The Blue Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

No fucking way! I wasn't going to sit there in the glade and jack-off while Sheila watched me, and I sure as hell wasn't going to wear a pair of women's panties. This was just way too perverted. I quickly decided I would send the panties back to her with a note telling her that it had to be like we always do it. I took the panties home that evening, planning to write the rejection note to her perverted proposal.

The rest of the day, I kept thinking about Sheila's proposal and while I wasn't about to do it, the more I thought about it, the kinkier it seemed. I had a business dinner that night, so, by the time I got home, I had consumed a good bit of alcohol. I pulled out the panties and sat down at a desk to write an appropriate "not no, but hell no," note to Sheila. As I sat there staring at the panties and searching for the right phrasing for the note, the nastiest thought occurred to me, "I wonder how they would feel on my ass and on my inflated cock?" I picked them up and rubbed them against my skin. Very soft and slick.

"Yup, they would feel damn good," the perverse side of my brain thought.

"But you're not going to do it!" the puritan side of my brain said.

I went back and forth several times while I sipped a nightcap (not that I needed one) and the more I thought about it, the hornier I got. My dick was about three quarters engorged, and I hadn't even touched it.

Then my perverse side made the slippery slope proposal, "Let's just try them on and see how they feel." My inner pervert won the day with that idea. I quickly undressed and then pulled the blue panties up over my hips. They fit perfectly, which surprised me. Well they would have fit perfectly, had I not had a full erection. My cock was sticking out the top of the panties with a drip of glistening pre-cum on it.

"See, they don't fit." my puritan side said.

My perverse side just pushed my cock sidewise so that it was fully covered and pointed out how nice the smooth fabric felt as the end of my prick slid against it.

Shit, it does feel good, I thought.

"And this is really kinky!" my perverse side said.

My puritan side lapsed into silence at this point and I walked to a mirror to enjoy the kinky view of my hard cock bulging against the panties. As I stood before the mirror, I tried moving my cock around to different positions in the panties, enjoying as I did so the delicious friction between my cock and the panties. The perverse side of my brain had taken full control.

I sat in a chair before the mirror and watched myself as I began to stroke my cock through the panties. I was naked except for the panties and my cock was hard and dribbling precum. At first I kept it fully enclosed beneath the panties and slowly rubbed it through the soft slick cloth of the panties. Then I let the head peak out and used the fingers of one hand to swirl the continuing slow stream of precum over and around the engorged head while my other hand continued to stroke the shaft through the panties. Eventually I pushed the panties down to the base of my prick and stroked my shaft directly. I took my time doing this, watching the whole exercise in the mirror. I had watched myself masturbate in the mirror before and found it very erotic, but the blue panties took it to a whole new level of eroticism. Eventually I couldn't resist any longer. I sped up the strokes on my shaft until I could feel my balls tighten in anticipation of a climax. Then I just let it go. I couldn't believe I could generate that much cum as I shot stream after stream across the tile floor of the bathroom.

By the time I went to bed that evening, I had abandoned the whole notion of sending Sheila a rejection note. This was just going to be too nasty. It was no longer a question of whether I would do it. It was just a question of how I would go about it.

Now that I had decided to go along with Sheila's kinky scheme, my non-work thoughts the next day were rambling through various fantasies concerning how I was going to do it. Honest, I did get some work done, but I have to admit, my productivity was way down, given the time I spent on my opportunity to become a real exhibitionist.

By the next morning I had settled on a plan. When I got up, I showered and shaved. I put on the blue panties beneath a pair of Dockers. With a golf shirt and a pair of loafers, I looked just like I always did for work. No one would be able to tell that I was wearing Sheila's panties—well, they wouldn't be able to tell so long as my dick behaved, but every time I let my mind wander to our lunch hour plans it would get half erect and bulge under the Dockers. It was a tough morning.

A little before noon I grabbed my sack lunch and headed for the park. We had agreed to meet at 12:30, but I went to the glade a bit early. I sat at the picnic bench and ate my sandwich as I waited for Sheila. Actually, I wasn't sure how I would know she was there unless she rattled the bushes as I had when our roles were reversed. I had no idea what I would do if she didn't rattle the bushes. Should I just sit there and jack off with no one watching? God, I hoped no one would be watching if Sheila wasn't here. Was she just setting me up for some cop to come along and bust me for obscene conduct?

I was rapidly talking myself into packing up my lunch and leaving. Then I saw the bushes rattle right where I usually stood. She was there! My doubts evaporated. But now, would I really do it?

I sat there frozen for a good minute or two starring straight at Sheila (well I hoped it was Sheila). Then she rattled the bushes again, as if to say, "Come on. I did it for you. Now its your turn."

I let out a long breath that I had been holding. Okay it's show time, I thought, and as I made that decision I felt my dick begin to stir in my trousers, sliding against the slick soft blue panties as it grew.

I leaned back against the picnic table and stretched my legs out. By this time there was a visible lump in my trousers from my engorged cock. I turned and reached into my lunch sack and pulled out a banana that I had brought for a prop. Looking straight at Sheila, I slowly peeled the banana. I slid it in and out of my mouth and then began to eat it in small bites. At the same time I used my other hand to rub my cock through my trousers, which by now had created a noticeable bulge. I was still scared, but I was so fucking horny.

When I finished the banana, I took a page from Sheila's book. I looked furtively around, as though I was trying to make sure I was alone. Then I unbuckled my belt and slowly pulled the zipper of my trousers down, exposing the blue panties. The bushes rattled again. I took that to be a sign of approval from Sheila.

Next, I levered myself up off the bench enough to slide my trousers off and let them slide down so they pooled around my feet. I kicked off my loafers and pulled my feet completely out of my trousers. I followed up on that by pulling my golf shirt off over my head. Now I was sitting there in the park wearing essentially nothing but a woman's blue panties. How kinky could things get? Fuck!

I took another furtive look around and began to stroke my cock through the blue panties. A small spot of pre-cum appeared as a dark stain near the band at the top of the panties where the head of my dick was. I used the tip of my finger to swirl the slippery pre-cum around the area where the spot had appeared.

Sheila rattled the bushes again. Obviously she wanted me to pull my cock out.

I did the furtive look around again and then pulled the top of the panties down over the head of my cock so it was exposed to the air, and Sheila's eyes. I used my hand to rub the pre-cum over the head of my cock. Fuck that felt good. So nasty, doing that in front of God and everybody. Well, I hoped that everybody was limited to Sheila. I would have to deal with God on one of these upcoming Sundays.

Then I pushed the panties down further and began to stroke my whole cock with one hand while the other dipped into the panties to softly massage my balls. It felt great, but I wanted to take my time. As long as I was doing this, I wasn't going to rush it. I raised my butt and pulled the panties down my legs and completely off. I heard Sheila suck in her breath as she watched what I was doing. Yes girl, I can be just as kinky and perverse as you, I thought.

Soon I heard a low whimper from the direction of the bushes. I smiled, as I looked straight at what I was now sure was a masturbating Sheila. I wondered how she was doing it. Had she shed her clothing or was she just reaching up under her dress and frigging her pussy? No way to tell, but I let my imagination run with the possibilities while I continued to slowly stroke my cock and massage my balls.

Sheila continued with her low whimpering. "How long can she last?" I wondered. "How long can I last?" I felt like I was getting pretty close to cumming. You can sit there and masturbate slowly on what seems like a forever pace, and then at some point your libido overrides the rest of the system and you began to stroke faster and faster until your cock erupts. I was reaching that point.

I took another look around and then leaned back against the picnic table and closed my eyes while I accelerated my jacking off. This wasn't going to take much longer. Sheila took the hint. Her whimpering got louder and more insistent. After just a few more strokes, I felt my balls tighten and then I could feel a load of cum rising up my cock. I tried to hold back, but that was futile and I let it go with a groan. The first spurt of cum shot damn near to my feet, landing on my shins. There were several more spurts, each with its own groan, and each landing higher on my legs. I could hear noises from the bushes that convinced me that Sheila had gotten off also.

