All Comments on 'The Blue Raincoat'

by JenniferLatex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

5 stars all the way! I like how she ended this chapter. Paula is one lucky sub!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cool and clingy?

How about hot, sweaty and sticky is more like it. Eeeewwwww.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy sexy sexy

Can't wait for more x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love this story so far. More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

This story is going very well....

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 9 years ago
just love it!

love all the descriptions of the feminine latex clothing. bringing Amanda into the story is genius. not letting Paula join them is perfect. they should feminize her properly before she is allowed to amuse them as a proper submissive feminine pet. she should become their adoring lady in waiting!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
Simply lovely

You've whet my appetite. I hope you will continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The intrigue factor is up to 11.

You have to write more of this. This is the best story I've read on here in quite some time.

MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951about 8 years ago
AWSOME

You have got to continue this story.............PLEASEEEEEE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

As one who has a raincoat fetish, I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

This is so enticing. Please keep the story going. Maybe an illustrated version?

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Love this story.More please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Test

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dear Ms. Wilson,

Your story about Sally's blue raincoat is well constructed and develops in a comprehensible way. I really liked how carefully Sally and Paul unfold their friendship - and their love - and I appreciated the central importance of her most elegant blue raincoat.

I had a similar situation many years ago: My girlfriend at the time, whom I loved very much, sensed how much I was "attached" to her raincoat. And then, on an outing with friends, she offered to let me wear her raincoat. I agreed - a little sheepish but happy. However, afterwards I liked it much better when she - as a pretty woman - wore her women's raincoat rather than me.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Wilson, your story has an unpleasant ending, namely that Sally intends to raise her beloved Paul as her "pet". This devaluation of a polite - and enthusiastic - young man may appeal to some readers. I don't like it at all - and I stopped reading immediately.

Thank you for allowing us to copy the text. I have simply deleted the parts of your story that don't correspond to me.

I occasionally present excerpts to CHATGTP. I am fascinated by the emotional and vivid language with which he can refine your - already very beautiful - text (apart from the ending).

My conclusion: Thank you very much for the really wonderful first section of your story. I love to read more from you.

Best regards from northern Germany ...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dear Team,

THIS IS NOT A READER'S LETTER, but a request to you.

Yesterday I sent you a comment on Ms. Jennifer's story about the blue raincoat (with "greetings from Northern Germany")

Please do NOT publish this text!

It contains a logical error - and I would like to be much more friendly to Ms. Jennifer. I am currently revising my comment completely.

I do not yet know when it will be ready.

With best regards from Northern Germany

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous