The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers

Wednesday the routine was back to normal. Both mum and dad worked. With their long weekend now complete they'd set off early. I'd been asked if I'd cover the later shift in the warehouse and Mandy feigned an urgent doctors appointment - stomach cramps she said. I heard her on the phone talking to someone at work, telling them she would be in late. A few minutes later a call came back from her concerned line manager telling her it would be fine to take the day off. Almost as soon as she'd completed the call she came into my room.

"I've blagged the day off," she said. "Fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you so hard you'll get stomach cramps?" I asked, with a straight face, then immediately laughed my head off."

"Can't you ever be serious? Mandy growled.

"OK," I offered. "But I'm not quite in the mood to fuck you."

"Liar!" she retorted, "Well I am," And she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Why get dressed?" I asked, "If you're skipping work."

"BECAUSE," she answered, as if I was a 5 year old kid asking the question, "Mum and Dad were around and I didn't want them to know." Blouse discarded she fumbled with her bra clasp."Fuck" she said, "This is an awkward one. Can you help?"

I could tell the problem straight away. New bra, tight hooks. I could smell her shampooed hair, her antiperspirant, her cheap copy perfume. Cupping her now free breasts I thumbed her nipples. She shivered. My love rod was stirring. "How about I watch you sexily removing the rest?"

She stood, turned to face me without moving away. Slowly unhooking her skirt she inched it down, wiggling her hips before releasing it to drop to the floor. "I want your pussy uncovered just as slow, right up close." Mandy obliged. I kissed her pussy lips, letting my tongue trace the line of her groove.

"Move," she commanded, "Then you can lick me out." We changed places, my cock now full, springing out as I pushed back the covers. My tongue felt good against the smoothness, pussy freshly shaved again that morning. "I haven't touched myself this morning," she said, "I want it fast."

"Spread your legs then," I answered bluntly. My sister and I were still nowhere near in sync with each other. With my tongue now working frantically and directly on her clit, Mandy soon sailed over her first peak.

She turned over, doggy style, "Now fuck me hard," her next command. Eager to please and eager to satisfy my own bulging erection I gave it her, my butt moving faster than a speeding bullet. We both grunted together as I blissfully pumped all I had into her cave. This bitch, however, wasn't for giving in easy and if I queried her, all I got was it was my idea in the first place. If the book hadn't arrived then we would still be the regular, arguing brother and sister.

Mandy wanted it again before lunch and once more after tea, before mum and sad arrived home. I wasn't going to argue.

***

There were times when I hypnotised Mandy again, this time with her consent. I made her cum, one time, harder than she'd ever cum before ... but quietly for we were on a seat in a busy shopping mall. We walked hand in hand as lovers do, we kissed as lovers do. I made Mandy cum on a park bench after she'd walked around all day in a short skirt, with no knickers, bending over at my command in front of anyone who might be around. I'd agreed with Mandy that I wouldn't fuck Elaine or Zara**, though I did continue the hypno-cum sessions with Elaine.

It was over a year before Mandy met another boy. Our love affair hadn't ended but she had found her true soul mate. Our love continued, but we were apart. She moved in with Ken and they married. I still see her, at times, when she needs some extra love.

**OK, I lied to Mandy and I did stray from our special bond, but so not to spoil a happy ending I'll tell you, if you wish, in another story.

grumpyg
grumpyg
935 Followers