All Comments on 'The Boat Ch. 02'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52over 6 years ago
wonderful

Great story, fine writing. Love the detail. Of course, the sister's physical description matches my fantasy girl, walking wet dream as if you stole her from my mind, but that's beside the point. Love the intro at the end of Kristi...

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Great story!

Am loving this tale; the closeness and comradery of the brother and sister remind me of my sister, God rest her soul, although ours was not quite as close if you get my drift. Thank you, and I hope you continue this series.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Loving this

A truly loving and affectionate story thank you. i wonder if they will decide to buy rings and pose as a married couple? Who other than someone that knows them could ever tell they were not married?

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
wow! hot chapter as always

bring on the rest soon ...

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
hot chapter

as always...it sizzles with erotica and sibling romance is your forte so bring on the rest soon

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great start

i hope you have a lot more to write. great story. great characters, very sexy. love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is gold

Haven't enjoyed a story so much in a long time, the sweet slow romance, the pure love, the jokes and comedic moments, nice food, raw emotions and most of all deep care for one another makes this a spectacular read. I might have some afterthoughts about Kristi coming to live with them evaporated once realisation hit that she's in the same boat and even more fun might be had for them all. Hope that the next part is already done!

5++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really want to see the next segment about getting her pregnant.

DirkDastardlyDirkDastardlyover 6 years ago
Nothing better, than promise fulfilled...!

Within reading the fourth paragraph of "The Boat" Ch. 01", I knew that this story would be an extraordinary read. With the reading of the second installment of YDW's "The Boat", I've been happily rewarded as a reader. It is a commendable author, who spins his (or her...) tale, in an unhurried fashion. It actually takes some time, to flesh out a character's past, so that you can more fully understand their actions in the present. That's how it works, in the "real" workaday world... People ARE the sum total of their life experience, in and of, the various environments that they've grown up in. Once you "get" that Mike isn't merely a construction worker... but that he's also a veteran of the United States Navy...(hence the "squid" designation, when the CPO was speaking with Mike, during the inspection of the boat, by the knee-deep Navy, er, ah, that is to say, The United States Coast Guard, usually known by other services as either the "knee-deep Navy" or simply as "Coasties". Dialogue by-play between Mike, and the CPO showed some knowledge of the good-natured rivalry that exists between various branches of the service... hence the term "jarhead" being used, to denote a Marine. This story is consistently excellent, in it's depiction of a RELATIONSHIP...between two people, who just happen to be brother and sister.... rather than having the sex be the entire focus of the story. It's nice, when so many plot elements are there, to provide interest, rather than having the entire tale revolve around the sex. There is plenty of sex in this story to interest one...but it's not LIMITED to that. (Thanks for that, YDW...) It has become evident to THIS reader, that YDW has put in his due diligence, regarding timelines, and the introduction of various key plot elements, through the course of story-telling. Sometimes, this can be the most difficult part of organizing a tale... breaking it down into an organized structure. Very well done, YDW... Erotic fiction is something that I organize, into several different classifications.

I'd class this, as "Erotic fiction for mature minds, that appreciate an extended storyline". (and Top Tier, at that!) This tale promises to be an award winner, by the time it's finished telling. Bravo!

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 6 years ago
5*

but please no 3 some with Kristi or even worse a 4 some with Kristi and Jared

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

Again, a great read. Again, i ask you keep them in love, monogaamous and happy. No threesomes, foursomes, etc.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
Great

Sounds authentic, I had the experience, and yes we even added another couple later on. It can happen, it did happen, and it was a long term successful personal interaction between siblings and two others. It's all in the long ago, but the memories will never fade, and there are no regrets to this day ,by either of us.

crazycujocrazycujoover 6 years ago
Very good

I hope you finish it soon.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Another

Fantastic story and it had better continue! lol

racefan138racefan138over 6 years ago
Great

I have spent a lot of time on Lake Chickamauga. It was really nice reading stories with a local connection!!!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Ok..what next?

Can't wait for the next chapter

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I enjoy each page more than the one before.

I enjoy the love and tender affection you build into each chapter.

I look forward to each page and will be sorry when it ends

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A great chapter!

Very well done! Thank you!

Lovetron52Lovetron52over 3 years ago
North Alabama

I loved the location of this story, my neck of the woods.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I loved it. It's been 5 years, is there a chance of a fourth chapter?

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
1578 Followers
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES