The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, more than anything, master." Her voice was ragged with needful desire, and Andrew could see how difficult it was for Sara to restrain herself.

"Is this a fantasy of yours? Do you like to succumb to my will?"

Sara was frozen in fear as she realized how completely Andrew saw through her. She knew that there was no need to hide these things from him, but with the facade of the game lifted she felt somehow exposed.

"Yes, master. In this way, I crave to serve you." She stared into his eyes with an intensity that Andrew couldn't help but admire. Even in this submissive state she still found a way to exert herself.

"It makes me happy to know that this fulfills some of your desires, my pet. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I am doing." He flashed her an honest and playful grin, breaking character for a brief moment to let her know that he was standing on shaky ground. "I want to make this everything you want it to be, but first I need to know more about your fantasy."

"May I explain, master?" Sara looked to the ground, smiling at how cute Andrew was while he tried to understand this game.

"Not yet, pet. First, I don't like master, can I request you call me something else?"

"Of course, master. Your wish, as you know, is my desire." Sara felt her sex tense and further moisten as she fell deeper into their role-play session.

"Then you will call me, 'Owner.' If you are to be my pet, than I will be your owner. Is that understood, my pet?"

Sara shook against the building pleasure within her as she nearly climaxed. "Yes, owner. I am yours, and yours alone."

Andrew could hardly believe how happy her words made him. This may all be part of a game, but he found this submissive side to Sara arousing in a most profound way.

"Very good, pet. Now I want you to explain to me how this fantasy of yours goes." Andrew watched Sara's face flush with excitement as she prepared to start, before Andrew cut her off, "But first, I want you to lay back and expose yourself to me. As I told you yesterday, I am eager to get to know your feminine secrets."

Sara's face clouded over with concern. The fear she had as she sat down was now coming to life as he demanded that she spread herself before him. She could tell that he knew how she felt, and the quiet loving certainty that she saw in his azure gaze gave her the strength to lay back against the soft mossy ward and spread her legs for her man.

Her hands spread to her thighs, exposing her engorged feminine folds to Andrew's astute view. He marveled at how wet she was as he watched a trickle of thick clear liquid trickle from the pulsing slit at the center of her carnal need. She was already fully open, and all of her mysteries were revealed for him to discover. The darker outer lips were swollen and nearly red, large and flushed with her desire. Her soft pink inner lips pulsed and quivered as her heart raced in eager anticipation of what Andrew had in store for her.

His eyes fell upon her most sensitive spot, the hard pink nub which rested peacefully at the peak of her demure garden. Her clitoral hood was pulled back, exposing her clit which stood at eager attention. Small, yet ever so sensitive and demanding.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my pet. The first, and only woman who has managed to capture my desire, and hold my attention."

Sara swooned at his words. As her nervousness faded she found that the thrill of being so completely exposed was beyond erotic. She began to explore herself, and savored the sounds that Andrew made as he witnessed her brazen display.

"OK, pet. That is amazing." He was captivated as he correlated the features he saw against the map he had created within his mind during their previous sessions. "Now I want you to explain your fantasy. Do not be distracted too long. Am I understood, pet?"

"Yes, my owner." Her voice was rich with lust as she continued to massage herself. Her thick liquids dripping from her fingers and trailing down the crack of her ass before vanishing into the thick soft mossy ground. "I am your obedient pet, and... it is my sole purpose to fulfill your demands."

Andrew used this distraction to move between her legs. As she finished speaking he began trailing kisses along her thigh, eliciting a startled yelp, which turned into a moan as she realized what was happening.

"I know all of this, my pet. You are not trying to disappoint me, are you?" His tone was soft but commanding.

As his kisses reached her inner thigh she moved her hands onto her abdomen and responded, "No, master... I mean, owner. Please, forgive me, my owner."

