The Blue Life Ch. 36: Sunny's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny said, "I'm sorry I fucked everything up, Robbie. You didn't even cum."

I said, "I'm the one who fucked up, Love." I bent down and swirled my tongue around Sunny's clean asshole. She gasped. She was right, that special lube Sunny has tastes terrible! I didn't care. I probed her ass with my tongue.

Sunny put her head back. She said, "Daddy, don't. I just-I just-oh, fuck, I'm not clean, Master."

I said, "I just wiped you clean, Kitten. I'm proving that I did a good job too. But, you're right. This lube tastes like crap."

Sunny giggled, "I warned you, Robbie."

"That you did. Now, scoot up on the bed."

"Why?"

"Because wiping your beautiful butt and licking your cute little pucker has made me forget that I fucked up with your electro-box, and I'm hard as steel again, Baby Girl. So, Daddy needs to fuck your ass."

"But, Robbie, I'm not feeling great. And what if I have to poop again?"

I put a finger to her lips. "Shhhh. If that happens, we'll take another break. But, Daddy needs your ass, Baby Girl. Your ass is mine, and I will have it. I will go gently this time. And we'll be face to face. No blindfold. I want to look into my lover's eyes as I take your ass and make you fully mine."

I heard Sally whisper to someone, "Ahh. That's so sweet. He really loves her, y'know."

I put a pillow under Sunny's butt. I said, "I really do love you, y'know." I looked down at Sunny. Her makeup was a wreck. Messed up with tears and sweat. She still looked gorgeous. I held out my hand flat and just said, "Lube." Nurse Nancy squirted some lube into my hand. I lubed my cock, and my hand was joined by one of Nancy's as she brought even more lube to my cock and to Sunny's puckered sphincter. I turned and kissed Nancy and whispered, "Thank you." Then I placed the tip of my cock at Sunny's backdoor and pressed.

Sunny took a breath and relaxed. The head of my cock popped in. Sunny looked into my eyes and said, "I really love you too, Daddy. Make me yours."

I pressed myself deep inside my love. Fucking ass face to face feels different than going at it doggy-style. It's more intimate. I think the angle is better too. It feels awesome. It certainly felt awesome. I felt Sunny's ass grab my cock and squeeze it three times. I said, "Do you feel OK?"

Sunny smiled. "Yes, Master."

"Because I can feel your ass grabbing at my dick."

She smiled. "I'm just hugging you with my butt, because I love you."

"Yeah? Well, it feels fantastic. But, you're gonna make me shoot in about fifteen seconds if you keep that up. Do you want that?"

The pace of her squeezing increased. So the pace of my fucking increased. I said, "On your belly or in your ass, Baby Girl. Where should Daddy cum?"

"In my ass, Daddy. Fill my fucking, slutty, whore ass!"

"Then kiss me, Sunny. I love you, and I'm about to cum!"

"No fucking way, Sir! That lube on your lips tastes gross!" And she laughed really hard.

I said, "Kiss me, Slut!" And I laughed too, and that made me cum at the same time. My balls tightened up and I shot a huge load. I saw stars and nearly passed out. I leaned down and kissed Sunny deeply. She fought it for a second, then kissed me back. Our tongues played with each other. We tasted god awful! It was a wonderful kiss.