The Blue Life Ch. 36: Sunny's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her lower back, and Sunny moaned and purred. I leaned forward to rub her shoulders and my cock slipped down and aligned itself with her pussy. Sunny pressed herself back, and my cock slipped into the warm, tight, wetness or her pussy. I could feel her pussy lips contract around my cock, welcoming me, pulling me deeper inside.

I groaned.

Sunny said, "I'm sorry, Master. I didn't ask if I could take your cock inside me. I just need you to fuck me so badly." Her pussy lips "sucked" at my cock. I marveled at the muscle control, especially considering that her glutes were still being rhythmically contracted by the electro-stim patches on her ass.

I held Sunny's hips and pulled back, until just the head of my cock was inside the hot velvet furnace of her cunt. God, how I wanted to just slam my dick inside her! I tried to calm my voice. I asked slowly, "Who is in control here, Baby Girl?"

Sunny "looked" over her shoulder with her blindfold still on. The grin on her face showed me that she knew what her pussy was doing to my dick, that I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. She taunted me, "Tell me you don't want to just fuck the shit out of me, Robbie!"

I spanked her ass hard. As I pulled my hand back, my thumb caught on one of the wires coming off one of the stim-patches and pulled it half-off. I smoothed it back in place with my fingers. I shouted, "Good Girls get their Master's cock, Bad Girls get punished!"

"What if I want to get both fucked and spanked, Robbie?" Sunny sneered.

I said, "Then you'll have to beg for that, like a good, little Baby Slut."

"Spank me, Robbie!"

I held her tight.

"Fuck me, Robbie! Fuck this Slut, now!" And she tried to rock back onto my cock. But, I just pushed with my hands, and actually drew my cock back so that only the tip was touching the entrance to her pussy.

"No! Please, Robbie, no! I want it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I need your cock! I want it all!"

I raised my left hand this time, being more careful of the wires and spanked Sunny's other ass cheek. I said, "Does it matter what you want, Baby Girl? You're here for my pleasure. And I will fuck your mouth, pussy, ass, feet, hands or whatever I want, however I want. And you will give me every pleasure at my demand, Slut."

Sunny bowed her head and quietly said, "Yes, Robbie."

I pushed away from Sunny and muttered. "Fuck it. I've been hard and haven't cum in hours, and I need to get off. Nancy-Kitten! I need your mouth!" I leaned and touched Nancy's leg. She had been on her back, lying underneath Sunny's chest, licking my girlfriend's nipples.

Sunny said, "But, you just fucked Nancy. How could you not have cum? I heard you on the stairs!"

"I was saving my cum for your ass, Whore," I growled. I was angry.

"But, Terri said you met a girl in a park and she sucked your cock," Sunny continued.

"And I didn't cum there either. I don't owe you any explanations, Slut!" And I spanked Sunny's ass again.

"Yes. Robbie, yes. Spank me! Fuck me! Use me," Sunny begged.

Nancy came and stood next to me. I looked up and touched her face, and said, "Take me in your mouth, Kitten. Use your hands if you like. Be creative. Don't hold back. I just need to cum."

Nancy looked to Sunny then back at me. She frowned, but she said, "Yes, Daddy-Sir." Then she bent and took me in her mouth. Her technique isn't great. She could actually use some lessons from Sunny or Sally.

Sunny heard this and started crying, "Oh, God! No! Robbie, Daddy, Master! Master, please! I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm such a bitch. Please, Daddy! I need your cock! Master, I need your cum! Please, Sir, use me! Use me instead! Please, I'm begging. I'm begging, Daddy." Sunny sounded genuine.

I touched Nancy's face and guided her to stand. I whispered in her ear, "I love your mouth, Kitten. You would have made me cum for sure. But, I want you to go make Sunny eat you to orgasm while I fuck her in the ass. Can you do that for me, Kitten?"

Nancy's eyes went wide. She stammered, "Uhm. I don't know, Sir. Daddy? Really? I mean, I've never done anything-."

I whispered, "Sunny has been a very bad student. She's at detention getting special punishment and instruction from her Teacher. That's you. And the Principal. That's me. Understand, Kitten? This isn't you doing this, Nancy, it's the Teacher."

Nancy giggled and her face brightened up. "Really? Oh my. I'll try, Daddy. Gods!" She walked around front of Sunny. Nancy grabbed Sunny by the ponytail and tipped her head up. Nancy said, "You've been a very naughty girl."

Sunny said, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Naughty Girls get punished and Good Girls get rewarded."

"Yes, Ma'am. How will I be punished?"

Nancy waved her arms and looked at me for help. Then she blurted. "Well, I'm the Substitute Teacher today. The Head of the Class. So you are going to give me head! You're going to lick my, uh...juice box, and make my...honey flow." She giggled and whispered to me, "I'm sorry, Principal-Sir. I'm not very good at talking dirty."