Andrew was about to kiss the soft skin just before her pulsing sex. Her scent was intoxicating and he struggled to stop as he began to taste her musky sweet flavor within her sweat. With a voice that showed the signs of his struggle he breathed, "If you want this reward you must tell me how your fantasy plays out."

He blew a soft warm breeze which tantalized her moist and demanding pussy. Her scent revisited him as she began speaking, "Yes, my owner. My master commands me to service him. I eagerly take his cock into my mouth and he grips my head and forcefully uses me to bring himself..."

Sara choked on her breath as Andrew kissed the folds on the left side of her wet pussy. His will threatened to buckle as her sweet flavor invaded his senses. She was more delicious than he remembered, and his mouth sent tingles across his body as her scent saturated him.

"He uses me to... to bring himself close to orgasm. As my master prepares to cum he withdraws from my mouth and commands me to sit on my haunches, with my... ohhh... with my pussy exposed to him."

Sara gripped Andrew's head as he trailed gentle kisses along the right side of her slick opening. She attempted to guide him towards her clit and was stopped as he said, "You must earn your reward, my pet. Now continue!"

She recognized his command and relished his authority as she struggled to continue against his teasing kisses. Every time he got close to her most erogenous zones he pulled away, instead licking and kissing her thighs and outer folds. Every contact was a painful reminder of the pleasures he could be bestowing upon her.

"My master sits in a chair and watches as I kneel and expose myself to him. He calls out a command to another of his mates, and a tall and beautiful woman answers his summons. I am forced to watch as they kiss... He commands her to service me, and as she kneels before me, sinking her tongue into me-" Sara screamed out into the warm night air as Andrew sank a finger into Sara's sensitive womanhood.

"As she licks me and pleases me, my master takes his mate from behind... Ohhh god, Andrew..." Andrew's tongue gently caressed her clit as his finger began massaging her G-spot. "His every push into her drives her face into my aching pussy... Sweet merciful... damn..."

Sara crested through her orgasm, sending a gush of sticky sweet fluid into Andrew's waiting mouth. She had never squirted like this before, and the sensation amplified her pleasure as she listened to Andrew swallowing her joy with a happy gulp. Her body shook and shivered through tremendous waves of pleasure while Andrew attentively massaged her through her release. Her juices warmed Andrew, and sent a rippling sense of pleasure through his eager young body.

"Wow, baby." Andrew's voice was joyous and carefree as he looked up from between her legs.

She smiled at him with a weak grin as she responded, "I know, right? My owner." Her laughter filled the glade until she released a surprised moan as Andrew began exploring her further. She attempted to protest but as she began to speak her words caught in her mouth as Andrew found another of her erogenous zones.

For two more hours the young lovers explored each other's bodies, until they both lay on the soft mossy ground, weak and completely spent. Their bodies felt frail and were coated in a slick mixture of sweat and love fluids which they had massaged across their bodies. Sara's tummy had a slight bulge from the copious amounts of cum she had swallowed through the many orgasms she had brought Andrew through. They each savored the flavors of their partner on their lips as they kissed with a slow and gentle rhythm.

"Damn you are amazing, kitten."

The couple high fived and laughed before Sara nuzzled against Andrew's chest. They held each other close as the warm floral air enveloped them and they both drifted into a deep and fulfilling slumber.

***** Karen's Long Night *****

The drive home was maddening for Karen as the storm which raged above her was lost to the constant demands of her body. The tingling that radiated from her breasts and between her legs intensified as her small car travelled down the dark and windswept road. Lightning flashed in the distance, barely noticed by Karen as she struggled to focus on the road ahead. She felt no pleasure, the spell she had placed prevented that, but she failed to shield herself from the painful need that now coursed through her body. She cursed herself for again underestimating the strength of the glade, and the power of its erotic influence which had driven her into a near mindless frenzy.