I bent over, picked up the panties, and used them to clean up the cum I had sprayed on my legs. Then I tossed them on the ground where Sheila could pick them up after I left. I took a deep breath, got dressed and hiked back up the hill without a look back at Sheila. As I climbed out of the glade I was telling myself, "That was so fucking erotic, but why am I doing this?" I strode quickly away from the glade, through the park, and back to the office.

Latter that afternoon Sheila walked into my office with a request from my boss. Neither of us did or said anything to betray the fact that we had been in the glade over lunch.

Sheila turned and started to walk out of my office and then, as if an afterthought, she walked back to my desk and casually dropped the cum stained blue panties on my desk, saying, "I believe you left these in the park." Then she turned and walked out without another word.

* * * * *

This whole thing was just too weird. As I sat in my office thinking about it and staring at the blue panties Sheila had left on my desk, I told myself this had been just undoubtedly the weirdest and most perverse summer of my life. My only disappointment was that I really wanted to fuck with Sheila, but so far she had shown no suggestion of any interest in actual contact of any kind. All she seemed to want was this weird exhibitionist/voyeur relationship. Still, I knew I wasn't going to stop now. I went out to the supply cabinet and got a clean interoffice envelope, put the panties in it along with an unsigned note reading, "Same time. Same place. Next Thursday," addressed it to Sheila, sealed it with confidential stickers, and walked down to the second floor to drop it in someone else's outbox, just like every other week of the summer.

Thursday came slowly, but it eventually arrived. I don't think I did any useful work on Thursday morning, because I spent too much time replaying the various scenarios Sheila had played out for me on other Thursdays and wondering what she would come up with this week. About 10:30 she walked into my office, wearing her usual short tight skirt and stiletto heels. She had a white blouse on that was a probably a size too small, at least based on the way her tits stretched it tight. Nothing about our lunchtime appointment was said, not that I expected anything to be said. She just nagged me about a project I owed my boss a response on by the end of the day Friday.

"Chuck told me that he really needs it tomorrow," she said.

I knew that was bullshit because he had told me himself that it was a low priority project. This was just Sheila jerking my chain as she always did.

"Really? I didn't realize it was that important," I responded.

"Really, Ricky. This is a must have project for tomorrow. Chuck is going to be in hot water with the CEO if he doesn't have it by noon."

More BS, I knew. The CEO couldn't care less about this project. God, I hated it when she called me Ricky.

Two could play at this game. The project was already done, but I wasn't going to tell Sheila that. "Gee," I said. "Maybe I should work though lunch hour on it."

Her eyes widened just a bit, but beyond that she kept her cool. "Well suit yourself," she said, cold as ice. Then she turned and headed for the door to my office. Just before she got there, she "accidentally" dropped a piece of paper and quickly bent over to pick it up, giving me a great view of her gorgeous round ass and her long lean legs as her short skirt climbed up. She took her time picking up the paper to make sure I got the full view, all of which I thoroughly enjoyed. Finally she stood up and walked on out through the door without another word or even a look back, I'm sure hoping that her little show had convinced me to abandon any notion to work through lunch hour. As she walked on down the hall, I began to softly chuckle. Score one for me in our never-ending battle. There was no way either one of us were going to fail to be at the park in our usual positions at the appointed time.

About 11:30 I left the office carrying my newspaper and my lunch. I did not expect to read the paper, and I was so horny I really wasn't hungry, but I wanted to keep up appearances for the rest of the office. I walked past Sheila's desk as I left.

"Going to lunch?" she said without so much as a smile, a wink, or anything else to suggest that she knew anything special was afoot.

"Yes."

"I hope you enjoy it," she said, again without emotional subtext.

"I am sure I will. I usually do," I responded in an equally flat fashion.

I sat at my usual park bench eating my sandwich and nominally reading my paper. Fortunately no one was going to give me a quiz on it, because I really wasn't focused. About five minutes of twelve, I folded up the paper and tossed it and my lunch into a trash bin and then strolled leisurely over to the backside of the glade and the position in the brush where I had been watching Sheila all summer.

Sheila was just walking down the trail from the other side when I arrived. She was wearing a lightweight pale yellow rain coat that reached to just below her knees. When she got to the park bench she set the bag she was carrying on the bench and then stood as if in indecision. She looked around, as though to satisfy herself she wasn't being watched, even though she knew damn well I would be there.

Following our usual routine, I rattled the bushes a bit as she looked my direction to confirm that I was there. She pretended not to notice. Sitting down, with the coat still buttoned, she reached into her bag and pulled out a hairbrush and began to brush her long dark hair.

What's this routine going to be, I wondered?

Eventually, satisfied with her brushing, she pulled her hair back and tied it into a pair of ponytails, one on each side. She kicked off her stiletto heels and reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of white knee socks, which she slowly and sensually pulled up onto her legs. Next she slipped on a pair of black Mary Janes. Finally she stood again and began to slowly unbutton her coat. Beneath the coat she had on a classic schoolgirl outfit—Short plaid skirt, white blouse, and, of course the knee socks and the Mary Janes she had just put on. I could feel my dick stirring in my trousers.

She looked into her bag again and seeming to find what she was looking for, paused to pull her head up and look around to make sure she was alone. Seemingly satisfied she pulled a magazine out of the bag. As she opened it she folded the pages back, making sure that I could see it. It was porn—very graphic porn. At first she sat upright on the bench with her back to the picnic table and her knees primly locked together as she leafed through the magazine lying on her lap. She would pause on each page to study the lurid pictures of couples and threesomes fornicating and masturbating. She occasionally picked it up as she turned a page and folded it back so I could see just how raunchy the material was that she was enjoying.

After a couple of pages she began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She found one page she particularly liked and reached into her blouse to fondle one of her breasts. My dick was like a brick now as I rubbed it through my trousers.

Sheila looked around again to confirm she was alone and then unbuttoned her blouse to her waist and released the front clasp on her lacy bra, freeing both of her breasts. This let her fondle each breast openly as she perused her magazine. I pulled my rock hard dick from trousers and slowly stroked it as I watched.

After several minutes of fondling her tits, Sheila set the magazine beside her on the bench and pulled her short dress up around her waist. She was wearing the blue panties, the only deviation from the classic schoolgirl routine. At first she was just rubbing her sex through the panties as she continued to slowly turn pages in the magazine, but it wasn't long until she slipped them off and spread her legs widely so she could finger fuck herself.

Just then to my shock, one of the cops who patrol the park on a bicycle rode into the glade. "Oh shit," I thought as I tried to stuff my swollen member back into my trousers without moving enough to attract his attention. I needn't of worried about that. He was way too focused on Sheila to notice me.

The cop hopped off his bike and walked up to Sheila as she was making some very inept and ineffective efforts to cover herself. He was a big black guy, maybe 6-4, and very muscular. Like all the cops patrolling the park he was dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, with the usual twenty pounds of cop equipment hanging from his belt.

"Don't bother," he said referring to Sheila's ineffectual efforts to cover up. "I can see what you were doing you pervert. I am going to call for my partner and take you in for indecent exposure," he said as he reached for the radio mic perched on his shoulder.

"Is that really necessary officer?" Sheila said with a pouty look that I had never seen her use before. "After all, there is no one around. I am sure that we can work out some punishment that you think is appropriate, without having to involve lawyers and judges."

The cop just looked at her, but I saw Sheila's look change to a smile as she reached up and began to unbuckle the cop's belt. Then, after the belt dropped to the grass, she unsnapped his trousers and slowly pulled the zipper down. The trousers followed the belt to the ground and you could see a huge bulge in the cop's jockey shorts. Sheila used the flat of her hand to stroke the guy's cock through his trousers.

"Well, officer," Sheila asked as she continued to stroke his cock through his jockey shorts. "Wouldn't this be so much better than arresting me? What can I do to make amends?" She liked her lips as she waited for the cop's response.

"Suck it." The cop wasn't very articulate, but he had decided what he wanted.

Sheila hooked her fingers in the waistband of the cop's jockey shorts and pulled them down so that they fell to his feet, along with the belt and the shorts. His dick bobbed before her. Christ, he had a big dick! Sheila wrapped both hands around the shaft and stroked it. Then she slurped the head into her mouth, following that up by pulling as much of the rest of his prick into her mouth as she could, which was only about half the shaft.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers