The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara entertained herself with watching her friend and boyfriend as they talked. She found their seriousness entertaining as she enjoyed the warm calming air that contained hints of flowers melded with the fresh smell of spring. Thirty minutes later she shed her shirt and pants, walking casually into the cool pond waters wearing nothing but her panties.

The water felt amazing, it was refreshing and soothing as it moved with a lazy current around her. The body of water had been changed as dramatically as the rest of the glade. It was now much larger and reached a depth of ten feet at its center, dwarfing its previous depth of, Sara guessed, three feet.

Looking back towards the shore, Sara was pleased to see Andrew passing furtive glances towards her while he tried to learn the limited information that Karen was imparting upon him. She waved and winked, her laughter filling the air before she floated on her back and watched the tall trees sway gently above her. She considered the bizarre nature of this place, realizing that the tree's were in all actuality being violently thrown around by the tremendous storm that was rolling across the Olympic peninsula.

She basked in the cool water, feeling the warm air on her face and savoring the wonderful smells around her. The waters tasted fantastic on her lips as she grinned and sighed into the pleasant night air. The surreal shift that her life had taken over the last couple of weeks was difficult for her to comprehend. For years she needed no one, and only desired to share her life with her two close friends. Now she could not imagine a life without Andrew in it. He was both a mystery to her, and somehow she understood him more than he seemed to understand himself.

Sara smiled as she thought of the progress that he had made over the last few days. The shy boy she had met in the forest was already becoming such a handsome and confident man. She could see how much he was realizing his own strength and she smiled with the knowledge that he was taking control of his life. Of course she was pleased to know that if anything were to happen, she would always be there to help.

While she considered the progress he had made she began to realize how much he had influenced her already. She was focused more at school, and even boring old econ seemed somehow more enjoyable. Her binder had actually been used to take notes for the first time in years. While she chuckled at the image of her kitten themed notes she imagined Andrew's face when he saw it. She could almost picture the little roughly drawn cat pouncing on her description of compounding interest.

"Just perfect." she mumbled to herself as her mind drifted while the branches undulated above her.

"Hey there, sleepy." Andrew's voice carried across the cool waters of the pond, breaking Sara from her reverie.

"What's up, sexy!" Sara called back as she looked at her lover with renewed interests. The cool waters somehow tantalizing her body and whispering to her of great pleasure. "Ohh. Hey, Karen. Kind of forgot you were here. Sorry." Her cheeks flushed red as she dropped beneath the surface of the water and made her way towards them.

Karen blushed as she was reminded of the lust which had almost overwhelmed her an hour prior. She could feel how sensitive her body had become, and realized that while her spell had prevented her desire to act upon the needs of her flesh, it did not actually remove the underlying symptoms. The warm slick liquid which now stained her crotch stood in proud testament to the unfulfilled needs of her body. She shuddered at the thought of what would happen when she was forced to drop her spell.

Looking at Andrew she was startled to see that his bulge stood on proud display, any sense of timidity was lost as he looked at Sara with licentious need. She thought she could see his manhood shiver within its clothed prison as if preparing for some form of sexual congress. His pants were dry and told no similar tale as his bulge again settled and waited.

Sara and Andrew both exhibited overt sexual needs which her spell was designed to prevent. This observation was driven home as Andrew wrapped Sara in his loving arms when she emerged from the pond. Her naked chest standing proudly as she pulled away and they kissed. His hands drifted to her hips and she swore she could again see his bulge shake against its captivity. As the couple parted he grinned at Sara and shifted himself.

"Karen said she needs to get back home, and I thought it would be best if we escorted her back to her car."

Sara's face broke out with a broad smile as she looked at Karen. "That's a perfect idea. It would be terrible if you were to get all confused and turned around again on your way out. Especially if you didn't have a brave and-"

"And sexy." Andrew interrupted.

She shot him a nervous glare and shy giggle. "We would be happy to get you back to your car." Sara finished, holding her glare on Andrew who shrugged at her expression with a winning smile.

