All Comments on 'The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 07'

by PantherParabola

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 7 years ago
Keep 'em coming

You keep putting out good chapters and improving along the way. Well done!

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Congsrats!!

Another well done chapter. Keep going..

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Dragging.

Just feels like more of the same stuff. Feels like its dragging on. Found myself just skimming over it.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor
Dragging

Everything that happened is driving the story forward. I am purposeful in the development of the characters and the gradual rate at which they all adjust to and are shaped by the changes in their lives. I am eager to get the characters to where I want them to ultimately be, but at the same time I also want to make sure that their growth feels natural and is more a sense of self discovery.

You had mentioned on a previous thread that you were tired of the MC being a sissy and wanted him to be a powerful were. He is not a were. He will never be a were, just to set your expectations. He will become immensely powerful, but it will take time for him to get to that point, and I am being very purposeful in obscuring exactly what he is, or how his powers work.

In the meantime I am going to continue having the characters face their own issues, learn about themselves and develop their powers in a way that feels natural to me. Please feel free to message me with direct feedback about how you feel the story is dragging or what you would want to see from the characters.

I have worked very hard to improve my writing, and really appreciate direct feedback about how to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it and hate it.

I really like how you are developing this but, I do feel it dragging a little. I feel it dragging when I have finished reading each chapter and there is that little cliff hanger that gnaws at me. Gnaws at me for days and days and days until your next chapter gets posted. Keep up the great work.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
great story!

I appreciate you building the characters and letting them grow and explore. If you are just looking for "spank fodder", look somewhere else. It's nice to come across truly well written stories here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great.

Next chapter please.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
Your pacing is great

Hey PantherParabola,

I hope you hear this as the high praise I intend it to be: your writing reminds me of Tefler's (a great deal, and in the best way). In your bio you mentioned how he inspired you to try this writing gig - glad you did!

I am really into this story and am eager for you to let me learn more, AND I am well aware of how long it takes to write well. Keep up the great work, take your time to build your world, and if the haters get impatient, "F'em."

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best chapter yet

The depth of the story and the sexual content is nicely balanced. Best chapter to date

LootGamingNickLootGamingNickover 7 years ago
a weird feeling.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that anyone sharing the bond with Andrew will be altered slightly including himself. I get a feeling that Andrew and Sara are now immortal to match Karen and Karen's bioclock is being rewound to more match Andrew and Sara's natural bioclock. I can't wait to find out more and see where this wonderful series goes. God speed but good work!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
A bit of perspective

It is not possible to expect maturity from a 7 stone weakling with no social skills who's primary interaction with others takes place in RPG combat. He may not appreciate it but he needs the wisdom and experience of Karen on his journey. A father who lives in a commune with his extended family, who rejected and banished his daughter because she was unable to shape shift and Bond with a mate chosen for her with no regard for her feelings, would not be my choice when selecting outside counselling and advice.

DaddysLilKatDaddysLilKatalmost 7 years ago
Wet Dreams

How did everyone miss this? He wakes up after cumming and uses his phone! How does his phone still work?

The only explanation that makes any sense to me is that Sara and Andrew have to be together for the electronics around them to go kaboom.

~DLK

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: DaddysLilKat

That is a great observation, and there is a reason why the wet dreams do not cause electronics to fry, but that is something explored more fully in a future chapter.

singleotsingleotalmost 6 years ago
Regaurding the dragging.

Don't pay any attention to comments like this. Or before you do let them get to you and cause you to ask for constructive comments through the PM system, click on the commenters name and see if they have ever written anything on here. If they have, give it a read before answering so you know who you're dealing with. Or as in this case, if they've never written a thing, ignore them.

The pacing is fine. It's your story, tell it how you want to. I've enjoyed it so far.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind4 months ago

With first episodes, I had great hopes. Unfortunately, this has become like going over to a friends apartment to watch people. I don’t know watch a movie I don’t care about and chat to each other. Sorry, I’m done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantherParabola@PantherParabola
Like many writers, I've created a Patreon account and am publishing my chapters there in advance of their release here. Since there is no approval process on Patreon, chapters appear there immediately for all subscribers, and may take upwards of a week to appear here. Further,...