Her passion had been kept at bay by the spell, but as she began her drive the sensations deepened. She dared for a brief moment to check her spells, realizing that her links to Sara and Andrew were feeding more and more erotic energy into her over sexed body. She had left them but a few minutes ago, and already their hyper sexuality was threatening her life. She said a silent prayer, hoping that they had managed to find sanctuary within the glade as she was forced to drop the spells which shielded them. As she felt the connections to the young couple fade she focused on driving, swerving around a fallen branch which obscured half of the road ahead.

She was thankful as she realized she was alone on the highway, the only person stupid enough to be out in this weather. Her hands gripped the steering wheel and she struggled to ignore the near painful tingling that pulsed from her sensitive womanhood. Every mile was a battle as she fought against her desire to drop the spell that shielded her, and succumb to her body's demands.

As her car pulled in front of her house she slammed it into park and sprinted into her house. The inclement weather forgotten and ignored as large drops of rain cascaded down from the tall trees above. She rushed through her house, discarding clothes through every room leading to her bedroom. As she dropped her spell she collapsed into the soft duvet that covered her bed. Tangling herself in the warm wraps, she caressed her breast and slid a finger along the inflamed folds of her dripping pussy.

Karen's body shook in sudden and uncontrolled jerks as her body tensed and seized through a tremendous full body orgasm. Her house was filled with her screams of pleasure as she rolled and shivered through the most staggering orgasm of her long life. Her mind reeled from the overwhelming pleasure and she could feel her copious fluids flooding out from her quivering sex. As her thoughts returned to her, Karen was startled as she realized she was not ready to stop.

Her pussy ached with further need, as if something sexual within her had been stirred and whipped into thick frothy peaks of desire. *I need to stop watching cooking shows.* She thought to herself as she continued stimulating her pussy with determined passionate strokes. Four orgasms later and she tossed and turned in the center of her bed. Her duvet had been cast across the room and her entire body glistened with sweat.

Karen's breath was coming to her in deep and ragged gulps between the quakes of pleasure which rocked her strong frame. Still she felt no end to her body's demands, and while she hated to waste her precious magical energies she knew she had to take action. As her orgasm subsided she took the briefest moment to pull open a drawer on her nightstand and remove a long thin vibrator. A tool she had not felt the need to use in years, but now in her most demanding hour she was grateful for its presence.

She gasped as it sank into her thirsty pussy, and flipping the dial on the back she screamed out in frustration, "Fuuuuuck!" as the device failed to come to life. She sighed in resigned disappointment as the hard object was pulled from her needful tunnel. Her hands worked with clumsy care to twist open the back. Fumbling through the drawer she found the batteries and her heart skipped a beat as she hoped they still held a charge.

"Please, please, please..." She whispered in a silent chant as she secured the batteries and re-sealed the phallic device. Her pussy tensed and pulsed with its intense demands as she rolled onto her back and prepared to sink the tool home. Stars filled her vision as her quivering pussy lips stretched ever so slightly around the invading device. Twisting the dial she moaned out blissful release as intense vibrations rattled her soaked feminine walls.

Karen shook through the climax that rocked her weakened body. Moaning into the warm air that smelled of her deepest womanly scent. As her body came down from its high, she knew the need to continue would still be there, so she bent her will and took hold of the device with her mind. Releasing her hand she savored the feeling as her passions took control of the tool buried within her, driving it in and out of her pussy as if she was being serviced by an invisible lovers tender care.

One hand began fondling a breast, tweaking her nipple and intensifying her pleasure in ways she had learned after centuries of exploration. Her other hand played her clit and vulva like a well tuned instrument while her subconscious pleasures drove the vibrator in and out of her sore but demanding pussy.

She had tried this once before and found the experience overwhelming. Within ten minutes this act had consumed the magical energies that she had spent a month building. After that adventure she had decided that she would never try this again, until now. As the device worked her with powerful and skillful strokes she closed her eyes, intent on savoring every moment that she would have.

