. I whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry, Baby Girl, Seriously, are you sure you're alright?"

Nancy giggled, "Now, I'm just horny as fuck, again, Robert. Will you fuck this old slut again, Sir? Please? Now?"

I kissed her, deeply and passionately. I pressed her perfect body against mine. I was so glad she was safe. She reached between us and grabbed my rigid, six and a half inch cock. I said, "I will make sure you cum again, Kitten."

She pouted and whispered, "Oh, poopy! That means you're not going to fuck me."

I playfully spanked Nancy's ass. Then, I moved the electro-stim controls to the bed. And I put the lube and condoms on the floor. I took the chair and moved it so it was next to the bed, up near Sunny's chest. I guided Nancy to sit down on the chair. I knelt in front of her and said, "Lean back, Kitten, and scoot underneath your Mistress. I want you to make her nipples feel good. Soothe them with your mouth."

Nancy bit her lips and looked around. She said, "Sir. I don't really know how to do that? I really haven't been with women."

I said, "Just do what you like to have done to your nipples for starters. Then pay attention to Sondra's responses. She'll let you know what she likes."

Nancy leaned back and then sort of scooted underneath Sunny like an auto mechanic sliding under a car. It left her head and chest on the bed, and her ass sitting on the kitchen chair, sideways. Her legs spread wide to brace herself. Her pussy was fully exposed and beautifully fragrant. She had just begged me to fuck her again. And part of me desperately wanted to do that. It felt like I had been hard for hours now. But Nancy wasn't at a very good angle for fucking. Still, my hands caressed up her stocking clad calves to her thighs. I felt the wetness that had already dripped from her pussy. Two fingers on my right hand slid up through her slick labia.

Nancy's moaned on Sunny's nipple. Then said, "I'm so sensitive right now, Daddy."

My fingers pressed inside her and her pussy squeezed them tightly.

"Fuck! Daddy! I know what I said. But you can't right now. It's too much. It's too much!" I pushed my fingers in as DEEP as they could go, and Nancy screamed, "Jesus!" I pulled my fingers back, curling them up, until I found the rough patch of skin at her G-spot. I began to rapidly, rhythmically press there. Nancy writhed. "Oh, fuck, Daddy. No! Shit! Oh fuck! Sir. Please! Please! Please! Please! Daddy-Sir, please!"

I couldn't tell if she was telling me to "Please, stop," or "Please, make me cum!" So, I chose for her. I leaned down and sucked her clit. Then I lightly held it with my teeth, as I rapidly flicked my tongue across it. I attacked her clit. There was no subtlety. There was no tenderness. I just wanted Nancy to cum. Cum hard. And cum fast!

Nancy screamed, arched her back and came! Her body shuddered. She wasn't faking it. And I had only been giving her oral sex for a very short time, maybe less than thirty seconds. It was less than a minute since my fingers penetrated her. I had never made anyone cum that fast! I mean, she had cum out on the stairs, and she said that she was very sensitive. And then I had tortured her nipples with the electro-stim box. It was clearly evident that she was worked up already. But it was such a rush, such a feeling of power to see her arch her back and cum uncontrollably like that.

I stood and pulled my fingers from her gripping, hungry cunt. She whimpered, "No. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I said, "Did you ask to cum, Kitten?"

Her back was still arched. Her ass was off the chair. Her legs closed, and she said, "I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry. It just came on so fast." Then she spread her knees wide and kept her ass off the chair. She said, "I should have asked. I know the rule."

I didn't even consider what I was doing. I spanked her pussy...hard! SMACK!

Nancy shouted, "Oh, Jesus! Sweet, sweet Jesus Christ! FUCK! That hurts! Can I cum again, Daddy-Sir! May I cum? May I cum?" Her pelvis crashed back down onto the chair and her hands covered her pussy. At first I thought, she was covering her pussy, afraid that I might spank it again. Then, I noticed that she had pushed two fingers from her left hand into her vagina, while her right hand furiously frigged at her clit.

"Cum for me, Kitten," I commanded. "You are such a beautiful fuck-slut. I love to watch you cum! Show me! Show me how much you want to cum for your Daddy-Sir! Cum now, Nancy! Cum!"

Nancy's pelvis arched off of the chair again. Not as high this time, and she choked on a scream. Not as loud this time. This was an aftershock orgasm.

I heard Dr. Piggie squeal, "Oh, Shazam! Mistress Terri, I need to cum too! Please!"

Terri looked down at the old man she was pegging and said, "I don't believe you, Pig! You're not even hard!"

"I'm an old man, Mistress. And I don't have my blue pills with me. But, I'm on the very edge of cumming. And hearing Nancy scream and cum like that. Oh, gods! Please?"

Terri sneered, "Do you think you'll ever be able to satisfy me with that tiny pork sausage, Piggie?" She giggled.

Doctor Shapiro shook his head. "Never, Mistress!" Then he grinned. "But, I would love to try."

"Then jerk that pathetic excuse for a dick. And open your mouth! I want you to shoot right into your fucking mouth, Pig!"

"If you pull out of my ass, I can put my feet up above my head and probably cum in my mouth. I do yoga, Mistress."

"Fuck that noise, Pig. Jerk your meat now, fucker! You get your cum up to your face, I will let you fuck me for real next week, Pig. Just dribble it on your belly, and I will electrocute your balls with your magic shock box."

Dr. Shapiro's eyes went wide. But then he smiled. He said, "I will love making love with you, Mistress."

Terri laughed. "I just said you could fuck me. I didn't say you could kiss me, Pig. You've got thirty seconds to cum."

Dr. Shapiro just said, "Mistress?"

"Thirty seconds and then I pull out and fuck my mother with this dong."

I didn't want to see Terri go ass to pussy with her strap on. So, I stepped over to Sally, who was still busy getting her carpet munched by Sophie. I grabbed her hips, and said, "Scoot back, Pussycat!"

Sally looked up, and then wiggled back, so her feet were off the bed, and her knees were on the edge of the bed. Sophie shifted as well to line up their 'Sixty-Nine' again.

I slipped my cock along the length of Sally's pussy, and I heard Sophie gasp. In my rush, I had forgotten that Sophie is scared of cock. She was raped as a teenager and has PTSD induced phobic reactions to cock. I didn't mean to scare her, so I pulled back.

I asked, "Mrs. Whitehall? Sally? Kittycat, are you close to cumming?"

Sally looked over her shoulder. Her makeup was smeared with pussy-juice. It was a very sexy look. She answered, "God yes, Daddy. "I've been on edge for quite a while, but Terri won't let me cum. When I ask her, she spanks my ass, and then tells Amethyst to back off until I miss my peak."

I twisted the black dildo in Sally's ass counterclockwise. I looked like it was covered with black bumps all over it. Sally gasped. I said, "Pussy or Ass, Kittycat?"

Sally stammered, "I-I-I'm not sure what you mean, Sir?"

I grabbed her hips and plunged my bare cock to the hilt into Sally's juicy, pillowy soft, fat pussy. She wasn't tight, but she was warm and wet and wonderful. Her fully rounded ass slapped up against my pelvis! The tip of my cock could feel the bumps on the dildo in Sally's ass through the skin separating her pussy and rectum! My cock didn't pass the end of the dildo, so I was guessing it was pretty long, at least seven or eight inches.

Sally squealed, "OH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'm sorry, Daddy! I mean, oh wow, I just wasn't ready. You actually feel...Oh, god! You feel...you feel so fucking awesome, Daddy. This is the first time you've taken my pussy bareback! Oh, shit! Yellow Card! Yellow Card, Sir! I forgot something!"

I slowly withdrew my cock. "What's wrong?"

"Please, don't be angry, Daddy. But I did something two days ago without asking you. I was going to talk to you about it before we had sex, but I didn't have a chance and, well, I was nervous, and..."

I slapped Sally's large ass, right along the crease where it meets her thigh. "Spit it out, Sally!" I commanded.