"That's precisely what we were thinking." Karen responded as she hoisted her backpack over her shoulder and looked back into the forest with a worried look.

Andrew noticed Karen's expression and said, "It's alright, we will get you out of here safely."

"Thank you. I know you will see me out with great care. That was just the most unsettling experience I've ever had, and I'm afraid that my magic cannot shield me from its effects. This ward is wondrous and frightening." Her eyes continued scanning the edge of the forest as she considered how to craft her spell. She was pretty confident that as long as Andrew or Sara held her hand as they left she would be safe, but the memory of her previous experience scared her to the core.

The small party made quick time through the forest, and as the storm raged on above them they were all shocked by the ferocity of the noise. None of them had realized how muted the baritone thrum of the glade had been in comparison to the storm in full force. Andrew speculated that the magic's of the glade were somehow ensuring that the outside world never interfered with how idyllic their sanctuary was.

As they all arrived at their cars, Andrew gave Karen a hug. "Thank you for everything tonight. While I wish I had more answers the few we found were tremendously helpful. It's nice to at least have a sense of what is going on."

Andrew and Sara traded places. Sara and Karen shared no words, but they felt their love for one another. Their relationship was confused by the erotic energies of the glade, but its foundation remained, as it always had, unmoving.

As the friends came apart Karen said, "You two take care of each other, and let me know if you see anyone or anything suspicious. Drive home safely."

"We will, Karen. Thank you."

"I will wait about forty minutes before I drop the spell on you two. Make sure you are somewhere private since I suspect things will get very amorous." Karen smiled at the young lovers, watching the excited lust bubble up within them.

"Actually, we are heading back to the glade. Right, Andrew?"

Andrew nodded, confirming Sara's suspicion. "We have a bit of unfinished business to take care of... and... well... it's the only safe place until I learn how to control my gifts a bit more. Could you drop the spells, in say, five minutes?"

Karen chuckled and shook her head at Andrew's shy smile. "Sure, you two. Just be safe tonight."

The young couple laughed as Sara grabbed Andrew's hand and called out, "We won't be out too late, mom!" Before she ran off, dragging Andrew behind her. Sara's laughter vanished into the overwhelming sounds of the storm. They both disappeared into the dark unknown of the forest a moment later. Karen watched the discordant rhythm of the tree tops for a few seconds before getting into her car. With a worried exhale she started the machine and began her journey home.

***** The Lascivious Glade *****

Sara guided Andrew through the forest with such skill and speed that he had trouble remembering how they got there. One moment they were talking with Karen and then woosh, he was being pulled through the dark riotous forest. The shadowed shapes of the swaying trees sailing passed them as his legs struggled to maintain her reckless pace.

As they broke through the clearing and descended into the glade, Andrew shot Sara a worried glance. She released his hand and without breaking her stride she stalked to their usual spot, her clothes being discarded with thoughtless abandon on her way. He moved towards her with cautious resolve, unsure what was happening.

Andrew kept her in his sight as he focused inward. He was nervous, having never tried to perceive within his mind while still focusing on the world around him. The familiar radiant pool of energy was still there, roiling with excitement. Waves echoed out from its depths and crashed against a glowing blue wall of force that surrounded him and shadowed his movements. As each wave broke against the barrier, Andrew could sense a great sexual need build within him. The need would wane as the wave crossed him and cascaded through his body. After focusing he found what he was looking for; Sara's demure sprite which sat trapped outside of the transparent azure barrier.

He reached out within his mind, pressing against the glowing barrier and felt an almost electric tingle cascade across his senses. He focused on the feeling and pressed with growing pressure, driving his will towards the wall of force until he almost had a sense of Karen on the other side. He began to feel a sense of resolve and distraction as he followed the feeling. Andrew pushed forward attempting to project calm confidence towards Karen when he felt himself get drawn back. As his mental vision refocused he could see Sara's sprite basking in the pulses of erotic energy that coursed through his mind.

