The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Elaine, you're relaxing there on Bolonia beach, but who with?"

"With John, he's here, taking photo, cheeky photo, no top."

"Do you like that, Elaine, naughty photo, so cool, so relaxed, feeling really good." She smiled as if she was really there. "How does it feel, Elaine, it's important you tell me?"

"It's so good, so relaxed, so sexy."

I felt that was enough for one day. Again I read from the script: "You can easily remember that day, that beach, remember John and that sexy feeling when you awake, so sexy, so very sexy, so easy to remember." And I counted back from 5 to 1.

Elaine opened her eyes and yawned, stretching her arms. "Wow," she said, "That was so real that I expected to have sand in my toes. But why did you stop? You're a natural."

"It's the first time I've tried. I didn't want to overdo it."

"Well," she began, as if unsure what to say, "I was starting to feel ... well ... kind of nice inside ... sexy ... and the feeling is still here, something I haven't felt for a long while and while you were talking everything came so easy."

"I'm sorry," I said if it's embarrassing to you. I hadn't meant that."

"Oh no, not embarrassed, not in the least. I LIKE the feeling. You could have gone a little further, it was like ... hmmm ... like you might feel if you're watching a sexy movie, a really sexy movie."

I laughed. "I'll research this a bit more. Did you want me to ..."

"Oh yes, I might be in my sixties but I can still have moments of fun."

By now I was just getting embarrassed myself. "OK, I'll look things up, if you're sure."

"You've a lot to learn Ray, but a lady of 62 can get just as turned on as a girl in her teens."

"So what you're saying is, you'd like me to learn more."

"Whatever you wish, Ray, but I'm happy to volunteer if you want to try."

Back at home my mind was racing. Here was a neighbour who I'd known since I was a little kid who I'd just made to feel sexy; very sexy according to what she'd just said. She was older than mum, but rather more liberal in her views - mum would never go topless in front of me (OK, OK, I was breastfed but that doesn't count) and had never gone topless on a beach. And what about Elaine's detective work to find out what I'd ordered? Was it Bookazon's fault for leaving the order details partly visible - could I hypnotise Elaine to be less curious? Well, no, gossip was sometimes juicy. Elaine was still a very beautiful woman and had obviously loved John. Maybe I could give her a bit of fun after losing John.

My dear big sister had a headache and tired feet from shopping and went straight for the paracetamol packet. She'd had lunch in one of the big stores though even after the cure-all-ills cup of tea and a couple of tablets she was tired. Waiting for the painkillers to kick in she decided to take a shower. Around ten minutes had passed when I heard her shout me.

"Ray, there's no towels up here. Mum must have put them in the washing machine and forgotten to replace them. Can you get a couple for me please?"

I picked two out of the utility room and ran upstairs. "Here," I said, "They're just outside the bathroom door."

"And what fucking use are they there? I'm dripping wet in the shower."

" OK, here," I said, opening the door and passing the towels ...

"You fucking pervert, you could at least have shut your eyes."

"So take the towels and I'll leave."

Mandy grabbed the towels, "Now piss off."

"OK, OK, I'm gone. By the way, you're absolutely gorgeous."

"PISS OFF, go and crawl under a stone."

Five minutes later Mandy was downstairs, hair still wet, absolutely furious. "What the hell were you doing?"

"I was doing what you asked me. First you didn't check there was a towel, then you expected me to hunt for towels, then when I brought them up you ASKED me to give you them. What if I'd been out and you'd had to drag your scraggy, naked, wet, cold body through the house with the curtains open and you FUCKING COMPLAIN!!!" I paused, Mandy's mouth wide open in stunned surprise, "No, I apologise, not scraggy ... you're beautiful."

Mandy didn't say a word and skulked off to dry her hair. Still annoyed, she went out again with some of the stuff she'd bought with money she didn't have, to a friend living close by. I suppose it was to get a second opinion - she did that regularly. She arrived back about 8 o'clock in time for a movie she wanted to watch on satellite TV.

"I'm still annoyed, and even more so now. One of the dresses I got was faulty - Vi noticed it. I'm going to have to take it back."

"I'm sorry," I admitted, kissing Mandy on the cheek, "I should have closed my eyes." I paused, "But then I wouldn't have realised how beautiful you were."

"You're still reading that book, I see," said Mandy, and what's that other stuff?"

"Oh, I wanted to try it out and Elaine volunteered. She was showing me some photos and trying to remember her and John's last holiday together."

"And?"

"And so I looked some stuff up on the Web. Surprisingly I managed to hypnotise her first time I tried and she could actually picture herself on the beach with John taking the photo."

"So what then?"

"Then we ended the session, but she told me how good she felt, so relaxed. I'm going to go round there tomorrow to help her remember nice memories."

"I thought you could only use hypnosis to make people do silly and sometimes sexy things."

"Well that too, though you've either been watching too many TV shows or reading too many books."

Mandy changed the subject, though I could tell she'd mention it again. "I'm going back down town tomorrow to change the dress, it's got faulty stitching." Most large stores opened for the statutory 6 hours on Sunday, but the bus service wasn't so good. Then she settled down to watch the movie.

A few minutes into the movie the doorbell rang. I answered it and put the cartons on the table.

"Who was that?" Mandy asked.

"Pizza delivery."

"Good, I'm hungry."

"I guessed you'd be hungry so I ordered your favourite - 4 cheese with extra toppings, sides and 2 cans." Mandy came over, put her arms around me and kissed me on the nape of my neck. I shivered.

"Thank you," she said, picking up a slice with one arm still around me, breasts pressing into my back. I felt a sudden stirring in the most favourite part of my body.

"I thought if you were still mad at me, your favourite pizza might help."

"Mmmm, maybe," she answered, mouth full of pizza. We both sat eating the pizza and fries, watching the movie. Mandy was slowly thawing and when the cartons were empty she gave me another kiss, this time on my lips.

During one of the commercial breaks she went to wipe her fingers, returning to take a long swig of the still chilled can of pop, then she sat on the armchair cross legged, an uncomfortable position I thought but one she favoured quite often, knickers often visible under her short skirt. I felt another stirring.

Not so interested in Mandy's choice of movie I picked up my book again, and the scripts I'd downloaded.

"So how did it work with Elaine?" she asked, still absorbed in the movie.

Thinking quickly, with Mandy concentrating on the TV, I realised an opportunity. "Quite well. I just got her to focus, just like you might get relaxed watching the TV. You must get so interested that you're not listening to me, just relaxing more and more and letting your eyes get so focussed and tired that you might even close them and listen to me making you so tired and sleepy and gradually becoming hypnotised." OK, they weren't the exact words, but you get the idea.

As I talked I watched her eyelids becoming heavier then closing, her head resting against the top of the armchair, "5 going further down and relaxing more, 4..., 3 deeply hypnotised, 2 ... 1 in a special safe place where you'll return, deeply hypnotised, any time I say the words 'favourite pizza.' Nod if you understand." Mandy nodded and now we could have some fun, but not before I'd tried it out with my willing volunteer neighbour. "When I count from 5 to 1 you'll wake, feel refreshed but you won't know I've hypnotised you.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry Ray but I must have nodded off while we were talking, but my short nap seems to helped. Did I miss much of the movie?"

I laughed, "You've had a busy day. No you've not missed much of the movie."

"I've seen it before so I know what's happened."

"And you just ate your favourite pizza."

I was amazed how quickly Mandy went under. The book suggested I reinforce the suggestions, "Deeper down, even deeper than before, ten times deeper. After the movie has finished you'll go up to your room, you'll think it's a marvellous idea to lay on your bed, masturbate, then leave your knickers under my pillow. Then you'll undress, go to bed and have the best night's sleep you've had for ages. When you wake in the morning you'll feel fantastic and very, very sexy. Nod if you understand. That's great ... 3,2,1.

Mandy said nothing, simply watched the movie, apologised to me she was really tired and went upstairs. Her damp, highly scented knickers helped me rapidly cum before I, too, went to sleep.

***

"Hmmm, not bad," said Mandy, standing right next to the shower cubicle, the bathroom door wide open, "Not bad at all."

"What the ...?" I spluttered, wiping shampoo foam off my face, water still streaming down on the jet setting.

"It's only fair, you peep on me and I peep on you."

"I didn't peep on purpose, you asked me to bring the towels."

"I did knock politely on the door as I needed to piss urgently. You were so carried away with washing your hair I just sat and watched. She paused a moment, eyeing me from head to toes. "Hmm, quite fit and trim and certainly not mister two inches."

I quickly covered myself; the jet water falling on my cock and balls had left me with a semi. "How long have been standing there?"

"Oh, long enough. Did you like my little present under your pillow?"

"Well yes, very much, but why? I mean you did put it there for a reason, not as some sarcastic joke?"

"Well that's thanks for you. Yes I did. I realised I'd been a cow and I really appreciated the pizza."