I smiled. "You're doing fine, Kitten."

Nancy leaned her pelvis over the side of the bed and jerked Sunny's head toward her crotch. "Just eat my dried up old snatch, you filthy Sex-Pot Student!"

Sunny submissively said, "Yes, Ma'am. Then she said, "Daddy? Master? What are you going to do?"

I spanked her ass three more times, hard. Then I said, "You will be punished, Baby Girl, for sassing your Master."

"I was jealous, Sir."

"That's no excuse, Slut. So, I'm going to put on a condom and claim your submission by fucking your ass. First slowly. Then hard and fast until I cum."

"Daddy? Master? Robbie, please? This first time. I want you to take me bareback. I want nothing between us. I want to really feel the flesh of you stab into me, Sir."

I said, "But, you told me..."

Sunny nodded. "I know what I said. I just want to break the rules this time, Sir. Please, Daddy? Take my ass. Make me yours. Nothing between us."

"I love you, Sunny."

"I love you too, Robbie, Daddy, I mean, Master. You don't even know how much."

My heart warmed. "Eat your Teacher's pussy. Make her cum. And I will punish you and take your ass, Slut."

"Yes, Master," she said, and turned back to Nancy. Sunny got down on her elbows, so her head was at a better angle and began servicing her "Teacher."

I grabbed Sunny's hips and slid the full length of my cock into the warm, tight wetness of her slick pussy. She groaned, but continued to lick Nurse Nancy. Nancy had closed her eyes and was rolling her hips in a very sexy way. I'd never seen a woman getting head while standing, at least not from this angle, usually I'm the one on my knees giving head. And I'd never seen a woman roll her hips like that in reaction. It was hot. I fucked Sunny faster and spanked her ass. I could feel myself speeding headlong toward my orgasm, only a few seconds into fucking her. Seriously, it had been less than thirty seconds, maybe forty five seconds at the most, and I was going to lose it and blow my load.

I pulled out, and Sunny whimpered into Nancy's pussy. I pinched my dick, just under the glans to stave off cumming. I can't remember where I learned that trick, but, thankfully it worked this time. I needed to creatively punish Sunny for sassing her Master. I felt like this was a test in our relationship, a test of my Dominance as her Master, a test that I was failing miserably.

I saw the nipple clips that I had taken off of Nancy. I got off the bed and picked one up. It had a screw on one side, for adjusting the tension of the clip. I clipped it to a fleshy part of my wrist and adjusted the tension. Then, I bent down and got underneath Sunny. She's got a beautiful pussy. I love the shape of her lips the beautiful color variations. Maybe that was her Latina heritage. But, the flower of her cunt was just unlike any woman's I know. The smell of her is amazing too. I love that she's not completely bare, but has a perfectly trimmed, neat, little bush. Not a landing strip. Just a lovely tuft of pussy hair. I ran my fingers through that hair, and pulled back the hood of Sunny's clitoris. I clipped the end of the nipple clamp right to Sunny's clit.

She bent down and "looked" at me. She couldn't see anything, because she was still wearing her blindfold. But she said, "Oh, Daddy, what are you doing?"

I didn't know what to say. Because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing either! Then an idea came to me. I wanted to stimulate Sunny's clit with the electro-stim, while I was fucking her ass! That seemed like such a sexy concept. But, I didn't want to connect the other lead to Sunny's pussy lips, or her nipple. So, I lifted my balls and connected the other lead to the base of my shaft, behind my nut sack. I have to admit that the pinch from the clamp hurt a bit, but it was also stimulating, very exciting. I grabbed the electro-stim box controls and climbed up behind Sunny.

I turned the controls on the electro-stim box done to zero, to make Sunny's ass stop dancing. I slowly pulled the large, purple butt plug from her ass. She puffed with effort and groaned as a the largest part of the plug moved past her sphincter. It eased out with a whispered "pop." It left her anus gaping and inviting. I said, "I love you so much. Your asshole looks so delicious. I want to lick it."

Sunny backed away from Nancy's pussy and said, "Daddy, don't! The lube I use tastes horrible, and it will leave a nasty aftertaste in your mouth for a long time. Please, just fuck my ass, Master! Please! I need you inside me, Master!"

I plugged the wires connected onto the clamps on Sunny's clit and my dick into an empty bay on the electro-stim box next to the wires controlling the clenching of Sunny's ass. I said, "That's right, Kitten. I am your Master. Don't you forget it. I am the Master of your mouth, your sex and your ass, Whore!"

I pressed my cock to her asshole and slipped inside. There wasn't much resistance, because the plug she'd had in was thicker than my cock. But Sunny ass was even warmer and tighter than her pussy.

Sunny groaned into Nancy's pussy.

Beads of sweat had broken out on Nancy's forehead. She pulled on Sunny's ponytail and said, "You like that, don't you, Slut? You like taking the Principal's cock deep in your nasty hole."

Sunny replied, "Yes, Teacher. I do. I love it! Can I make you cum, Mistress? You're close, I can feel it."

Nancy looked up at me. "Can I cum, uh, Principal McMillan? Please, Sir?"

Sunny said, "I have her right on the edge, Principal Daddy."

I said, "Yes, Kitten. Curve your fingers inside your Teacher and lick her until she cums. Then, bring her back to the edge until she begs me to cum again, or to stop."

Nancy groaned, "Oh, God!"

Sunny chuckled, "Yes, Daddy."

I turned the stim controls back where they were, up to around sixty percent. The rhythmic, timed clenching of Sunny's ass muscles felt fantastic. But, I didn't feel anything in my cock from the clamp there. I didn't think Sunny could feel anything other than the pressure from the clamp on her clit.

I turned the controls back to Zero, and I unplugged the clamps from the muscle stimulation bank and back into the shock bank. Then I switched the pattern and tempo on the shock bank to match the muscle stim bank. I turned the muscle stim bank back up to where it had been before, around sixty percent. Then, I slowly started turning up the intensity on the clamps. At around twenty percent, I thought I started to feel a tiny tingle. At about forty percent, it started to feel pretty good. I could feel a little buzz run down my dick. And it felt like Sunny's ass was grabbing my dick and squeezing it in rhythm. I started fucking her in time with the pulses. It felt fucking awesome.

I turned my head, and Sophie was spooned in behind Sally. Sophie was cupping and caressing Sally's massive tits and playing with her giant nipples. Sophie was also kissing the back of Sally's neck. Sally had a dreamy expression on her face, enjoying the afterglow of her many orgasms, but she was obviously enjoying watching Sunny and me fuck too.

Next to them, Terri was riding Dr. Shapiro's face. She was goading him on, "That's right. Oh, fuck, you Fucker. Jam that finger up my ass! Eat me! Eat me! Pig! Yes! Fuck yes, you filthy old man! I'm gonna cum on your fucking face! Cum on your fuckin' face! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I could tell she was close.

I said, "Terri-Kitten?"

Terri looked up at me, and her face fell. Her eyes went wide. She said, "Oh, fuck!" She bit her lip and tried to hold back. She begged, "Oh fuck, Daddy! It's almost too late. I forgot to ask. Can I cum? Can I cum? Oh please, oh fuck, Master. Shit. Please? Please!"

I calmly said, "Four, three, two, one. Cum now, Terri! Give in to the pleasure. Cum all over Dr. Shapiro's face!"

Terri screamed like a tea-kettle. A high-pitched keening sound and came. She didn't squirt. But her juices flowed from her and covered the old man's face.

That set off Nancy! She growled and bucked into Sunny's face. She came so hard that she fell backwards and ended up sitting on the floor, panting.

Throughout this I was fucking Sunny's ass to the tempo set by electro-stim box. I could feel the pressure building in my cock and balls, but it was different. It didn't feel like I was on the edge of cumming. I just felt like I could fuck like a machine...forever. I increased the tempo on the stim-box and increased my tempo as well.

Sunny moaned, "Daddy, what did you do? This feels so different! Can I touch my clit, Master? I think I'm on the edge of cumming. Oh, Robbie. What did you do?"

I could see Sunny panting and fucking back into me in time with the electro-stim box. I wanted us to cum together. I said, "You can't touch your clit, Baby Girl. And hold off cumming until your Daddy cums. Do you want me to cum on your back or fill your ass, Slut?"

Sunny tipped her head back, lost in the sensations. Then her demeanor suddenly changed. She said, "Oh, fuck. No. No. No. Oh, shit. Fuck. Yellow Card. Yellow Card, Daddy!"

I switched the electro-stim box off and paused in my fucking. I said, "What's wrong, Sunny?"

Sunny was shaking her head back and forth. "Oh shit! Pull out, pull out! Pull out! Oh fuck. I'm sorry, Daddy! Pull out, now!"

I pulled out. Sunny reached up and snatched the blindfold off her face. She had a desperate look on her face and tears in her eyes. She said, "Shit-shit-shit! I'll never make it downstairs. Oh, Jesus! Robbie, hand me that trash can!"

I grabbed the large, metal trash can, the kind I associate with school classrooms. It just a bit of paper trash in the bottom. I pulled it over next to the bed, near Sunny. Sunny got off the bed. She had a pained look on her face. She put her hands on the edge of the trash can and squatted over it. She said, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This has never happened before." Then she began shitting in the wastepaper basket!

I crawled over behind Sunny on the bed. I tried to tenderly embrace her from behind. I whispered, "It's alright, Baby Girl. It's alright."

Sunny was still crying. "I should have cleaned myself out. Maybe an enema. But, I went to the bathroom downstairs. This has never happened before. Oh, shit! It's just been so long since I've done anal." Her guts emptied into the basket. "I'm so fucking embarrassed." The smell was sweet and pungent, but not disgusting.

I slid my hand down her belly until my fingers touched the clamp on Sunny's clit. I took the clamp off and began to slowly rub Sunny's clit. Immediately she stiffened. She said, "Daddy? My clit! Oh, fuck! I was so close before. You're gonna make me cum, Daddy! Please, don't make me cum. I don't want to cum while I'm shitting. Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't make me! Oh, shit!"

I kissed Sunny's ear and whispered, "Your orgasms belong to me, Baby Girl." I increased the pressure with my fingers on Sunny's clit. "Look around. Everybody's watching you shitting and cumming. Cum for me now, Baby Girl. Cum for your Master, now!"

Sunny groaned and farted, really loud. Then she shouted, "Goddammit, you motherfucker! I'm cumming! Ahh! Fugh! I've never been so fucking humiliated! Fuck! I'm cumming so damn hard! Fuck! I HATE you, Robbie! Shit! Don't believe me! I love you, Daddy! I've just never felt like this. What the fuck is going on?"

The others had gathered around Sunny and I. Dr. Shapiro bent down. At first I thought he was fondling my balls, but then I felt him take the clamp off the base of my cock. He held it up in front of my face. He said, "Where was the other clamp connected, Robert?"

I looked at him and was confused for a second. Then I said, "The other one was connected to Sunny's clit. I wanted to make an electrical connection between my cock and Sunny's clit."

Dr. Shapiro's tone got louder and more stern. "While you were fucking Mistress Sondra in the ass, Sir?"

I shook my head, "No." But I said, "Yes? I mean, was there something wrong with that?"

Dr. Shapiro slapped himself in the forehead. "Oh, God! I shouldn't have gotten out the box. It's all my fault. You've never played with this before."

I said, "I thought the box was exciting. And I loved the way Sunny's ass grabbed at my cock while I was fucking her."

Dr. Shapiro shook his head. "But, the rectum is a muscle, Robert. The colon is a muscle. While you were sending a tingle through your penis to Mistress Sondra's clitoris, you were also electrically stimulating her rectum and bowel. That's what made her lose control."

I hung my head. I was so ashamed. I whispered to Sunny, "Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Baby Girl. I really fucked up. I didn't mean to give you the shits, Baby."

Sunny laughed, "You are lucky that you're so goddamned cute, motherfucker." Then she turned her head and kissed my cheek. I turned my head and we kissed. Then Sunny loudly farted again. She swore, "Fucker!"

I laughed, but I still was red-faced with shame. I turned to Sophie and said, "Do you know where the towels are?" She nodded. I said, "I need some clean towels at the end of the bed." I looked to Terri, and said, "There's a box of baby wipes on top of the fridge. Get that." Sunny's room doesn't have running water, so she keeps baby wipes to wash up and for spills that won't clean up with paper towels.

I helped Sunny stand, and I brought her over to the end of the bed. I sat her down on the clean towel. Then I knelt in front of her and got out a baby wipe.

"What are you doing?" Sunny asked.

"Baby, Daddy is going to clean you up. Spread your legs and raise up your knees."

Sunny didn't move. She just said, "Robbie, you don't have to do that."

I looked to Sally and Sophie. I said. "Raise up her legs and hold them. I'm going to wipe this Baby Girl's butt."

Both women said, "Yes, Daddy," at the same time, and they spread Sunny's legs and held them up. I used three baby wipes to clean Sunny. I threw them in the trash can. I cleaned up Sunny. I was careful, because her ass and thighs were crosshatched with red lines from where she had been whipped with a crop. I would have to put some of Sunny's Dermablend cream on the welts later. I'm not into scat or shit-play or whatever. Sure, I'm a kinky SOB, but I draw the line somewhere. But, I had to admit that wiping my girlfriend's ass, cleaning her butt like she was a baby, that was so intimate and exciting. My cock throbbed, and I wasn't even touching it. I told Dr. Shapiro, "Find a garbage bag and cover this trash can. Then just put it in the storage room across the hall. And I'll throw the whole thing out later."

Sunny complained, "Don't throw it out. I like that can."

Sophie volunteered, "Then I will clean it up and scrub it out later, Sondra. OK?"

Sunny said, "You don't have to do that, Sofe."

Sophie bent down and kissed Sunny on the lips and said, "Quiet, Mistress."