Sally swallowed and said, "I talked with Dr. Shapiro and Mistress Sunny, and I stopped taking birth control two days ago. I want to get pregnant, Daddy. I mean, I want you to get me pregnant, Sir. And I know we talked about this before. And you thought I wasn't serious. But I am, Master! And it's not just me being lonely, Sir. I want to do this for both you and for me."

I interrupted, "You want my baby. Terri wants to have my baby. Amethyst?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"You want to get pregnant too," It was a statement, not a question. Terri had told me this.

"Yes, Sir. I do," Sophie shyly replied from underneath Sally.

I turned to my girlfriend, who was still blindfolded. I said, "Sunny, you knew about this."

She said, "Yes, Robbie. The girls and I talked about it some. And I have some reservations. But, I can't give you children. But, I want you to have children, Sir. I don't want you to miss out on any of life's pleasure. So, I think you should be able to get as many of your bitches pregnant that want to get pregnant, Daddy."

"But, that's one reason you gave me Amethyst as a submissive the other day. She needs to get pregnant, and you thought I should be her breeding stud."

I could see Sunny smiling behind her mask. I imagined her eyes lighting up with laughter. She quipped, "Well, you are a stud, Daddy."

I laughed. Then I took a deep breath. I said, "Thank you for warning me, Kittycat. I am undecided about getting you pregnant right now. We are going to have a Family Meeting about this issue and several others very soon."

Terri said, "You could have that Family Meeting right now, Bobby."

I said, "My mother and father aren't here. Blix and Gina aren't here. Stephanie Bahl isn't here. Maybe even Granny Adele should be in on this discussion. And this isn't a decision that I can make when blood, which is normally in my brain is filling up other parts of my body!"

Sally said, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

That was followed by a chorus of "Sorry, Daddy," around the bed, from Terri, Sophie, Sunny, and even Nurse Nancy and Dr. Shapiro.

I barked, "Sally and Amethyst, make each other cum. Cum hard! And keep cumming. Don't stop cumming until one of you taps out with a Yellow Card."

Both Sally and Sophie giggled and then got to work.

"Dr. Shapiro, I interrupted. I want you to cum in the next twenty seconds. Hit your face, and I will have Terri clean you up before riding on your tongue. Trust me, you want to eat that virgin teen slut. She's delicious. And Terri...squeeze his balls. Don't crush them, but be firm. Pull on them."

Terri beamed at me, and rapidly thrust her hips. She slapped Dr. Shapiro's thigh and grabbed his testicles. Then she shouted, "You heard your Master, Pig! I want you to cum in FIVE! FOUR! THREE!" Dr. Shapiro grabbed at his small, three inch cock and jerked at it rapidly. Terri continued counting, "THREE! TWO! ONE!" She paused. "ONE HALF!...ZERO! CUM, PIG! LET IT GO! CUM!" She squeezed his balls, which are actually pretty good sized, especially considering the size of his small cock.

Dr. Shapiro arched his back. He was pretty strong for a guy around seventy years old! He pulled at his cock. And a jet of fluid SHOT out, past his head, and hit the headboard behind him. I estimate it was at least four or five feet. The next blast hit him in the neck and chin. And then a thin dribble painted his belly and rolled over his hand.

Terri giggled, "Oh, that was fucking hot, you shriveled, old pig! That was so fucking awesome! Bobby, did you see that? I bet you've never shot a load that far, Daddy. Piggie, that was fucking amazing!" She was right. I have never shot cum that far! It was amazing.

Dr. Shapiro gasped, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you."

I laughed. "Clean him up, Pussycat. Then climb on his face and have him make you cum."

Terri smiled as she slowly withdrew the seven-inch, strap-on, jelly dong from Dr. Shapiro's shitter. Wow. It was pretty thick too. I could still see the dark hole, as his anus still gaped open. It was both nauseating and strangely inviting. Fuck, I am such a damn pervert! Terri undid several buckles on her harness, and let it fall to the floor. Then, she began licking up Dr. Shapiro's thighs, lapping up the cum around his cock and hand. She made her way onto the bed, licking the spots of cum on his chest and neck and face. She finished by tongue kissing the old man deeply. She looked up at me, during the kiss, as if for approval, or maybe to see if I was jealous. And I bit my lip. It was sexy watching that eighteen year old sex-kitten making out with a seventy year old man, dressed like a reject from the Village People!

I chuckled to myself and turned back to Sondra. I grabbed her by the base of the ponytail at the top of her head and pulled her head back. I brusquely said, "Open." She didn't move. Her lips remained sealed, and the hint of a grin appeared at the corner of her mouth. I reached down and slapped her face, in the flesh of her cheek. I didn't hit her jaw. It wasn't hard. It didn't sting my fingers, but in made that sharp, "SLAP," sound. "Open your fucking mouth, Cunt!" I demanded. This was pushing things farther than the slap. Sunny had once told me that she hates being called names like "Slut," or "Cunt," except when she is in the throes of passion. She once warned me, "You had better be buried balls deep in my pussy before you start calling me names." I was breaking that rule. But, I felt like Sunny was being intentionally defiant, trying to see how far I would press my Dominance and her submission. I felt like I was in a small boat out on rough seas, because Sunny has way more experience at this game than me.

I jerked on her ponytail. "Your response is, 'Yes, Master,' then you open your fucking mouth! Or I will give up on you, and just use Nurse Nancy for the rest of the night. And you'll content yourself with listening to her screams of pain and delight all fucking night, Little One. You'll stay blindfolded, just imagining what is happening to her." I rubbed the purple head of my cock against Sunny's closed lips.

Sunny cocked her head from side to side. Nobody said anything. Terri and Dr. Shapiro paused. Amethyst and Sally paused. Even Nurse Nancy, who was underneath Sunny, sucking on her nipples, paused. Nobody was looking at us directly. But I could feel that we were the focus of attention for everyone in the room. The tension was palpable. It was like the room was holding it's breath, wondering how this power-play would turn out.

I hesitated. Maybe Sunny sensed that. She's very intuitive. Because, she didn't say anything. No, "Yes, Master." Nothing. But at that moment, she opened her mouth and covered her teeth with her lips, an invitation for me to fuck her face. At least, I took it that way. I plunged my cock in her mouth, right to the back of her throat. She gagged, and tears came down from inside the blindfold. An animalistic hunger and fury took over me. I just grunted, "Take it! Take it! Take it, Bitch! That's right. In your fucking throat!"

I was distracted by Sunny humming on my cock. It felt good, until I realized it was, "Happy Birthday To You"! It was a Yellow Card. I withdrew my cock. It was covered with slobber. I said, "Do you need a chance to breath, Slut?"

Sunny coughed and gagged. She cleared her throat. She said, "It's not that. Without leaning my head on the pillow, the rope on the binder is putting too much stress on my shoulders when you hold my head up. I'm about to dislocate a shoulder, Sir."

"Oh, shit," I said. And I unceremoniously dropped Sunny's head back on the pillow. I got up on the bed behind her and leaned forward. My raging boner nestled in the cleft of her ass. The rhythmic pulse of the electro-stim patches on her ass made her cheeks clutch at my cock. It felt great! But I wasn't focused on that. The rope going from the end of the arm binder over the beam above us got in the way. Still, I leaned and undid the buckles on the black leather arm binder, starting at the wrist and moving up past Sunny's elbows. I pulled at the end of the binder and Sunny wriggled her arms until she was free. The rope still hung in my face. I turned and pulled at the other end of the rope. It was only slip-knotted to the headboard. I pulled on that. I should have done that to start. It would have made getting the arm-binder undone easier. Oh well, live and learn. I pulled the rope down from over the rafter, and then tossed the rope and binder off the bed.

Sunny shook her arms one at a time, trying to get the blood flow back into them normally, I suppose. Then she put both hands on the mattress and arched her back like a cat. She said, "I'm sorry, Master. It's been a long time since I've been in a serious stress position. I'm out of practice."