"And you knew you were going to peek on me as I was showering?"

"No, I woke up feeling fantastic, the best sleep I've had in ages and, I must admit, a little bit horny."

"Yes, like last night? I mean your knickers were quite ... "

Mandy laughed, "Oh yes, I kinda got carried away, and if you move your hands away it might give me brain fuel to get carried away again."

I'd no reason not to oblige, "It's a bit unfair though, I got a quick look, but your eyes are taking the full tour."

"Hmm I see what you mean. Maybe I'll forget the towel again. Anyway I need to grab something to eat then catch the next bus into town so I'll get there just after the store opens."

Ohmygod I just couldn't believe the conversation we'd just had with me stood stark naked in the shower. What had happened since that book arrived?

Breakfast over I grabbed my book and prints.

"Oh hi Ray ... so early for a Sunday morning."

"I was awake so I got showered and came round. Mandy's gone into town - one of the dresses she got yesterday is faulty."

"So you haven't had breakfast?"

"We had shared a large pizzas last night and I was hoping you ... "

"I might have some more of those nice biscuits."

Within a few minutes Elaine had two mugs of coffee and a plateful of biscuits on the table. "You can't do anything on an empty stomach," she said, patting the back of my hand.

"How do you feel about yesterday?" I asked.

"Do you know, I felt really good and," she laughed as if a little embarrassed, "Look I hope it's OK to tell you this ... I hope you don't mind."

"Go on."

"Well I felt quite horny for the first time in ages. Oh no, I shouldn't have said that. You're only a similar age to Zara, my granddaughter. Sometimes she asks me about sex, and boys and whether she should do this or that. Too embarrassed to ask mum but she can talk to me." I moved awkwardly on my chair. "Oh dear, I've made you feel uncomfortable haven't I?"

"Well no, because I intended asking you if you wanted to remember more about you and John. I bet he was a bit turned on seeing you like that on the beach."

"Ray, you've read my mind. Yes, John enjoyed looking at me and the other ladies - of any age - without their bikini tops."

"So tell me more about you and Zara."

"Oh it's nothing much, but Zara finds it much easier to talk to me. I used to teach and I got used to girls confiding in me, so I know many of the answers to awkward questions. Maybe I'll tell you a bit more later."

Elaine settled in to her comfy armchair. " ... 9, 10 and you're deeply relaxed, soaking in the warm Spanish sun, on Bolonia beach. What do you see, Elaine?"

She frowned, "It's John, spends too much time looking at other women."

"Relax Elaine, let your mind remember when he took your photo. You liked that didn't you?"

"He said so sexy, wanted a photo he could look at and those other photos, too many."

"Did you talk about it?"

"Yes, when the photos came back through the post. Girls Zara's age, nice tits he said. He would have liked Zara." She stayed silent for a while, then, "That night, when the photos came we talked."

"You said him taking photos of you made you feel sexy."

"Yes, but not the others."

"Maybe they made him feel sexy for you."

Elaine paused for a moment. "Yes, I hadn't thought."

We were making slow progress, Elaine spoke slowly as if she struggled to recall long hidden thoughts.

"Can you remember when you got back to your hotel? Try now, picture yourselves walking back to the hotel."

Elaine looked deep in thought. "Yes, walking back. Smiling. Kissing. Feel good."

"Walk further, your hotel room, open the door, go inside. It makes you feel so good, so sexy."

"He's kissing me, touching me."

"You like that, don't you? Imagine him doing that right now, kissing you, touching you."

Elaine had such a serene look. Her lips moved, her mouth opened, her tongue flicked as if she was actually kissing. "Mmmm, good."

"Where is he touching, Elaine, it feels so good, so sexy to remember. So sexy to show me."

For several moments she sat, motionless, then, "Yes, I remember."

It was now or bust. I went for it. "Feeling so sexy now John is here with you. Imagine John is touching you. Your hands are John's hands."

Very slowly as if still unsure Elaine eased one hand under her blouse, up and under her bra. Then she suddenly stopped. Eyes still tightly closed she reached out, "No, John, your hand, give me your hand, you know what to do."

"My hand?" I asked.

"Yes John, need your hand, help me." Ohmygod, Elaine actually believed I was John, or that I was replacing John.

"Please, need you, take my hand. I'll fix it but I need your hand."

I moved closer, gave her my hand. The next thing I knew I was gently caressing her right breast. Her breathing deepened as my hand teased her nipple, hardening with every touch. "That's good. Don't worry John, I'll take care of it."

The next thing that happened was beyond belief, had I not witnessed it myself. Elaine's hand moved slowly to her skirt, pulling it steadily upwards, as if ... as if ... as if ... I had it! I understood fully. Elaine was in a dream. I'd enabled Elaine to dream about her loving husband and my hand replaced his. My eyes also replaced his as her surprisingly modern knickers came into view and her hand moved inside the very tasteful pale lilac briefs as her fingers pulled the gusset aside. A hairy mat of black hair appeared, unkempt, overgrown for years. I decided to try and concentrate her mind a bit more.

"Very deeply relaxed, more and more, each finger of your hand being like tiny buzzing vibrator. Touch more, touch softly, let the vibrations increase."

"Both hands John, both hands now." At first I didn't understand. "Please John, both breasts." Now I did. Awkward at first I now gently kneaded, brushed, tickled and pulled.

"That's right John, that's good, that's fantastic. You're wonderful." Sleepy, dreamy words as her breathing deepened, her fingers picked up speed, her deeply sleepy body went into orgasm as if it meant the whole world to her. There was no explosion, no orgasmic convulsions, no cry of delight, just a deep sigh of dreamy contentment.

"See, John, see what you've done." Elaine took my hand and moved my fingers to where hers had been. She was very, very wet and now my fingertips were covered in her cum.

I left her in post orgasmic bliss for several minutes, then counted her out of her trance.

"Wow, that was so real. I really dreamed John was here. How did you do that?"

"I really don't know. You must have gone very deep into trance."

"But ... how ... I'm still shaking, and I know very well what that feeling is."

"Check your fingers. Still wet?"

"And my nipples are a bit tender. Someone must have pulled or squeezed them and you're the only one here."

"I'm sorry. I let the trance go too far."

"Oh no. You're not sorry. I feel FANTASTIC and it's all due to you. I must apologise, I realise I moved your hands, even between my legs."

I moved my fingers to my nose, "Yes you did, and it's very good."

"RAY! You're just as bad as John!" Then she burst into laughter. "So, you must be needing me now." Pulling her knickers down and kicking them off she stood. "Now it's my turn for good favours. Sit down."

There was still some school teacher authority in her voice. I sat.

"Now close your eyes, like John. And don't you dare open them till I tell you."

First my jeans came down, then my boxers followed by a sharp intake of breath. "Now that, Ray, is where you and John GREATLY differ." Elaine's oral skills may have been a bit rusty but she soon relearned her fantastic skill, better practised and better polished than what my book had provided.

I lost track of how many times Elaine brought me right to the brink, knowing full well my much younger age than her late husband and my genetic impulse to cum as soon as I could. Just as I was giving up all hope she didn't stop and I pumped my load into her mouth.

"Ray," Elaine told me, her face a picture of happiness. "I really don't know how you managed to do what you did but that's now irrelevant. You have a good imagination and the ability to think and talk at the same time. You're going to go a long way. I know I'm much older than you but I hope you can come and work your magic on me many times."

I smiled too, "And you give a fantastic blowjob, the best I've ever had."

"Any time you need one, just ask. In fact I'm so impressed I'm going to have a chat with Zara. The easiest way I can teach her my skill is to have someone to model. In fact I've helped her so much I might even persuade her I need her to do a striptease, just to get you in the mood."

"Thank you, I'll remember that."

"Oh, and before you go, I know my choice of knickers isn't the same as the girls of your age but John always liked to use them after he'd taken care of my needs. Here you are and here a new packet of those biscuits you like."

***

"I was just coming to check if you were here," Mandy said as I walked out of Elaine's. "I haven't got my door key."

We went inside as I explained, "Elaine was feeling a bit down so I cheered her up." Well I had cheered her up, that was no lie. "Mum left a pie in the freezer and I'm a bit hungry or we could have the Sunday carvery at The Devilish Duck.

"That sounds great," said Mandy, "I'm hungry too."

"If you don't fancy walking to the pub, I could order your favourite pizza." All at once Mandy's eyes glazed over. "Deeper and deeper relaxed, ready and so willing to obey every word I say, and every command I give you will make you feel really good, nod if you understand." Mandy nodded. "Before we go to the pub you'll change into your sexiest clothes, your shortest skirt and take off your knickers. Taking them off will make you feel really sexy and you'll completely forget you're not wearing them until you start to eat the plate of food in front of you at The Devilish Duck. When you realise, it will make you feel more sexy but embarrassed and with every mouthful you take you will feel even sexier. Nod if you understand." Mandy nodded. "3, 2, 1, awake."