As her hands worked her body, and the device worked her soul she basked in the erotic pleasure that coursed through her entire being. Orgasm after orgasm racked her body, and shook her mind. She lost count of her climaxes until she looked at her clock and realized she had been masturbating for several hours. The device within her continued its relentless assault on her abused and sensitive sex. She could feel that her magical energies were finally getting low, the hours of powering her subconscious lover having taken its toll.

Karen marveled at the revelation that a mere hour within the glade had provided her with more energy than she could have amassed in years. She had no idea she could even store as much energy as she had expended in this single sexual act. As the vibrator stopped its pumping motion it slithered out of her soaked and sensitive passage. Karen sighed with relief as it slipped out of her aching pussy and rattled between her legs.

Her arms felt weak as she reached down and turned the device off, leaving it where it lay. Her mouth felt dry and her body burned as her overexerted muscles twinged and cramped after hours of tensing and convulsing. She chuckled to herself as she swallowed the small amount of thick saliva which coated her mouth. Karen's body was damp and her sheets were soaked through with her sweat and female fluids.

She was grateful that she had finally made it through the overwhelming demands that the glade and her two young proteges had put her through. The idea of someone without her gifts trying to survive this night frightened her before she realized that they would have fainted a long time ago. She was still conscious because of her gifts, and any normal person would have succumb to fatigue a long time ago.

Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed she was relieved that her magical nature had already begun the work of soothing her muscles and relieving her aches. She still felt weak as she attempted to stand and fell back into the cool damp covers which clung to her mattress with thick sticky juices. She chuckled as she stood, savoring the sexual satisfaction that permeated her entire being. In all her years of life, and some extremely kinky sexual experimentation, she had never felt so fulfilled.

With careful steps she made her way through her house and into her kitchen, where she drank several tall glasses of water. As her thirst finally subsided she decided that she would not be able to sleep anyways, so she started a pot of water for tea. While the stove performed its duty she meandered through her house, still naked, but carefree as she gathered her clothes. Her middle aged body was well accustomed to being exposed, and she found she enjoyed the feeling of the cool night air as it cascaded along her still sensitive flesh.

"Peu importe ce qui arrive, ne t'implique pas avec lui, Catherine. (Translation from french: No matter what happens, you can't get involved with him, Catherine.)" She mumbled to herself as she thought about Andrew and the glade. The only thing keeping her from touching herself was her overwhelming maternal instinct for Sara.

Karen dressed in a nightgown before continuing to tidy up her house. She was pulling the sheets from her bed when a whistling sound permeated the building, announcing the arrival of tea. After removing the bedding, Karen was amazed by how soaked through her mattress had become as she surveyed the aftermath of her evening. The sheets joined her clothes in the washing machine before Karen entered the kitchen to finish preparing her favorite evening beverage.

Karen sat in her reading chair and set her large cup of aromatic tea on the coffee table. She lifted her backpack and opened it in her lap. The hourglass sands glowed with dim sparkles, reflecting her immortality as she pulled it from the bag. A smile spread across her face as she remembered the excited grin on Andrew's face when he realized he would live a longer life.

Placing the hourglass back into its box, Karen took a sip of tea and sighed as its warmth radiated through her satiated body. She sat in silent reflection for several minutes, indulging in one of her favored pastimes; contemplation. Despite her internal desire to spend more time with Andrew she knew that it was not her place, and would never be her time. She belonged, like so many items within her house, in the past.

Shaking her head with resolved regret at this decision, she took another sip of tea before pulling the moonstone out of the bag. As she looked upon its glowing surface her eyes grew wide and her feelings spilled from her lips, "Merde! (Translation from French: Shit!)"

The moonstone glowed its familiar oscillating azure shade. To Karen's horror, small glowing patches of violet light faded in and out within the device, disturbing the otherwise normal blue coloration. As she looked more closely she could see small flecks of bronze alloy pop in and out of existence just under the smooth surface of the stone.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time?" Karen wondered to herself as she fell back into the large chair.