Every wave which projected from his center consumed Sara through their link, swathing her in warm blankets of sexual need. Cravings that Andrew could not savor, thanks to Karen's spell. Andrew closed his eyes and tried to pull Sara through the barrier, but his will could not reach her. He could not explain how, but the shimmering blue wall prevented Sara from crossing. Focusing on her he was saddened as he failed to sense the tumultuous emotions that he could almost see radiating off of her.

Opening his eyes he realized he had no need to sense them, her desires were visible as she turned towards him. Her naked body was coated in a sheen of sweat, her nipples stood erect and eager. Sara's eyes begged for Andrew to take her, to consume her, to satiate her. There was a hunger within those bright brown orbs which pulled Andrew towards her. He craved to give her what she needed.

As Andrew reached her, and they kissed he realized that despite Karen's spell his desires for her were stronger than ever. He was spared no time to consider this though, as the intensity of their kiss deepened.

"You taste so good." Sara's voice was soft but husky as she purred into his ear. "You lasted the whole day without a single accident, didn't you?"

"Yes, kitten. You were right."

Sara gripped the sides of his face and she smiled that same hunter's smile he had seen when she stalked him in gym the day before. He could see tremendous pride within the seething pools of lust within her eyes. Her smile broadened as she stepped away from him and interlocked her fingers at her navel. Looking towards the ground she said, "What is your command, master?"

Andrew was shocked by this unexpected turn of events. He was reminded of their agreement, and realized what was happening. Sara had said she would be his dedicated slave, and he smiled as he knew she would be true to her word.

"Remove my clothes, pet." He was enjoying this more than he thought he would. His cock throbbed within his pants as she stepped towards him. She gripped his shirt and before she could rip it from his chest he interjected, "Gently, my pet."

Sara looked at him, and a brief smile crossed her expressionless face as she responded, "Yes, master."

He lifted his arms and she removed his shirt with slow and deliberate movements. She was careful not to touch him any more than necessary. After unbuttoning his pants, she pulled them down and he stepped out. She eyed his cast iron cock which hung proudly from his smooth groin. Sara licked her lips as she watched it bob in the air before her.

Andrew relaxed his block, and allowed a trickle of pre-cum to ooze from the tip of his dick. He was pleased as Sara's wanton lust dripped through her stoic expression. Her eyes were glued to his groin and her throat felt parched as she watched the glistening glob of deliciousness trickle down his manhood. Andrew caught the thick liquid on his finger and coated her lips with it while he told her, "You will fold our clothes into neat piles before returning to me. I do not want you to lick this off until you have finished your task and returned. If you have pleased me, then and only then will I allow you have this treat."

Sara's facade faltered as excitement flashed across her face. "Yes, master." was all she said as she gathered her clothes and created two meticulous square piles. Each pile was comprised of first their pants, then their shirts, followed by underwear, finally topped with socks and shoes side by side. Every step of her task was made difficult by the smell of his pre-cum and the hint of flavor she got as she worked.

By the time she had finished, Andrew was seated on their ward, facing her with the pond just behind him. His thin body looked pristine and pale in the bright moonlight. His hardest muscle stood five inches out from his waist, enticing and forbidden. *For now.* Sara thought to herself as she approached Andrew. Her demure expression did little to hide her excitement as she sat across from him.

She sat with her legs off to one side, not wanting to expose herself. Sara loved her pussy, but she feared what Andrew might think of it. From their previous experiences she knew that he had little idea about how it looked when open, and she was afraid that he would find her repulsive. Andrew could sense this fear as he watched her with careful scrutiny.

"You have done well, my gorgeous pet. You may have your treat."

Sara licked the still sticky fluids from her lips, and braced herself for the pleasure that normally rippled across her body. She had forgotten how great his pre-cum tasted, and as she savored its flavor her face showed her disappointment as the pleasures never came to her. She closed her eyes and could feel the ache of her body, sensing that the pleasures were there, but for some reason she just could not feel them.

Andrew scrutinized her behavior and asked, "Time out, baby. This is so damn hot, but Karen's spell is killing me over here."

The couple laughed, before Sara responded, "I know, right? Everything is feeding my desire for you, but the pleasures that go along with all of this are just not there. What do you want to do? I mean, I have all this energy and my body is super excited but it kind of feels pointless if I can't enjoy what we are doing."

"Yeah, this is really hard." Andrew sounded sad.

Sara stared at his crotch with a wry smile as she said, "Yeah, really hard." Causing them to laugh before Sara jumped up and nearly yelled, "Damn it, even this feels hollow without the tantalizing tingles that follow those coy little jabs. I mean, damn it Karen."

Andrew's laughter intensified as he watched the woman he loved curse their friend who prevented them from putting on a sex show in front of her. "It took us what, three minutes to get here. So if Karen waits the full five minutes then we only have what, almost... damn it, an hour to wait..."

Sara grumbled loudly and Andrew began considering whether he should try and destroy her spell or just run outside of the glade and wait for her to drop it. As Andrew was about to make his decision they both began to feel intense pleasure rippling across their bodies. Andrew gripped his sensitive manhood and as he prepared to release some lubricant he refocused. Fighting back his overwhelming desires he looked inward and confirmed that the barrier which had shielded him was gone. His entire mind was a storm of passion and need. The little sprite which fluttered within him was bathed in sexual energy, pulsing and humming with Sara's overwhelming desires.

With all of his will Andrew released his grip on his cock and breathed in, centering himself as he dove into his mind. The constant waves of desire which coursed through his thoughts echoed and bounced through every corner of his being. The waves were hectic and unpredictable, giving his passion a frenzied and unpredictable edge. With every ounce of effort he could muster he reached out into his radiant center and drew enough strength to expand his consciousness throughout his entire body. Once he felt like he had a sense of his driving passions he smoothed them out.

Every wave was still there, every cresting and crashing desire manifest in energetic pulses of demanding need. All he did was slow some down, and speed others up until everything fell into a controllable and deliberate rhythm. Something he could enjoy, and that would not overwhelm him.

Opening his eyes Andrew found Sara curled up on her side, screaming out in lust as she masturbated while she watched him. The intensity of her need was remarkable and Andrew knew he nearly fell to that same fate. He again closed his eyes and found the shy little sprite which radiated intense passion within his mind.

It seemed scared yet demanding, as it pulsed and shimmered with a growing copperish tone. He marveled at how beautiful Sara was, even as this small glowing point in his mind. He again reached into his center and drew out the strength he needed to swaddle Sara's sprite in his love and affection. He opened his eyes and watched as Sara's frenetic masturbation slowed, and her eyes focused on his. He mentally caressed and soothed the sprite within his thoughts, and allowed his instincts to guide him as he attempted to influence her passions.

He was reminded of the sensation he experienced as he stopped Sara from coming to his rescue earlier that day. The joy and fulfillment he felt as he watched Sara relax was profound. The adoration that filled her gaze provided him with a satisfaction he had never before felt.

She slowly stopped her efforts, taking her hand away from her drenched and dripping sex. She licked her fingers clean, savoring her own flavor as she walked towards him. "Thank you, my love." She bent at the waist, leaning down and kissing him gently. Her flavor was still thick on her lips and he shivered against the desires they elicited.

Sara returned to sit across from him, with her legs folded out to one side. Her demure posture was not lost on Andrew as he remembered where they were in their little game. With excitement in the air he scooped up some of the pre-cum which had leaked from his engorged cock before he had managed to regain control of his body. Smoothing the liquids out on her lips he said, "Time in, my pet." His face turned up into a playful smile which Sara returned in kind before looking towards the ground with a submissive facade.

"You have done well, my pet. You have earned your reward." Andrew stated as he looked at their neatly folded laundry.

Sara licked her lips and savored the sensation of rippling pleasure as she shivered against the feeling cascading across her body. His flavor was just as sweet, but somehow the satisfaction provided was more intense than it had been the day before. She almost came as she fought against the pleasures coursing through her.

Andrew gave her a happy smile as he said, "Good behavior deserves rewards. Do you want to be rewarded, my pet?"