The Blue Raincoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it became a little too warm in their coats so they disrobed and showed the world their rubber dresses and the world looked and looked again, aghast. The men especially stared and the ones with wives or partners were jerked away and chastised for staring. The girls were loving it, parading up and down until a handbag shop beckoned and Sally explained to Paula the benefits of the different styles of bags but emphasized the importance of it just being fashionable regardless of practicality.

Paula was learning fast about the ways of women and enjoying each minute that passed. With their raincoats over their arms they headed for the coffee shop to give their feet, especially Paula's, a rest.

The ordered cappuccinos on skim milk and some shortbread to nibble on, the waitress when serving the coffees admired their dresses and asked if they were really rubber.

"100 percent latex my dear," replied Sally, have a feel if you like of my friend Paula's dress she just adores wearing it don't you Paula?"

Paula moved closer to the waitress and presented his arm so she could feel the latex.

"Wow it's so cool and slippery it must be very nice to have that feeling all over, can you buy these locally?"

"No, unfortunately the closest shop is in Lancaster, but of course you can use the internet but I don't really recommend that as it is best to be able to try them on to see how they fit."

The waitress whispered to Sally "I have my break in five minutes would it be too bold of me to ask if I may join you for a while to talk about this latex stuff as I really like it, your dresses look so sexy and cool."

"Be our guest, my name is Sally and you know Paula's name already"

"Thanks so much, I am Amanda, I'll be back shortly."

Up to now Paula had said nothing to the waitress knowing that as soon as he did his masquerade would be up. "What do I do Sally? She will know I am not girl as soon as I open my mouth, she may have even sussed me already."

"Have no fear Paula if I have picked her right she will just be more intrigued and not be concerned at all, what's the worst that can happen, she just walks away, then so do we."

Amanda, a young lady of 23 with black hair and a warm smile was certainly intrigued with the two 'girls' sipping their coffees at the table near the window. She was working at the café just temporarily until a new job commenced at the town hall as a personal assistant to the senior engineer. She loved life to the full and was not afraid to try new ideas and things about her life, and this latex the girls were wearing interested her greatly.

With the five minutes having passed Amanda approached the table and asked Sally if it was alright if she sat down with them. "Of course Amanda be our guest, I should explain the Paula is not quite what she appears to be."

" I know what you are going to tell me Sally, he may fool most women from a distance and certainly all men but close up I am afraid Paula is still a boy, however that really is exciting for me as I haven't been this close to a cross dresser before and I think I like it."

"How did you know," exclaimed Paula, "I hadn't spoken but you found me out so soon?"

"Paula, a women would just know, lots of things give you away - how you are sitting for example and the unfortunately your big ears with no earrings - big mistake."

Paula looked at Sally quizzically and Sally said, "Sorry Paula, I forgot about the earrings."

"So now we have sorted that out you must tell me all about yourselves and this lovely latex" as she fingered Paula's dress and smoothed her hand down his thigh.

Sally explained to her how they both loved the feel and aroma of the latex and how sexy a person looked dressed in the shiny material. She also told Amanda how she enjoyed dressing Paula up and showing him off in public and that he liked the attention, "Don't you dear?"

Paula now the centre of attention was loving it and looking into Amanda eyes said,

"Please don't think I am gay or anything I just like wearing Sally's clothes, I truly haven't done this before, the only thing strange about me is that I like wearing raincoats and seeing ladies also wearing raincoats especially when they are shiny, and a real bonus is if they are rubber lined like these ones are," and he showed Amanda the lining of his raincoat.

"Wow Sally, this feels so smooth and erotic may I please try it on?"

"Sure be our guest," and sally helped to fit her raincoat onto Amanda fastening all the buttons up to her neck and tightly knotting the belt around her waist then pulling the hood over her head.

"This I could get used to very quickly it feels lovely and the smell of the lining is so sweet, I can quite understand why you both like it so much."

'What time do you finish work Amanda?" asked Sally.

"I am only on until two today just to finish the lunches, do you have something in mind?" replied Amanda.

"Yes, only if you wish, but you could come home with us to try on a few more things and then maybe we could all go out for dinner."

"Lovely, I can't wait, but I had better get back to work now before the boss sees me and I get in trouble."

Sally helped Amanda off with her raincoat and said they would return at 2 o'clock to collect her. Sally and Paula then departed the café and strolled around the shopping centre to continuing stares from all and sundry and they were lapping it up.

Lunchtime came around they selected a Japanese tofu restaurant for a light meal and a beer. Paula was still enjoying himself dressed as he was in the lovely latex and constantly admiring Sally in her sexy dress, the two of them maintaining the curious looks of all around them. He/she was wondering what Sally had in mind when Amanda joined them but it could only be good as far as he was concerned. What he couldn't know was just what Sally had in mind for him later that evening.

Two o'clock came around and Sally and Paula met Amanda as arranged with Amanda asking if it was still OK for her to come and try on some more latex and Sally reassured her that they were both looking forward to it.

Back at Sally's home she made them all a cup of coffee and asked Amanda if she would like to try on dresses or underwear. "You have rubber underwear as well?" exclaimed Amanda, "Let me at it at once."

With that the two girls disappeared into Sally's bedroom whereupon Sally undressed Amanda and introduced her to the world of latex. Starting with a matching set of turquoise panties and bra followed with a black nightie. She looked stunning in latex and Sally glided her hands over Amanda's body and asked how she felt.

"My only sorrow is that I didn't know about this years ago, I feel so wonderful and sexy, the latex is cool and clingy and lovely and gorgeous and everything and I just love it. Can we let Paula see me, I need to know his reaction?"

"Not just yet Amanda as I need to be sure she knows who is in control here, I know she is longing to see what we are doing in here but she will have to wait until we are ready to allow it. I am commencing her training to be a very submissive feminine pet for me and if you like you may help, we can have lots of fun with him if all goes well." ...