The Blue Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ultimately I concluded that notwithstanding the moral ambiguity of the whole event, my twisted libido really wanted more of the same. Okay, okay, maybe there was nothing ambiguous about it from a moral perspective, but I really wanted to see more of Sheila's sexual acrobatics, and I convinced myself that she probably wanted to show me more. If a voyeur is watching an exhibitionist, that is no harm, no foul for both parties, I told myself in a masterpiece of rationalization of my sketchy conduct.

By the time I returned home, I had come up with a plan. I concluded that I couldn't simply catch Sheila at the water cooler and ask her to meet me in the park for another mutual masturbation session. That would be too much of a concession to her of how sexy I thought she was. She had enough power over me as my boss' secretary. An admission that I wanted to watch her cum again would give her even more power. I had to do this in a way that created at least a plausible argument she wanted it as much as I did. It would be even better if she proposed a tryst in the park, but I was too horny to just sit around and wait for her to make the next move. So I had developed a plan that I hoped would have the necessary ambiguity.

The day after I returned to the office I slipped the cum stained blue panties into an interoffice mail envelope addressed to Sheila, omitting any return address. I dropped a note into the envelope written with words in varying type faces cut from a magazine (like a ransom note I thought), sealed the envelope, and dropped it in the interoffice mail after liberally applying confidential stickers to the envelope. This was not a piece of mail that I wanted to see go astray. The note said, "Same time, same place, this Thursday." My theory was that if she confronted me with the panties, I could deny having sent them to her, because there was nothing in or on the envelope that tied it to me. (Okay, my logic was flaky since she knew I had the panties and they were covered with my cum, but, what the hell, it was the best I could come up with after two or three scotches on the plane back to town the night before). I really wanted to watch her masturbate again so I had to come up with something. That wasn't all I wanted to do, but I focused on her conduct and did my best to ignore what I knew I would be doing as I watched her.

I walked by Sheila's desk a couple of times on Thursday morning and was completely ignored by her. She even brought a file down to my office and simply handed it to me with no suggestion in her speech or demeanor that there was anything out of the ordinary between us. As lunch time approached, I was in a quandary. Would she show up? Or, would she send the cops to arrest a pervert. Given her conduct the prior week, I doubted the latter, but I was still more than a little worried about the possibility. As noon approached, I decided that I just had to show up at the little glade and find out what she would do in response to my message.

I was nervous, very nervous, but I was also very horny. My dick felt like a log in my trousers. If this worked . . .

I got to the glade in the park a little earlier than the appointed time. No Sheila. So, she wasn't going to play, I thought with disappointment. Then I heard a noise from the other side of the gully. My heart, and my prick, jumped as I spied Sheila tottering down the walkway in her sexy high-heeled shoes.

She was carrying a bag, which she set on the table. She pulled a blanket out of the bag and carefully spread it on the ground next to the table, making sure all the corners were fully stretched out. She took a long careful look around, as if to confirm that she was alone. Then she began to slowly and tantalizingly disrobe, beginning by slowly opening her blouse, one button at a time. In between addressing each button she did that sexy thing she had done in my office, sucking on her fingers or nails, as though she was uncertain about going any further, but she just couldn't resist.

It wasn't long before the blouse was fully unbuttoned. She paused and looked around, again as if to confirm that she was alone, and then slipped her blouse off, folded it, and set it on the table. I smiled at her act, because she knew damn well that she was not alone. She knew that there was a pervert with a rock hard cock watching her from someplace near by.

Just to make sure she knew, I deliberately stepped on the same branch that had spooked her the first time. When it snapped and she looked up, I rattled the bushes a bit to make sure she knew where I was. At first she looked startled. Then she smiled smugly while looking straight at the bushes where I was concealed. The smile, said, "Yes, I know you're there, you pervert."

Next she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She took her time shedding it, cupping her breasts through the thin material as the straps slid slowly off her shoulders. Finally she let the bra drop away from her tits and placed it on the table with her blouse.

Oh those tits! They were so sexy. I wanted to bury my face between them, or even better, bury my cock between them and let her titty-fuck me until I squirted cum up onto her chin and face that would drip down onto those delicious tits.

She stood leaning against the end of the table, naked from the waist up, arching her back and neck so that her long dark hair almost reached the table and her full tits were pointed skyward. My dick, which I had liberated from my trousers when she first started to disrobe, twitched on its own. I was as hard as I had ever been.

Sheila held that position for a few moments, enjoying the sun on her naked breasts. She massaged them and tweaked the nipples, just as she had the prior week. Eventually she stood and turned her back to me as she bent over to look for something in her bag. As she did so, her nice round firm ass, still clad in her sexy tight skirt, stuck out from her body and was pointed straight at me. Shit, how I wanted to fuck that ass!

Rising up from her survey of the bag's contents, she again took the look around that said, "Oh, I hope no pervert is watching me." I smiled, knowing that her routine was all for my benefit. Seeming satisfied, she reached behind herself and unzipped the skirt, letting it fall slowly off her hips and into a small puddle of cloth around her feet. Fuck! She was naked underneath the dress! Had she been naked beneath her dress all morning at work? That horny slut! She had been sitting there behind her desk with no panties on while she pretended to ignore me, knowing she was going to do this in a couple of hours. I loved it. She was as into this as I was.

She kicked off the dress and then bent over to pick it up, carefully positioning herself so that her ass was pointed directly at me. As she leaned over to pick up the dress, she spread her legs enough to give me a good view of her naked pussy. Just as she had taken time looking to assure herself there was no pervert to watch her, she now took her time picking up her dress to make sure that the pervert she knew was there got a good view of her wet slippery cunt.

She stood turning to face me and used both hands to resume fondling her tits. She was smiling with pleasure and looking down at her hands as they alternated between raising her breasts up and tracing a finger tip around each breast in an ever tightening circle until she reached the nipple and pinched between the thumb and fore finger. This continued for several minutes while she rubbed her ass against the smooth edge of the picnic table.

While all of this had been going on, I was slowly stroking my cock.

Moving the bag aside, she sat down on the blanket. She stretched out with her feet facing me with her legs slightly spread and lay there briefly, enjoying her nudity and the warm sun. She must do this regularly, I thought noticing that there were no tan lines on her lithe olive toned body. Eventually she resumed her massage of her tits and then slid a hand down over her stomach until it reached her pussy. As she did this she pulled her knees up towards her head so she had her feet flat on the ground with her legs spread wide apart exposing a wet slippery looking pussy. She used the fingers of the hand that had abandoned her breast to spread her outer lips and begin to massage the inner lips of her pussy. Then she took the fingers up to her mouth and sucked the juices off of them. As she did that she raised her head up so she was looking directly at me. She winked at me as she sucked on a finger, just as she had in my office. Returning a hand to her pussy, she slipped two fingers inside herself. Sheila slowly turned the fingers around so they were massaging the inside of her cunt. Occasionally she would flick her now prominently extended clit with her thumb, which made her whole body jump.

It was so fucking erotic watching her. I had to work to restrain myself to insure that my masturbation didn't reach a climax before she did. Occasionally I would reach down further and roll my balls in a hand and then press the flesh between my balls and my ass to pressure my prostrate gland. The head of my dick was slick with pre-cum.

Suddenly Sheila sat up, leaning back on her hands. Her legs, those long, luscious, sexy legs, were still spread widely with one fully extended and the other bent at the knee. She gave me another lascivious look that said, "You haven't seen anything yet, you horny bastard." Then she reached into the bag sitting next to her and pulled out yet another surprise—a vibrator shaped like a cock, but a bit bigger than most. She held the dildo up to her face staring straight at me as she licked it. I so wished it would have been my cock she was licking like that. Finally she engulfed the dildo in her mouth, giving it a tasty looking blowjob. So much pre-cum had leaked from the head of my cock that I could use it as a lubricant for my entire dick.

She pulled the dildo from her mouth and used her other hand to make a jerking motion while she silently mouthed the words, "Are you jerking off?" I responded by stirring the bushes one more time, and Sheila responded by silently mouthing, "Good." I swear it was the first time the bitch had ever smiled at me. She was clearly enjoying herself.

I saw her twist the base of the dildo and I heard the vibrator start to hum. She was lying flat on her back with her legs extended and spread wide as she reached down with it and rubbed it vertically between the outer lips of her pussy. Her face contorted with passion as the vibrations reached her clit. Then she slowly inserted the dildo into her pussy. My dick was hard as a brick. I continued to stroke it slowly to avoid tipping myself over into an orgasm.

At first she just lay there with the buzzing vibrator fully inserted in her pussy. Then she pulled her knees up and began to lift her hips and stroke the vibrator in and out of her cunt. The hand not on the vibrator was pulling on one tit and then the other and her face was clearly showing the strain of resisting the orgasm she was on the edge of.

As she increased the pace at which she was fucking herself with the dildo, I increased the pace of my stroking. Suddenly she stopped and sat up again. She pulled the dildo out and brought it back up to her mouth to lick and suck as she looked straight at me with the most lascivious look I have ever seen on a woman's face. She turned around so she was on her knees, with her face on the ground and her ass with its dripping pussy pointed at me. Reaching around behind herself, she began fucking herself with the dildo again.

Fuck, this was erotic. I could tell she was close to her climax. With each stroke of the dildo Sheila pushed back with her hips like she was fucking a man who was stroking her cunt with his hot hard cock. I could hear her moaning and softly crying. I picked up the pace on my own stroking, knowing that I could release myself in tandem with her at any moment now. Then I saw her stiffen and push the dildo hard and deep into her cunt. She emitted a sharp cry and continued to hold that position as her orgasm ripped through her. At the same time my prick erupted a stream of cum onto the bushes in front of me, and then another, and another. I groaned quietly as the last shot escaped.

As Sheila's orgasm subsided she collapsed onto her side. She lay there for several moments and then rolled over onto her back and sat up again, still with her legs spread wide. She turned off the vibrator as she looked up at me and mouthed the words, "Did you cum?" I shook the bushes again to respond that I had and I was still there watching.

Sheila reached into the bag again and brought out the blue panties, using them to wipe the dildo clean. She put the dildo back in the bag and conspicuously tossed the panties towards me, landing on the grass just off her blanket.

I watched her get dressed in her work clothes again, still with no panties, while I stuffed my shrunken, satiated dick back into my trousers. She carefully folded her blanket and returned it to the bag and then casually strode back up the hill, leaving the blue panties on the grass.

As soon as she was gone, I stepped out of my hiding place, retrieved the panties, and started to head back to work. What's the rush, I thought. I didn't have anything scheduled until 2:30, so I sat down on the bench and leaned back with the sun on my face. I just sat there enjoying the sun and playing back the movie in my head of the erotic scene I had just witnessed. The more I thought about Sheila's performance, the harder my dick got, and I soon found myself fondling it through my trousers.

Damn, I realized I was still horny. I had told myself I wasn't going to jack off in the park this time, but that resolution had disappeared as I watched Sheila's performance. Now I was leaning back against the bench in the warm sun thinking about how erotic the whole experience had been, and I could feel my dick growing in response. Normally I'm not a guy who gets hard and wants to cum again right after getting off, but that didn't seem to be the case today. The longer I sat there and reflected on what had just happened, the hornier I got. Finally I sat up and looked first at my watch and then around me. It was silent and empty. No one in sight. I knew I should go back to work since it was nearly 1:30, but that made it even less likely that someone would be wandering into this remote section of the park.

I began stroking my now fully erect prick through my trousers while I continued to replay Sheila's performance in my mind. Finally, I took another furtive look around me and then released my prick from my trousers. I leaned back again and began to stroke it, slowly and with just the amount of pressure it loved. I couldn't decide which was more erotic—playing back Sheila's performance or just the sensation of slowly stroking my cock in the warm sun in this semi-public situation. Since I had already climaxed less than half an hour ago, I felt no need to rush to another climax. I closed my eyes and slowly stroked my prick. After several minutes I felt a trickle of precum sliding down the side. I slathered my hand in it and used it to enhance the sensation. Now I was beginning to feel more urgency, more focus on my need to get off again and less on the overall nastiness of what I was doing.

Finally, after maybe fifteen minutes of masturbating in the sun in the little glade in the park, I decided it was time to make myself cum. I picked up Sheila's panties from the park bench in my left hand and began to really stroke my cock with my right. It didn't take long. After about ten rapid strokes I could feel my balls tensing up and the beginning of the surge of cum up my shaft. I was amazed at how much cum I had managed to generate in the short time since I had watched Sheila masturbating. I was holding Sheila's blue panties in front of my prick and below it to catch my cum, but the first shot went well over and past them, luckily missing my trousers on my outstretched legs. There were two more shots that I captured in the panties. I rubbed the sides of panties together so all of my cum was fully absorbed.

I lay back totally enervated and panting from my second climax in half an hour. It was then of course that good sense kicked in and I thought, what the fuck am I doing? I quickly stuffed my mostly shrunken prick back in my trousers, zipped up, and headed back to the office with the panties tucked in my jacket pocket and my guilt meter running at redline. Funny thing though, once I was out of the glade and safely back up in the mainstream part of the park, I noticed that no one was paying the slightest bit of attention to me. With that, my guilt rapidly subsided, and I was telling myself how fucking erotic the whole experience had been. By the time I was back to the office I was already thinking about what we could do next, and how I could arrange it so it was as much Sheila's initiative as mine.

As I walked past Sheila's desk she looked up at me with a smile and asked, "Did you have a pleasant lunch? You were longer than I expected."

I so wanted to ask her what she was wearing for panties, but there was just no way to do that in the office.

* * * * *

Our meetings in the glade over lunch hour became a regular weekly event that summer, initiated each week by my interoffice mail transmittal of the blue panties in a confidential envelope with a note proposing the date and time of our next tryst. Nothing was ever said in the office by either of us about our bizarre conduct, but Sheila was my boss' secretary, so we couldn't act like total strangers. We did talk to each other, but neither of us acknowledged what was going on between us. In addition Sheila continued to be her usual bitchy self, acting like she was God's gift to mankind and treating me like she was my boss as opposed to his secretary. In fact my boss treated me better than Sheila did. Of course Sheila's one redeeming quality was that she had a body that men would kill each other over, which she seemed happy to share with me, at least visually.

The whole situation was driving me crazy. First, I had real misgivings about the propriety of our dangerous voyeur/exhibitionist conduct. Every time we went to the park and got each other off, I came away thinking about how wrong our conduct was and vowing it was the last time. At the same time I was more then ready to acknowledge to myself how fucking sexy each encounter was and how much I enjoyed it. Once I decided that it was a regular weekly thing, I took to refraining from any form of masturbation or other sexual activity to ensure that I would have a full load of cum in my body to blast into the brush or the blue panties. I was to say the least, very conflicted. I didn't think we should be doing it, but I didn't want to quit either.

What I really wanted to do, of course was to escalate the relationship to fucking, but that would pretty much require Sheila and I to acknowledge the relationship, and that didn't seem to be happening. When that tension was added to the fact that Sheila continued to dress in her usual oversexed, near slutty fashion at work, I was so horny most of the time that it was a miracle that I got any work done at all that summer.

In the second week of September, Sheila added a new twist to our routine. As usual, I sent her the panties on Monday with a note proposing that we "meet" in the park at the usual place over lunch hour on Thursday. Normally she didn't respond, but I went there without confirmation, and she always showed up. This time I got a response. On Tuesday, I found a confidential envelope in my mail. I carried it into my office and closed the door. Inside the envelope I found the blue panties and an anonymous note (constructed like my notes to Sheila from letters clipped from magazines and glued to the page). The note said, "Thursday lunch hour at the usual place is fine, but this time you're on the bench and I'm watching. Oh, and wear the blue panties!"